Athletic Performance with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen on my phone lights when I receive a text.

Chris: You can come now, make sure you're quiet

I suck in a deep breath as I leave my car and walk towards Eliza's house at night. This could make or break our friendship. It's plausible that she'll never speak with me again, and I'd understand that feeling. Best friends should never spy on each other to this degree, but this has an important purpose.

The front door opens and I'm greeted by Chris, with classic rock music from the 70's playing up the stairs. The music conceals my arrival, which is smart. I remove my shoes and stand barefoot on the carpet.

We don't say a word and go up the stairs. I'm careful with each step, my toes digging into the carpet. I have a faint idea of what to expect, but I didn't bother asking for more details. At this point, I trust Chris with whatever he wants to do because he's proven his truthfulness.

Eliza is naked on the bedroom floor, in the prone position with her butt pointed out, and her wrists tied to the bed. Her head is resting on the bed and she's blindfolded. As I mentioned earlier, I've seen her naked countless times in the locker room shower throughout our volleyball career. This is the first time I can actually look into her anus or vagina.

The son walks over and gives a soft rub to mom's butt, which makes her shiver with anticipation, and the son turns the music off. Silence. Complete silence.

I stand motionless by the wall and I'm terrified of making a sound. It's like an ongoing crime, a home invasion, where I am the voyeur criminal and Eliza is the prey. Yes, I acknowledge that she is the victim here and I wonder about the endgame.

Chris gets naked in a flash, stripping his clothes and tossing them on the bed. I saw his penis yesterday, but to see this young man completely naked will forever change our relationship more than yesterday already has. He's now a man in my eyes, no longer the young boy. I marvel at his figure.

His penis is halfway erect and he pushes it towards mom's face on the bed, to which she opens her mouth and takes it in. Eliza sucks and the cock turns hard. With her hands bound, she's still able to suck a dick with precision. I'm impressed by her sexual skills, though the mom/son dynamic is still jarring.

"Tell me what you are?" Chris asks, then pulls his cock away so that his mother can speak.

"I'm a woman desperate for great sex."

"From who?"

Eliza makes a low growling sound. "My son, of course. My son. The only man I've ever loved. The only man who can fuck me right."

Hearing those lewd words from Eliza's mouth takes my breath away. This woman is a global ambassador, spokeswoman for charities and name-brands, and role model to many. Now she's saying things that are still considered taboo in most mainstream porn.

"Do you trust me?" Chris asks, kneeling on the floor close to mother, stroking her hair in a loving way.

"Yes, of course."

"I'll always do what's best for you, mom. I'll always think of your needs."

Chris gets on his knees, positioning himself behind his mother, and presses the tip of his erect penis against the spread vagina. I gasp the same time Eliza gasps, but I keep my gasp quiet. Eliza's back arches and her toes curl as the penetration goes deeper into her body.

This is more than my first time watching people have sex. It's a front row view of human psychology and the depths people will go for sexual pleasure. What drives a good woman to do this? What drives her to want her son? Eliza could have anyone she wants, yet she chooses him?

Rhythmic slapping noises fill the room and I watch the flesh from Eliza's butt ripple from the pounding. The muscles flex and her legs tighten. As an athlete, I'm in awe of her body, the leanness and strength that she poses. The flexibility for holding this position for rough sex. Eliza works out for her career and appearance, but now I see that her figure has other uses besides sports.

"Fuck me, Christopher, treat me like a woman who's earned this. I've earned this, haven't I? Oh fuck, fuck me, I've earned this."

I've never been so aroused hearing Eliza say, 'I've earned this,' from the fucking she's getting. That's a phrase she's said countless times during our career together, 'I've earned this.' She said it in front of cameras after winning medals and standing on the podium. And she said it in the locker room while we were alone, sweat dripping down her body, wanting to cry from her life's achievement.

Hearing my best friend say, 'I've earned this,' as Chris pounds her without mercy shows that I've never actually known her. We'll always be close, we'll always be best friends, but I've never known this woman and what she's capable of. Yes, she's earned this. She's unstoppable, that much I've always known about her.

"I'm close," she groans. "Cum inside me. Fuck me, cum in me. Fill me."

"Yes, mom. Anything for you."

I touch myself through my pants while listening to their ungodly banter. If I didn't recognize her voice, if I'm not in her house, then I never would have suspected that it was Eliza, not for a second. Her reputation would be destroyed if this ever got out. She'd lose all her sponsorships and would be forced to leave the Olympics, never to compete professionally again.

That's part of what's making me so hot. The wrongness factor. I'm almost sweating, watching her breasts wave back and forth from her prone position, seeing her son ravishing her naked body. They're about to cum together and it's glorious, despite my conflicting feelings.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he grunts.

Chris pumps his cock deep and Eliza gasps, savoring the feeling of being inseminated. A feeling she knows all too well, but still enjoys nonetheless. This is normal to her, but the bliss never gets old.

They keep pushing and thrusting against each other's bodies until they both finish cumming, making wonderfully erotic little sounds with their mouths, and gushing sounds from their sexual parts.

Chris rests on top of his mother from behind, both of them breathing heavy, slowing down to catch their breaths.

When he pulls out and stands, I see a flaccid penis that's drenched in thick white cum and thin female fluids. The sight makes me more aroused. I can orgasm with ease at this point. If I keep touching myself through my pants, I'd make a serious mess.

He walks over to me, still naked, and I freeze not knowing what to do.

"Talk to her if you want," he whispers to me. "It's your choice."

Eliza gasps, then says out loud, "Christopher? Is someone there?"

A cold chill goes up my spine and my immediate reaction is to leave the room, not caring if Eliza can hear my bare feet smacking the carpet floor. She knows that someone was in the room watching this unholy fucking -- God knows what must be swirling in her mind as she remains blindfolded.

But then something happens. As I stand in the hallway, my feet stop moving. It's like my mind has commanded me to halt. All I can think about is my best friend, because if I leave now, there's going to be drama between Eliza and her son. He'll take the blame for letting someone watch.

I enter the bedroom again, staring at the sight of Eliza bound and blindfolded, naked with cum dripping from her pussy onto the carpet. She's calling out, asking if anyone is there, demanding an answer from her son. There's nervousness in her voice.

My footsteps approach her, which are much lighter than Chris's footsteps, and she knows a stranger is coming towards her. Her body stiffens with fear of the unknown because she hadn't agreed to this.

I pull the knot of her blindfold and she looks at me with wide-eyes. She doesn't say anything, all she gives me is a frozen face with an open mouth. As I struggle to find the words to say, I reach over and touch her body. We've hugged plenty of times on the beach in celebration, our hands touching each other's sweater skin. But this is different.

My first time sexually touching her is captivating and I feel the sweat on her back and the fine lines of her muscles. My hand moves lower, down to where she had been fucked by her son. It's my way of letting her know I'm okay with this. That I'm not here to judge her, instead that I'm on her side. That I understand, or at least that I'll attempt to understand.

With our eyes locked and silence in the room, my fingers brush across her anus, which makes her flinch, before touching her labia. Her tender, soft labia. I feel the wetness of Chris's cum and Eliza's fluids, then I push two fingers inside, which makes her gasp. Even after being fucked, there's room for more pleasure.

Eliza has a second orgasm from my plunging, in and out fingers. Before it was hot sex and the taboo of a son. Now it's the taboo of a friend who had just spied on her and wants to comfort her. Where her son fucked her hard, my hand is tender and soothing.

The best of both worlds.

"I'll help you get cleaned up," I say. "Right now you're a mess and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

I untie her wrists and rub the redness of her skin. I've never been tied before but I can imagine that it hurts. I even kiss her wrists to show that my support is unwavering. Frankly, I hope she's not upset at me for spying, for committing such a huge betrayal of our friendship.

Eliza takes a moment to stand. I'm sure her body is sore from remaining in the prone position for so long, and her eyes adjust to the light after having been blindfolded for a while.

I give Chris a 'thank you' nod as I hold hands with Eliza, taking her to the bathroom. I undress and get naked with her. It's our first time being naked so close with each other, just inches apart, with her smelling like dirty sex and warm cum. I suppose I have sexual aromas as well, emanating from my lower region.

She kisses me as the door is wide open and I'm sure Chris is smart enough to stay away, but I know he's watching. I can feel the eyes of a horny young man in the other room, after all, he's the one who arranged this. My first kiss with Eliza is something special and our tongues swap.

When the kiss ends, I look her in the eyes, then I take her to the shower. She needs to be cleaned and I want her to know that she has my support.

The End

Take care of yourself. You are important.

[votes & follows are appreciated]

12