All Comments on 'Aubrey and the School Trip Ch. 01'

by yesplease17

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this story!

This was well written. Thank you!

pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 6 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed it , I hope there is some payback coming, revenge could be creative and fun.

I look forward to see what you do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Can't wait for more. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

one of the top 5 best stories i have read on here. just amazing. very well done.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Ch2?

Any hope for ch2??

yesplease17yesplease17over 4 years agoAuthor
Story Update

Hey everyone! I left this site a while ago but came back when I had a new story to share. I hope you guys check it out and leave some comments! I always love hearing feedback and thoughts. As for Aubrey, I’m happy you guys have wanted more, so I’m going to start working on a Chapter 2. You can expect that sometime soon in the coming weeks. Thanks!

- Yesplease17

yesplease17yesplease17almost 4 years agoAuthor
Ch. 02 has been submitted!

Hi everyone! Idk if there's anybody currently around to read this comment but I want to thank all of you that commented and favorited this story over the last 3 years (!). I apologize for the wait, but I wanted to let you know that I just finished part two of this story. If all goes smoothly, you should be able to read it in the next couple days.

I think I came up with something really cute and sexy, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I had fun writing it. I'm excited to hear all of your guys' reactions when it gets approved!

- Yesplease17

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's pretty tiring that these characters are so often the victims of their so called friends.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

I wonder why the vast majority of female ENF/exhibitionist protagonists on this site have the same body type? It feels like soooooo many of them are slender, average height, with breasts C-cup or smaller, at least when the author actually describes them. The fact that one single female body type is so near-ubiquitous to one genre on Literotica... The possible reason for it makes the anthropologist in me really curious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryesplease17@yesplease17
Thanks for reading, favoriting, and rating! I'm new here, so any feedback in the comments sections is encouraged. Constructive criticism is always helpful and I like hearing people's thoughts in general.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES