Aunt Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin laughed, "let's not go there. We'll come up with something, trust me. Sorry, I just had a thought that might not reflect all that well on me. You sure attract really creepy people. What's up with that? You'll have no problem looking convincing if you ever play Lady Macbeth."

"I do. Is there something you need to tell me?" Kat hugged the boy, "I really love you. I need to pull myself together. Annie's going to be here soon."

***********************************************

Martin pulled open the door and immediately had to grab Annie's ass as she jumped up, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He held her tightly until she finally kissed him and slid to the floor. He hoped she didn't feel his erection which immediately pulsed to life.

"God! I was going to simply kiss you on the cheek and tell you I missed you, but as I got closer to your house, I got more and more excited. Where's Kat? I promise I won't jump on her, but she's getting a hug and a kiss,". She turned seeing the girl and pulled the redhead into an embrace and kissed her, "Hey, something's wrong. I've seen that face before. What happened?" She looked at Marty, "tell me you didn't do something."

Katerina pulled away and forced a smile, "I'm fine, look, you just got here. Where're your bags? We have the guest room all set up unless you prefer sharing the king? I know Martin sure would hate having to sleep with two hot women."

"I just have the one bag, wait." She went out on the stoop and grabbed her bag and rolled it into the living room. "Sit, tell me what happened." Annie looked at her two favorite people in the entire world and saw them resignedly sit down on the couch. Her jaw dropped hearing about Kat's professor and how he took advantage of the young girl. She shook her head, listening and when they were done, she stood up and went over and hugged the cute young girl, "Martin's right. You definitely did what you had to do. What an ass. We'll figure something out."

"I'm so sorry that your visit has to turn into major drama," Kat sighed as she felt the blonde stroking her back. "Let's change the subject. We're so glad you came for a visit and we're taking you out to dinner."

"Actually, get your coats on. I'm taking both of you out. We're meeting my friend Maddy." Annie replied.

"Wait, Maddy goes here? I thought she'd have graduated from school by now." Martin looked confused, "I remember her. She was always really nice to me when I was a kid." He looked at Katerina, "Madison Fields, Annie's best friend in high school, um Maddy, Lexie, and Annie all went down to Florida on spring break and, well, were introduced to acting in adult films." Martin delicately explained.

Annie laughed, "Yeah, we stayed with Maddy's brother who did shoots out of his house and well, you know. Hell, I loved it. Lexie and Maddy were not as happy after they did it. She still goes here, but she got a teaching position in the video arts department while she finishes up her doctorate. That's the main reason I came for a visit. She asked me to speak to the class as Penny Nichols," She giggled, "and it sounded just too much fun to pass up and seeing as how you two are here..."

"Wow, that sounds...strange. What are they going to ask you, or what are you planning on doing?" Kat asked. "I mean discuss the videos? What your favorite type of shoot is?"

"I guess. I assume Maddy has something planned out." She grabbed a coat, "come on, we'll ask her when we get there."

***********************************************

Annie saw Maddy immediately when they entered the restaurant. The taller woman had already grabbed a table and rose seeing her old high school friend arrive. "Christ, Maddy, were you always so tall?" She gave her friend a big hug.

Maddy pulled away and looked at her friend from head to toe, "Jesus, Annie, you look exactly the same as when you were 16." She looked over at Martin and Kat, "so who are your, crap! Marty! Look at you." She came over and gave the boy a big hug. "What are you? A full foot taller? I barely recognize you."

Martin grinned, "And you always called me Squirt." He looked her up and down, "Then again you were six feet tall and I was probably five-four?" He studied the girl, woman he'd lusted after all those years ago. She hadn't changed a bit. 6 feet of slender beauty. Her dark brown hair was still perfectly straight and hung all the way to her ass. Damn, he wished she'd turn around so he could see if it is still two perfectly tight globes. She probably still weighed 120 and those perky breasts showed no sign of change except perhaps they were no a bit larger. But those legs are what got him then and now. He'd never in his life seen longer, more perfect legs with a nice gap where they met. His crotch pulsed recalling his fantasies with his face buried between them. He realized he'd been staring and turned and indicated Kat, "this is my girlfriend, Katerina. Kat, this is Madison Fields, she, Lexie, and Annie were the Three Musketeers in school. Where is Lexie these days?"

"Out in California -- USC. She's getting her Masters in Psychology." She pointed to the table, "Come, sit. There's a lot to catch up on."

Kat looked at the beautiful girl...woman and understood why Martin had fantasized about her as a kid. Every inch of six feet tall, long straight brown hair, big beautiful brown eyes, full lips. But it was her legs that Martin kept mentioning, and she could see why. They could possibly have been the longest legs she'd ever seen on a woman and her ass was perfect. 'God, to have legs like that with that ass, I'd wear yoga pants everywhere, but she looks incredible in her jeans,' she thought. 'And on top of that, she's got no apparent body fat and tennis ball size boobs. She's perfect.' Kat looked over at Martin and saw he was not over his fantasies.

After they were seated and ordered drinks, Cokes for Kat and Martin and wine for those who were allowed, Maddy looked at Martin, "Christ. I had no idea you went here. Both of you are freshman? What are you studying?"

"Martin hasn't decided but I'm thinking about History. I love discovering different cultures, people and how different societies develop...or in some cases, regress." They all laughed, but then Kat looked serious, "But, perhaps that might be a mistake, I mean, well...never mind." Suddenly cheerful she smiled, "Anyhow, I'm dying to know what Penny Nichols will bring to your class." Kat replied.

Maddy looked at the girl and over at Annie, "What's going on? I saw that look. What happened? History should be great."

"Nothing, really, just an issue with a professor. I'll work it out." Kat replied, "Look, Martin and I are really curious about a film studies class involving Penny. How did you ever get that approved?"

Maddy looked sternly at the girl, "I'll tell you, but you have to tell me if there's been any impropriety between you and a member of the faculty. I am required to follow up and report on anything that might bring dishonor to the university."

Kat looked around to see if anyone was in earshot and seeing Martin nod at her, she leaned over, "You know Professor Adams?" She proceeded to lay out the entire story including Scott embarrassing her and obviously seeing the video.

"So, this video, it has Craig Wilson in it?" She paused, "Wait, you're not related, are you?"

Kat shook her head, "Actually, no, but it is how we initially got together, you know homeroom...being seated in alphabetical order."

Maddy looked thoughtful before speaking, "You realize if I report this, you'd not only have to go in and meet with the committee, you'd have to admit handing over a video of you and they'd demand to see it."

"I know, I thought of that. I guess I'm screwed." Kat giggled, "I mean again."

Maddy smiled at the girl, "Let me think. We might have something we can do." She looked pointedly at Annie and back at Kat. "So, Adams didn't recognize Craig. Well, that's a silver lining. I know the man, actually, I know both. They'd milk that video for all it's worth if they knew what they had, and I don't mean coercing coeds into having sex with them. Oh, and I guarantee you, the next office visit you have with Adams won't just be the two of you. I've seen them frequent the bars together. Never trusted them." She looked around the table, "Look, let's get the food to go. We have planning to do if we're going to literally save our girl's ass."

***********************************************

Annie got up and poured everyone wine, "Sad you couldn't have any at the restaurant, but you need this." She sat back down and looked at her old friend, "So, ideas? You sounded like you have a plan."

Maddy took a sip of the wine, "Ok, tomorrow is Tuesday. I made a couple of calls on the way over and found out they and another professor head over to a bar in Springhaven and try to pick up girls there, yeah, the girl's school. I mean, seriously?" She looked like she wanted to spit, "Anyhow I called this other professor and asked him if he could sit in for me tomorrow night since something urgent came up. Christ, I hope he doesn't perv on my girls, though most don't like men."

"Ok, I told you my woes, I wasn't changing the subject earlier, I'd love to know how you asked a porn star to come to a class." Kat cut in, "Sorry, adult video star," she looked apologetically at Annie.

Annie laughed, "Kat, think about it, Martin is sitting in a room full of adult video stars."

Maddy grinned, "That's what got me thinking. We have all been intimate. We've experienced great sex. We're in an age of sharing. Everyone has this urge to share everything they do. Facebook is filled with pictures of apple pies, glasses of wine. Lately, our generation is making videos of what have traditionally been the most intimate acts. Hell, how much longer before we start sharing our great craps. Anyhow, we are a generation that ignores the traditional resources. The internet is our resource library, Pornhub is our Kama Sutra. So I thought, maybe it's time to have a class on visual arts in the age of social media." She looked at Kat, "I'm sure the production of your prom night is adequate, but my philosophy is if you're going to do something, do it right."

Annie looked at Kat, "Perhaps you should show Maddy the video." As Kat went over to get her laptop, "I've seen it. It's pretty good," she told Maddy grinning.

Maddy took the laptop and watched as Kat undressed, lit the candles and undressed, "Christ, this is Marco's work. Tell me Kat didn't hire him to do her prom night memories," she blurted out after pausing it.

"How did you know this is Marco's work?" Martin asked, "The camera work?"

Maddy laughed, "You knew about this also?" Hearing Annie tell her to finish watching and they'd explain, she hit play. When the final scene with Craig cuddling with Stella faded out, she laughed, "This is a blackmail tape, isn't it? You set him up. What did you do to you?" She asked looking around.

"Alright, here's the entire story..." Kat replied, "...but after we made it, we couldn't go through with it. Then the tape outside the elevator was released and well, you know the rest."

"Wow. Annie, I'm really impressed. Remind me to never cross you, actually any of you." Maddy said as she smiled at the three.

"But that doesn't answer my question, how did you know it was Marco?" Martin asked.

"Marco Hernandez? Ever hear of..." she named three famous films. "He was lighting for all three. The man is a legend in Hollywood for his genius. He turned to doing adult films and I know his work. I'm telling you this is the type of video I want to show in my class. Too many of these shoots just remove all shadows and make the entire scene washed out. Real life has texture, darks, and lights. Marco understands that." She looked at Kat, "I don't suppose you'd let me show this to my class...no, right." She patted the girl's leg, "But if you change majors, come see me. You have a real talent in front of the camera." She suddenly laughed seeing the look on the redhead's face, "No, fully clothed. I meant that you are so relaxed, you're a natural actress. I could easily see you as a Bond girl, or in a Rom-Com with Chris Hemsworth."

She stood up, "Annie, are you interested in going to a bar tomorrow night?" She outlined the plan she'd come up with.

***********************************************

"This is a nicer place than I thought it'd be," Annie said as she looked around. "Though I really feel like this would be a really bad place to pick up guys."

Maddy looked around and saw close to 90% college girls, "On the other hand, this is a great place to be left alone." She looked back at her oldest friend and smiled seeing she'd have no problem being noticed. She was looking as plain as she could but still hot. No skintight see-through top, just a flannel shirt that was perhaps a bit small but anyone could discern she had no bra on. The few guys that were here made no attempt to hide their admiration of her tits and her ass. She sure made those jeans look good. Plus, it was amazing how great she looked without any makeup at all. Maddy ordered a red wine when the barmaid came around and looked at the door hearing it open, "Um, don't look now, but those two men? Douglas Scott and William Adams. Wow! Talk about being out of place." She laughed.

"Maybe not," Annie said nodding over at them as three girls came over and gave the men hugs, "I think they're regulars." It became apparent why as the men seemed to have bottomless wallets buying drinks for the girls. "This may not work. It's not like they'll be hitting on us with all this young pussy throwing themselves at them." She took a sip of wine, "So, while we wait for the pervs to notice us, tell me what you've been up to." Annie listened as her friend told her about college, her former fiancé and her upcoming dissertation.

When the brunette finished, she looked at Annie, "So, I need to know. How is it getting to experience a lot of cocks? I have to tell you I was tempted to pursue that, but I really needed to get on a career path, a different career path."

"Wow, you get right to the point, don't you? It was really great at first. I mean, being fucked by a guy I'd just been introduced to was strange, I'd cum soon after we started, but it became fairly routine after a while and I'd have to fake my orgasms. Though getting nicely stretched out by a fat cock is kind of nice and those are rarely an issue."

"Christ, you're blushing. I'm impressed. So, tell me, what is the biggest cock you've ever had? I mean, was it uncomfortable? I'll bet it was Aaron, damn! I've had many a fantasy about him being between my legs. I've been with so many guys who are small to average and lately I've been getting a bit obsessed with finding a big cock. Then there was that huge one you had, you remember that shoot you did a couple of years ago, you know? The one where your dad's losing at poker and you had to take care of those three guys? They never gave his name."

"Oh, yeah. You mean Jimmy. Wow, that was amazing, though it wasn't the largest I'd had. But he sure was packing a lot of meat. It was really good Justin and Mike got me ready." Annie blushed some more. "But I actually found someone bigger, maybe an inch longer and fatter."

"Wow! You really are blushing. Who was it? I thought I saw all your shoots. No one was that big." Maddy said, her eyes wide. "Why are you so embarrassed? You've had hundreds of cocks."

Annie looked down, "Um, Marty."

"Who? Marty who? No! Your nephew Marty? Squirt? Little Marty?" Maddy burst out causing those nearby to look over.

"Keep it down. I was never going to, but well, Kat insisted. She wanted me to be his first, so I was." She played with her wine glass, "It was just that once but fuck!" She looked at Maddy, "You should see it. The first time I saw it I thought of John Holmes. And he has no idea what he has. Most guys with huge cocks use them to humiliate the women's partners and to dominate their partners, Marty just loves pleasing women." She looked up as Adams and Scott came over to their table.

"Ms. Fields, I'm surprised to see you here. And who is this, if I might ask?" The two men studied Annie in recognition. "Don't stand up, please." Will Adams said as the two women began to rise.

"Dr. Scott, Professor Adams, and here we thought we were getting away from people we knew. This is Penny Nichols, Penny, Professor William Adams teaches East Asian history and Dr. Douglas Scott teaches Math and Calculus."

"Will and Doug. Please. So, what are you drinking? Are those cabs?" Will looked at the glasses, "Mind if we join you?"

Maddy looked at Annie, "I guess we covered everything, I suppose it'd be Ok." As the men grabbed a couple of chairs and sat down, Maddy continued, "I'm doing a course on Video Arts in the Social Media Era. And Penny has agreed to be my guest in the class as she has considerable experience with video arts. We thought we could go over the curriculum here, seeing as how we are not trying to attract attention. Anyhow, thanks for the offer, but my limit is one when I'm driving. I really should be heading back soon, but Penny if you'd like another, there's no hurry."

"Thanks, another Chianti would be great. So how long have both been at the university?"

Will signaled the bar girl to get a couple more beers and a glass of wine and told Penny where he went to school and how he had been there almost 40 years. They got around to asking about Penny's video career and what it was she did. They feigned ignorance at first, then confessed they actually knew who she was and asked how she got started, what were her favorite roles, positions. They both had to fight their boners listening to the beautiful blonde graphically describe her first cream pie - unwanted, first anal, first pussy and how they were. Will and Doug were both fascinated how open and honest she was about her experiences, the number of different men, who her favorites were.

Finally, Maddy stood up, "Penny, I have to get going. Let me drop you off at your motel. Doug, Will, good to see you both."

Annie nodded and got up, "Thanks for the drink, but Maddy's right, I should also get back to my room so I can get some sleep."

"Hang on, Will and I can drive you back, please stay. I for one have never talked to a real adult video star and you've got a lot more stories, I'm sure. Please, we old folks rarely get to live vicariously through young girls like yourself. Let's have another. I'd love to hear more stories."

Annie laughed, "I do have a few more stories I suppose and actually, none of you really has to drive me anywhere, I'm staying at the Inn right down the road." She looked at Maddy, "I'll see you at 10 tomorrow? If I remember right, Franklin building, room 206."

Maddy looked uncertainly at her friend and the two men, "Um, Ok. I'd watch out for these two. They look harmless, but I don't know." She smiled, "Actually, you're a big girl." She suddenly laughed, "Yeah, what could they do to you that hasn't already been done? Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

After Maddy left, Will raised his glass, "To a new friend. I'm not going to be coy and suggest I only know about you by reputation," he looked at Doug, "I am pretty familiar with your body of work and I am a huge fan. I can't get enough of the young innocent girl being preyed upon by a father figure. I often see myself in that role with you."

They talked a while and Annie put her empty wine glass down and stood up, "Ok, it's now time for me to head back to the Inn." She leaned over and kissed each man on the cheek. It didn't escape her they each tried to meet her lips with theirs and their hands stroked her back. "Goodnight and thanks for the wines." She grabbed her coat and turned to go.

"Hold on, what gentlemen would we be if we didn't walk you back or give you a ride. It's almost midnight and you can't be too safe." Will stood and pulled out his wallet, "Hang on, let me settle the bar bill. Be right back."