All Comments on 'Au Pair'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No sense. If she is being treated as a daughter, then why no STAY WITH HER FUCKING PARENTS?

Same city. Same fucking neighbours, same fucking university....so explain, if you have any small ability to do so, exactly why she would live with another family while attending school?

AshsonAshsonover 10 years agoAuthor

And where does it say that it's the same city, same neighbours, same university or even the same country?

I know people in other cities. I'm sure a lot of people do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

seriously. what a stupid fucking question.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Again with the leave the reader hanging. It is not finished. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Please finish this! Don't leave us hang! Great story by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finish the story?

Good story so will you be doing another part to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yum

so who was it? more please

inneedofreleaseinneedofreleaseabout 9 years ago
Spoilt slightly

I really enjoyed this story but it was spoilt slightly by carelessness. Sometime Pamela became Peggy and the Chalmers became the Palmers etc. Makes it hard to follow. A little proof reading would sort it. Keep it up though please as I love your work.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Can you keep going please?

Don't leave us hanging like that. We need to know who it was and will they do more over the coming months. So much more to explore here.

CallMeBigMike69CallMeBigMike69over 7 years ago
Unlike most of the comments left, I liked the clifhanger ending

The story lets me use my imagation to makeup the ending. I was the guy living next door and watching her for weeks. With my wife gone on business I was invited over for a few beers and some fun. Bringing the beers into the kitchen there she was for the taking....

So many ways toend this story!

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Interesting pair

Good lead in to the sex scene. That scene was well done, and the mystery man (?) behind the cock was a surprise. I assume this is only the beginning. With this assumption in mind, I believe you have a good plot, well described characters, neat dialogue, and a super final twist. Waiting for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I hope you write a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous