At the Professor's Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,264 Followers

Any other time, Natalie would have been completely flattered by the praise she had just received, from a professor she deeply respected. But now, as she sat with no panties, that was the last thing on her mind.

"What did you think about the pictures?"

"You're a beautiful young woman, Natalie," he said. "I've always thought that about you."

"You wanted me to come here 7 am, when no one else is around. You told me to wear a skirt. And I'm not wearing any panties either."

"So, you've come here just to be trained, is that it?"

She nodded. "Am I making a fool of myself?"

"Stand up and face forward."

Natalie stood, adjusted her shirt and skirt so that she looked neat, and faced forward.

The professor also stood and approached her, looking closely at her young pretty face, trying to read her facial expressions. Natalie's lips seemed to tighten. Her body was clenched and stiff, yet there was a small gleam in her eyes, like she had waited a long time for this.

"I really like you, Natalie," he said. "You're intelligent, motivated, very kind, and beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, almost in a whisper.

"I have to tell you, I enjoy being a Dom. It's something I take seriously. I always provide the utmost care to my servants."

Servants? Natalie liked where this was heading.

"I understand," she replied.

"Do you? Because of our age difference, and my position with the university, we can never date. We can never become romantic. Does that bother you?"

"I can keep a secret. And I'm too busy to have a boyfriend."

"So, sweet Natalie is looking for a dom? Purely for sexual needs, is that right?"

"I think you know that by now," she said softly.

"Have you thought this through? Me being your first dom? Giving yourself to me completely? I never go halfway. Once you're mine, I'll do whatever I want. I'll push your limits. But if you want to end it, it will be over."

Natalie's pussy clenched. "That's what I'm looking for. I've always wanted to, you know, be a sub. And I want to do it with you."

"Why me?" he demanded.

She became nervous. "Your experience with this. I love that you take so much care. And I love your mind. Who you are. I love the whole professor/student thing. I love the authoritarian power you have over me."

"Lift your skirt."

Natalie lifted her skirt to reveal her cleanly shaven vagina and her bare butt. She was nervous and her hands slightly trembled while holding her skirt up.

"You're more beautiful in person," he said.

"Thank you."

"Now bend over. Put your hands on my desk. Spread your legs."

Natalie obeyed. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do you a big favor. This is for your writing assignment. I like where your story is headed. But you have a few things to learn. If you want to adequately write about a sexual journey, then as your professor, I'd like you to experience it firsthand."

Natalie's pussy twitched as she held her position over the desk. She kept her eyes forward as the professor reached for his office bag. She had no idea what he was getting, and she didn't want to look either. She was too afraid to look. She simply wanted to let things progress.

His hands began rubbing her soft butt and toned thighs.

"Such beautiful legs," he noted. "I'm going to put a butt plug in your bottom. Have you ever felt one of those before?"

"No. Do you think I'll like it?"

"If you relax and do what I say, then you'll enjoy a lot of things."

The professor kneaded her butt like dough. Hard squeezing and massaging. When he spread her bottom, Natalie felt so exposed. She knew that he was looking deep in her anus. Then he let go.

"This may feel a little cold," he said, opening a lubricant.

Natalie's body jerked when the professor touched her anus with lubricated fingers, but she quickly maintained control, holding still. The fingers circled around her anus before pushing inside, coating her rectum with the anal lube.

"Do you like anal sex?" he asked.

"Oh yes. But only if I'm in the right mood. As you can see, I'm a little small back there."

"Feels that way. Now relax, this is going to feel uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it. I promise."

After moving his finger away, the professor pressed a red butt plug against the ring of Natalie's anus. It was 4 inches. Manageable for any young lady.

He gave a gentle push and it passed through the ring of her anus, thanks to the lube. Natalie's body squirmed and she gasped, but she maintained her composure. It was pushed until it was all the way in. The butt plug was designed to only go 4 inches, then it was stopped by a flat surface, so that Natalie could sit later.

"Now, I'm going to insert something in your vagina," he said. "A small vibrator which only I can control."

Natalie wiggled her butt. "I'm at your mercy."

"Good girl."

The professor reached in his office bag and took out a small 5 inch vibrator, which had straps attached to it.

He parted Natalie's thin brown labia, revealing her pink opening. It was wet, so he knew that she was aroused. Then he pressed the vibrator against her wet hole and pushed. Entry was easy, especially since Natalie's legs were spread and her sex was aroused.

Inch by inch, the vibrator made its way inside Natalie's pussy. She pressed her hand on the table, enjoying the feeling of the entry, and she also enjoyed the fact that it was the professor doing it.

Once the small vibrator was all the way inside, the professor wrapped the straps around Natalie's legs and backside, until the vibrator was totally secure. No matter how hard that little thing vibrated, it wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Now have a seat," the professor said.

Natalie stood upright, fixed her skirt, and sat down on the seat again, facing the desk.

It was uncomfortable as she had expected. It was her first time ever wearing a butt plug, and it was strange sitting down. Her rectum was stretched and her butt felt like it was getting sore already.

The vibrator strapped inside her pussy was also a strange feeling. She had never felt anything like that before. Usually, when something that shape and size was inside her pussy, Natalie was on her back, or on all fours, not sitting down.

Combined, the feeling was surreal. Both of her holes were filled by the sex toys. And it was for a reason. As uncomfortable as it was, it was also sexually thrilling.

"Next, I'm going to bind you to the chair," he said.

She gulped, "I can handle that."

The professor was true to his word. Inside his office bag were blue colored ropes which looked like they had a soft texture.

As Natalie's left wrist was tied to the armchair, she was right. The rope felt soft against her precious skin. The knot the professor made looked professional and neat. And it was done with the perfect amount of pressure. The same process was repeated with her right wrist.

Next came her ankles. She watched the professor skillfully repeat the process with each of her ankles. She looked at him and marveled at his abilities. He was certainly an experienced dom, especially when it came to ropes, she thought.

No wonder the professor was so understanding about Natalie's bondage photos, he had the exact same fetish, she figured.

When it was done, Natalie was completely bound to the chair, sex toys in her butt and vagina. This was a different kind of exhilaration than participating in a photoshoot. This was real life. And she was completely at the mercy of her professor, whom she deeply admired.

He leaned back, with his bottom leaning against his desk, looking at his handiwork; Natalie bound to the seat.

"I wish you could see yourself," the professor said. "So beautiful, so helpless. The perfect display of submission."

She nodded. "Thanks to you."

"Is this what you expected? How do you feel? Do you regret this? Find it humiliating? Tell me, and be precise."

She gathered her thoughts. "I feel alive. Like I'm safe with you. Because I know you would never hurt me. There's a comfort in that. And I love being in your control. Your sexual control. Surrendering myself to you. I don't know if I can ever fully explain it, but that's how I feel."

"There it is," he pointed out. "Those are the thoughts you need to be thinking in order to become a great novelist someday. You're becoming a woman in tune with herself. Blossoming."

"I want to feel it too."

"I'm a step ahead of you," he said, holding up a small device. "These buttons control the vibrator inside of you. Which means that I now control your body and mind. Do you still wish to experience the lifestyle you've been craving for so long?"

"Yes..."

As soon as those words escaped her lips, the professor pushed a button which caused the vibrator to activate. Natalie's entire body jerked and her face grimaced. Her arms involuntary tugged the ropes when she jerked, but to no avail, the ropes were too strong.

"That's only the first step," he said.

The sex toy continued its vibration in her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels so...I've never used a vibrator before. It feels so..."

The professor attentively watched the student squirm as he pressed another button, taking the vibrator up another notch. Natalie looked breathless as her eyes widened and her mouth formed an O-shape. She looked like she was at a loss for breath temporarily as the vibrator worked its magic.

"This is the essence of submission," the professor said. "I am in complete control. You are at a complete loss. And it's my duty to make you cum. Now, you no longer have to wonder what it's like. You're experiencing it firsthand, isn't that right?"

She struggled to speak. "Yes..."

"Would you like to orgasm?"

She nodded. "Yes..."

Her voice trailed off as the vibrating feeling became overwhelming.

Then the professor pressed the switch which took the vibrator to the highest notch. This caused Natalie's whole body to jerk and her hands to clench. Her butt cheeks involuntarily squeezed tightly against the butt plug in her ass. Her eyes squeezed shut and she cried loudly.

When Natalie cried and screamed, the professor lowered the vibrator back to the first notch, and Natalie was able to calm down.

"You're much too loud," the professor noted. "We could get caught if you scream like that."

"I'm so sorry," she replied, breathing heavily while the sex toy still buzzed in her pussy. "That was so intense. I've never felt anything like that before."

"But you still want to orgasm, don't you?"

She nodded with eyes like a cute puppy. "Of course I do."

"Then I'll have to gag you somehow. Any suggestions for what I can shove in your mouth, to keep you quiet?"

It was a rhetorical question. They both knew that. Natalie was smart enough to pick up what the professor was suggesting. And she wanted it too, with all her heart.

"Your cock."

He smiled, "Only to keep you quiet? Or do you want your mouth to be trained?"

"I want to be trained. Deepthroat me, just like I've been fantasizing about."

"Good girl."

The professor put the remote control down and began to undo his pants. Natalie watched with eager eyes as the professor freed himself. She noted that he was almost fully erect and his size was rather impressive. It only made her more excited.

He stepped forward, cock dangling in front of Natalie's face, with the remote control back in his hand.

"I'm going to put my cock in your mouth," he said. "You're going to suck. And you're going to deepthroat. At the same time, I'm going to make you cum with the vibrator. Is this understood?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Remember this feeling. Use this feeling for your writings. Maybe you'll love it. Maybe you'll hate it. But at least you've tried it."

"I want it. More than anything."

With that, the professor guided his cock to Natalie's face. She opened her mouth and accepted him. It slid between her lips and she wrapped her lips around it, sucking it.

The professor gasped.

"You have a mouth like an angel," he noted. "Keep sucking."

And Natalie did. She sucked and bobbed her head to the best of her ability. All she could do was move her neck back and forth. She worked her lips and tongue. She provided a nice suction for him, and she swirled her tongue around the tip of his erection. It was something she knew that men absolutely loved. And she loved doing it. She also loved feeling his cock grow hard in her mouth.

"Relax," he said. "I'm going deeper. Don't fight it."

The professor put one hand on the top of Natalie's head, then he gently pushed, bringing his cock deeper. She gagged a little, then he pulled back. Now he knew Natalie's oral limits. The girl had a standard gag reflex.

He went back in, only to where Natalie's gag reflex was, and that was it. He wanted to train her throat sexually, not make her vomit.

"This is where I make you cum," he said. "Relax your body. You are in my control now."

The professor pushed the button and the vibrator went to the highest notch again. Natalie squirmed in the bondage seat. Her ass cheeks once again clenched the butt plug in her tiny little hole. Her eyes watered. Her hands formed tight balls. Her toes clenched inside her shoes.

The small office was filled with the sound of the small, yet powerful vibrator, working its magic inside Natalie's wet pussy. There were also the sounds of gagging and muffling from Natalie's mouth. Lewd sounds of sucking and slurping.

"Keep sucking," he said. "You can do both. Suck it, and have your orgasm, at the same time."

Natalie returned her focus to sucking the professor's cock. Maybe that'll take away from the extreme feelings in her lower region, she thought.

She did her best to work her tongue around the shaft, but it was difficult since the cock was at her throat. She also tried to work her lips the best she could. She had never deepthroated a guy before, so this was an unusual learning experience for her.

As she sucked, the sensations in her pussy grew to become a powerful intensity. The pressure built and built. So did the pain that the prolonged vibrations were causing, along with the pain in her rectum, and the pain where her limbs were bound.

She made a muffling sound on his cock.

"Are you close to cumming?"

Her watered eyes looked up at the professor. Her watering puppy dog eyes. She gave a slight nod, the best she could, without hurting the professor's cock.

The professor smiled, "Cum for me, darling. Just relax, let it happen."

Natalie closed her eyes and focused on sucking the cock, which was at her throat, along with the powerful feelings in her lower region.

Sure enough, the orgasm came. She could no longer maintain the clenching of her fists and toes. Her muscles had relaxed. Her body was getting sore.

She felt a powerful release in her pussy. The pressure reached its climax and the orgasm was beyond words. As she came, she felt herself squirting. Fluids gushed from her pussy, coating the vibrator, and making a mess where she sat.

Normally, she'd be terrified of the mess she was making on her skirt, since she'd have to walk down the halls and through the campus with that stain from the orgasm. But this wasn't a normal time, not at that moment. All she cared about was that intense feeling. Nothing else mattered. Wet skirt be damned. This was the orgasm of a lifetime.

She breathed heavily with her eyes clenched. Then she relaxed and sighed. That's when the professor knew she had just finished cumming. There was no point in torturing Natalie any further, so he turned off the vibrator.

"Beautiful," he said. "But it's my turn. Do you still have the energy?"

She looked up and nodded, with her eyes forming tears from the orgasm she had just experienced.

The professor rocked his hips. For the final act, he wanted to fuck her mouth and throat, and he was doing just that. She continued sucking. When her energy came back, she worked her tongue again, along with her lips.

"Swallow," he said.

He held Natalie's head still with one hand, and with the other hand, he furiously stroked the shaft of his raging hard cock, while the tip of his erection was in Natalie's warm mouth. It made Natalie feel proud that she was able to get the professor this hard, and this worked up. It made her feel sexy, desirable, and wanted by him.

The orgasm shot into the student's mouth. Spurt after spurt of cum went inside Natalie's mouth, onto her tongue and down her throat. With each spurt of cum, Natalie swallowed. It was something she enjoyed doing, especially for the man who had just given her that memorable orgasm. She enjoyed the taste and texture of his cum. She savored it in her mouth. Rolled it around with her tongue. This wasn't something she would soon forget.

She continued sucking until it was all gone. Then when the cum stopped, she swirled her tongue around the cock head and licked the opening. When the cock became soft, she let it fall out of her mouth, giving the head a parting kiss in the process.

Natalie looked up at her professor, who was looking down at her. Their eyes locked. There was a subtle understanding between them. They knew what the other thought. Natalie was a submissive girl who finally got to experience her fantasy. And the professor was a man who got to indulge in his love of training women.

"That is the submissive experience," he said. "Now you know. Do whatever you'd like with that knowledge."

"I loved it. Every second of it," she sighed and took a moment to compose herself.

"I'm pleased that you got to experience what you wanted. If you're a good girl, we can do this again."

She gave a tender smile, "We better. I'm writing a lengthy novel."

As the professor untied the student's wrists, he gave her soft kisses on the forehead. He was a compassionate Dom. And Natalie was a curious submissive. Of course they'd be doing it again, she thought.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.