All Comments on 'Aunt Cathy Ch. 03'

by rmcgee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super fun chapter. All his pregnant women swelling up will be such a turn on to get them pregnant again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell is going on with your pay site?

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I’m glad that’s not me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Okaaay....

Wow, four unwanted or unplanned pregnancies with women he can't marry or support.

What is the narrator doing, trying out for the NBA? :) :)

Good thing this story has passed from the realm of unlikely but sorta plausible in a high school fantasy sort of way, to full blown farce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please read what you write carefully. You use the wrong verb forms a mix up many homonyms. (e.g. site for sight)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Agree with another's comment that we've passed beyond the realm of "believable", but still a fun read. At least try to keep the character's reaction and emotions as real as possible given the very unreal story arc. Giving it 5*, but it's getting harder to justify that high of a rating...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
MC's sister and such questions

So in the first posting of this series, Aunt K.K. sneaks into my room, you had the MC have a younger sister that was never named, as well as K.K.'s daughters that were never named. Well all three were never named to m knowledge, so can we get names for the 3, also will the younger sister of the MC get some action with big brother? Also any plans for the Message Palor girl, Amanada, and Jill?

sistersbumsistersbumalmost 3 years ago

"don't get anybody else fucking pregnant."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yall are over thinking it. The story has the beginning of a harem going on. Now he needs to takes charge or his women and tame the slut cousin. If it ain't your thing don't knock the man's story the rest of us are waiting for more so don't discourage him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Come on. Too far fetch. No young man is that lucky. To get his mom pregnant. And then her two sisters? And then his cousin? Please.

Of all the women I would like to have seen him just get his mother pregnant and if they both love one another.....then they work it out. They have the baby and they make many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot chapter. So many baby mama

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At this point,or any point after the first chapter you could have dropped the word aunt every time you mentioned a name - we would get it. Cathy, KK would be sufficient. Please get a dictionary or a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this chapter sounds like he's got a harem and who else is gonna get pregnant???" 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrmcgee@rmcgee
I’m rmcgee and I am creating a few series plus standalone stories. I took a break for a while, but I’m back and hope to be posting quite often. I wrote several chapters of the Aunt Cathy and family series and then lost them on my computer. After that I just didn’t have it in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES