Aunt Annie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock never felt harder watching his mom dropping to her knees and sucking on the boy's cock. Her lips were stretched wide around the shaft, her hand fondling the boy's balls. He couldn't get over seeing his own mother with a strange man's cock down her throat. He felt the cum in his balls boil, but took his hand away not wanting release yet. He continued watching as Annie burst in right when his mom was lowering herself onto the boy's cock. Her trimmed pussy spread wide open for the camera as it zoomed in for a close-up. He suddenly realized, she was married while this was being shot. 'Mom cheated on dad!' he thought, 'And he knows.' This was a tremendous revelation. His attention was brought back to the video as the boy and his mom pulled the protesting Annie down and stripped off her clothes. 'Oh my God!' Martin thought, 'Annie has spectacular breasts, but mom's are just as good.' Martin played back all the times his mom wore a bikini, came down in the morning just wearing the long tee...His attention was brought back to the video. Annie was tentatively licking the boy's cock and his mom's face was buried in Annie's pussy. 'Mom eats pussy?' Then the boy got up and crawled behind his mother and slapped his cock against a married pussy. He heard his mother's voice ordering him to hurry up and put it in her, but he kept slapping, kept teasing. Finally, he saw his mom reach back, grabbing the boy's ass and pull him all the way in. 'Wow, the look on her face. He'd obviously never seen her look like that. He instantly wanted her to look up at him with that look. He shook that off and returned to the video. Annie was pulling on those huge nipples, legs spread, pussy humping against her mother's face...eyes glued to a glistening fat cock rapidly sliding in and out of her mother's pussy. Her tits dangling, flopping in rhythm with the pounding she was getting...

His hand began stroking his cock harder, feeling an impending orgasm, but jumped and slammed his iPad over his bare crotch hearing his bedroom door open. "Mom, don't you knock?"

Malorie stood in the doorway and grinned seeing her son's embarrassment. "Hi sweetie, I just wanted to let you know dad's heading out to pick up ribs from The Ranch. What are you looking at?" She heard the familiar sounds of fucking on the device covering her son's cock. 'Ok, wow! Look at how it is teetering so high.' She thought. "Let me look." She walked over and pulled up the iPad making sure she got a good look at that nice cock. "Oh. I was wondering if you'd find this. I did it just that once, though it was a lot of fun. Your father sat over to the side over there watching the whole thing. Anyhow, I'll call you when dad is back with the ribs." She handed her blushing son the iPad, "Very impressive cock, by the way. Oh, the 69 scene while your aunt gets fucked is your father's favorite. I think it's because of Brad's balls on my face. It's near the end. Your dad is pretty kinky." She headed back to the door, "By the way, don't forget to wash your hands before dinner."

Martin couldn't believe the last hour or so. First Auntie Annie is actually porn star Penny Nichols, then mom is in one of her videos, finally, mom is totally unfazed by his jerking off and shows no shame in her actions. Martin lay there stunned, but hearing the boy's voice grunting, he turned back to the screen just in time to see Annie climb on top of his mom and lower her pussy right on his mother's face. Seeing the boy's, Brad's cock plunge into Annie's pussy and his massive balls slapping against his mom's forehead was too much and was soon shooting ropes of cum up onto his chest.

"So?" Mark asked, "Was I right?" He asked, then nodded with a grin seeing her flushed face.

Malorie walked by her husband, "Remember I married you for your big dick? When you get back, I'll need you to pack your things." She grinned, "Just kidding, you can pack tomorrow."

***********************************************

"Honey, your aunt is here. Come down and say hello." Martin heard his mom yell up the stairs.

The boy jumped out of his chair and sprinted downstairs. He stopped on the landing seeing Annie. She still had the same grin she always wore when visiting and seeing him. He found himself studying her, trying to see if she'd aged but she still looked 16.

"Marty, get down here and give me a hug." Annie scolded, "I've needed one of your hugs for years." She pulled him close and buried her face in his neck. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." She pushed back and looked him up and down, grinning. "Holy shit! You're, what? Six inches taller? Definitely not as cute as you were, but pretty damn handsome, a real stud." She laughed seeing Marty blush. "Come on, I want to see if you still have that poster of Princess Leia."

Martin let himself be led upstairs to his room. He looked around remembering the recent fantasies he had in the last day or two. "Sorry it's a mess, but have a seat anywhere." He nodded towards the desk chair but was surprised when his aunt jumped on the bed.

"Come on. How many hours have we spent on this bed talking?" She patted the mattress next to her, "Lie down. We're the same people."

Martin flopped down next to his beautiful aunt hearing her giggle when she almost bounced off the bed. He rolled over on his side and looked at her, "I missed you." He suddenly felt tears welling up, "I'm sorry, we were going to go to Cedar Point that summer after you got back from Florida but..."

Annie pulled her nephew close, "I know. I remember. It's nagged at me for years, but when I was told never to come home...It hurt. I was angry at my parents. Plus, I was told never to contact them ever again." She stopped and groaned, "I was being selfish. I should have called you. You of all people." She stroked his head as she held him.

Martin pulled back, wiping his eyes, "Sorry, I don't know where that came from. I understood. They told me you'd done a bad thing, never told me what it was, but never to contact you. Hell, I wouldn't have known how to even find you. No one would tell me anything."

She looked at the boy feeling the love she'd always had for him. "You know I thought about you every day..." She suddenly giggled. "I guess I should ask, has Mal told you what it is I do now?" Seeing him blush furiously and nod she smiled, "so I guess there are times I'm not thinking about you. So, what have you been up to the last 5 years?"

Martin laughed, "Right. Got up, went to school, got home, did homework, went to bed...rinse, repeat." He looked over at Annie and remembered how many times they'd listen for hours when the other had problems. Annie seemed to constantly find the wrong boy. She would say over and over that the next boy would be like Marty, but...He found himself asking before he could stop, "I need to know, why did you start doing porn?"

"And there it is, the question that has been most on your mind." Annie laughed, "I'll tell you. We, you remember Lexa and Madison? Yeah, them. We headed down to Vera Beach since Maddy had a brother who lived there, for spring break. He actually used this house to do shoots. I was really shocked, but let's face it, a little bit intrigued. He talked the three of us into doing a threesome and he shot it, edited it and gave it to us as a going away present." Annie had a faraway look in her eyes, "I actually shot two more when Maddy and Lexa were out windsurfing. Here, let me show you." She leaned over and grabbed Marty's iPad.

Martin turned beet red knowing what was on the screen but unlocked it anyhow.

"That's perfect." Annie laughed, "This is the second shoot. You never met him, but that's Maddy's father. God, that man had stamina. Maddy's brother and Marco have a small company and they gave me my first job. I got $500 for each shoot." She looked at her nephew, "$1,000 for four hours of work over two days. When I got back home, I took off right after graduation and well, the rest is pretty well documented here." She tapped the screen. "There are videos out there of Maddy with her dad and some more of Lexa. They regretted it immediately and they've never come back down to visit." She looked at the boy, does that answer your question?"

"It does. I...I don't know how to say this, but you're really good. I mean, you really look like the vulnerable, innocent young thing blindly getting seduced. You always seem genuinely surprised when, you know. I've checked out other actresses and they come across as eager from the get-go."

Annie laughed, "I need you as my agent. It's true, though, too many of the directors want them eager. The girls are fully capable of acting reluctant, but so many want the girls to get man's dick out, and in their mouths as soon as possible. One of my first shoots was like that, actually, it was my first audition with Marco." She looked down at the tent in Marty's pants, "Sorry. I guess we should change the subject. Mal said dinner is at 6. It's 5 til." She reached down and gripped it, but pulled back, eyes wide. "Marty! What do you have there? She pushed him onto his back and pulled open his pants.

Martin tried to stop her, but she had his cock out, both hands around it, staring.

"Fuck being my agent. Do you have any idea what you have here?" She said as she stroked the entire length. "John Fucking Holmes..." she mumbled. "Christ!" She pulled her hands off and told him to get into the bathroom and splash cold water on his face.

"What? Why? Ok, hang on." Martin went into the bathroom wishing the painful organ in his pants would go down. He was idly wondering who John Fucking Holmes is, was. Finally, only after splashing water on his crotch was he able to get comfortable. He came out of the bathroom and saw Annie sitting up, looking through his yearbook.

"Which one is the girl? You know, the bitch who fucked you over?"

Martin took the book and flipped to the cheerleader page. "That's her. The redhead in the middle."

Annie looked at the girl, arms out, showing amazing flexibility with her legs spread wide, a huge smile on her face. "Hmmm. I could use her in a shoot I need to do next month. I have a client really into redheads and really into flexible girls. I'm trying to find a former gymnast. That's actually not as hard as you think. It's the redhead part." She looked at Martin, "You wouldn't have happened to find out if she's clean down there. He wants a nice red bush."

Martin laughed, "Damn. I'm sure that topic has come up, but perhaps I wasn't paying attention."

"I thought you dated her. No?" She looked at Marty, "Wait, have you found out if any girl is shaved or trimmed? I mean, are you still a virgin?"

Marty blushed and was about to stammer out an answer when the door opened.

"Oh good, I was hoping that...never mind. Dinner."

Martin blushed, as his mom closed the door, "Let's get down there." He stood up and put a hand on Annie's shoulder, "Yes. Yes, I'm a virgin. I've actually just kissed a girl. My last two girlfriends insisted they didn't want things to go too far, so they never went anywhere at all."

Annie smiled, "We need to take care of that." She patted Marty's ass, "We're going to get you laid. This will be fun."

***********************************************

"So, did you officially ask Annie to the prom?" Martin's mother asked. "I mean, please don't just assume. Actually, I think your father might beat you to it."

Martin nodded, "Sorry, we talked about, old times. I'll officially ask her."

"I know what you talked about. I want to hear all about it. I've wanted to ask the same questions." Malorie looked at her son, "You know, what got her started, how many guys."

"Mom. I didn't ask how many guys." He suddenly nodded, "I did ask how she got into the business. Ok, next time we're alone if you let me have a beer."

"Deal, now grab the potatoes and let's get out there. Not that I don't trust your father, but I'd really wonder about him if he fully trusted himself alone with your aunt."

***********************************************

Martin and Annie walked down the street smelling the fresh air. "It's nice that summer is around the corner," Martin suddenly laughed, "Sorry, as if you ever think that down in Florida."

Annie laughed, "Yeah, we pretty much think the opposite, I mean, it's great getting out to the beach, head to the keys and scuba, but doing the day-to-day things are really hot. You've never felt real heat until you've crossed a hundred yards of asphalt in a parking lot in July." She took a deep breath, "You're right though, I used to absolutely love this first warm day of the year." She stopped, seeing her nephew pause.

"Annie, um, I know it's short notice, but the prom is next week and I'd really love to have you go with me, I mean I'll understand if you don't want to..."

Annie threw her arms around the boy, "Are you kidding? Getting dressed up, riding in a limo and having eye-candy like you on my arm entering the dance? I'd love to!" She said happily.

Martin was thrilled at how happy Annie was to accept. He worried she'd be upset that she was his second choice...check that, had he but known, he never would have asked Katerina. Then he had a thought, "Maybe I'd better reconsider." He looked into the cute blonde's eyes, "When did you last have your eyes checked, I mean I'd hate for you to run into a table or something. Eye-candy?"

Annie punched him and pulled on his hand heading back, "Come on. Let's get your mom's car. We have to go dress shopping."

***********************************************

Martin looked back at Katerina and Craig as he headed out of the room and ran smack into Drew. "Sorry, hey Drew, What's up?"

"Dude, check this out." He held up his phone showing Annie pulling her purple bag through the airport.

Martin was confused, how did Drew know his aunt, then it hit him. "So? Who's that? She is really pretty, but don't tell me you're stalking cute girls at the airport."

Drew punched him in the arm "Don't you know who this is? This is Penny Nichols. Christ! Here." He opened another page showing a video of his aunt riding a guy's cock.

"I don't know. I mean, she looks almost like her, but I'm sure there're a ton of girls who look like her. Anyhow, think about it. Why would a world-class porn star come to Smithfield?" He looked at his friend, "But you never know, maybe she's here to go to the prom with me."

Drew laughed, "Yeah, right, that'll happen." He slapped his friend on the shoulder laughing and headed to class.

Martin turned the other way and was slammed into the locker behind him, "Get the fuck out of my way, loser." Craig hissed, as he strutted down the hall. He rubbed his shoulder and continued to class. He looked around seeing all the boys showing each other their phones and hurried on hearing Penny's name mentioned over and over. 'Oh Christ, I'd better tell Annie we have to make different plans.' He felt like crying thinking he was cursed.

***********************************************

"So? This is my demographic." Annie laughed, "You seriously think there's a high school in the country with guys who haven't jerked off to me?" She looked at him, "Ok, have you?"

Martin blushed, "Um, I mean never until mom told me why you disappeared. I mean, I had to look up your videos and I might have..."

Annie laughed, "Oh good. I'd hate to think all my work isn't exciting." She put down her water, "Let's hop on the bikes. Mal kept my mountain bike and I really want to check out the woods."

Martin headed to his room to change into his biking shorts. As he was pulling on his tee shirt, he heard a knocking, "Come in."

"Hey, you don't have an extra pair of biking shorts, do you?" Annie asked as she stepped in, "Nice, Ok, I'm totally looking forward to the after-prom." She giggled looking at the snake in her nephew's Lycra shorts.

Martin blushed and headed over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts, "Here you go, oh!" He looked quickly away seeing Annie pull off the jeans and thong.

"What's wrong? I thought you'd already seen me naked." Annie giggled, "Christ how long has it been since I saw a man blush?" She came over, pulling off her top then releasing her bra and letting it slide down her arms. "Turn around, ok. See? Nothing that isn't a standard feature." She slowly spun around, "All the basics...no enhancements." She glanced down, then stared at the now fat snake fighting the stretch material as it grew. She palmed that long bulge and giggled, "Ok, maybe this was a bad idea. Give me the shorts and come down after you take care of that."

Seeing that cute ass disappear as the door closed, the boy reached into his shorts and wrestled his uncomfortable cock up. He couldn't imagine he'd be able to leave his room until he took Annie's advice, so he peeled his shorts off and flopped down, stroking his rigid cock. 'Those breasts! Ten times better than they looked in the videos. So full, and the way they bounced when she laughed. God, that pussy. How would that taste? How would it feel if she let him slide his cock into it?'

Annie stood outside the door, her fingers rubbing her pussy, her ear to the door listening to the boy jerking off, obviously thinking of her. She grinned, hearing the cry and the rapid creaking of the bed. Forcing herself to head into the guest bedroom and get dressed was a lot tougher than she thought it would be. His innocence, his propensity to blush, how he looked at her with the mixture of love and lust made her so wet. As she pulled on his shorts, she realized they've definitely need washing before she returned them. She thought about just wearing the tight tee without a bra but she pulled on a jog bra, feeling sorry for him.

***********************************************

As they came out of the woods into the field, Annie begged Martin to stop, "Let's rest. I'm not in the best biking shape." She laid her bike down in the soft grass and flopped down. She patted the ground next to her, "Come on, the sun feels great. I don't bite. Nibble, suck, lick but never bite." She laughed. When her nephew lay down, she rolled over and put her head on his chest. "Have you been back here much since I left?"

"No, not really. I rode back here a few times at first, you know, maybe hoping you'd show up. But that was stupid." Martin said as he stroked the girl's hair. His eyes welled up thinking back to how he'd missed her. "I did find a great new place, though. Over off Springwater. You should see the herons. Or, since you won't have time while you're here, I have pictures."

Annie rolled over and looked at the boy, "What makes you think I won't have time? I'm not leaving right after prom. I bought a one-way ticket and I was thinking of hanging around with my best friend unless you don't like that idea." She said. Seeing his grin, she kissed him and hopped up.

Martin's jaw dropped seeing her jump on her bike and sprint off yelling, "See you at the pond, Bitch!" He jumped up grinning, and threw his leg over the seat and took off after the girl. She had a huge lead, but he could see that nice ass clearer and clearer as he gained ground. He saw the shortcut off to the right and cut over onto the trail and skidded to a stop in front of a downed tree. Swearing as he spun around, he quit trying so hard knowing she'd have beaten him by now.

Annie swam around before treading water hearing the boy come out of the woods. "Hey, I guess I didn't even need to cheat to beat you here." She yelled.

Martin jumped off his bike and grinned, "I guess things have changed since we were last back here." He pulled off his shirt, shoes, and socks and was about to dive in when he saw her clothes piled up.

"Yeah, I wasn't into riding back in wet shorts. But, you do what you want." She giggled. "That's the spirit!"

Martin peeled off his shorts then dove in and swam over to the grinning blonde. "God, it's been years since we've been here, but Fuck! It's cold." He said wrapping his arms around himself. "I guess it's a bit early yet."