All Comments on 'Audition'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Outstanding

I am a huge fan of lesbian seductions. This is truly among the best of that genre. Will look at your other submissions to find others.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 14 years ago
A sensual seduction

This is a highly charming story: it takes us into the heroine's mind in a believable and likeable way, and even tosses in the little curveball of making us think she didn't get the part! And of course, the erotic action is sexy, a bit exhibitionistic, and delicately leads the way to more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pretty good

Really hot how she gets introduced into the society of women. It would also have been interesting if Carol May had been a true Hermaphrodite. Having a fully functional Penis, Clitoris, and Vagina. The sensory and mental overload would be terrific. Get Carol and Jessica romantically involved as well as sexually intimate and this would be pretty great. Albeit a totally and completely different story apart from the stage play. Love this, and I'm not into girl particularily.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

This is an amazing story! I wish there was more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Short, sweet, and to the point. Well written and well done! Bravo!

JanesKissJanesKissover 7 years ago

liked the story. A little too short for my usual taste and I feel there could be room for something more if you ever wanted to expand it. Anyway a good read and enjoyed it.

We need more stage plays like this by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice... but an understudy for a one-line part? Even Broadway reserves understudies for the leads, and "Cindy" is barely a walk-on. Wouldn't happen.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Very good

A really hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous