Augmentation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

I told Zack to sit in the chair behind him. Once he did, I turned around, facing away from him, but facing my friends and sat down on Zack's cock, taking all eleven inches back into my wanting sex. The effect caused my cock to spasm and arch upward. Zack put his hands under my ass and started lifting me up and lowering me down onto him as I helped with my legs. With my left hand I steadied myself on the arm of the chair. With my right hand I started to stroke my cock again. Using the plentiful pre-cum to run my hand up and down and even spin my palm on the head, which produced an intense sensation I could hardly stand.

I watched the action before me. All of them going at it with full purpose and myself getting done rather hard and fast while stroking my cock. I wondered who would cum next and which one of the guys would pass his limit and start spewing their load. So far no one had touched another couple. We were strictly fucking only our significant other. I didn't expect us to swap and it appeared no one else did either, especially since this was the first time we'd done anything like this. Everyone seemed more than content with their partner anyway.

I was especially content, letting Zack go to town on my sex as I stroked with a steady rhythm on my new cock. The combination was again exhilarating and the added bonus from the visual feast around me, enhanced the entire experience. The room was full of grunts and moans of pleasure. Everyone was in incredible shape, seemingly able to go hard and fast for a long time. I sure got a lot of looks and smiles from everyone around the room. I guess watching me get fucked and stroking my new augmentation was pretty hot to watch. It sure felt like it. I noticed that all the guys were keeping an eye on me. I had a suspicion they wanted to see my new cock ejaculate, since they hadn't seen it before. I figured I'd let them wait a while longer.

No one in the room had any clothing on anymore. We were all exposed and everyone saw everything we had to offer. We had definitely taken our friendship to a new level tonight, nothing left for the imagination.

Positions didn't change for a good ten or fifteen minutes. Just a lot of grunts, moans and pounding going on with my friends and me letting our men take it to us. The first thing that did finally change was with Jessica. She took her tail out of her ass and told Darrel to put his cock in to replace it. Once he did, I fully expected her to wrap her tail under his cock and fuck her pussy with it but what happened instead was way better. She moved it behind Darrel and slowly inserted it into his ass instead. I kind of expected him to freak out but apparently they'd done this before because he welcomed her intrusion with a loud moan of pleasure and through his head back in ecstasy when she must have found his prostate with the end of her tail.

I now was pretty sure he was going to be the first guy to drop his load. He was acting like he might any second.

Watching Jessica fuck his ass while he fucked hers was stunning. Not only that, but it gave me an idea. I wondered if Zack would let me fuck his ass with my new cock. Then I thought about how homophobic he was and doubted he'd even consider it. I turned and looked at Zack to see if he had noticed Darrel getting his ass fucked and how much he was enjoying it. Zack had. I smiled at him and whispered, "Do you wish I had a tail?"

Zack only grinned and gave me a particularly hard thrust from his cock. I didn't press the issue and went back to enjoying the eleven inches thrusting deep inside my body and watching my friends enjoy the same.

Five minutes later, Darrel had hit his limit just like I predicted. I was eager to watch him cum and was not at all disappointed. Instead I was actually surprised at how it all went down. His moans increased and he finally told Jessica he was going to cum. Then the amazing happened. Somehow she rolled onto her back as he pulled his cock out without hands. Her tail stayed in his ass and she continued to fuck him with it as his cock exploded, raining rope after rope of hot, white cum onto her body. The amazing part was each thrust of her tail caused his cock to spew another spray of semen and he wasn't even stroking his cock. She was pushing it out with her tail from the inside.

Darrel's legs shook and he screamed in pleasure with each gush of white sprayed from his throbbing cock. Finally after an amazing amount he eased down and Jessica took her tail out of his butt. The room was speechless, some had even stopped fucking each other to witness this spectacle. Once he finally finished, he and Jessica sat together and watched the rest of us finish.

Dustin came next with not much warning. The next thing I knew he had pulled out and was plastering Monica's three breasts while stroking his cock over her. He was a silent cummer, I don't think I heard him grunt once as the seven or eight huge ropes of cum left his cock and fell onto Monica. I was glad I just happened to look over to the coffee table to witness it.

I was getting close myself. My cock wanted to explode and I could tell that Zack was getting about to do the same by the size of his cock inside me. Rob beat us to it though. He suddenly yelled, "I'm going to cum!" and pulled out of Cindy. She quickly turned around and dropped to her knees just as he exploded into her face. She played with her pair of clits all the while Rob shot his load onto her face and perfect breasts.

It was just Zack and I left and the audience was very eager for us to finish. They actually gathered around to witness our climaxes. I came first with Zack still fucking me. My cock just started spraying in the air as Zack fucked me hard and fast. Huge blasts of cum flew all over as I stroked and stroked my cock and screamed with pleasure. My contractions took Zack over his limit. He wasn't able to pull out with me sitting on him and climaxing as well. I had no strength to lift myself off so his cock exploded inside my pussy and the massive load ended up gushing out of the sides and oozing down his balls as he grunted and jerked with his orgasm.

Our friends cheered us both on and I heard the guys watching say how cool it was to watch my cock cum. Something they'd never seen a woman do. It was an amazing climax. When I started I could feel my insides squeezing Zack's cock like no other. With everything going on inside me, the contractions increased my pleasure especially with Zack's cock shoved up deep. What an ending to our first orgy!

The room was a mess. There was semen everywhere from everyone. My massive load was all over the floor in front of me. Chairs were covered, tables, you name it, it had cum on it. Not that it mattered; it would be of little consequence to the cleaning program that comes standard in each residence.

It was late by the time it was over and all of us giggled a little about what we had done, dressed and eventually left Cindy's and Rob's place for our own. It was definitely a night to remember.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers