At the Professor's Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Natalie wrote, she came to an obstacle. She wondered how much of her own personal life she would use. She wondered how far the character in the story will choose to explore. And explore what?

Natalie's fantasy was sexual submission. That's what she always craved. That's what she wanted.

But putting that in the book would allow her family and friends to know her inner thoughts, because they'd all be reading it. They'd wonder if Natalie was writing a purely fictional story, or if she was expressing her own desires and using the book as an outlet.

It was the writer's dilemma.

Luckily, she knew just the man to speak with about this.

She opened her gmail account and saw that she had two emails. One from a friend, the other from the photographer who had just emailed the latest set of pictures they had made together earlier that day.

But that wasn't important at the moment. She composed a message with the direct heading: Can we meet?

Hi Professor,

I hope you're doing well. Progress on my writing assignment has been steady, but I've hit a roadblock in terms of storyline.

More specifically, I'm struggling with how much of my own personal life should be included. And, yes, I'm referring to the topic we discussed in your office a few weeks ago. I'm sure you understand how I must feel about this.

Let me know!

- Nattie

The message was sent, then she opened the email from her friend and sent a quick response.

Lastly, she opened the email from the photographer, with a brief note along with an attachment, which had 68 pictures total.

She downloaded the file and briefly looked through the images. It was surreal seeing herself like that. Hands bound behind her back. The mask which concealed her identity. And her nipples exposed.

The shots of her on her knees and back were titillating. Erotic art enthusiasts would definitely purchase those pictures for the next round of art shows. They were brilliantly done, Natalie thought.

She briefly wondered if she should send those same pictures to the professor. Maybe he'd like to see them too. He's obviously understanding of Natalie's choices, which she deeply appreciated. Plus, those pictures were semi-relevant to her writing assignment, since it was an expression of her own sexuality and exploration.

Natalie composed another email with a short heading and a short message to the professor. She attached the file with all 68 images she had taken earlier that day. She would be sending her professor more bondage photos, only this time, it would be on purpose, not by accident like before.

Her finger lingered over the 'send' function of the email. She hesitated. Then she deleted the email entirely.

What would the professor think if she sent him another set of bondage photos? Probably that she was initially being a tease, she thought. Or that she was trying to seduce him in a desperate way.

An email came. It was a reply from the professor:

Sure, I'm free tomorrow morning at 9 am. I teach another class at 10 am, so time is limited.

Send me your story. I'll read it tonight and we can discuss it.

- professor

Things were happening and the wheels were in motion. She emailed back with an attachment of her story.

She wondered what he would think.

***

The next morning. The door to the professor's office was open. As usual, he appeared to be working, looking at a few papers on his desk.

Natalie dressed in a similar fashion to their last meeting. Something casual, yet classy. Not too sexy, not too prudish. She didn't want to send the wrong signals, especially with what they'll be discussing.

After a knock on the door, the professor saw the student and invited her in. They exchanged pleasantries as she sat across from him at the desk. Sure, they had talked plenty of times in class, but a private meeting was always more special.

"Did you read the whole thing?" she asked.

"I did. I really liked it," he replied. "Strong work. You have a nice talent. I think your strength as a writer is your realism. There's a nice depth of characters."

Pride was bursting inside Natalie, but she managed to contain it.

"Thank you. I've put a lot of thought into this."

"I'm sure you did. As a writing assignment, this is probably A level work," he explained. "But you're not satisfied with that, are you? You're looking to become a novelist."

"That's right."

The professor reached for some papers. "Some notes I've made, that I've wanted to go over with you. They're simple ways to expand your descriptions and storylines so that you can fill out a book. I don't expect you to do that now. Frankly, I'd be swamped in reading if every student turned in a novel-length story."

Natalie took the papers and her eyes quickly scanned the notes.

"This is amazing. Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me."

"Do you do this for any student?" she asked.

"Only for students who wish to become novelists and want an extra level of being critiqued. I'm always happy to help in that regard."

"Have you ever slept with a student?" she asked bluntly, not caring about the potential consequences.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I'm doing character research for my writing assignment."

He smiled. "Is that so? You're a ballsy girl, did you know that?"

"Shy girls can't get into a school like this. That's for sure."

"You're probably right about that."

"So what's the answer?"

"I have, with one student a few years ago," he replied. "But keep in mind, I wasn't the pursuer. I've never pursued a student sexually."

"Then how did it happen?"

"Let's just say we had a mutual friend and we met at a party. A swingers party. We both had opposite ends of the same interest. She was a hardcore submissive. I was an experienced Dom. You can imagine the rest."

"Interesting."

"Is this actually going to be in your story?"

"Probably," she replied. "In my story, the young woman forms a relationship with a much older man, who's far more experienced with life."

"Handsome too, I hope."

"Oh yes."

"Speaking of which, you mentioned something in your email about bringing your personal life into your story."

Natalie nodded. "That's right. My heart and mind want to take the story in the same direction. The thing is, that direction involves, you know, sex. Most young people go through this phase, where they just want to explore sex and it's beauty. I guess that's why it's flowing into my writing."

"And you're worried that people will judge you based on the content of your story."

"Exactly. Did you go through the same thing with your books?"

"Sure I did. But it's different. I'm a man. You're a young woman. Society has different standards for us when it comes to sex. But if you're looking for an answer from me, I'm sorry, I can't give you an answer. This has to be from you. This is your art, your story, not mine."

Natalie thought for a moment and nodded. "Can I show you something?"

"Of course."

"Hold on a second."

Natalie reached for her phone and searched through her pictures. Then she handed her phone to the professor.

"Those are from a photoshoot I did yesterday," she explained. "I almost emailed them to you yesterday, but I didn't think it would be appropriate."

He flipped through the explicit images. "Then why do you think it's appropriate now?"

"Because I value your opinion. And I wanted to show you that I took your advice from the last time we met. You told me to respect my body. Well, I did. I am. Those poses were my idea. That's my fantasy and my sexual expression as a healthy young woman."

The professor looked at the pictures on the phone again. "You certainly look like a healthy young woman."

He handed the phone back, and Natalie put it away.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Why not? We've already been getting personal."

She gulped. "As a dom, what would you do to your submissive, if she was in that position? On her knees with her hands tied."

"Any particular reason you want to know this?"

"I'm just curious. It'll help with my writing assignment, since I would understand what a real Dom would do in that situation."

He thought for a moment. Maybe he was thinking of what he would do. Maybe he was thinking if he should say it or not. Natalie couldn't tell. Finally, the professor gave his answer:

"I'd train your throat."

She was briefly taken aback. "I'm assuming you mean..."

"Deepthroating. Pardon the language, but that's what I'd do. It's the most obvious thing in that position, isn't it? You on your knees. With your hands tied behind your back, you wouldn't be able to resist my entry down your canal."

Natalie felt her pussy clenching.

"That certainly makes sense."

"Well, this is how you create a good story. You imagine all the scenarios and what would happen next. How the different characters would react in each situation. This is the way you should be thinking."

"I know."

He raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like you have more of your story completed than what you've emailed me."

"I sent you everything," she said with a playful expression. "I also have a lot of ideas, but I just haven't written them yet. I need to get over the whole anxiety of people knowing my thoughts."

"Authors can't push boundaries if they feel anxiety over what people think. That's for sure."

"Do you have any advice for that?" she asked with a slightly high pitched voice, as if she were suggesting something.

"Well, I've written all my novels the same way, which is to produce the best possible story that I want to tell, and that people would hopefully enjoy reading."

"Makes sense."

"But I won't recommend that for you, given the nature of what we've been discussing," he added. "It has to be your decision what kind of story you want to tell, how honest it is, and how much sex you want to include."

"What if I want to? You know, push boundaries."

"That's your decision. But like I've said, don't be stupid about it. This world is filled with people who want to use you for sex."

"What if I want to be used?"

The professor stared straight into her eyes. She returned the look. Neither of them were ignorant. They knew exactly what was going on.

"I'm too old for games, Natalie," the professor said. "I've already been generous with my time and feedback. So, if you want something else from me, don't play games, just be a grown woman and say it."

Natalie felt her chest tighten. She inhaled and exhaled harder.

"Will you help me? Teach me?"

"Teach you what, exactly?" he asked sharply, like a teacher scolding a bad student for being too vague. "Be clear."

"Will you be my dom?"

"Your submission is a gift," he said. "Choose wisely."

She took a deep breath. "Did I just make a horrible mistake? God, I'm an idiot. I'm so sorry. Please, I beg you, don't let this ruin our relationship. I really want to continue working with you."

"Are you loud when you orgasm?" he asked bluntly.

"Excuse me."

"It's a simple question. I think you heard me just fine."

She cleared her throat. "I'm about normal. But it all depends, of course, on my mood and how I feel."

"Lift your shirt, then lift your bra to expose your nipples, just like in those pictures."

It was the moment of truth. Natalie's first time submitting to a man.

She lifted her neatly ironed shirt to reveal her bare belly, then higher to reveal her white bra, which contained her pert breasts. Then she lifted her bra to reveal her small pink nipples.

"Is this your idea of dominating me?" she asked, almost daring him to do more.

"It's a start. Do you want to go further?"

"Yes."

"Play with your nipples. Pinch them. Squeeze them. I'd like to see how you do it."

Natalie obliged the professor. She pinched and squeezed her little pink nipples as they continued looking each other in the eyes.

"Is this my initiation?" she asked.

"Not exactly. Not yet."

She continued fondling her tits. "It's not?"

"First, I'll need to see how brave you are. A photo shoot is one thing, real life is something else," he explained. "Undo your pants. Play with your bare vagina for me. Right there. Orgasm, but do so quietly. Then we'll discuss pushing your boundaries afterwards."

She began undoing her pants. "I can handle that."

"Does this make you uncomfortable at all?"

"It's a little weird," she replied with a faint shrug. "But it's exciting."

With her pants undone, she slipped her right hand down her panties and rubbed her clitoris. They maintained eye contact while she masturbated, as if it were a challenge of some sorts.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course I do."

Natalie continued playing with her clitoris. "Both of us doing a photoshoot together. A bondage shoot."

"What would we be doing?"

"You would tie me. Then you would train my throat."

"Rough? Or gentle?"

She smiled, "Why don't you tell me?"

"I'm always gentle," he replied, watching his student masturbate for him. "I prefer taking my time and going slow. If I were to make you deepthroat, it would almost be romantic, in a strange way. I'd go very slow. Making sure you can take the right amount. When you're used to it, I'd go a little faster, a little harder."

Natalie rubbed her clitoris with more speed listening to her professor speak. She imagined the scenario as he spoke.

"Oh god," she gasped, rubbing faster.

"I think you're ready to be my sub. I would enjoy being your dominant."

Natalie gasped the words 'oh god' again as she reached a climax. There was no shame or embarrassment as she came, looking the professor in the eyes. She was nearly breathless for a moment as her body tensed, then released. She slightly shivered when it was over.

The professor stood and walked over to the student, who was still recovering from the orgasm.

"Well done," he said.

The professor adjusted Natalie's bra and tucked her breasts in so that her nipples were covered. Then he pulled her shirt down, making sure it was nice and neat. Then he helped button her pants.

When the professor finished dressing Natalie, she looked as good as new, with a glowing expression on her face and slightly wet fingertips.

"What's next?" she asked. "For us."

"Next? I have a class soon. I need to go. And if I'm not mistaken, you have class soon as well too."

"I do."

"Do you want to meet again?"

She nodded. "I do."

"Only to discuss your writing assignment?"

She hesitated, voice trembling. "I want to, you know, continue this. My training. This experience is helpful to my writing process."

"And what else?"

She knew exactly what the professor wanted to hear.

"And, I find this to be very arousing," she replied honestly. "It's my big fantasy. I just came for you, thinking about you. I want to be your sub."

"Monday. Be at my office at 7 am."

"Why so early?"

"In case you accidentally scream, I don't want anyone to hear it."

Natalie's eyes widened and her pussy clenched.

***

Over the weekend. She participated in another photoshoot with the same photographer. In the same studio. With the same props.

The pictures were more risque as she grew comfortable with her sexuality and submissive preferences. She asked for the ropes to be tighter. She wanted to play the submissive. And she did just that.

The end result was highly erotic, yet tastefully done. Natalie was once again on her knees, wrists bound in front of her, a black mask on her face. There was a sensualness which oozed from her every expression, all because she thought about the professor training her during the shoot.

Back in the dorm, Natalie typed furiously on her laptop, sitting in her favorite writing position, on her bed with her back against the pillow.

Her roommate, Becca, laid on the adjacent bed, dressed in only a t-shirt. When Becca stretched her body, her pussy was exposed, but they were used to that already.

"All you do is type," Becca said. "Don't you ever get bored with that thing?"

Natalie kept typing. "Not a chance."

"You'll probably get straight A's this semester with all you've written. Come on, let's go out for some burgers and shakes."

"I need to watch my diet."

"Then just eat the burger and skip the shake."

Natalie paused and looked at her roommate. "That's not a bad idea. It's been way too long since I last had a burger."

"My treat. I know just the place," Becca said, hopping out of bed.

Natalie was about to close her laptop when she just remembered something. She loaded the pictures.

"Wait, can I show you something really quick?"

Becca came over and looked at the explicit images of the laptop. Images of Natalie partially nude, on her knees, wrists bound, striking sensual poses.

"Damn girl," Becca exclaimed. "Is that really you?"

"Yep."

"I had no idea you could be such a..."

"A sex symbol?" Natalie joked. "I try to keep that side of me repressed."

Becca laughed, "Well, whatever you're doing, keep at it. At this rate, you won't even need a college degree, you could be a professional model instead."

"I prefer my current career path."

"Whatever works for you. In the meantime, I'm getting hungry. Let's get dressed."

Natalie watched as her roommate went to the closet and pulled her t-shirt overhead, getting stark naked. As usual, Natalie felt a little a twinge of admiration that Becca was blessed in the chest department, with eye-grabbing big tits, but Natalie tried not to be jealous.

She also felt a little guilty that she didn't tell her roommate about the situation with the professor. Ever since high school, they were always honest about everything, especially boys. They never kept secrets from each other. But this was different. The professor made Natalie promise not to tell anyone, and Natalie always kept her word.

Before Natalie got out of bed, she quickly opened her gmail account and composed a message to her professor. She attached the latest version of her writing assignment. Then she attached the latest bondage pictures she had taken earlier that day.

Sent.

Natalie put the laptop away and stripped off her clothes, getting naked alongside her roommate. She needed to eat something that was loaded with calories.

Part 3 of 3: The Ropes

By the time Monday morning came around, Natalie no longer stressed about her outfit or appearances. Not like she used to.

She was already accustomed to seeing the professor in private, and she had already masturbated for him. She wore a simple top, hair tied in a ponytail, and light makeup on her face. It was way too early for anything else.

There was also the brief instructions that the professor emailed her the night before. He requested that she wear a short skirt with no panties. A request she was eager to oblige, and she had no idea what was going to happen.

The professor arrived at the building at roughly the same time. During that time of day, hardly anyone was around. He carried his usual office handbag, which contained his laptop and books for class, along with keys in his hand to unlock his room door.

At this point, their relationship had become casual and they asked about each other's weekend. Natalie felt herself becoming a bit more flirtatious with him, and the professor was far less stern than in the classroom. The professor locked the door once they entered the office, which was unusual, since he never kept it locked when he was inside.

When they sat down facing each other, the conversation changed.

"I read your paper," he said. "And I saw your pictures."

This made her nervous for some reason. She tried to hide the fact that she briefly fidgeted, but she didn't want to show any sort of weakness to him.

"What did you think about either of them?"

"I think your writing is strong. The story structure is good. Impeccable grammar. You have a strong grasp on the English language, and I like that you vary your descriptions. Most importantly, the story and characters are well developed. It almost feels autobiographical. It's vivid. I like that."