All Comments on 'At the Professor's Mercy'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mmmmm. Thank you, may I have another? Hit all the correct spots for me. The slow, steady and soft progression of character development and action was excellent for the tone you were setting. I would definitely enjoy more of this story, especially with the positive tone. We romantic kinksters need action, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Note from "Down-under"!

I really liked the way that the whole episode unfolded slowly - like it should, and I hope like it would. There was a gradual development of the characters as the story went on. Too many others just get to the sexual part straight away, - you didn't, and I liked that. I hope that the development of this story will go deeper and deeper in bondage as you write the next account. I will be looking for it!

Leo - from Brisbane in Australia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is but another "twist" upon the old adage from a director to a young, budding actress: "you can't portray emotion until you experience emotion."

Well written, although I would not say that the characters were "developed"

SexyLingerieLady88SexyLingerieLady88almost 8 years ago
Great writing, great story!

This is one of the best BDSM stories I've read in a long time. I found no grammatical errors, which is a turn on in itself. As a reader it helps me to just enjoy the story without causing me to pause to make small edits and restructure sentences. I also enjoyed your BDSM style. I've been staying away from BDSM labeled stories lately. However, your work just turned me back on to the subject, thank you!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Beginning BDSM 101!

She Charted Her Path For Her BDSM Novel and Professor is Providing Direction and 'Real Life' Experience! Never Read This Done So Well! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

that was amazing. as a curious sub myself this was a sexy eye opener for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where are they selling that novel???

It's really great, very well written and just a right balance between sensuality and eroticism. Great story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Oh wow. I really enjoyed this story. Giving me all sorts of desires...i've just started experiencing light boundages.

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

This appears to be a Dom versing of the story- Bondage Professor and co-ed. There was more involved but it had a lot of similarities.

Only one sentence seeed odd, wasn’t sure if it was in the wrong place or if it alluded to sex with her roommate; it referred to her being naked in her dorm room putting her laptop away and wanting something to eat with lots of calories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazeballs

Another amazing BDSM story without all the ick... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just perfect! It honestly doesn’t get any better. I definitely subscribe to the concept of mutual pleasure in BDSM

Tess (UK)

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Yeah! for stories with gentle mentor Doms who take their job seriously. Writing is clean too, without typos and that gives you 5 stars.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

this needs more chapters. a lot more

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan2274over 1 year ago

I loved this! I didn't want it to end💙

Seren7Seren76 months ago

Verry vividly written.. felt like i was watching a movie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...