All Comments on 'Athletic Performance with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading. I hope you're doing well.

heyall

SebTombsSebTombsabout 2 years ago

Another original. You are sooo good at this.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Hot sex but I feel that it ended too soon! I want to know what happened during and after the shower. Five stars and a favorite point!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

5 Stars for the writing, I was left wanting more, but then maybe that was your purpose.

Bklynboy101Bklynboy101about 2 years ago

Well written. Just the right amount of realism and eroticism. It ended in the right place. We can all guess what happens next. If this had comtinued , it would have gotten repetitious. Thank you for creating and posting it.

Unknown0226Unknown0226about 2 years ago

Cant wait to see more chapters of this.

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 years ago

Wonderfully done and definitely worth five stars. I love the perspective from the friends point of view. Please write a sequel.

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

Well, that was different!!! I'd like another chapter to see how this ends up shaking out.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

Well done. Please continue this storyline.

Cheers

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Great story and very hot. Loved seeing the perspective of an outsider. I was hoping to see her more involved with them but I hope that means there will be a second chapter.

besolmanbesolmanabout 2 years ago

a great build up, with an interesting kink to it, lots of opportunity to continue the story into bringing in the other people mentioned

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 2 years ago

Interesting take on the theme. Seems unfinished though. Still have it 5.

SonusiamSonusiamabout 2 years ago

I loved it but why does it stop there?

could i ask for me?

please?

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

5 🌟, I love the diff perspective. Please do at least one follow up.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

This is what great erotic writing is all about. I've become a HUGE fan of yours i want you to know.

The way you've painted the characters reminds me of the old time radio shows where the narration expertly assists the reader to effectively envision the story.

Five stars 🌟 ❤

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 2 years ago

Yes - as per the other commenters, well written and quite erotic... and Yes, we could do with a follow-up. but don't kill the enthusiasm generated in this story.

However, it would be good to know how you think this should continue...

Limeyracer

Warren13Warren13about 2 years ago

Great Story, Kept me hooked, I do hope that there are other chapters please? Gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

beautiful arousing erotic sensual and loving thanks

sheeversheeverabout 2 years ago

Can only endorse all of those flattering comments ..written so well ...

MtnManslutMtnManslutabout 2 years ago

Great short read, got my mojo workin real good!

Being a bi though, I would have loved it if he cleaned the son’s cock and his mother’s cunt with his mouth, before or instead of in the shower. Then maybe joining the both of them for a dp, mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really liked it ....hope there is a few more chapters

bbarebbareabout 2 years ago

Unusual, but very entertaining. There's an opening (no pun intended) for a follow-up. Big 5 for this one.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

I was hoping for some strange twist at the end. It was a solid mother son sex story .

Tls2753aTls2753aabout 2 years ago

An enjoyable read, but I don’t see an April Fools connection. It’s interesting that one of the commenters thinks that the partner is male. I assumed female. I re-read the story and there’s hints both ways. Contributes a little extra bit of mystery to the story.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Intense, emotional, and erotic, but the ending left me needing a little more...

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

HeyAll,

Another successfully story.

I was hoping for a different kind of cleaning between the friends.

But hey, hopefully this is just the first chapter.

This boy has got some serious work ahead of him.

Thanks for the fun ride, so far,

WB

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

This story is screaming for a follow up! It was intense, arousing, yet lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the very best stories I've read on this site. Different ending than what I anticipated but erotic never the less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That’s so hot reminds me of my aunt and I

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A wonderfully warm and sensuous story. Showing the love and passion that can exist as well as the love and understanding of a good friend. I felt at the end there could have been a little more, but understood that the reader could fill in the future of the relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Son knew what he was doing needs a part 2

amazinguyamazinguyabout 1 year ago

just....awesome presentation....just felt the part of the 2 women knowing it all could have been a bit more detailed and gradual - nevertheless, great narration

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany6 months ago

Interesting story with an original perspective and well written. There are several themes and aspects crammed in a tiny space, so to speak. Easily worth a 5 star rating. As an erotic story however it doesn't do anything for me, but that's of course not the authors fault. I'm just unable to connect with any of the characters.

The figure I'd identify myself with naturally would be the son, but he's betraying his mother's trust in him by letting an outsider watch.

Additionally, there's a discrepancy between the son's pretense of introducing some third person into the incestuous relationship in order for his mom to be able to confide in someone. Yet instead he brings in a new sex partner, thus changing the dynamic of the mom- son relationship without any input or consent from his mother. But there are more levels of betrayal and deception, since the person in question has a family of herself. All in all, again, an interesting story, but one that leaves me detached and unsympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Honestly, I'm not even certain of the gender of the narrator. Did I miss it? I don't recall it ever being made clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...