All Comments on 'Aunt Betty's Kitchen'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hairy good fun

I actually had an Aunt Betty who had hair under her arms at least one time that I noticed, but that's as far as I got, although if I could have screwed her I would have. Love your stories because they bring me back to happier times. If there is going to be another part of this with Kenny's really hairy girlfriend, I can't wait. The three of them together? Great!

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 10 years ago
Good work

Love the image of Aunt Betty and her struggle with herself to resist was she wanted.Enjoyed the fat that she wasnted the raging beauty too often found here but more the type of woman that most of us know and relate to. If you do a sequel count me in for the ride.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Incest? Yes.Taboo? Yes. But this is a fetish story at the core. Armpit hair? Ecch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is the pits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, I - was- horny...

Thanks for the turn off with a miss-categorized story. I'm sure it's great, but I'm gonna go vomit now.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years agoAuthor
Vomiting friend ...

If there is sex between relatives in a story at Literotica it goes in Incest. Take your problem to the management. On the brighter side I'm sure you'll have your situation well in hand later again and again and again just like usual.

"Well, I - was- horny...

Thanks for the turn off with a miss-categorized story. I'm sure it's great, but I'm gonna go vomit now."

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A bit on the fetish side, but still a good story

I want to see him to get his girlfriend and his aunt together, and have his aunt enjoy lapping some cunt while he fucks her.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good starte

fetish yes armpit hair and hairy cunt well .. but aunt&nephew that's is incest looking to read next chapter TY leannx

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 10 years ago
Hairy Aunt Betty

I love women with gobs of hair. After my mother passed in December, 1950, my father began dating a woman in Chicago. She had coal black hair and lots of it. Hairy pits and hairy legs. She wore beige or taupe nylon stockings and the hair pulled upward as she pulled them on her legs.

I came back to her home one Sunday afternoon after the baseball game had ended and didn't find them in the living room. I listened and heard sounds coming from her bedroom. Daddy was giving her a good fucking. So I went out for a walk and came back about thirty minutes later. By that time they were dressed and sitting in the living room smoking a cigarette.

A women with hairy legs and pits does not designate her as a Lesbian like so many people think it does. She just didn't like to shave.and my daddy loved it. Fortunately for all, he never married her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hairy aunty

Waaooww!!A very exciting story,specially that the aunt is very hairy and at the idea of the forthcoming threesome with the even more hairy girlfriend..made my cock explode my thick semen.I cant wait for a 3rd chapter giving us details of the threesome fuck!

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 6 years ago
Hairy armpit

I have a hair fetish love women with pit and pussy hair.I too have fucked hairy family members.Great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love hairy pits, pussy, arms, legs and ass. Also oral, vaginal, anal and incest. But this one had a touch of rape in it, not a fan of that. Also the 3 way proposed is not needed. A detailed story of Kenny and his girlfriend, now that would be hot.

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Loved it, I never knew that I could get that excited about that much hair but I'm going crazy right now. Great story and as usual your characters are believable and driven to passion without being crude. I'm just dripping πŸ’¦, I'm going to be reading more of your work and dream about hairy women. Thanks for writing, it's very good and much appreciated πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I simply loved your story!

Plump, Hairy, Anal, Sweaty, Licking, Lapping, Kissing, Biting, Pulling, Sniffing...

All are my all time favorite!

5***** is a natural choice...

JhMcKnJhMcKn4 months ago

Ten years later I still love your story. I love women with hairy legs as well as pussy and pits. I get excited when I see a woman with hairy legs encased in sheer nylon stockings.

Have you written any new stories lately ??

Cotact me at jhmckn. That's where you'll fid my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous