All Comments on 'Aunt Cathy Ch. 05'

by rmcgee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
beanburner69beanburner69almost 3 years ago

A long time cumming bit. 5 STARS. Can hardly wait for the next chpt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agreed, this should have happened on the cruise ship, but glad it has now happened.

I would love Aunt Cathy's daughters, Lily and Stephanie, to walk in on the foursome hearing about how their cousin knocked up their mom and two aunts, including his own mom. From there Lily would admit she is also pregnant with her cousin's baby and it is disclosed that Stephanie is also fucking her cousin for her porn videos. Then the two of the strip naked and join the orgy making it a five women on one man incest orgy.

Of course, you may think of a better way to get to the five on one incest orgy, that might take a few more chapters to get to.

For instance, Lily could find out separately when she walks in on her mom and aunts fucking her cousin who has also made her pregnant, seeing her three older female relatives naked and fucking her cousin who she also has fucked. Then Aunt Cathy could walk in on Stephanie filming herself while getting fucked by her cousin who is the father of her mom's and sister's unborn babies. And each of these instances could be set-ups engineered by the male cousin whose name I have forgotten.

Also, Aunt Cathy has a son who needs to be dealt with. Him being seduced by his sister Stephanie, so she can get double penetrated by her brother and male cousin at the same time might be one way to buy his silence and bring him into the incestuous action.

Then there are Kori's other two kids who you have yet to discuss, meaning they are either older siblings who have fled the home or younger kids who are away at summer camp or summer school and being looked after by their dad or grandparents during the events of The Aunts, Aunt KK Sneaks Into My Room, My Mean Aunt and Aunt Cathy. Not to mention Kori's own husband. (all of this is according to Chapter 2 of The Aunts.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super fun chapter. Now they need to have more fun. KK anal pounding fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love read more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such a great series. I need more can't get enough of Cathy, KK and Kori. I so want Cathy to smother my face with her fat ass while KK is riding my cock at the same time she's eating Kori 's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ladies are having a great time

The_allegory_manThe_allegory_manabout 2 years ago

Miss used words. Improper pst tense. Missing letters. It would be a 5 if it were easier toread. You need a line editor!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving this series 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrmcgee@rmcgee
I’m rmcgee and I am creating a few series plus standalone stories. I took a break for a while, but I’m back and hope to be posting quite often. I wrote several chapters of the Aunt Cathy and family series and then lost them on my computer. After that I just didn’t have it in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES