Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was a jumble of emotions for one thing. Elation, excitement, a bit of confusion still too perhaps. And then of course...curiosity. Why had Carol asked to see me, to speak with me again, unless it was simply to congratulate me, which I figured most likely. After being handed my copy of the entire play, and after Kathy had given us a rehearsal schedule, we were all then excused. I waited for a moment, allowing the others to wander off, leaving, before turning and heading back past the curtain where Kathy now stood holding it open for me.

"She's around back, in there," she grinned. "Congratulations by the way. I really am looking forward to working with you...as I know Carol is."

Just a short distance away I could see the door that Kathy had pointed towards. It had Carol's name on it, "Carol May". I knocked.

"Come in," she answered the moment I had. I opened it stepping in. She stood in front of the small dressing table, already uncorking a wine bottle. "It's not Champagne, but it is a very nice wine," she told me pouring a glass, handing it to me. "We'll save the bubbly after we've received our first reviews," she grinned clinking her glass against my own. She still hadn't bothered to button up her blouse as yet either. Her full beautiful breasts still peeking at me from beneath the partially folded material of her blouse. It took a moment for me to tear my eyes away from her, looking back up once again at her face. She finished her drink sitting it down, turned walking over to where I suddenly noticed a large couch was.

"Well, Are you coming...or not?"

I laughed then, as she did. Reaching down once more, yanking my tee shirt over my head, just as she stood slipping out of her own blouse allowing it to fall to the floor near her feet. I reached her in seconds, once again our mouths coming together, tongues fencing wildly, furiously. Her hands already fumbling with the button on my jeans, and then yanking down on the zipper as I too unzipped the skirt she was wearing, watching it fall down around where her blouse lay. She then pushed me against the wall, I felt her pinning my hands over my head. As she did, she bent down, kissing my neck, and then continuing to kiss further down as she held me. My head was spinning, my breath frantic, panting as I felt her lips first encircling one breast, and then the other.

"Do you remember what I said to you earlier?" She asked.

"Yes!" I moaned deeply, knowing the truth now.

"And what was that?" She asked, still kissing, still nipping my breasts, teasing my nipples with her mouth back and forth, back and forth.

"You said...you, you wanted to fuck me!" I groaned again as she finally released my hands, now pushing me turning me towards the couch, literally pushing me down on to it. She dropped to the floor in front of me, grabbing the bottoms of my jeans, yanking on them as my pants came off, and with them as though a magic act, the small bikini panties I had also been wearing.

"I still do. And you? Would you like to fuck me as well Jessica? Would you indeed like to find out what it's like making love to another woman? Fucking her? Tasting her cunt? While she in turn tastes yours?"

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" I wailed as she finished pulling my jeans off entirely, now leaving me naked, just as she was.

Carol crawled on top of me, pinning me to the couch. Once again her hands taking mine, stretching them up and over my head, her mouth on my mouth, kissing, sucking my tongue. I could feel her breasts mashing into my own, nipple kissing nipple, digging into my flesh as she softly, yet heatedly used her own breasts in caressing mine with.

"Before I fuck you, I'm going to taste you," she said hotly. "You have been eaten before yes?"

"Yes..yes of course," I responded back, though my voice quivered excitedly as I did so.

"Just not by another woman before correct?"

"Correct," I responded back again finding it difficult to talk. Already I could feel the juices pooling inside my cunt, threatening to overflow, run down between my legs, that's how hot I really was.

"And you of course then...have never gone down on another woman's pussy then have you?"

"No...no, I haven't."

"But you want to."

"Yes...oh god yes, I do!"

"And you will, but like I said...not until I have shown you what it's like," she said now teasing me, once again kissing and sucking my breasts, one hand fondling, her mouth and lips sucking torturing the other. I was in heaven.

But I had no idea what heaven really was until she moved lower, only then her lips and mouth beginning to tickle and hint at the pleasures to come. I felt her tongue lightly dance between my lips, the moisture I'd already secreted now bathing her face. She mewled wantonly, licking, lapping, her tongue not yet seeking out, nor finding my clit. Both hands still upon my breasts as I placed mine over them, enjoying the tender feel of her caress, pinching and pulling now on my own supersensitive nipples as she cupped my breasts, holding them for me, still kneading them like a contented cat.

And then her lips found my sweet center. I felt her tongue lash out rapidly, yet softly...almost fleetingly against my clit. I felt dizzy, even more light headed than I had ever felt before, just as the pressure increased, as her fingers now joined, seeking the depths of my soul, fingering the erotic juices that now poured from within me like a molten volcano.

I couldn't help but thrash wildly beneath her, the intensity of what she was doing to me driving me nearly mad with lust and desire for her.

"Come for me baby...come for me. Let me taste that sweet honey nectar, even more so than what I already am," she purred once again lapping away, now fingering, thrusting and finding my "G" spot, triggering what I knew was going to be one of the most intense orgasms of my entire life.

I had no idea. When I came, it was beyond anything I had ever felt ever experienced before. My mind went numb with the sheer pleasure of it, pure bliss. And even as I came, continued to cum, she moved up once again towards me. I felt her slide beneath me, one leg over mine, the other under. And then in seconds, the press of her equally bare cunt kissing mine. I felt her press, pressing back. Orgasm still claiming me as another washed over me. I fucked her, she fucked me back. Pussy to pussy, kissing like two mouths, clits rubbing, juices spurting from each one of us. I had never done that before...and now was. Just as she was. I felt her squirt, felt the fine misty spray of her delicious spending bathing me, just as I now was doing to her.

And then as one, we slowed, still moving, still thrusting though ever so slowly...so gently, gradually coming down.

"Holy fucking shit!"

She laughed, still moving against me. "You liked that huh? Liked getting fucked by a woman?"

"Oh yes! God yes!" I said once again moving against her, hearing the sounds of two very wet, two very delicious sweet smelling cunts as they continued to kiss, to press, to devour one another.

"So...think this will help with your performance now? Knowing what it's like? What it really feels like? Being with another woman now?"

I slid out from beneath her, now pressing her back, slithering down her beautiful body, kissing and now sucking her breasts, working my way down lower still.

"Perhaps not entirely yet," I moaned softly, licking her for the first time. "But I'm certainly willing to rehearse until I do, especially now that I have the part."

"You do that baby...you certainly do. And I certainly am...coming for you. Again."

And she did too.

-End-

12