At The Movies: After The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jed had taken a straight back chair and motioned for Diane to join him. Motioning with his hand, he wanted her to sit in his lap. Looking furlong at John, she didn't know what to do. With a shrug of his shoulders, John indicated that she should co-operate with them and maybe they would leave soon.

Reluctantly, Diane went over to Jed and he immediately grabbed her arms. He turned her around and guided her into his lap where she was suddenly struck by realizing she had made a big mistake. His large, hard cock was pushing into her ass and she found it unbearable. She tried to get up but Jed held her firmly. "Just sit and be a good girl and we will watch the lovebirds fuck each other," he whispered in her ear from behind.

She now found it hard to breath as the couple, barely a few feet in front of her, was in the throes of passionate lovemaking. Lonny had succeeded in getting his body between Sally's legs and his hard cock found the target. Thrusting like a madman, it would not be long before he experienced an orgasm. Diane watched intently and again the desire of being under Lonny's body fueled her mind. Her body tensed from watching the degrading act and she wondered how she could feel jealousy?

The loud pounding sounds filled the room as Lonny powered his cock in and out of his captive woman. Diane's eyes slowly shifted up to Sally and she saw her head rolling from side to side. Suddenly she stopped moving and looked directly over at Diane. Her stare had a profound affect on Diane and she shook with the understanding this woman had a special place in her heart.

Diane could feel her body becoming highly aroused by watching the erotic couplings, as she had never peeped on such happenings. Obediently, she rose up enough to allow Jed to open his pants and his ramrod sprang free of its bindings. He made sure to raise her skirt when he sat her down again, and his hardness suddenly caressed her sensitive crotch.

Diane sat with her back to Jed and the length of his cock surfaced in front of her pelvis. She ripped her eyes from the couple on the sofa and looked down. The pulsing rod covered the thin strip of the thong panties and the material was so wet it served no real function. She was very aware of his burning tool and he moved his hips back and forth to get Diane's complete attention.

Jed wanted her to sit facing the sofa and also the easy chair for obvious reasons. Diane moved her right hand down in an attempt to move the weapon away from her crotch. Her eyes shifted to the easy chair and in a shameful move, put her little fist around the thick shaft. Then she pressed it hard into her body, feeling the heat along her vulnerable pussy. Unable to stop, she rubbed the fiery meat over the wetness. Little moans could be heard and her eyes pleaded with John to forgive her.

Suddenly, Diane closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly and her hand pressed the base of his cock on her control button. She slyly moved her hips and felt more aroused than she had in years.

It was time to consume Diane and Jed was getting impatient. His cock had been hard for what seemed like hours and it was time to relieve the pressure. With a little nudge on her arms, Jed whispered behind her ear that she was to remove her blouse. Unable to resist, Diane's shaking fingers went to the buttons and slowly undid them. In a flash, Jed removed the covering garment and leaned forward again to her tender ear. Whispering softly, "Please take off your bra for me," he pleaded to her.

Suddenly, Diane understood what Jed wanted her to do and unsure of herself, she lifted her head to look at John and Ron sitting on the far chair. Both were spell bound from watching all the sexual activity and John was not concerned at all that one of the women was his wife.

Shame flashed through Diane as she looked down to see what she looked like. There she was sitting on a strange man's lap with her skirt hiked up around her waist. Glancing between her legs, she could see the big cock as it run over the thin, white thong and up her belly. Then she noticed his hand had gone to her lacy bra cup and his fingers had slipped under the edge. Watching with wonderment, his fingers found the hard tip and giving it a little pull, slipped it out of the protection. Expertly, he rolled the hardened nipple between his fingers and Diane could feel more control depart her body.

Then Jed used his other hand to pinch the elastic band of the bra and indicated he wanted it removed. Like a robot, her nimble fingers went to the clasp and flipped it open. The cups fell to the sides and her large, soft breasts were displayed to the world. He decided to finish the job and casually slipped the straps off her body.

"That's a good girl. Now stand up and take off your wet panties," he said to her and Diane's heart sank. Tilting her head back, she whispered to him, "No, no, please don't make me do it." With desperation, she begged him, "Don't make me do it, please. You can take my body. I won't stop you, please. Just don't force me to do it," Diane pleaded with him and began to cry in his arms.

Jed just ignored her pleas and sternly voiced his command over again, "Stand up and take off your panties as your husband wants to see your beautiful pussy." Oh how could she do it, is all that she asked over and over. Still asking herself the question, Diane stood on weak legs and removed her excited loins from his powerful body. Her fingers were shaking from intense fear and she pinched the elastic waistband between her thumbs and forefingers. Slowly, she rolled the thin material down her shapely legs only to let it fall at her dainty feet. All the while, she looked through the shadows at the captive figure of her husband.

With a smile, Jed was almost ready for the ultimate humiliation of Diane. He sensed her rising desire and need to be punished for what she had done. Reaching out, he grabbed her body and turned her around to face him. Leaving her stand before him, he stood and removed his clothes. Like a zombie, she stood still and her eyes watched intently as he stripped to reveal his muscular frame. Without looking down, she knew his hard cock was mere inches from her burning flesh. Suddenly, he sat down in the chair again and her eyes feasted on his nudity.

Talking softly so only she could hear, he said, "Come here and sit on my hard cock. I want you to sit in my lap and feel my cock on your pussy." Then he sat still and waited. Looking over her shoulder nervously, Diane looked to John for help. None was available and her body shook violently with a sign of defeat.

On legs that were about to collapse, Diane shuffled up to Jed and moved her tender torso over his hips. With her legs spread on either side of the chair, it left her totally vulnerable. Slowly she glanced down and saw his throbbing cock standing at a 90-degree angle from his crotch. She was supposed to take his cock and fuck herself and she was determined not to give in to this degrading request.

Watching his shaft jerk uncontrollably above his lap, it was hypnotizing to her mind. Nothing like this had controlled her so completely and she was lost in lust. Slowly and trancelike, she moved forward until she was directly above his hips. Letting her legs bend, she lowered her body so that she was sitting on top of the long meat. It ran between the two crotches and the head of the beast beckoned to her.

Suddenly she shifted her hips so that the base of the thick shaft spread her wet pussy and lay entirely along her enflamed slit. It caressed every inch of her opening and Diane's breathing came in sobs and moans. With a subtle move of her hips, she slide forward and deeper into Jed's lap to began using his cock for self-gratification. The rod slipped into the juices and between the puffy lips to fully caress her clitoris.

Shamed by her sudden display of maddening lust, Diane knew she was lost. Leaning forward, she pleaded with Jed, "Please don't force me, please, pleeeeese," as a violent spasm shot through her loins. She gave a quick glance back to the easy chair in a last vain attempt for help and her eyes pleaded for forgiveness. Then she whispered to Jed, "Don't make me do it." Pleading desperately, she said, "Please, don't make me fuck your big cock." As the words 'big cock' came out of her mouth, Diane knew what she was going to do next.

Suddenly her small hand reached down between the two naked bodies, and flinched when it came in contact with his fiery flesh. Jed thrust his hips up and Diane knew what he wanted. The final humiliation was going to fill Diane with guilt but she knew that she wanted nothing more than his throbbing cock deep inside her cunt.

With sure and determined speed, Diane lifted her hips to free his weapon. Grabbing the thick shaft in her delicate hand, she stood it up straight and aimed it with perfect accuracy. Slowly she lowered, lowered her hips until the bulbous head pushed between her craving labia. With a jerk, she embedded the monster inside her waiting cunt and held stationary for a split second.

A second was all she could spare as the fire rose to volcanic proportions and she released her sole to the devil. Sinking down, she swallowed his entire length and mass and it felt like nothing before in her life. Shamefully, Diane turned her head and glanced behind to see the two men totally aroused at what was happening.

The long shaft easily pierced her slick channel and instantly caressed every nerve inside her vagina. Jed was awestruck by the intense heat and at last his fantasy became reality. He was going to fuck this woman with all the passion endeared to him and would make her succumb to his demands.

The momentary pause with his cock fully embedded quickly brought his temp to a boiling point. Looking straight ahead, he spied two gorgeous tits and with one swift motion, devoured a begging rosebud. Sucking it deep into his hot mouth brought instant satisfaction to Diane and she rocked to and fro on his powerful cock. Lifting her knees, she sank even deeper on the magnificent specimen.

A million volts of electricity jolted her body and she turned her attention to Jed. Guilt washed over her mind but she was unable to resist saying, "Oh please, please fuck me. Use me like the slut I am and fuck me," Diane begged. She now realized that this man overtook her sole and satin possessed her. Thoughts of tomorrow entered her confused thinking and knew she would be guilt ridden after it was all over.

Suddenly Diane arched her back in an effort to give her tits to Jed and welcomed the caresses he rained on both hardened nipples. His sharp teeth closed on the sensitive nip and Diane let out a scream of ecstasy. Her breasts had never been so responsive in her life and she climbed the mountain towards ultimate joy.

Jed could not move his hips in this restrictive position so he jerked his cock with all the strength in his groin. The big shaft throbbed in Diane's deepest reaches and expertly her cunt milked his meat. The elastic walls of her pussy were stretched to the limits and then it happened. He put his arms around Diane's knees, holding them as high as possible, and held her tightly. This enabled him to pump his hips upward and he rocked her sweaty body on top of his enraged manhood. He felt his stamina disappear and knew the impending orgasm would soon rush over his body.

Diane gave in to the rising orgasm and it rushed through her entire body. Gigantic explosions erupted inside her burning pit and all eyes witnessed total collapse. Her body shook and pulsed from the violent orgasm until she felt his cock burst. The cum hit her deep and she relished every ounce.

Jed could not believe his luck as Diane was thrashing above his hips and sucking all the love juice from his balls. He shot blast after blast into her pussy to mix and join with her succulence. Pulling her naked body closer, he pressed Diane's tits flat against his chest and two became one. This enabled her torso to sink even farther onto his spear and the final bombs exploded.

Ron was sitting on the arm of John's chair and his cock was so hard it hurt. He watched the extremely erotic scene unwind and said a prayer for it to be over quickly. If he didn't get some action soon, he would surely ruin his pants with hot semen.

John just sat with his mouth wide-open and could not believe his wife was in the throes of such a quivering climax. It almost appeared that she was begging this man to fuck her harder. He could not prevent his cock from becoming as hard as a rock and it pushed up to form a tent in his lap. He was shamed for feeling aroused while his Diane was forced to succumb to her attacker.

As the spasms slowly subsided in Diane's loins, Jed was preparing for his next subverted plan. He knew Ron could not hold out much longer so it was now or never. Also he noticed how John reacted to his wife getting fucked and logged it away for the future.

"You are the best," he whispered to Diane. "Remember, we are still holding your husband for security," he told her. She glanced to the side to see the two dim figures across the room. Dazed from the orgasm, she nodded her acceptance of his control.

Jed continued, "I want you to get off my cock and put those sultry lips to work. Get down on the carpet and suck my cock," he said in her ear. Then he nudged her backward to indicate she was to follow his command at once.

Blushing so that her cheeks turned a crimson color, Diane numbly rose and stepped back on shady limbs. Looking down at his softening member, she was taken by its size even in this state. Without a word, she slowly bent down to take a position between his wide spread thighs. With her right hand, she surrounded the drooping shaft and brought the head up.

The aroma of sex drifted to her nostrils and the mental picture of where his cock had been, made Diane react immediately. Degrading as it seemed, her greedy mouth gobbled the head and her tongue stroked it vigorously. Diane could taste the juices and realized they were her own. Humiliated by his demands, she was overtaken with new passion from doing something so perverted.

There was a sound from behind her and she caught movement coming out of the darkness. Diane was on her knees, sucking Jed's cock and Ron was more than ready. Seeing her exposed crotch, his eyes focused on the soaked pussy lips, which seemed to be overly puffy. John wanted to yell for Diane to beware but no sound came from his lips. He watched in horror as Ron stripped and moved towards his naked wife. It was obvious what Ron intended to do and he moved up to Diane's ass.

Jed could see his buddy move to the target and he put his hands in Diane's hair so she would be held over his cock. Suddenly Ron touched her exposed flesh and Diane jerked forward. Not wanting to lose a second of Jed's beautiful cock, her other hand went to the thick shaft to enable her to keep the head in her throat. She could feel the occasional spasm flow through his cock and knew it was slowly coming to life. Hungrily, she sucked it deeper into her hot mouth.

Diane knew what was going to happen now that she left herself vulnerable. It was by chance, or was it on purpose, that she was in this position. Wishing her thoughts to go away, she realized that she deliberately got on her hands and knees. Yes, she knew that Ron was going to fuck her and she wanted it like a bitch in heat.

Ron brought his rod up to her crotch and stroked the wetness with envy. He watched his pecker move through Diane's slit, and then caress her clitoris, which made her body jump. Obediently, she spread her legs wider and gave him access to her precious womanhood. Wider she spread her thighs to indicate she was to be fucked.

Suddenly he attacked like a raging bull as he had watched the fucking much too long. In one powerful stroke, he rammed his rock, hard cock into Diane's heated pussy. Then he began to punish her rounded ass cheeks with slaps which quickly turned the flesh bright red. Continuing to slap, he started pumping his rod in and out and knew he was not going to prolong the enviable. Like a fury, the orgasm hit and he thrust with all his might. Diane pushed her hips back, meeting his demands with equal passion. When the hot lava struck her insides, she was truly fulfilled with the knowledge she had satisfied another man. Her juices flowed in abundance and mixed with his male seed.

THE END

This is the third chapter of 'At The Movies' and I hope you like it. The other chapters were called 'At The Movies - The First Hour' and 'At The Movies - The Second Hour'. I have not started any new chapter in this series but it has crossed my evil mind. I will get at it someday.

Please email me with you comments or suggestions as I appreciate any.

12