Aunt Annie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison looked shocked, "Why you little slut, you got a sex game? Which one? I love those," she said. She looked at Brant, "You in?"

Seeing Brant nod and already knowing Annie's opinion, she looked over at the grinning couple who nodded. Kat patted Martin's thigh, "Deciding vote," she said.

"Does this involve unnecessary nudity and perhaps touching of the opposite sex? Or...would you have to submit to degrading acts with these men here?" Seeing her nod, "Ok then. Go get it!" He got up after Kat bounced off the couch and ran upstairs. "Wine, we're going to need more wine for this." he headed towards the kitchen.

Madison joined him, "Let me help," she looked at the boy, "I might have told Brant that you were the one man who I ever had multiple orgasms with, thus his comment I guess," she said. She looked back at the living room, "He asked me why...what was it you did and I might have said something to the effect of 'You sensed what I needed before I knew what I needed and fully penetrated my erotic self,'" she sighed.

"Wow, I might borrow that to put on the card when I get Kat flowers," he laughed, "I guess it's not completely wrong," he said as he kissed the woman, "I was quite aware of what made you happy...call it my probing sixth sense," he chuckled. "You were quite aware of what I wanted too. I replay that night in my head a lot, " he said stroking her face. "Come on, they might be worried we'll be starting the game early," he said picking up the three bottles and a couple of glasses, Madison grabbing the rest.

After the wine was poured, they pushed the couch and chairs back and sat on the floor in a circle around the board. Kat had set aside a large cardboard container labeled "Advanced game only: Playing pieces." She read the rules, which were in a nutshell, 'Land on a space, draw the gender-appropriate card, follow the instructions, or face a penalty.' In the center were two landing areas marked with ♂ and ♀. Kat paused before reading the final line, "Ok, here's where you might want to get up and beg out, 'The game ends when one player of each gender lands in their respective home squares. That couple has the next 8 hours together and the remaining players cannot participate in any sexual activity until the 8 hours is up.'" She held up a timer and looked around, "So basically two get to screw and the rest of us get screwed."

"Wow! That is fucking diabolical," Madison chuckled, "I mean," she glanced at Brant, "I almost feel a desperate need for cock right now. Wait! No sexual activity? Not masturbating?" She looked around and saw nodding, "Ok, hang on...Oh hell," she looked at Brant, "We better fucking win. At least it doesn't say the losers have to watch or anything."

Kat groaned, "I might have left that part out, but it does say, 'Optional penalty for losing, the celibate players all will attend to whatever needs the winning couple demands for the duration of the 8 hours,' which I'm guessing would be watching. I thought Monopoly took a long time to play," she sighed. "We can forget that part. It will be bad enough knowing your partner is fucking another person. Why the fuck did I buy this?" she asked rhetorically.

"I'm intrigued, I'm going to set up a shoot with this game," Annie said, "I can see a few people I'd love to cast for this," she looked around, "Besides, I'm hoping I lose since there is someone here who needs to give my poor snatch a rest," she looked at the shrugging Martin. "I vote we keep that last part in, selfishly since I'd like to see the reactions on the loser's faces for the shoot." She saw reluctant nods and looked at Kat. "I guess we should have a bit more wine and get started."

Kat had been looking at some of the cards, grinned, and looked over at Madison, "I don't think you need to worry about your bits being ignored, wow!" She tossed the dice, "Ok, high roll starts and it goes clockwise from there."

The game started slowly with tasks to kiss the girl two to the left; get the boy to your right hard with just your lips through his pants, you have one minute; blindfolded, All the girls line up, and touching only their breasts identify them. If you fail, go back to the beginning, succeed and claim their bras; put your panties in the boy's mouth to your right, if you are not wearing any, move ahead 5 spaces; and others that created a lot of laughter and goading.

As they got deeper into the board, the instructions got more...more. Martin sat only in his boxers and leaned forward to pick a card. "Pull the girl on your right onto your lap and put nothing but the head of your cock inside her vagina. Hold that until it's her turn again without moving," he read. He looked at Laura and put out his hand. "It also has this in small print, 'If the girl can make the boy cum without additional penetration, he's out. If she can cum, she moves immediately to the home square and is a winner of her gender,'" he looked around. "Ok. Got it, do not cum inside the beautiful sexy girl pressing her nice pussy onto your cock...what could be easier?" He laughed.

Brant looked over at Madison to see her intense look as the boy pulled off his underwear. He suddenly realized why she seemed evasive when he'd asked what the boy did to get her off three times. He mentally shrugged realizing she spared his male ego. He leaned over and whispered, "Thanks. I now see how he did it. I'm impressed."

Madison kissed her boyfriend, "Sorry. I had no idea how to phrase something like that, but" she looked over at the naked Kat, "I've seen you look at our redheaded friend. I would venture a guess if you were to win the boy's side you'd be praying for Katerina, am I right?"

Brant grinned, "Guilty. Not that I don't love you, but let's face it, I've had a thing for redheads my whole life," he said and he looked back at the slender blonde crawling onto Martin's lap.

Laura shuddered looking down at the boy's cock. She'd seen it, but being a small girl always assumed it might rip her open. She pulled off her panties and squatted down facing the boy.

"Hang on," Kat said, "Your nice ass hides how far in he is, you need to turn around," she said twirling her finger in the air. "Of course, perhaps we could bend the rules and ha can put just the tip in your ass," she chuckled.

Laura groaned knowing everyone will be looking at her pussy. Had she known she might have trimmed or shaved, but Daryl liked her golden blonde pubes and spent many hours with his face pressed against them. She turned, pulled up her tee-shirt, and lowered herself onto his cock.

Kat said softly, "Relax, trust me. At first, it stings, like when you lost your virginity, but then it really feels great." She crawled over, gripped Martin's cock and slid the head up and down the girl's dripping slit, "Wow girl, you as positively dripping," she looked at the other women, "I'm guessing we all are."

Laura let out a loud gasp as the boy's head popped into her. When she heard the challenge, she'd mentally shrugged, "Ok, so what. Just the tip was how she started out with the boys, then she followed with handjobs and blowjobs without ever wanting more...feeling much of anything. But she'd never felt stimulation on her clit from simple penetration before. She moved around a bit, side-to-side, front-to-back, then in circles and found a small torquing of her pelvis and the feeling increased. Her shy nature ran contrary to ever wanting to orgasm in front of a room full of people, or open her legs wide exposing her twat for all to see, but here she was, her legs wide open, a fat cock obscenely stretching her vaginal opening and she was trying to grind against him. She had an image of just plunging all the way down...down, 'Oh God, I might lose but who the fuck cares,' she thought.

Martin felt the lithe girl clench her pussy on his cock and the way she moved her pelvis was like she could milk the sperm right out of him. "Ok, Annie, roll the dice already dammit, she's trying hard to get me to lose," he groaned.

Annie picked up the card and rolled her eyes, "Fucking sexist game. I guarantee you no guy is going to have to suck cock. She looked at Madison, "Take off your panties, bitch, 'Put your tongue as deep as you can into the girl's pussy to your left for one minute,'" she read before getting up and walking around Brant. She led Madison over to the couch and pushed her down. "Kat, you're the game master, you timing this?"

Kat blurted out, "Hang on, if you just eat her out like that, we can't see." She got up and laid Annie onto the couch with her legs up the back and her head hanging over. "There, now Maddie, you just lower...yes, I think you two have done this before," she sighed. She went and sat back, her boyfriend looking flushed with Laura's cunt gripping the head of his cock as she moved her hips in circles. She looked at Maddie, now playing with her tee-shirt-covered breasts as Annie's face as pressed hard against her pussy. She knew exactly how that felt as Annie has a great tongue and loves the taste of pussy. She looked over as Brant rolled.

"Get fully naked and engage in 69 with the fully naked partner of your choice until it's your turn again, and blah, blah, blah...what Martin read earlier," he read. He looked at Madison who was just sitting down looking flushed and Annie of his other side wiping juices off her face. He got up, stripped off his remaining clothes, and put out his hand to Kat.

Kat grinned having felt left out of the more sexual acts so far and let herself be led over to the couch, "I think me on top? But your card, your call," she said. She crawled on top of the taller man trying not to knee him. She finally got settled with her pussy right over his face. Gripping his cock, she bathed it with her tongue before sucking more and more of him in. After Martin, she had no problem deep-throating the man and hoped to make him cum. On the other hand, perhaps she should focus on his obviously experienced skills at eating pussy.

Martin was feeling his balls ache and after watching Annie eat Maddie's pussy and now Kat enthusiastically sucking cock, he tried to think dreary, depressing thoughts. He saw Daryl get up and stand in front of Madison, stroking his cock in front of her face.

"We don't have to do this, I mean you are my teacher," Daryl said softly. He looked at Brant and wondered what he thought of a boy just six feet away with his cock ready to go into his girlfriend's mouth, though the man seemed occupied with his face buried between Kat's legs, and his hands exploring her dangling tits.

"Actually, you're not," Madison said reaching for the boy's cock she'd seen when she was his teacher. She pulled the cock into her mouth and began taking more and more down her throat.

"Oh, God. I hate to say this, but I've fantasized about this," he sighed. "But does this mean I can't sign up for your class next semester?"

Madison pulled off, "That's a good point. I'll ask that at the next faculty meeting, but for now, I decided on the first day of class when I put my name on the board, I'll add, 'No fucking the teacher,' how's that?" she asked as she took his cock back in her mouth.

Martin looked where Kat's place was and over at his girlfriend's face pressed against Brant's pubes, "Um Kat? It's your turn," he said.

Kat pulled off and looked over, "Busy, go on. Take your turn," she said before diving back onto the man's nice dick.

"Ok, get off my cock," Martin laughed, "Wow! That might be the only time in my life I'll ever say that. Christ, the things you can do with that pussy of yours..." He playfully smacked the girls ass as she stood up.

Laura turned and kissed Martin, then in her best Arnold voice said, "I'll be back," and flopped down to look at her boyfriend getting a great looking blowjob. She picked up Daryl's card, "Hey Ms. Fields, it says to suck him until he cums, yes, right here," she pointed to the fine print. "You spit, you lose and go back five spaces, you swallow, you move ahead five spaces."

Martin rolled, moved the number of spaces, and picked up a card. "Oh wow," he looked at Annie. "Fuck the girl to your left. You have ten minutes to make her orgasm. You orgasm, you lose and go back to the beginning, she doesn't get off, you lose and go back 5 spaces. She orgasms, you go to the home square and are your gender's winner.

Kat and Brant came back over looking sweaty and both close to climaxing, but they both looked frustrated that had run out of time.

Annie groaned, "This is almost unfair," she stroked the boy's cock, "I refuse to cum...I can do it," she turned to the group intently watching, "I can, he's not that great. Just another cock," she said softly as she stroked the entire length.

Martin got between her legs and as he pressed his plump head against her slit he heard her gasp out 'Wait! Yessss, there." He paused as she held his hips then pulled back and pressed in more.

Annie had been so horny since the game started that holding back was hopeless, and as soon as he was halfway in she felt all the erotic thoughts and sights pour through her head...through her cunt and as she rode the peaking waves she cried out obscenities, "Motherfucker! Fuck me, yesssss," she clung to her nephew, arms and legs wrapped around him as she exploded grunting rhythmically.

Kat looked over at Madison, "Lucky girl, why didn't I get that card?" She looked at Brant and Daryl, "Sorry guys, there wasn't a chance in the world Annie, or any girl can last 10 minutes without cumming at this point in the game." She looked at her watch, "One minute, one fucking minute. Annie, you should have been able to hold out at least five! You guys still have a chance, Martin has to make it through the entire ten minutes with his cock buried in a world-class pussy," she sighed. "Annie, you owe it to your gender to get him to dump his load in you."

Annie actually had orgasmed three times when Kat called out time and Martin reluctantly pulled out. He had no idea how tough it was to think non-erotic thoughts with all the sexual acts, all the bare skin, and all the sounds. While he was fucking Annie, he watched Brant fuck the now more than willing Laura doggy-style for a minute; Kat having to bury a 12" dildo in her pussy and work it in and out for five minutes without cumming; Daryl had just sat down looking happy and flushed having the only cock not rock hard and looked up hearing Madison groan loudly.

"Seriously? My ass?" She looked at Daryl, "Two to the right, that's you. I suppose you won't be able to...Ok. Wow!" she chuckled seeing him stroking his cock back to full erection. "I need to check the faculty handbook to see if this is permitted. I'm sure blowjobs are ok as that's a standard motivational tool, but allowing students access to my ass..." She crawled over to the other box where Kat found the dildo and help up a foil packet, "This game sure comes with everything you need." She got on the hands and knees, turned away so all could see her ass.

The boy happily plunged lube into his teacher's rectum, then after preparing himself, pressed the head against her puckered hole and felt her relax and plunged in. "Damn! You feel so good. This is going to make it hard to focus next quarter when you turn to write on the board," he sighed.

Madison groaned, "Fuck! Ok, you have ten minutes, you cum, you lose and go back to the beginning, I cum without any other stimulation I win and go straight to the home square," she read before dropping the card and pressing her chest into the carpet. She sighed, "My first anal without my partner playing with my twat..."

The redhead flopped back, stroking her pussy having just finished with a dildo as large as Martin's cock wondering when the game will end and what else will she have to do. "Martin, you go to the home square and you've won," She looked over at the other players, "Sorry guys, I'd suggest you no longer need to hold back. Girls, let's not make it easy on them...though, I better get someone's cock in me soon or I'll explode. Martin, here. Take the timer since I'm hoping I'll be too busy to be game master."

After he realized he'd won and was just supposed to watch, he'd thought it would be boring to sit and watch the others engage in sexual acts, but Martin was constantly hard seeing their expressions, hearing their happy moans and seeing all the naked forms writhing together. Strangely he had no preference who he'd be spending the next 8 hours with and when Madison slammed her token in the middle and jumped up, her arms raised in the air, he stood and clapped.

He went over and pulled the tall naked brunette aside, kissed her, their arms wrapped passionately around each other for show then whispered in her ear. She looked at him, then at the others and nodded.

The others sat back looking depressed. Brant was looking at his girlfriend and the one man who could make her cum more than once and looked down at his aching unsatisfied erection realizing he was screwed doubly. He'd been so close with Kat when she rode him reverse-cowgirl, but Martin gad called time and she'd pulled off just as he started to feel the boiling in his balls. Daryl had said something to Laura who shook her head sadly, apparently telling him rules were rules. They all looked up hearing Madison speak.

"As winners, we're going upstairs to use the master bed, sorry Kat and Annie. And as winners, we'll have plenty of needs and as losers, well we expect nothing but cooperation from all of you." She looked at Martin, "Marty and I talked about this and, well perhaps with more time we can come up with more degrading acts you'll all be required to do, but...well Marty?"

"Ok, I'll just say this once since you are all our slaves for the night. Kat, I want you to take care of Daryl, oh, and put on that outfit you picked up today. By the end of four hours I want no cum left in him, and Daryl, if she doesn't have at least 4 orgasms you will owe her and be in her debt until she does. Laura and Annie, wear out Brant's cock. Use all your holes, spare none. Brant, you have the same requirement, but times two, That's 4 orgasms each. Then at," he looked at his watch, "5 AM, Brant, you and Daryl switch bedrooms. You both are required to provide 2 orgasms to each partner using whatever tools you have left. Am I clear?"

***********************************************

Maddie held Martin, her panting getting under control, "Fuck me," she sighed, "You're mean. The other girls just have to suffer through six orgasms and you've tortured me with, what? Was that the eighth?" she sighed.

"Don't blame me," Martin groaned, "I was spent a couple of hours ago. You're the one who insisted I had another erection in me, let alone two. That thing with your throat, you're able to get really tight on my cock. I love that," He kissed her, "But I don't understand things. How is it possible?" he wondered out loud.

"How is what?" Maddie asked.

"Look at me. I've been invisible to the opposite sex my whole life and now I'm blessed with being able to be intimate with three of the more beautiful women I've ever met. What have I ever done to deserve this?" he asked sadly.

"You were never invisible to Annie. I always wondered why she'd invite you along when we went to Cedar Point or the movies, I mean no offense, but I always thought you were this nice enough kid, but still, just a little kid. She told me so many times there was an honesty, a deep perception of things around us that she loved. I remember her turning her full attention to you when you asked a question or made an observation and I felt a bit go jealousy. I swear if she could have asked you to prom or a dance she would have." Maddie stroked the boy's face. "And Kat sees that too. I've gotten to know you and you do see inside people, you always seem to know what to say and when making love, when to change things up or to do more of what is working." She put her head on his shoulder, "You are worth knowing and getting to know better and everyone who missed out on that? I have nothing but pity for them."