Aunt Annie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin looked at his aunt, "So?"

"Marco is the best, if he says he'll be here, he will. And Stella owes me, though this might cash in all favors. Anyhow, I think it's your call now." She said handing him his phone.

"Hey Katerina, really? I know, no, it's totally fine...I really understand, but I was wondering if you have the workbook for the lab...Oh good, what? Sure, I was going to come over there...oh, got it. See you in 15...Sure, Bye." Martin put down the phone. Actually, she's coming over here. He looked down at the floor, I guess Craig's friend reports back to him on her visitors." He looked at Annie, "Could a person be more evil than that? God! I hate him."

Annie grinned, "Oh yeah, we can be more evil, eviler?" She laughed, "Why do I think this is going to be so much fun?"

"You scare me, though I am getting hard." Martin grinned, "We have ten minutes."

Annie reached over and stroked the fat snake in the boy's pants, "It would take that long for me to work that thing inside me. Go on downstairs so she doesn't have to hang outside..."

"Hey Kat. Thanks a lot. I have no idea what I did with mine." Martin said as he took the book. He was surprised when Katerina hugged him. We winced as her arm hit the bruised ribs, but no way was he letting her know it hurt being hugged.

"I was so happy you called. I thought you'd never want to talk to me or see me again. What I did was the worst thing I've ever done to anyone." She looked up at him, "And to the one boy in the school who was my friend just because." She stepped back, "But I'm curious, why did you really ask me over?" She shook her head, "No, not the workbook. I watched you put it in your bag this afternoon. I was hoping you'd look at me. Oh God! I'm sorry." She reached out and gently placed her hand on the boy's side. "I heard what Craig did to you this morning. I want you to know that I'm calling him tonight and telling him we are off. I'm not going to the prom with him, or with anyone." She looked at Martin, "Please don't ask me, I totally fucked up and I don't deserve to go."

"Kat, don't be rash. You know you'll be prom queen. I'm voting for you." He stopped, Ok, you're right." He handed her back the workbook, "I wanted to talk to you. Nothing about this is easy and you'll not be happy." He rubbed his face quickly, "God! I really haven't a clue where to start. Can you come upstairs to my room? I really do have something to show you." He groaned, "Oh crap, that sounded really bad. Come on, they're just etchings." Martin laughed.

Katerina stopped dead in her tracks seeing Penny Nichols getting up from Martin's bed. "Wait. What? Are you...?" She looked at Martin and Penny standing next to each other. "I'm sorry. None of this makes sense to me. Is she who you wanted to show me?"

Annie took a half step forward, "Hi, I'm Annie, yes, I'm Penny in another world..." She looked at the boy, "Manners, you really should introduce me to your friends."

"I'm sorry, Kat, this is Annie, my oldest friend. Annie, this is Katerina." He watched as Kat put out her hand but was pulled into a hug.

"I've heard so much about you," Annie said, "Have a seat."

Kat looked like she might cry, "I'm sure you heard about me. What I did was unforgivable. It has haunted me all week. You must totally hate me."

"I've been there. I went to school also, I'll never forget how confusing everything was." Annie looked sympathetically at the obviously upset girl. "I can't hate you, Marty won't let me."

Martin sighed, "Look, water under the bridge, and no, I could never hate you. You've done tons of good things and one...a pretty stupid one, but stupid not because you hurt me, but because of what you...Shit! Annie, I'm totally screwing this up."

Annie led the cute redhead over to the bed and sat down next to her. She held out her hand and when Martin gave her his phone, she tapped it, "I'm sorry. But, Martin did not want you to hear this." She looked at the nervous looking girl. "This is not going to be fun."

Martin watched Kat's face as Craig's bragging voice filled the room, "...ham and cheese...anal cherry...can have her..." He wanted to hold her seeing the tears of rage that filled the girl's eyes, but Annie pulled her close.

"I knew he screwed around, hell, worst kept secret in the universe, but...wait?" She jerked away and looked at Annie, "Did he really, I mean..."

Annie groaned, shaking her head vigorously, "Never. I haven't been down to the keys in years, and frankly, every time I've been there, I've been surrounded by cameras and crew." Anyhow, I'm not going to ever let random guys fuck me."

Kat stood up, fists clenched and paced back and forth, she stopped and picked up the bottle of lotion, "Is this for...?" She walked over to Martin, "Stand up, let me see."

Martin pulled his shirt off hearing a huge gasp from the girl. "It's fine, Annie rubbed some in and it really helped, I mean a lot."

Annie looked at the girl gently stroking the boy's purple and green side, "It's time for another application." She started to get up but was stopped by Katerina.

"This my fault, I'll do it." She had the boy lie down gently applying the lotion, "Oh God, I want to cry. This is a huge bruise. It seems like you've been the person nicest to me in the entire school, and it looks like that might get you killed."

Martin felt those soft hands apply the lotion, so gently, so tenderly he wasn't sure he'd stayed asleep earlier and this was a dream, or if it were real.

She finished up and held up the bottle, "Where did you get this? He's going to need a couple of applications every day at school. I'll pick some up."

Annie grinned seeing Martin flush with pleasure, "I bought two, hang on." She headed out the door.

"Ok, you really have to tell me how you know Penny Nichols," Kat whispered.

Martin sat up, "Ok, as long as you tell me how you know who she is." He laughed, seeing the girl blush.

Annie came back in seeing the two standing so close, "I can come back, you know, I just remembered. I need to bike over to the store to pick up that, you know..."

Katerina looked serious, "I actually wouldn't mind that, but I have to head back and call Craig. He's going to hear a lot of what he should have been told a long time ago. Shit, why don't you get him charged with assault, I mean look at you."

"Wait. We, I mean Annie, has a plan. I told her you'd never go along with it, but she laughed me off. I think she thinks she knows you better than I do." Martin said.

Annie filled in Katerina what she, Marco and Martin had worked out.

Kat stood up beaming, "Oh crap! I love it, love it! But, wait. Nothing here sounds cheap. How can we afford it?"

"We got it. I've been saving everything I could. Marty has money put aside. We can just swing it." Annie replied. Hearing the girl offer to pay her way, Annie laughed, "Sweetie, you'll be paying your way, with that nice ass of yours. Besides, I'm pretty sure my guys will do this pro-bono when they hear the entire story...and once they see the star of the shoot."

She hugged Annie, "I need to look good Saturday. I want Craig to be thinking of nothing but my ass," she suddenly stopped and turned around, sticking her butt out, "Is my ass really too small?"

Annie laughed, "As a professional, it's actually perfect. I mean it. If you were in the business, the cameras would spend a ton of time on your tight little bubble-butt."

Martin grinned, "She's right, I was going to say, it's your best feature, but you have too many to count." He instantly got beet red.

Katerina laughed, "That's sweet, Martin thinks I'm fuckable." She kissed Martin, a first a peck, then with a bit more feeling, "Thank you for taping that. You saved me from...ok, the second worse mistake I would have made in my life." She turned to Annie, "Thank you for being there for my friend. I can tell he loves you." She went to kiss the blonde on the cheek, but Annie turned her head and she kissed her lips instead. She pulled back and smiled, "That wasn't half bad," and kissed her again.

Martin's groin suddenly throbbed seeing they were obviously kissing open-mouthed, "Ok, well, I'll be riding my bike to the store..."

Kat reached down and stroked Penny Nichol's ass then held up her hand, "I'll never wash this hand again. Wait until I tell my friends," she laughed. She started for the door, stopped and looked at them.

Martin saw tears welling up, "Thank you. Thank you so much. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest." She turned and left.

"Look at you. My little Marty is in love. I saw you looking. You noticed that not all the huge weights have been lifted off her chest. That is one impressive girl." She kissed him and headed out, "I have some more calls to make. You might want to take care of that."

At first, Martin thought he'd resist 'taking care of that,' but the taste of Katerina's mouth, seeing her sticking out her ass...seeing the two girls, mouths locked together...

To be continued...