Aunt Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You both don't have to do this...the Inn is what? Two blocks from here, oh wait. I get it. I'll have to invite you in for a nightcap and you're both thinking you'll get lucky with a porn star. Sorry, no. You're both cute but I'll be working with Maddy and her class the next couple of months and I can't be screwing around, especially with members of the faculty." She looked at the men as if she were considering it, "Though I am a bit horny after the attention I've been getting from you, but sorry, no."

"Hold on, we just want to walk you back. Will's right, who would we be if we didn't? Don't invite us in or do, but we're walking you back." Douglas Scott replied, "Will, here's a couple of twenties. We'll meet you outside."

Will looked on jealously as Doug guided the blonde goddess out of the bar. He suddenly noticed the remaining students were intently watching Penny, their conversations now whispers. Apparently, these girls were not strangers to the more salacious parts of the internet as they led Doug and him to believe. He suddenly realized if they score with Penny, their reputations here would be enhanced rather than harmed. He signed the check and gave the girl a generous tip.

"Thank you very much, Professor, um, she's going to be a tough one, but I hope you get lucky." The cute girl watched as Penny and Doug left before looking back at the older man, "I might need to get you and Dr. Scott to give me the blow by blow if you do," she said as she handed him his receipt, her number written on the bottom.

Will grinned, thinking how many times they'd tried to score with the young girl, "We'll see. I think we can make her feel welcome and not alone in a strange town." He hurried out to catch up with the couple.

Exiting, he stopped seeing a group of four girls all giggling and Penny signing autographs. One girl bared a very nice breast and sighed as Penny signed her name across the creamy swell. She groaned when apparently on an impulse Penny leaned down and sucked the nipple into her mouth.

"Ok, thanks. Always great to meet fans, but it's late and I'm guessing you girls have class in the morning." Penny laughed as she turned to head back to the Inn, "Look, guys, I got this. Outside of the scary gang back there, the streets are really deserted." As they each gently guided her and continued on, she stopped, "Ok, here's the deal. I could use some cock tonight. I have to say all your attention and those girls back there have me wanting to get back and rub one out, but I'll ask you guys in on two conditions." Seeing them grin and nod eagerly, she sighed, "Ok, no one, and I mean no one can ever know about this. There will be no iPhone videos, no recordings. Alright?"

"Here," Doug said, "Will, give me your phone." He took the older man's phone and trotted over to his car and put them in the glove box. He came back grinning and held up his hands, showing they were empty, "There. You have no idea how hard that was for me, though I was actually shocked to see Will was carrying his." He grinned at the older colleague, "Did you even know you could take videos on your phone?" He looked back at the gorgeous blonde wanting to see those tits in real life, his cock starting to throb, "Ok, what else?"

They started walking, "Ok, I am pretty sure you've never fucked anyone like me before, but after all the experiences, I really am not in the mood to be on my back while you each take turns. I like my men to be fully engaged in me and each other. If you are uncomfortable with that, then you should probably let me get alone so I can take care of this itch." She said as she slid her finger across the crotch of her jeans.

Doug looked at Will, "I'm sure we can be fully engaged, I mean, it won't exactly be the first time the two of us have made a girl or two happy."

Penny looked at the two and grinned, "I'm glad. I need a couple of cocks that know their way around. God, I need cock right now." She led them to her room. "Sorry, I really didn't expect to pick up a couple of good-looking studs." She went over and grabbed a bra and panties off the bed and put a few other items into her bag. "Hang on, make yourselves comfortable, I need to get rid of this wine."

Will grinned at Doug before giving a silent high five, "Fuck man. We did it. Too bad we can't record this."

Will pulled a phone out of his pocket and went over to the TV and after fiddling with it, propped it against the back, signaling thumbs up. He then pulled off his clothes and stopped when he was down to his boxers.

***********************************************

Maddy looked at Kat and Marty, "Those fuckers. They lied, though should we be surprised?" She looked at the monitors they had set up, "Marty, can you text Annie and let her know they set up a camera, let's see, just right of the center behind the TV?" She looked at her students who's volunteered to help, "Great job guys. The lighting and camera angles look totally professional. You're both my best students, but remember, this will never appear on your course credits or on any resume. Got it?"

Martin looked around at the room and grinned at Kat, "This feels a lot different from last time? I'm thinking I should make my major something along the lines of video surveillance." He quickly typed up a text and hit send.

"That isn't a thing. Ok, she sees it." They watched as Annie/Penny undressed and took a tube of KY and prepared herself before picking up her phone. They had set up a camera for just in front of the mirror and saw her make the Ok sign.

Maddy switched to the bedroom and saw the two men in their underwear climb up on the bed. She turned up the audio and listened in as the two men quietly talked.

"So, you never told me how Katerina was when she got to your class." Will said, "I mean was she really flustered?"

Doug grinned, "Flustered and I think she was excited. I mean, My God. Her nipples were sticking out a half inch, obvious even through that heavy sweater. I really wish I could have gotten her top off her like you did, but I turned the thermostat up to 85 in the room and she finally gave in and remove that thing. So glad you kept her bra. Christ, those must be spectacular tits." He laughed, "She sure was wearing a short skirt, so I put a problem on the board way up top for her to work out. I have no idea if she got it right or not. I was standing back admiring that ass as were all the students." He put his hand over his mouth and sputtered, "I must have seen 40 phones all recording that nice ass and pussy. A shame she shaves down there, I really love a nice red muff." He looked over at Will, "So how was that cunt? Did you taste it? Is it as sweet as it looks? I'll bet she's really tight. She just looks tight."

"God, she's sweet. Yes, and a horny little bitch. 'Oh, please Professor, please don't make me do this,' she whined. What a lying little bitch. I wouldn't have been surprised to hear her claim was a virgin. But her body didn't lie, she was so wet I slid right in even though you are right -- tightest cunt I've ever felt. And you know I've felt at least 50 of these tight little coeds. But shit, her body is every bit as good as Penny Nichols', but maybe better. You know my thing for redheads. Damn, I don't really care, but you know Penny's will be probably too used to be still tight. Anyhow, too bad you have class tomorrow or you could try that nice red cunt out. I'm going to fuck that ass of hers after class. She might be late to class again. By the way, should I grab the rubbers?"

"Don't bother, they test the shit out of these girls. I feel safer with Penny than any of the girls at the bar." Doug replied. "I'll cancel class. Sometimes collaborating with colleagues is more important than babysitting a room full of pampered kids."

Will nodded and looked over at Doug stroking his cock, "Christ, put that away. Oh, shhh, here she comes. This is going to be great."

Penny took a lacy nightshirt off the back of the door and slipped it on before turning off the light and heading into the bedroom. She saw the men's clothes on the floor and as she turned the corner, both men lying on the bed, Will's underwear nicely tented and Doug's cock poking out of his grey paisley boxers, his hand lazily stroking it. "Very nice, impressive display there, though I'd hoped to see you both getting each other ready." She grinned seeing them tentatively reach over and grab each other's cocks before gently stroking them, "God I'm wet. Seeing men touching each other is so fucking hot." She scooped up their clothes and dumped them on the dresser, accidentally blocking the phone, "Sorry, but I never put my clothes on hotel room floors." She headed over to the chair facing the bed and after sitting down, draped her legs over the arms exposing her perfect pussy.

Doug felt Will's hand stroking his cock and hated that it felt so good but seeing that pink cunt opened up and being stroked by the blonde beauty made it all worthwhile. He could feel the cum leaking from his friend's dick, and was impressed how fat it was. He'd never touched another man's junk before and this was not half bad, especially seeing the excitement on Penny's face watching them.

The blonde watched as the men stared at her exposed pussy, hearing them groan when she plunged a couple of fingers in and sucked off the juices. She actually did want those cocks inside her but decided to make them go a bit further, "God that's so fucking hot. Can one of you suck on the other's cock? I love seeing that." She leaned forward and pulled off the flimsy top then lay back furiously stroking herself.

Will started to push Doug's head towards his cock, but Doug resisted, "Hang on, I've got the doctorate so you should suck my dick."

Will laughed, "Doug, I've got almost 30 years tenure on you. It's only fair." He pulled the younger man down, "I know you want to."

Seeing the eager look on the girl's face Doug allowed his mouth to be guided onto Will's cock. His repulsion was replaced by instant curiosity. He'd tasted his own cum, I mean what man hasn't? But another man's? He opened his mouth and was immediately struck by the strong smell and taste. He tried not to swallow the fluids leaking out but really had no choice. Soon he was fully into it and relished hearing the girl encouraging him and the firm hand on the back of his head. He reached between Will's legs and gently stroked his balls. He wasn't happy knowing the older man's cock was fatter and longer than his, but he knew that wouldn't matter when he plunged his cock into that pink slit or that puckered asshole.

Will had no such repulsion knowing another man was sucking his cock. He didn't seek out these encounters but had been amenable to granting some of the boys in his classes extensions when they'd offered their mouths and asses. He was impressed at Doug's skills having always assumed he was not experienced. He suddenly realized he'd never actually reciprocated and crawled between his younger colleague's legs and wrapped his lips around that hard cock.

"Oh my God, I am so going to let you both do whatever you want to me," Penny cried seeing the two college professors in a 69, their hands stroking each other's asses, their mouths sucking eagerly of their cocks. She got up and knelt on the bed, rapidly stroking her wet pussy amazed how truly arousing the sight was. Finally, she blurted out, "Oh fuck, enough of that. I need my holes filled with those nice cocks."

She pulled the men apart and got on her hands and knees, "I'm feeling left out, do you guys know what a spitroast is? Yeah? Who wants...Got it, ok you both know what you want." She squealed with pleasure feeling Doug slide his cock into her pussy from behind and eagerly opened her mouth when Will knelt in front of her and slapped his wet cock against her face before lining it up with her lips. 'Nice. A lot fatter than I'd thought it would be and a lot harder. I love modern chemistry,' she thought.

Doug wanted to tell Will that he was wrong. 'This is a very tight cunt and so smooth. Fuck, so fucking tight!' He grabbed those creamy cheeks he'd jerked off to so many times and rammed harder and harder into the girl. Her squeals became louder as he felt his heavy balls slap against her clit. He parted those cheeks and saw she'd applied lube to her ass and drove a thumb inside her and felt like cumming hearing her muffled moans.

Will grabbed a handful of blonde hair and soon was burying his cock deep down the girl's throat. He'd never been deep-throated before and realized all the coeds he'd been using were going to learn if they wanted an A. He reached under and grabbed one of those flopping tits and squeezed. Penny was getting into it feeling her moans vibrating on his cock and without warning the girl spewed his cum down her gullet. He pulled out and flopped back on the bed watching his friend pound the shit out of the beautiful blonde port star.

***********************************************

Kat pulled Marty away from the screens and over to the bed, "Christ, I thought what I did was hard, but you realize she is totally acting, right? Just like I was?" She stroked the boy's face amazed he wasn't hard watching the erotic scene being played out, "We'll have some great stuff and get that asshole Adams back, and get the thumb drive back."

Maddy looked over at the two, "Why don't you guys get some sleep. The three of us will finish up and get something cut together." She looked at Daryl and Laura, her students, "Are you both good?" She suddenly laughed, "Oh Christ. You both look like you need release. Go ahead, there's not much to do here anyhow. Take the bed." She waved at Kat and Marty as they headed to the back bedroom.

The tiny blond looked at her classmate who was attempting to hide his raging boner, "Um, I have a boyfriend and I'm sure Daryl has a girlfriend, I really happy girlfriend I'm sure," she giggled seeing the embarrassment on the boy's face. She couldn't help but wonder if Daryl's penis was as impressive as it looked inside those baggy pants.

"I told you, anything that happens here, stays here. Go on, I know you both want to. I'll keep my back turned and give you privacy."

Laura pulled the boy's hand who willingly followed her over to the bed. They looked nervously back at their teacher before quickly removing each other's clothes. Fully naked, they crawled up on the bed and tentatively kissed.

Daryl felt the smooth creamy skin as he stroked the blondes' back and felt his cock press against that furry pussy when Laura threw her leg over his thigh. Her mouth was so sweet and her tongue was inside his mouth a lot more eagerly than Jenny ever did. In fact, he'd never felt Jenny hump against his cock like this or writhe as much in his arms. He heard her encouraging moan when his hand slid around grabbing that small breast and her humping get more urgent when his thumb pressed against her nipple, harder and more forceful as she encouraged his almost bruising pressure.

Laura reached down and grabbed the biggest cock she'd ever felt and opened herself up and guided him inside her. "Ohhhh, fuck, yes. God damn, you're big. Fuck me hard, please."

Maddy looked over and saw the couple on their sides, Laura's back to her with a very nice cock pistoning in and out of that tiny pussy. She admired the girl's incredibly small ass flexing eagerly in response to the assault on the vagina. 'Fuck, I didn't think about this, Christ! I need a cock bad, and that looks like a really nice fat cock.' She had to focus back on the screen knowing it would be totally inappropriate to join them. Annie was now on top of Will, leaning into his tit-grabbing hands as Doug got behind her and eased his cock into her ass. She wondered how that would feel. Two hard cocks inside her, two men looking like they'd won the lottery. Of course, it would be even nicer if they were bigger. Doug's ass was now almost a blur as he aggressively pounded the girl's ass. She heard loud moaning behind her and saw that Laura had climbed on top and was looking over at the screens mimicking the fucking she saw there.

***********************************************

Will couldn't keep his hands off those marvelous tits. He was trying to remember how Katerina's tits felt so he could compare. Back-to-back-to-back days fucking perfect sluts with perfect bodies. For what had to be the hundredth time in his life he marveled at how lucky he was, dozens of young cunts ripe for the taking. Doug's grunts confirmed that her ass must be incredible hearing him cum. He rode out the younger man's explosive relief until Doug pulled out and rolled off the bed. "Ok, I need to fuck that ass of yours. You have no idea how many times I've jerked off imagining spewing my cream inside your tight little ass.

Penny had now faked three orgasms and heard herself giggling happily as she reversed herself on the odious man's cock. She knew Adams would love watching her ass open up as she squatted over him. She felt his hands grabbing her ass, heard his happy moans as her sphincter opened up for his cock. He might be a total jerk, but he did have a nice cock. Fatter than Doug's, who was obviously done for the night as he came back from the bathroom and flopped down to watch.

Will pulled the girl back onto him and reached around and grabbed those tits again. Her legs were opened wide as he thrust up into her ass. "Go on, play with that cunt of yours while I fuck your tight ass, yesssss, that's it." He pinched those nipples and pulled on them and felt her respond as she writhed on top of him.

Doug was getting hard again seeing the blonde spread-eagled on top of his friend and crawled over and began licking that sweet pussy. She was incredibly wet and he found himself having to swallow a lot of her cum. He felt her hands guide him to her clit and her panting increased rapidly.

Penny was being stimulated as much as she'd ever been in her life and realized no man had ever eaten her pussy while another fucked her ass. This gave her ideas for her next shoot and the almost painful pinching of her nipples took her over the edge. "Oh, Fuck! Fuck, there, yessss," she cried as she exploded for the first time tonight. She was amazed she could possibly have cum with these two, but it all became too much. She felt Doug climb up and drive himself into her sopping pussy and aggressively pound into her.

***********************************************

Maddy was amazed at the stamina of the two men and desperately wanted to slip her hand into her pants but held off. 'Next time I'll be the bait and I'll have student tape me. God! When I get alone...' She looked over at her students hoping this would never get out, in fact, if she were sure, her clothes would be off, and she'd join them.

Laura felt initial embarrassment, maybe a little humiliation knowing her favorite teacher was watching her fuck, but seeing the erotic scene on the screen, hearing Penny cry out and feeling the biggest cock she'd ever had filling her up took her over the edge, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhh," she cried, staring directly at her teacher idly wondering what her pussy tasted like.

Daryl was loving how active a lover Laura was. The small girl had legs opened as wide as she could, her tight pussy gripping and using his cock for her pleasure, her hips rapidly moving. Her body was almost snake-like as she writhed against him, encouraging him to drive deeper into her. She was making incredible sounds and look of total rapture on her face was the most arousing thing he'd ever seen in his life. He'd seen her in class, but she never fit his criteria, big breasts, tall, brunette, nice ass. Laura had small tits, tiny ass, blonde, short but was 10x the lover Jenny was.

When Laura came down from her best orgasm of her life, she eagerly kissed the boy, "Damn! You have a great cock." She pulled herself off and crawled down and cleaned her cum off that fat fleshy rod before wrapping her lips around it. Her hand found those huge balls and wondered how much cum he'd give her seeing how huge they were and the size of his cock. She was a good if not great cock-sucker according to her recent boyfriends and the way Daryl's hips were responding she suspected he was very happy.