Augmentation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

My hands went to my breasts, caressing my nipples with my palms and squeezing my newly formed perfect orbs. They were so firm it amazed me it was all natural with no implants. I tweaked my nipples and let Zack stroke my cock and fuck my pussy for over five minutes before I mentioned the toy next to me. I wanted to experience double penetration with my new augmentation.

"Put the toy in me too," I suddenly said.

He leaned forward and picked it up, then looked down at his cock stuffed in my sex and then back at me.

"Where do you want it?"

"Use your imagination," I said, coyly.

His imagination led to exactly what I wanted. Out came his cock as he let go of mine so he could hold his own and the toy. Lowering his cock, he began to press himself into my lower hole. I opened up for him easily, wanting to feel him in my ass again. The results were exactly what I expected. The sensations were stunning and this time I wasn't even stroking my cock. He inserted half of his cock and then moved the long toy into place, twisting it around my wet lips to lube up the tip before entry. Slowly, he pressed the toy in over his cock in my ass. Fuck, it was tight; so much going on down there now and with him in my ass already the toy felt like it was fucking huge.

I started breathing heavily, actually feeling a little strain in both holes as the large toy met some serious resistance inside my crowded pussy. He felt it as well and paused for a bit as my chest rose and fell swiftly. I quickly grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. With my other hand I found my smashed clitoris and rubbed it as well, easing the strain on my body from the eleven inch cock in my ass and fifteen inch toy being slowly inserted into my pussy.

Inch by inch he managed to get most of the toy deep inside of me as I stroked and played with my sex organs. I could feel the toy running parallel to his cock, squeezing the thin membrane between my rectum and vagina. Both objects were deep, feeling me as full as I've ever been. Zack stopped pressing the toy and held it buried in my sex. He pulled his cock out a bit and then eased it back in, holding the toy still. I hadn't stopped playing with my clit or cock, letting the pleasure overcome the strain I was feeling below. When he started moving his dick, my new sensitive ass reacted most pleasurably to the movement, filling me with a deep euphoric bliss I was hoping for. Out he went again and in a bit faster and a wave a pleasure surged forth, mixing with the clitoral and penis play. Any strain disappeared and only ecstasy remained.

"That's it, Zack... now just fuck my ass... keep the toy deep and fuck my ass," I said, totally into the pleasure.

Eleven inches of cock entered and exited my body over and over, leaving only the tip in before entering again. The rush of him entering me each time sent extreme pleasure through my body thanks to my newly augmented rectum. I soon didn't need to play with my clit anymore or my cock for that matter but instead of stopping I just slowed down my play and basked in the pleasure washing over my new body. It was one of those times where I let Zack have all the control and I got the opportunity to just lie on my back and enjoy his efforts. I was gone, losing all concept of time and thought as the waves of bliss continued to hit, one after the other until I couldn't even feel the reclined chair under my body.

I was only aware of the pleasure. I knew Zack was still thrusting in and out of my ass. I knew the long toy was shoved up my original sex. I knew my hand was slowly stroking my own cock automatically, but my body couldn't quantify exactly what was happening. Everything was combined into ultimate pleasure. So intense was the condition I was in, I scarcely felt Zack's enormous load of semen hitting my vibrating body. I was in sensory overload with ecstasy overwhelming everything else. I hardly heard him moaning as the ropes of his cum splattered down on my body from my sex organs to my neck.

It didn't take much more effort. I just had to stroke a little faster and my own cock began to ejaculate high into the air and add my own effluent to Zack's already on my body. The male orgasm took hold of me, pushing through with the intensity I was still getting used to. I screamed and every muscle in my body seemed to clench as I jettisoned my load all over myself. I felt my contractions squeezing the large toy still shoved deep inside my vagina. My ass pulsated on nothing now that Zack's large cock was missing but my newly augmented rectum rang with pleasure as my cock continued to contract and release white ropes of my new semen into the air only to fall like thick rain onto my breasts.

I was scarcely done cumming when I heard Zack trying to talk to me, "Shit, I've got to go. I'm late to the holocall!" he was saying, as he pulled the long toy from my body and set it on my cum covered chest.

He quickly dressed and left me covered in his and my juices. I hadn't even tried to move and finally realized how long he had been fucking me and why my orgasms were so good. He had been at it for over an hour and a half. My body wouldn't move, wouldn't obey my orders. The aftereffects of the orgasms I experienced hadn't left yet, making me unable to move. I think I lay there for another fifteen minutes as the thick semen began to liquefy and run off my body in all directions. It took me another five to sit up and I struggled to my feet to find something to clean up. I ended up just taking another shower. Cleaning up the chair was another issue.

**

I was sleeping naked in my bed when he came home from work. I spent most of the afternoon in bed after heading to my place, feeling so weak from the orgasms. When he woke me up I had no idea what time it was.

"You're not ready?" he asked.

"Shit? What time is it?" I asked, knowing we had plans for the evening.

"Already seven. We're supposed to meet everyone at 7:30," he said.

"I know... dammit, I fell asleep," I said, getting up quickly.

I must have been dreaming of something sexual because when I stood up I noticed, as did Zack, that my cock was hard.

"We can't go to the show with you like that," he laughed.

"Shut up and help. Find some shoes that match my dress I laid out," I said, trying to ignore my cock wobbling back and forth.

I got up and found some underwear, pulled them on and kind of giggled since my cock was extending out the top of them. I put on my bra, trying not to think about my cock or look in the mirror yet. Zack returned with the shoes. He handed them to me as he tried not to laugh.

"Don't say a word. It will go away soon," I said. "Help me with my dress."

I stepped into it, pulled it up around my hips and over my shoulders. Zack zipped up the back and I turned to look in the mirror. The dress was very tight, hugging my body and my large cock was visible through the thin material as clear as day. Zack lost it and finally started laughing out loud.

"Fuck, it won't go down and we have to go if we're going to make the show," I said.

I put on the shoes, didn't like them, and found another pair in my closet, returning to the mirror. My stupid cock was still rock hard, I think I was even harder than before the change of shoes.

"Fuck it, we've got to go," I said to Zack.

We walked together out of my place to call an autocab. I kept him in front of me as best I could and tried to think of something unsexual to make my new augmentation settle down. When the autocab came we got in and still my cock was hard, straining against my dress as we sat in the cab. We would be at the holotheater in less than fifteen minutes. I had to do something.

"You need to make me cum, Zack. It's the only way this thing is going to shrink by the time we get to the theater," I said pulling up my dress until it was around my waist and my cock was visible.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Suck and stroke it like I did that time we went to visit my parents and you were driving," I said.

"I'll get hard then?" he said.

"So, better you than me... you can hide it better."

"Fine," he said, leaning over and grabbing my cock at the same time.

The sensation of his hand wrapping around my shaft caused me to lose a breath... I lost two more when his mouth took my head inside. He began to stroke and suck as best as an inexperienced man knew how. The stroking was good, he was accustomed to that, but the sucking wasn't near as good as my friends the night of the game. It still felt good, don't get me wrong, but my friends were well versed in sucking huge cocks. I fell back into the autocab seat and enjoyed my boyfriend's hand and mouth as the cab sped along the magnetic lanes.

"Faster, Zack. Stroke faster, I'm close," I said, getting worried we were almost at the theater.

He picked up the pace and my pleasure grew and grew and finally peaked just in time. Unfortunately we hadn't planned on what to do with all the cum when I did start to ejaculate. He wasn't about to swallow it. I warned him in time and ended up shooting all over the floor of the autocab after he moved his head out of the way. He was a perfect gentleman and stroked me all the way through to the end as to not ruin my orgasm. I do the same for him so it made sense.

Five minutes later we pulled up to the holotheater. My cock had mostly disappeared and I shimmied my dress back down just in time for the doors to open. Zack helped me out and we walked inside to meet our friends. I can only image the look on the next person's face to use the cab, when they see the load I left them.

We giggled to each other, holding hands into the holotheater where we found Cindy and Rob, Monica and Dustin and Jessica and Darrel waiting for us.

"It's about time! Shows about to start!" Cindy said to me.

"Sorry were late, I fell asleep."

"Don't explain let's just get to our places."

Holotheaters are interactive. You actually participate in the show with the computer generated actors and sets. It's like being in the show. You can feel, smell, taste, hear and experience everything as if it was real life. How you responded dictated the script in a way. To get the idea across further, you can actually fuck the actors if it's part of the show. That's where adult films have also gone. Instead of watching other's fuck now you can fuck holographic actors and it feels like the real thing. We weren't at an adult holotheater though. We just came to experience the newest hit we'd all heard about.

We rushed in, having barely enough time to change into the holosuits for wardrobe changes during the show. Once changed, we entered the enormous set which was already projecting the first location. My suit changed to dirty cut off shorts and a blood stained tank top. The zombie apocalypse was in full swing and me and my friends were some of the last survivors.

For the next two hours we fought the zombie hordes. It was epic. Zack and I made it through without dying but Monica and Darrel both got dragged down and feasted on. Of course they didn't really die but for them the simulation was over. They waited in the lobby until we were done. Once the simulation ended, all the blood, guts and filth that covered us digitally disappeared and we were back in our holosuits. It was a blast.

We talked about what happened the rest of the night at dinner. Monica and Darrel wanted to go again tomorrow. They felt they could do something better and not die the next time. They said it kind of actually hurt a little when they were dragged down and eaten by the hordes. I guess that's what makes it exciting.

After dinner and drinks we ended up at Cindy and Rob's place. The boys went one way and us girls went the other, which normally happens.

"So are you getting used to your new cock?" Cindy asked me.

"More and more. The funny thing is, today when I woke up late for the show; my cock was rock hard and wouldn't go down."

"What did you do?" Monica asked.

"I had Zack suck and stroke me in the cab. I came all over the floor," I said laughing.

"Oh my hell, that's hilarious," Jessica said.

"Yep, because it's so new I don't have much control over it yet. When it wants to be hard it stays that way."

"So he doesn't mind sucking you?" Monica asked.

"Not really. He knows it's connected to me not a guy so he's okay with it. He's not very good yet, but that will come with practice."

"Have you tried to suck it yourself?" Cindy asked.

"Wow, no... not yet... I wonder if I can. Do you think it's long enough?" I asked.

"You can always try," Monica said.

This really got me curious and I wanted to pull up my dress right then and find out but we were interrupted by the guys. All four of them suddenly appeared and three were looking at Zack and waiting for him to do something apparently. We finally found out that they were trying to get Zack to convince me to show them my new asset. Basically they wanted to see my new cock.

"Seriously? You want her to show them," Cindy asked Zack.

"It's up to her. I just said I'd ask," he replied.

"What's in it for her?" Monica asked, sticking up for me.

"Yeah? What are you guys going to do for her," Jessica piped in.

"I'll tell you what," I said half joking... "You show me yours and I'll show you mine."

"Fine with us," all three of them agreed."

I realized that this wasn't much of a deal. I knew what to expect with them. They all had the same augmentation as Zack. Each cock was going to be eleven inches or close enough and all of them would have incredibly toned and hot bodies. Seeing a cock on a female was much different but it was too late.

Rob undressed first, followed by Dustin and then Darrel. Just like I imagined, they all had incredible bodies and long limp cocks hanging down over their balls. No big surprise but seeing them naked actually got my little cock excited and it started to rise even before I had begun undressing.

"Do we get to see them hard?" I asked.

"What do you say, ladies? Want to help?" Rob asked, looking at their female counter parts.

"Sure," Cindy said first, walking over to Rob and grabbing his flaccid cock. Monica quickly followed suit with Dustin and Jessica shrugged her shoulders and walked over to her boy Darrel to help him out.

Soon they were all sporting huge hardons and all of them were long and thick, just like Zack, who was still dressed watching the other three get stroked by my friends.

"Okay, now it's your turn," Rob said.

I was already half erect after watching my friends stroke their boyfriends cocks. I was way turned on and decided what the hell and lifted up my dress. My cock was growing out of my panties, well on its way to erect.

"Holy shit! Look at it!" Rob said when it came into view.

I pulled down my underwear and grabbed my cock as it grew to its full ten inches. "What do you think of this?" I asked.

"No balls! Fuck that's hot shit. You can see her pussy under her cock," Dustin stammered.

"Damn, that's pretty cool!" Darrel added.

My friends were admiring my cock as well, still holding or stroking their boy's cocks as mine finished growing in my hand. I don't know who started it or really how it went beyond show and tell but next thing I knew, Monica was naked and sucking Dustin's cock. Cindy wasn't far behind and Jessica had lifted up her skirt and Darrel had her by the tail fucking her with it while she sucked his cock. Zack was so taken aback by the visuals that I had to say his name three times before he came over to me. I helped him out of his clothes and started sucking him as well. We suddenly had a full on orgy going on in Cindy and Rob's house.

The moans started up, I could hear most everyone enjoying themselves but couldn't really see anything since my mouth was full of Zack's long cock and his body was right in front of me. I sucked and stroked him with one hand and stroked my own cock with my other hand while I knelt in front of him. I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I was kind of more interested in what the others were doing than sucking Zack's cock. So needless to say I didn't suck very long before I stopped and stood up. I took off the rest of my clothes and caught a glimpse of everyone else.

Jessica was still sucking Darrel and he was still fucking her with her own tail. Shoving it in deep and pulling it out over and over as he leaned over her body below him. It was an odd sight I have to say. Her tail molded into her body effortlessly and was over two feet long, bent around and shoved up her pussy with Darrel holding firmly in his left hand. He shoved it in until his fist met her body and then back out, over and over as she sucked.

"Monica was using her third breast to tit fuck Dustin, changing back and forth between cleavage and sucking him as well. The third breast made her so tight she didn't have to use her hands to keep Dustin's cock in-between. Rob and Cindy were well on their way. They had found a chair and Cindy was already riding Rob's eleven inches and playing with both of her clits. I had money she'd be the first to cum for sure. Rob had his hands on her perfect breasts, feeding the nipples into his mouth one at a time, back and forth as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Take me from behind," I told Zack, turning my body to face my friends so I could watch while Zack fucked me.

I got back down on all fours and felt Zack run his cock up and down across my wet sex, before feeding his length inside of me. My cock lurched as he bottomed out and was oozing profusely onto the floor below me. I reached under my body with one hand while supporting my weight with the other and started stroking myself. Zack pulled out and slammed back in. I turned and looked up at him and he was watching the action just like me.

Turing back around, I watched my three friends fuck their boys and enjoyed the long cock, fucking me from behind. I'll tell you what; the added arousal from watching live sex was a huge turn on. Not only was I watching it I was being watched. All of them at one point or another looked at Zack and me, especially me stroking my cock while being fucked. Man I got turned on fast and was already cumming womanly before I knew what hit me. I had to slow way down on my penis or it too would have started ejaculating all over the floor. My legs shook and I barely stayed on my hands and knees so violent were my contractions from cumming. Zack felt and saw me wobbling and slowed down his thrusts, holding me steady so I wouldn't fall over.

It took me a minute or two to calm down. Once I did I took a look at my friends. Jessica was no longer sucking Darrel. Instead, he was fucking her with his cock in her pussy and her own tail in her ass. She was controlling her tail; slowly moving it in and out above Darrel's big cock as he took her from behind. It was awesome to watch her do what she had told us a few days ago. She worked that tail of hers to perfection and I got to watch her cum a few seconds later.

Monica was no longer titfucking Dustin. She was lying on the coffee table with her legs in the air and Dustin was going to town inside her sex. She played with her three breasts as he held her legs up and pounded away at her. Good thing that coffee table was well built.

Cindy looked like she had already cum. Maybe when I was. I missed it, but now she was sucking Rob, licking all her juices off his cock while still playing with her dual clits. After she cleaned him off she turned around and put her hands on the back of the couch as she knelt on it with her ass toward him. Rob slid his clean cock back into her and pounded away with abandon. What a sight! All three of my friends getting fucked by their hot boyfriends. Everyone looked so good and their augmentations made it even better.

Zack had been slowly moving his long cock in and out of my drenched sex while I finished my orgasm and took account of all my friends. Now that I had my balance back, I stood up, letting his cock fall from my body. When I was upright I noticed a long string of pre-cum had been dangling from my own cock. Now it was connected to my shaft and running down to my clit. It had cooled in the air and was surprising when it hit my warm cock. I had stopped stroking it a while ago so I wouldn't cum. I wanted to save that orgasm for later.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers