Auction Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him again a while later. It was the dead of winter, and I'd been out with friends. I'd been drinking and making a complete fool of myself. I thought I wrecked my car, but guess who came to my rescue. I remembered him right away, but I didn't think he remembered me, or at least he preferred to not remember me. I know boys. I'd gone out with him one time, and then when he tried to make a second connection I wasn't around. I'd probably gored his ego. Guys don't like to be reminded of that sort of thing.

I was a little amazed. I'm sure he sort of remembered me. I was drunk. I could have gotten in some serious trouble. To tell the truth I had something of a chemical problem in those days. No not cocaine or anything like that. I was into alcohol and Ecstasy. I don't know what it is about Ecstasy; it just mellows me out. I can get all bleary eyed and happy, and just be glad to be around anybody who happens to be nearby. I know I used a lot of it while I was in college and shortly thereafter. I had no trouble getting it. I had a boyfriend; he had money, he came from an upscale family and he was smooth as silk. He always had access to that kind of stuff, and so thanks to him did I. His name was Vernon Whittier.

My parents loved Vernon. I think sometimes they loved Vernon more than they loved me. They had this fantasy I'd marry Vernon and be this gracious lady of polite society.

I liked Vernon I guess. He had money, he had cars, boats, a private plane, and he had access. We could go anywhere, do anything, and pretend to be anybody we wanted to be.

Vernon had some drawbacks. He could get a little abusive. I don't mean black eyes or anything like that; I mean he was just a little too controlling, maybe too bossy, and sometimes too jealous. Another thing, Vernon was all about Vernon. A lot of my college and high school friends were like that. I don't mean narcissistic, but then maybe I do. By the way I went to a private all girls' high school; public school just didn't cut it with my parents. No, my parents might have liked Vernon, but I didn't see myself in anything long-term with him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How did I screw this up? I started dating Cable after he fixed my car. I'd never met a boy like him before. He was completely selfless. If I didn't like it we didn't do it. If I was bored we changed. If he wore something and I frowned he went home and put on something different. There was an old Tim McGraw song about a guy who would wash his truck and get dressed up just to get to stay at his girlfriend's and watch TV. That was Cable. Can anyone imagine having their own personal slave; someone who all they wanted to do was wait on you hand and foot. My wish was his command!

While we were dating I used to deliberately do things to see if I could make him get mad. I think he figured it out, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was find ways to make me happy. I loved it!

I think he thought I was dating around all the time he was seeing me. I wasn't but I knew what I was doing. You see Cable wasn't just dating me; he was courting me. I was being wooed.

Look when you've got a guy who's that serious, and you're serious about him you've got to play it cool. Cable was just the kind of guy who could make a girl happy the rest of her life. You didn't yank the rod on somebody like that. You reeled them in real slow; that meant you had to keep them guessing right up to the day you landed him.

He was so dumb. I was able to play him like he was a violin. What's the old saying? You get them to keep chasing you until you catch them. Yeah he was so easy! I was madly in love!

We got married and afterward every day was like Christmas. He was wonderful. He worked his ass off doing some of the dirtiest work imaginable. Every now and then I got a whiff of grease, but I think he always caught it too. He had a shower installed at his garage, and he had changes of clothes all wrapped in plastic there too. He never came home dirty.

My parents acted like they liked him, but I knew the truth. It's like the story where the farmer said he stood up for his friend when someone said his friend liked to eat shit on rye bread, and the farmer said no that's not true he knew his friend never ate rye bread. My parents never said anything bad about Cable, but everything they said that was good was always couched in a way that made it sound like it was never good enough.

Cable went out and bought me a brand new Jeep Cherokee. We had Calista by then and he wanted me to have something that would be reliable and safe. He bought one that was part of a fleet of vehicles purchased by a big corporation so he got a really good price. The car was white. My parents thought it was a great car, but they made sure that whoever they talked to heard it was a fleet car and that was why it was white, as in vanilla and uninteresting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trouble starts to set in.

I was at an auction one afternoon when guess who showed up, Vernon Whittier. He was working for a company that appraised and bought old houses at auction. He was just as smooth and clever as I remembered him. He knew all the right lines. He knew all the right things to talk about, and he pushed all the right buttons.

Now it was my fault, but a couple things had been happening at home. About these problems, Cable didn't have a clue, and that was my fault. For one we had Calista. Before Calista it had been all Carla, but once Calista showed up I had to share time with her. I suppose I got a little jealous. I imagined all the happy time Cable put in with our little girl should have made me happy, it did, but it didn't too. I know that was selfish, but dog gone it he'd spoiled me!

Then second, Cable had heaped so much love and devotion on me for so long I guess I got too used to it. What had been really a treat became an expected right. I started to take him for granted. Instead of reciprocating his attentive behavior with love and affection of my own I started to complain a little. I guess I became a little bitchy. Funny thing, the more I complained the harder he worked to make me happy. The harder he worked I worse I became. I didn't see it at the time. I guess I had to nearly ruin everything to realize it.

Well Vernon showed up. I told him I attended a lot of auctions. Pretty soon every time I was at an auction he was there too. I didn't think anything of it. We'd be at these auctions; he'd buy something and give it to me. Sometimes he just brought things; a handkerchief, a pin, a brooch. I told him I shouldn't accept gifts like that, my husband wouldn't understand. Vernon said just don't tell him. He said what my husband didn't know wouldn't hurt him. I accepted the gifts; I didn't think at the time the 'what he didn't know' could apply to other things too.

Later we'd go get something to eat. We'd talk.

Vernon had a funny way of turning the conversations we had so that they'd be about my marriage. He seemed to be able to prowl through our talks and find things about Cable and me that I was unhappy about. He did this and then he'd sympathize. Really I thought it was just aimless conversation. I didn't get it at the time; Vernon was slowly seducing me. Oh he never said anything bad about Cable. I did that. He never mentioned anything bad about our marriage or anything I was unhappy with. I volunteered it all. Funny thing; the stuff I complained about the most was the stuff that I was happiest about.

He got braver. He started talking about all the fun things he and I did in college. He used to laugh about how exciting and how alluring I'd get from the Ecstasy. He even still had some with him. I tried it again.

He was getting to me. I never let things get so far as to let him in my pants, but I knew things were getting close.

Then there was the day of the Clements auction. Vernon was there. When he saw me, he went over to the concession stand and got me a cup of soda. Most of these auctions will have some kind of temporary concession set up. They're usually run by a group of locals working for a charity. That day the concession was run by a church group working for breast cancer research.

I didn't think about it at the time, but I bet he laced the drink he got me with Ecstasy. Now Ecstasy works differently on different people. In many cases a person will build up a tolerance to it. In my case it was the opposite. For most people it took at least an hour for Ecstasy to work. Over time my body had gotten to the point where I almost immediately reacted to the presence of the stuff.

Vernon said he'd already looked over all the objects up for bidding. He told me it was all pretty cheap junk. He said he had a small warehouse not far from where we were that was partially filled with what he called some real treasures. He suggested we go there. He said it was only about twenty miles away. We'd be there and back by lunchtime. I was already feeling pretty good, as in feeling all warm and fuzzy toward Vernon, so I said sure let's go.

On the way south Vernon started softly massaging the back of my head and my neck. His voice was so calm and soothing. He said he missed all the fun we had back in what he called the 'old days'. I knew what he meant, but he knew I wasn't into coitus at all. I mean there'd only been two guys who'd gotten me before Cable; one was a boy right after high school and the other was Vernon. Both had been mistakes. In college if there was a guy, and I wanted to give him some gratification I usually sucked him off, and that only happened two maybe three times.

Vernon started to gently push my head down toward his crotch. He'd already undone his pants. His penis was out and it was hard and erect. I wasn't thinking about anything. I mean I was high; like feeling no pain. It was easy for me to lean down and take him in my mouth. He tasted salty like he'd just peed. He couldn't have been in my mouth more than a few seconds before he shot.

With Cable and blow jobs he'd always been careful. He always said he wanted me to be completely clean so when he started kissing me he wouldn't get his goo all over everything. Cable said he thought it was OK for me to suck his thing. He thought that was a proof of my love for him. He said that was the way he felt when he went down on me. He liked to tell me how beautiful my pussy looked; how he loved to get all my labia in his mouth and just suck.

Tell the truth; I liked it too. I mean I really liked it when Cable went down on me. He'd kiss me down there. He'd take his lips and his tongue and just munch on my labia and clitoris. He could drive me crazy. I'd get so wet!

But Cable insisted that I should never have to get anything in my mouth or on my face or my clothes. He said he thought that degraded a beautiful thing. He said he never ever wanted me to do anything he thought lowered me in any way. Cable said I was perfect. He said it would never do to have his sticky goo get on my face or in my hair. I don't think he understood; I liked his sticky goo. I'd read someplace where pineapple made a man's semen taste sweeter so I went out and bought a couple fresh pineapples. I made him eat pineapple for two straight days. I think it's funny I can make Cable do almost anything. Well about the pineapple; it was true!

I'd taken guys dicks in my mouth before Cable, and I'd only swallowed once, but when Cable told me how he felt it made me want to love him all that much more. It was like everything he said and did was a good thing. It was like I was this perfect person. I thought he was silly, stupid even. Honestly, I liked his stuff. I know that sounds stupid, but after all it was from his body. I told him more than one time I'd swallow his stuff if he wanted me to. He seldom took me up on it. I even told him I wanted to swallow his stuff. He just laughed.

We talked about tattoos and pierced nipples and pierced vaginas and all. He told me a story about this girl in ancient Greece. She was a beautiful courtesan, and some of the men got jealous because she wouldn't let just anyone touch her. He said she guessed some of the men were a little too rough, and they might hurt her.

They brought her to trial. They said because of what she did she was guilty of keeping government officials from doing their jobs. She could have been executed or made to take poison, except one man stood up for her.

Cable said actually she had no defense, but the young man, her defender had her disrobe in front of the council. Cable said the girl's name was Phryne. The young man led her in the council chambers dressed only in a long white toga that went from her shoulders down below her knees. The young man slowly slid the toga off her shoulders till it fell to the floor around her feet.

Once she stood completely naked in front of the members of the council everyone agreed anything so perfect could never be guilty of a crime. She was set free. Later they said the young man who'd defended her married her when she was older and had lost her young girlish charms.

Cable smiled at me after he told me that story. He asked me why would anyone as perfect as me want to do anything to detract from what I had. I tell you he had a way with me. God how I love that man; how could I have ever been so stupid?

Now here I was with Vernon's semen all over my face and my dress. He even laughed. He took one of his fingers, wiped it across my face, and got me to lick his spew with my mouth. I felt dirty and really ashamed. It was like I woke up. His stuff really was just a mess of smelly sticky goo! Vernon was nothing like Cable. Right at the instant I knew, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'd picked the right man to marry, but I was in the wrong man's car.

That was when I saw Cable's truck on the other side of the red light. I saw Cable. He was looking right at me. I'd done a lot of stupid things in college, but I'd never felt dirty or degraded, but at that moment with Cable looking right at me I felt like I was filth. I knew right then I'd disgraced myself and my love for him. In one minute I'd made the greatest single discovery of my life, and then I'd made the single biggest mistake of my life! I ducked my head down, but I already knew it was too late.

Vernon pulled on through the green light. I yelled at him to pull over and stop the car. He drove a few hundred feet until we got to a side parking lot. He pulled over, I jumped out of the car as fast as I could and started running north in the direction Cable had gone. I thought maybe Cable would see me. I didn't know. Remember I was ditzed out on Ecstasy.

Vernon got out and started chasing me. I turned back and told him to get away from me. I told him that was my husband in that truck. Vernon laughed. He yelled he'd call me later. I yelled back that he should never call me ever again.

I started running back north. I had no idea what I was doing. I had low cut high heeled shoes on. They were a thicker heel, but I still stumbled and fell. I knew right away I'd seriously sprained my ankle. I'd torn my dress too. I started crying.

That was when Mr. and Mrs. Reimer saw me. They were driving south. They pulled over, and Mr. Reimer, he was like eighty years old, got out and started toward me. I tried to get up. I was crying like crazy. He helped me in their car and took me home. I cried all the way home. I'd stupidly left my purse in Vernon's car. Luckily Cable had insisted that I keep a spare key to the house outside in the shed out near my work building. I found the key and got inside. I thanked Mr. and Mrs. Reamer. I promised them I'd call somebody to get me to the doctors, and they left.

I foolishly went in and lay down on the living room sofa and started to cry. I was so upset and so riddled with Ecstasy I guess I must have fallen asleep. Our living room is really more like a den, and it has two big heavy oak sliding doors that can be used to close it off from the rest of the house. Out of habit I had closed those doors.

When I woke up I realized I needed to call Cable. I'd very stupidly left my cell phone in my Cherokee, and now it had been at least two hours since Cable had seen me. I'm sure he was wondering why I hadn't called. It was just another thing I'd done that probably would ruin my life. I decided to go upstairs and call him from the bedroom. When I got upstairs I saw all Cable's clothes were gone. He must have come while I was asleep in the living room.

Cable had taken his clothes. My husband had left me. I started to cry again. My whole life was over. One tiny stupid thoughtless act had changed my whole world. I didn't know what to do. I cried and I cried and I cried.

Part Three; Mom and Dad's

Here we were sitting in our living room with our beautiful granddaughter. Our son was off someplace hiding, and we had no idea where our daughter in law was.

Cable's dad's name is Ryan and my name is Rhonda. My father named me after a movie star he liked named Rhonda Fleming. My husband was named after his grandfather. We both stared at each not knowing what to say or do for about an hour.

Finally I looked at Ryan and opened my mouth, "We have to get to Cable before he talks to any of his friends."

Ryan grimly nodded and replied, "Yeah they get to him and it'll be about pride and being a cuckold."

I didn't know what a cuckold was so Ryan had to explain it to me. I agreed if Cable heard that his marriage would be ruined. I suggested we call and find out where the two of them were hiding.

I called Carla while Ryan called Cable. I told Carla to get cleaned up, put on something pretty, and wait till I got there. Ryan called Cable, found out where he was and told him to stay there till he picked him up.

Ryan and I both agreed we couldn't make them get back together, but we thought we could talk them into at least talking to each other. We figured if they could just sit down and talk they might be able to work this thing out. It was worth a try.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got to the Motel Six, Cable had already worked up a head of steam. I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

I saw my dad and told him, "Dad, I'm not going back to her. She ruined my marriage. I saw her with my own eyes."

I saw my boy was hot. I had to calm him down, and I had to get him to at least think about what was ahead of him, "Look here son. You can't hide here like this. She's your wife. You've got to face her."

I told Dad, "I don't have to do anything if I don't want to."

I laid the hammer down, "Where's your balls son? You've got to stand up to her. You know she loves you. You've got Calista to think about. Come on get your head out of your ass. It's not like she could kick the shit out of you. Come on stand up!"

Dad was right. I was no weak kneed cunt, "You're right dad. I've got to tell her what I think of her."

I at least got him off his ass, "Right. Come on home. Face her down."

We got in my truck and started for home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I drove down to Cable's and Carla's. She'd just come out of the shower.

The first thing I said was, "What's this about. Do you still love my boy, or are you leaving him?"

I broke down and started to cry, "Oh no Mrs. Flannery. This was all a terrible mistake, an awful accident. I think I got tricked. I feel so awful."

I took her in my arms, "I know Cable loves you. If you love him it'll work out. It won't be easy, but I can't see this marriage failing."

I got Carla some napkins and we dried her tears and calmed her down. Then I helped her pick out an outfit. It had to be something Cable would like, but also something that would show Carla in the best light. I found her a pretty black pleated mini-skirt and a white blouse. The blouse was short sleeved with capped shoulders and an adorable peter pan collar. I got her in some white socks and a pair of white tennis shoes. I did her hair up in a cute perky pony tail.