All Comments on 'Audiobook with My Granddaughter'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 1 year ago

Hot..superhot.

Maybe he is more interested in shelley big tits.

Love if glen & shelley have two alone than threesome, atleast at first

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 1 year ago

As a huge fan of the audio category here on Literotica, I would love to hear this story done by some of the popular artists. I could clearly “hear it” as I read it. Great work as usual from you.

Frisky60Frisky60over 1 year ago

Excellent composition, well edited for typos, etc. and super hot! So many Literotica stories are very poor in comparison. But this excels! I’m drooling to hear a continuing account of the three of them fucking their brains out together! Please keep up the great work!

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Good one...demands a sequel....

5 stars

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 1 year ago
Great!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope there's a sequel.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

who the hell is "Brenda" that was suddenly in the sex scene? I found only one word error so the polish on the story is good. I like the story and the way it was told. I've read much of your works and found it good. This, was better. The closing needs some work. She finds out her daughter is fucking her dad and wants to join. NO, complaints just is his dick that big? No curiosity of how he got in her pants. No anger. And what, she just assumed that dad did erotic books? Further, the time period is a bit extraneous for mom to not suspect funny business and is supposedly satisfied with the elf BS. That would make mom daughter stupid which clearly by her stated observations in the end scene she's not. Just some food for thought when you construct the next.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very nice, as always. 5/5 Looking for the sequel!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is an excellent representation of this genre

nova69mannova69manover 1 year ago

Another well earned "5". Looking forward to how hot to trot Shelley is and what secrets they find out about her and where they lead

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really great! Hoping for more.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

In the words of Gomer Pyle."Go-olly sargedog1". Brenda is the name of the grand daughter in the script that Autumn and grandad Glen are reading.Pay attention to the bits between the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought that the story was great and that Shelley (mom) figured it out is a great set up for the sequel but the part of her trying to get away from Grandpa and rolling off the bed killed me ( and I've seen that before ) great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, and although incest is not my favourite genre, this one worked perfectly. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story that warrants a part two. Thank you.

G

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 1 year ago

Have to admit I stopped reading in the first paragraph when it said the woman could imitate the voice of a small child.

This did not make me want to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fuckin hot man ! Hope there is a sequel !

MHunter5MHunter511 months ago

I agree, with that ending, it is screaming from a sequel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...