Aunt Annie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin looked at the time, "Well we might want to get dressed as our time is almost up I say that only since I am guessing Brant was not happy losing you for the night," he looked at the brunette, "He likes you, you know, I can see it in the way he looks at you." He stroked her chest, "Though I'd like to do this again. Few things in life feel as good as being between your legs."

Maddie shook her head, "Sorry but I cannot think of anything that feels better than having you between my legs," she groaned as she crawled on top of him, "Ooooohhhh, not totally spent, are you?"

***********************************************

Annie stroked Laura's hair, "You have the most beautiful colors in your hair, " she said, "Golds and reds, so jealous," she sighed. "I owe Marty big time for allowing us to spend the night together."

Daryl scoffed, "Christ! I have two incredibly gorgeous blondes in my bed and what am I, a piece of furniture?"

Laura looked over Annie's large breasts at the man, "I don't know, you think he's a piece of furniture? I know...he's a dining room table, let's eat off him," she giggled.

Daryl rolled onto his back as the two girls pounced on him, Annie going down and licking his balls and Laura licking his cock and as he got hard sucking on it. Soon she was practicing relaxing her throat as Annie taught her and felt a swell of pride as her lips pressed against the man's pubic hair. Annie was as into enjoying the sexual opportunities as she was showing the young blonde moves and techniques that she knew Daryl was looking forward to.

***********************************************

Brant stroked Kat's back, "Wow! That was incredible. When we started the game I hoped to at least see these tits of yours, then your beautiful pussy, but to spend a night fucking..." He kissed her, "I know this was a one-time thing and I am impressed your boyfriend didn't make us suffer, but I'll be hoping for another love-making session with you," he sighed as she looked at him, grinned and crawled down to his bruised, aching yet willing cock. "I can see why Martin loves you so much," he said softly, cupping a large breast.

Kat thought about it, "Not out of the realm of possibility, but the night's not over," she felt his cock grow hard and thought about the positions they'd tried. She looked up at the older man stroking his cock, "I think there's one position you haven't done me in." Kat got on her hands and knees, "You did take me from behind, remember around 7? But that was anal," she said softly.

***********************************************

Martin poured himself a cup of coffee and looked up to see Annie and Laura come in, "Morning, I'm making waffles, and Madison ran to the store to get fresh fruit. Coffee?" He kissed Annie, "I hope you had a good night," he said.

One after another they all traipsed in. Martin served the waffles and the conversation was subdued as everyone was exhausted from no sleep. Annie looked over at Kat and Martin, "Brant made me an offer last night," she said.

Laura nodded, "She has to take it, I mean if she wants to."

Martin looked at Kat, a sour feeling in his stomach. 'Maybe this was a bad idea,' he thought.

Brant put down his glass, "I'm spinning up a film company to do nature documentaries, you know, try to capture the disappearing wilderness. I need a director, someone intimate with lighting, framing, getting every shot from the best angles, anyhow after observing Annie's work I truly think she is a natural. She sees, I know that makes no sense, but she sees things which translates to the screen. That is not something you can teach, it's innate and I think she's a natural. and I think we can do great stuff together.

Martin looked at Kat, "Um, that's great. Hell, we knew your stay here couldn't last but do it! It sounds great," he said looking quickly away feeling a tear form in his eye.

Annie reached over and gripped his hand, "I don't plan on going anywhere. If I take the job, I'll have to travel but I plan on coming back here if you guys aren't sick of me." She looked at Brant, "And I, we, were firm that this would never involve any intimacy." She looked at Kat and Martin, "Unless you two want this houseguest gone so you can have time together."

Kat got up and hugged her friend from behind, "We were sick of you weeks ago, but we've invested so much time and energy trying to put up with you and all your sexual needs, we can't let all that go to waste, right Martin? We've come to tolerate our Bubbles," she immediately ducked as a waffle came flying at her.

***********************************************

"Wow, that was a fun party," Martin said, "I am going to go take a nap. You two want to join me?" he asked.

As they crawled into bed, he thought of the call earlier, "Oh, by the way. Mom called yesterday and has an idea for dad's 45th. She was quite cryptic, I mean, at first, I thought she was going to tell me, but then she said it can wait until we get there tomorrow. You guys hear anything?"

Neither had any idea so the boy pulled the two naked women against him and fell right to sleep.