All Comments on 'Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 month ago

Just beginning I hope

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

This seems to indeed be the beginning of Roxy’s new whore life. The horny slut cannot get enough cock, any cock, it does not matter. her husband is happy, and now she is getting paid for fucking. What could be better for the very hot flat-chested red head? Perhaps a breast enhancement, although she has no trouble now attracting me with her sexy body and three very eager holes. Will Doug agree to pimp her out, especially if he can watch and participate? Anything is now possible for this couple. I can’t wait for the next chapter in this fabulous and very erotic tale.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

"When she counted it later at home, there was $6,000 in it from the auction and tips from her lovers. It's the one secret she kept from her husband."

How long will Maureen be able to hide from her husband that she is a paid whore? Will she want to keep this a secret? He is likely to find out and may be almost as thrilled as she is at the prospect of his hot wife fucking other men for money. Party entertainer? They both know that she is a sexual exhibitionist. Escort? Or perhaps they can create their own porn webcam channel and Maureen can perform with volunteer men for her paid subscribers.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

Such an incredibly hot story of a beautiful wife turning into a cock-loving slut, enjoying every bit of attention she gets from the men lucky enough to have her. Doug is a wonderfully supportive husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. This slut would love this kind of an arrangement.

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 month ago

More more more! Love this series!

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 month ago

A terrific and very action packed two chapters. You have me hooked. Hopefully there will be another.

col_lovercol_loverabout 1 month ago

Every husband would love their wife to have a little Roxy is her.

That was a great slut wife story. I loved it.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 1 month ago

Nothing like being made "Airtight". I assume more chapters in the future...since

Foxy kept the note.

avidreader62avidreader62about 1 month ago

Thoughts: Brian now knows that Roxy is Doug’s wife. So that is going to get out. While Doug appreciate people knowing that it is his actual wife servicing these men? Will Maureen place Doug’s boss above her husband in this relationship (Doug might like to share her but I hope he is not willing to be replaced)? Why is Maureen hiding the money from Doug? Is she afraid he won’t appreciate her being paid for sex (a whore)? Sharing a hot wife is not the same thing as turning out your wife as a whore. Will the other auction ladies stop showing up because Roxy offers more than they are willing to do?

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsabout 1 month ago

Holy moly, Foxy Roxy is so sexy. Love everything about her. Especially when she describes how much she enjoys her flashing and exhibitionist adventures. Just, wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous