Auction Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

Later I found out it wouldn't have mattered anyway. During the course of my wife's tribulation I signed every form they gave me, and somewhere in there I'd signed away my right to expect anyone to take any responsibility for anything that happened. Truth was my doctor never did his job. The house doctors were afraid to act on their own, and the nurses were stuck.

So here she is ready to take all that on again. I'd been there. I sure understood what she was offering. This was a gutsy call on her part. I grumbled, "I hate you for what you did to me today;" then I moaned I'd been inside her all this time. I had to let it out, "ah, ah!" I ejaculated inside her.

She didn't have an orgasm, but she bounced up and down a little in response. "It felt good Cable, I'll go off the pill tomorrow."

I mumbled, "I'm not sure we can afford more right now."

She stayed on his lap trying desperately to keep him inside her even though he was wilting pretty fast, "I talked to my dad the other day. He said he'd buy you that alignment machine if you'll let him."

My cock felt extra sensitive, "Are you trying to bribe me to so I'll go easier on you?"

"No my dad told me that yesterday. He still doesn't like you very much, but he wants to make sure our business succeeds, what with his grandchildren and all."

"I'll call him tomorrow."

"No let me call him."

"I said I'll call him."

"OK master you can call him."

I pushed her away a little bit, "I like the sound of that."

"What master?"

"Yeah."

She leaned in against his chest and whispered, "Master."

Upstairs they heard a familiar sound. Calista had awakened and was crying. Carla leaned back, "I better go upstairs and get her."

I let her go.

Carla got up. Her ass was in absolute misery. She could barely walk as she passed through the hallway by the kitchen. The ice bag wrapped around her ankle didn't make it any easier. She briefly walked in the kitchen and looked at her in-laws. She was having a terrible time walking. She held up her left hand with her middle and index fingers crossed. She smiled, "Got to get our baby," She limped on up the steps.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few minutes later Carla, Cable, and Calista were on a blanket in the family room. Carla had trouble staying seated in one place any length of time so she lay down on the blanket beside Calista. But both she and Cable were having a good time playing with their three year old.

I sat there and looked at my wife and my daughter. They were both so adorable. I couldn't blame that bastard Vernon for wanting my wife. She should have known better. How stupid could she be?

I kept an eye on her. Carla was lying on her side pretending to be preoccupied with our baby, but I knew she was watching me. She'd taken her bra off, and her blouse was all mussed and wrinkled. Her breasts were pressed against the material. I could see a nipple as it peeked through a place where the blouse had come unbuttoned. Her blue eyes, her sweet heart shaped mouth, her pretty little perfectly round ears were a delight to me. She was wearing the diamond earrings I'd gotten her for Christmas. I wanted to hate her. I knew that would never happen. I knew I could never leave her.

Carla pretended not to watch Cable, but she was alert for signs of any immediate return of his anger. She was sure he'd be terribly angry off and on for a long time, but she knew she could handle anything as long as he didn't leave her. Yes she decided, she could put up with anything he dished out, after all he was still just her big Labrador retriever puppy.

Cable played with Calista.

Yeah I thought, 'Carla had a bad time of it today. She said it was the Ecstasy. I'd heard about the unusual affects that drug had on people. I thought a good test would be to get some and try it on her when she wasn't expecting anything.' I thought, 'I mean if it worked like she said, it could be fun, well once anyway.' Up to today I never thought anything like that was ever needed, not with Carla. I knew I'd never actually do that.

Carla watched as Calista ran over to the big easy chair and started to climb up in it, "Cable why don't we stay here tonight?"

I turned from watching my little girl to look at Carla, "Why?"

She sniffed again like she was getting ready to cry some more, "I don't know I just like being around your mom and dad sometimes."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Out in the kitchen Rhonda and Ryan whispered to each other.

Ryan murmured first, "You think they might have made it?"

Rhonda whispered back, "It'll take time, but this is a good start. She said something about more babies."

Ryan reached over and held his wife's hand, "You think we might have headed this off at the pass?"

Rhonda smiled, "Let's go to bed."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An epilogue, sort of:

This was a terrible incident. Cable had an awful time trying to get past Carla's stupidity, but Carla worked her ass off trying to patch up the damage she'd so foolishly caused. It took a long time; even years later Cable occasionally threw the incident at her. This was especially true when he was desperate to win an argument. Whenever he brought it up Carla always backed down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carla's denouement:

We had two more children, both were girls, both had blue eyes and sandy brown hair. We changed obstetricians. We got an older local man. Cable never missed not having a son; he used to brag that he had his own little harem. Comments like that made me love him even more.

Our house had a big country kitchen with a bar that separated it from a large open dining room. On Sundays after Jennie and Meryl were born Da-daddy Ryan and Gram-mom Rhonda would come over for dinner. Jennie got named after Jennie Garth; a girl Cable liked who was on some TV show, and Meryl got named after Meryl Streep.

On Sundays we'd all sit at the dining room table and pass around whatever food I fixed. Meryl was the littlest so she sat in the high chair. Calista got a regular chair but we had telephone books to help get her high enough. We used a booster chair for Jennie. We'd all listen while Calista said grace, and then we'd pass the food around and talk and eat and talk.

The girls really liked to talk; it was a constant battle to see which one got Daddy's attention. Sometimes I'd get scared; I tried to keep it hidden. I just couldn't believe how stupid I once was. I almost threw all this away. I couldn't imagine all these big blue eyes and all this shaggy hair not happening. I think Cable knew when I got scared; he had a way of smiling and looking at me that was so reassuring. He could just chase all my fears away.

Every night when I said my prayers I thanked god for Ryan and Rhonda and how they saved my marriage. More and more I looked on Cable's parents as closer to being my own parents, more even than my real parents.

My dad bought Cable the alignment machine. I was surprised at how expensive it was. I was there when they installed it. I was even more surprised at how knowledgeable Cable was about all the machinery and everything. In many ways I'd underestimated how smart my husband was. He wasn't just a good mechanic; he was a clever businessman.

After a while I gave up my antique finishing business. As long as the girls were little I concentrated on them and my husband. Later, once the youngest started middle school I started to help out at Cable's shop. I became one of the cashiers. I learned fast; I was really impressed with how my soft sweet homebody husband was so authoritative and commanding at work.

I knew my mom and dad never really liked Cable. One day I finally told my parents off. I told them they better get their shit together and treat Cable like a son. I warned them, if they didn't, I wouldn't let them see their grandchildren. They straightened right up after that. They had to. I had an older sister who'd gone through three husbands and had no children to show for it.

Yeah my dad used to call Cable 'that grease monkey'. Ha, my 'grease monkey' was fifty, no a hundred times, more than any of the men my screwball sister ever brought home. Oh yeah, my grease monkey had made me a wonderful home and together we'd made three beautiful girls. Who needed Waikiki and Tahoe when we had so much more right here?

My sorority sisters held a kind of reunion. Cable and I had been married about ten years at the time. My 'sisters' talked about all the things they had; most of them hadn't had any kids yet, and about half of them had already been divorced at least once. I remembered taking Cable's hand, and how he blushed when I kissed his cheek. He put his arm around me. We were the richest people at the reunion.

Once in a while I'd just cry for no apparent reason. Cable would ask me what was wrong. I couldn't tell him I was crying because I almost stupidly ruined everything. No I'd cry and tell him it was because I was so happy. Then he'd cuddle up and hold me real tight. We'd kiss and then make love. Sometimes that made me cry even more, but it made me feel good too, I knew I had a man who really cared for me.

Cable could be silly sometimes too. Once he vowed he would find Vernon and beat him up. Of course by then Dad Ryan had told all us girls about Cable's high school combat misadventures. To clear something up; we never discussed Vernon in front of the children. They never knew any of that. I told Cable to forget the thing about beating up Vernon. Vernon knew Karate. Cable thanked me for the 'heads up'.

About the semen thing; I kept buying pineapples off and on, but Cable made it hard for me to get any of his stuff. Once in a while I did. Honestly, because it was his; I kind of liked it. I mean it didn't have to taste good; just knowing it was his was all that mattered.

He never took my anal cherry. Oh he kissed and nibbled, and licked, and did all sorts of things back there, but he never went inside with anything other than his tongue. I don't know if I would have liked it or not. I offered, but he always rolled me over and took me missionary style. He said he liked missionary best because then he got to look at me when we made love. Tell the truth I liked missionary best too. That way I got to look at his happy beautiful face when he was inside me. I just love looking at him. He's mine you know; he's my big hairy shaggy yellow Labrador retriever. He's getting a little grey now, but he's mine, he's all mine and I love him. You know what he is; he's authentic!

P.S. We have labs.

Author's Note: Well there you have it. I hope somebody reads it. Please leave a comment. I need all the help I can get.

Edited by Barney R

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers