Aunt Cathy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephanie, I love you," I said again.

She kissed me softly. "Please be gentle with me. Please make love to me. I've never made love before."

I kissed her again, her lips soft like cotton.

"Please don't fuck me," Stephanie whispered. "I need you to love me."

I pressed my mouth into hers and loved everything about her then. Her bad attitude to cover up her insecurities, her vulnerability now. Her fear about the baby.

I pressed my cheek to hers and whispered, "Everything will be okay, Steph. I promise."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly, squeezing me. "You promise?"

"I do. I love you."

My hardness rubbed against her and I was reminded how much I needed her. How much I needed to be one with her right now.

The head of my dick brushed against her wetness, and she gasped as I pushed slightly, and the head pushed her lips open and spread her apart.

"I need you," I whispered to her, her hot tears streaming from her eyes and running onto my skin.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because I need you, too. I love you. I've never loved anyone before."

I kissed her slowly, letting the head of my cock rest just inside her, wanting her but resisting the urge to ram myself deep into her. Wanting her to feel loved first.

I ran my hands over her body as I lay on top of her. She felt both thick and dainty at the same time.

"I want you to have my baby," I whispered in her ear. "And be mine forever. Don't be scared. I promise it'll be ok."

"Promise me," she whispered.

"I promise," I said as I pushed inside of her, her tightness spreading apart around me, taking me in deep. "I love you and I always will. I love you and our baby, Steph."

Stephanie gasped as I pushed deep inside of her, her smooth legs wrapping around me, her arms wrapped tightly around my back. She put a hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Don't be scared, Steph," whispered. "I'll take care of us."

I rocked gently inside of her, feeling her body squeezing my cock.

"I love you," she said. "I love you and our baby. I want to have your baby."

I rocked faster inside of her. "I love you, Stephanie. I love you so much. Please have my baby for us."

Stephanie squeezed me with everything she had, her arms, her legs, and her womb all squeezed me at once. "I want our baby. I'm so scared but I want it so much."

"I'm madly in love with you, Stephanie. I love you so much. I'll take care of you and our baby. Don't be scared."

We rocked together, our bodies one, then firecrackers started to go off inside of Stephanie, her womb contracting and her vagina clenching me over and over and over again.

Stephanie was all I could think about, all I could see in my mind, her pregnant and big-bellied in a bikini by the pool, us laughing and holding hands, then I saw Aunt Cathy there by the pool with us, in a one-piece bathing suit, her belly thick and round and she smiled at me and rubbed her tummy, our child inside of her. I turned and saw Aunt KK next, in a sexy black one-piece with a huge belly, teasing me with the looks she was giving me. Then in my mind, I turned and saw Lily, her hair thick and dark, her eyes so blue, rubbing her round tummy. Then my mom, small but with a round tummy, smiled at me, knowing she was going to take me home and let me make love to her and feel our child between us.

I exploded inside of Stephanie, the love for her and all the women in my life shooting out of me, and inside her, the love for the child she was carrying for us overwhelming me.

We lay there, slowly kissing, until I became soft inside of her. Then I slipped off of her and laid on my back and she nuzzled into me.

We didn't speak, both afraid that if we did the moment would be ruined.

#

Stephanie drifted off to sleep and I dozed for a while, dreaming of all the women in my life with pregnant tummies and large swollen tits.

I woke up and gently slipped my arm out from under Stephanie without waking her.

I went to my shorts, got my phone, and touched the screen, the light cutting through the darkness.

I had a text from Aunt Cathy. How's it going?

I slipped back in bed and felt Stephanie's warm naked skin against mine. She needed to know about Stephanie. Stephanie would be scared to tell her.

I texted my Aunt Cathy back. Good. I miss you.

😍 miss you too

I texted. Lots to talk about.

Aunt Cathy: Got that right. But all is good.

Can I see you?

Aunt Cathy: When? Tonight?

Right now. I really need to see you

Aunt Cathy: Shopping right now

Can you get away? 10 mins?

Aunt Cathy: We both know you last longer than that lol

I try. I need to show you something tho.

Aunt Cathy: I can make it happen. Give me a few.

I laid my phone on my chest and thought about things. I could only hope Aunt Cathy couldn't be anymore angrier that I'd gotten Stephanie pregnant than Lily.

After a few minutes, my phone vibrated.

Aunt Cathy: Lily is with your mom and KK. On my way. Have to hurry back. Told them I was going to pick up Steph real fast. Be there soon.

My house?

Aunt Cathy: Yes!

Come to yours

Aunt Cathy: Steph is home.

I thought about what to say. Just went with it.

I know...

The text bubble popped up then disappeared, then popped up again, then disappeared again.

Finally, she sent something.

Aunt Cathy: Please don't tell me!

Come to her room when you get home.

Aunt Cathy: You goddamn motherfucker!

I'm sorry.

Aunt Cathy: No you're not. On the cruise?

Yes

Aunt Cathy: Is she???

I assumed she meant is she pregnant.

She's scared to tell you.

Aunt Cathy: She's on the fucking pill! Is she sure?

Pretty sure

Aunt Cathy: Is it yours?

I couldn't be mad. I'd asked the same question.

Yes.

Aunt Cathy: Almost there.

It wasn't long before I heard tires squealing into the driveway. At least Aunt Cathy had had some time to process all of this.

Stephanie stirred a little beside me. I heard the front door open, then Aunt Cathy's heavy footsteps on the stairs. Then she opened the door to Stephanie's room.

She must have been surprised to see that the light was off because she sighed. Or maybe she just knew what that meant.

Stephanie moved beside me, starting at the noise of the door opening. "Oh god." She jumped to pull the blankets over her.

Aunt Cathy closed the door behind her but didn't turn the light on.

It was still dark in the room and hard to see. "Mom, is that you?" Stephanie said nervously beside me.

"Yes, it's me," Aunt Cathy said.

I heard Stephanie suck in a breath. "Oh shit." We were found out. And I'm sure she was embarrassed, worried, and scared all at once. But I knew there wasn't much reason for her to be.

Stephanie was a little panicked. "Mom, listen. I can explain. It's not what it looks like."

"It looks like you two are in bed together. Naked." Aunt Cathy loomed over us like a dark shadow.

"Mom...I..." Stephanie trailed off.

"I should have expected this, I guess. I don't know why I'm surprised at this point. It's like deja vue."

Stephanie must have been wrapped up in what she was going to say next because Aunt Cathy's comment seemed to pass her by. "Mom," Stephanie said, her voice going unexpectedly high, like a little girl. "Mom..." She took a breath, ready to blurt out what was next. "Mom... I got fucking pregnant! He got me fucking pregnant!" Stephanie's voice cracked and she stifled a small sob.

"It's okay," Aunt Cathy sat down on the bed and reached for her. "It's okay. It's okay."

"What?" Stephanie asked, wiping her eyes. "It's, okay? How can you say it's okay?"

Aunt Cathy breathed out. "Stephanie, there's something I need to tell you. Something we need to tell you."

"Okay..."

I could tell Stephanie was confused. Who wouldn't be? Her mother had found us in bed, naked, and she wasn't shouting or cursing or chasing me out of the room. This wasn't what she had been expecting.

Aunt Cathy went on. "It's not really okay. I wish you weren't pregnant. I wish just one of us wasn't fucking pregnant."

"What!?" Stephanie's voice was back to normal, accusatory and mean. "You wish who else wasn't pregnant?"

Aunt Cathy sighed. "I can't be mad at you for getting pregnant, Stephanie. I wish I could be, but I can't."

"And why is that?" Stephanie asked, knowing the answer, but not wanting to hear it.

"Because I'm pregnant, too," Aunt Cathy said.

Stephanie stared at the dark shape of her mother. "Okay, so Dad got you pregnant. That's unexpected, but why are you not mad at me for getting pregnant?"

Aunt Cathy sighed heavily. "Because your father didn't get me pregnant." Aunt Cathy waved at me. "He did."

Stephanie's mouth dropped open. She sat there stunned. She looked back and forth between us. "What. The. Fuck!" She kept swinging her head back and forth to look at her mother, then me. "You're fucking kidding me, right!"

"Oh my fucking god!" Stephanie said. "You let him fuck you!"

Aunt Cathy pointed her finger at Stephanie, the dark making it look like a shadow puppet. "Stop cursing and yelling at me right now, young lady. I'm your mother."

"And apparently a fat whore!" Stephanie said to Aunt Cathy. Then she looked at me. "And you! I thought you fucking loved me!"

"Stephanie, I do," I said.

Her face was turning red, and she was shaking. "I can't believe you fucked my mom." She turned grumpily toward the wall.

I was pretty sure this was no time to tell her I'd gotten Lily pregnant as well.

I shrugged. I didn't know what to do.

"Move over," Aunt Cathy said. I pushed over on the bed toward Stephanie who inched further away from me.

"I don't want to talk to either of you," Stephanie said. "I can't fucking believe this. What about Dad?"

Aunt Cathy laid down next to me. "Your father and I are getting a divorce, but not because of this. Our marriage was over before this."

"Does he fucking know?" Stephanie demanded.

"No!" Aunt Cathy said. "Are you kidding me? And he can't find out until I'm ready for him to. After we're divorced."

"I can't believe you," Stephanie mumbled.

"I'd say I can't believe you," Aunt Cathy said back. "But I can. I put you on the pill so we could avoid this conversation."

"Oh, the one where my mother fucked a guy and got pregnant, and then that guy fucked me and got me pregnant, too. Trust me, I would have loved to have avoided this conversation."

Aunt Cathy fired back. "I'm talking about the one where my whore daughter gets knocked up. I knew I couldn't stop you from being a little slut but I at least hoped you wouldn't get pregnant." She turned to me. "And who the fuck told you to cum inside her? You're the problem here. I expected this from her."

Stephanie turned toward us. I was in the middle of them and had been swinging my head back and forth while they spoke.

"So, I'm the whore?" Stephanie said. "You're the married woman that got knocked up by a younger guy. If either of us is a whore, it's you."

Aunt Cathy stared for a second, then laughed out loud. "I guess you have a point there."

"I can't fucking believe this," Stephanie said.

No one spoke for a minute. We all just stared into the dark, thinking about things.

Finally, Stephanie said, "I thought you loved me. I know it's weird, but I thought you loved me. I thought we were making love earlier."

"Steph, come on," I said. "We were. I do love you. I love you."

She shook her head. "You're fucking my mom? And me..."

"I do love you, Steph," I said. "I love you both." It was probably better to not mention any of the others right then. I reached for her and touched her shoulder. "I am in love with you. I love what we just did." And I did. I loved her vulnerability.

"And you?" Stephanie said to Aunt Cathy. "Do you love him?"

Aunt Cathy sighed with resignation. "I do. God help me but I actually do." She ran her fingers lightly over my body as we lay there. "I love you both. You're my daughter and I'd never want to hurt you. It just happened."

Stephanie made a huffing noise like she still couldn't believe all of this.

Aunt Cathy turned on her side and began to run her fingers over my naked chest. I wanted her. I wanted her and Steph like I'd had her and Lily. I reached for her and found one of her soft breasts under her low-cut top.

"What are y'all doing?" Stephanie said. I rubbed Aunt Cathy's tit more as she ran her fingers along my skin.

"I love you both," I said. "I want to make love to you. Both."

Stephanie didn't say anything. Aunt Cathy let me pull her top over her head. Then she reached back and unclasped her bra and freed her large tits. They fell over her belly and then she pressed herself into me and kissed me.

"What are y'all doing?" Stephanie said again. I reached my hand for her and felt her soft body, ran my fingers over her fleshy hip, then her soft tummy, then found her breast with my fingers. Her nipple hardened under my fingers.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she said quietly.

I kissed Aunt Cathy hard, her mouth hot and sticky. I had one of her tits in one hand and one of Stephanie's in the other. I let go of Aunt Cathy's boob and gently pushed on her shoulder, pushing her down towards my cock.

Aunt Cathy pulled away and dragged her tits down my body as she moved her face below my waist. I was as hard as a rock. She took me into her mouth completely.

"Oh god," I said.

"Oh god, I love you, Steph," I said. "I love you, Aunt Cathy."

Aunt Cathy sucked me deeper.

"Oh god, Steph. Nothing can change how I feel about you. I love you so much."

Aunt Cathy sucked harder.

"Even if you're a bitch sometimes. I still love you. I love you so much. You're having my baby, Steph." I rubbed her breast softly.

"I love your mom, too, Steph. She's having my baby, too. I love you both."

Stephanie looked at us as Aunt Cathy sucked me.

"Oh god, she's sucking me, Steph. Please kiss me, baby. I want you so much. I love you so much."

Stephanie watched as Aunt Cathy sucked me. Aunt Cathy didn't look up, just sucked me like she'd never sucked me before.

Stephanie stared. "You can't help it can you?" she said to Aunt Cathy. Aunt Cathy kept sucking me, her tits dragging up and down my thighs as she moved.

"I fucking hate you," Stephanie whispered. "I can't believe you got my mother pregnant. I can't believe my whore mother is sucking your dick in front of me."

She got closer to me. "I thought you were my boyfriend. Can you believe I actually thought that?"

"I am, baby," I gasped as Aunt Cathy sucked me. "I am your boyfriend." I reached for her, but Stephanie pinned my hand down on the bed.

"You're not my boyfriend."

Aunt Cathy sucked me faster.

"Please, Steph. I'm your boyfriend. I want to be your husband now. You're having my baby."

Stephanie got up on one elbow, pinning my hand under her, putting her breasts in my face, and forcing her nipple close to my mouth. I sucked it greedily.

"Oh, you think you're my boyfriend now? Just because you knocked me up. And you think I'm a bitch?"

I spoke around her soft nipple in my mouth. "I love you, Steph. I love it when you're a bitch to me."

She ran her hand down my stomach and dug her nails into my skin while Aunt Cathy sucked me. I sucked Stephanie's nipple harder.

"I'm gonna be a bitch to you then," Stephanie said, digging her nails deeper into my stomach. "I can't believe you're letting my mom suck your dick. I'm going to be such a bitch to you for this."

Aunt Cathy sucked me deep, dragging her tongue up my shaft.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned.

Stephanie dug her nails in deeper. "I can't believe you're sucking him in front of me." Aunt Cathy slowed. I didn't want her to stop.

"Steph, I love you both," I said.

"Oh, you do?" Stephanie said. "I bet you just like fucking us. Are you liking that? Do you like it when my mother sucks your cock?"

I nodded.

"I bet she likes it, too," Stephanie said. "She can't judge me now, can't be mad or upset, because she let you fuck her, too. Didn't she?"

I nodded furiously.

Stephanie's breath filled my ear. "You want me to be a bitch to you, don't you?"

I nodded more.

"You love my pussy don't you," Stephanie whispered. More nodding. "It's better than hers, isn't it?" Again, more nodding. My brain was going fuzzy. "You wish you could have this pussy again don't you."

I almost rubbed a hole in the pillow from nodding so hard.

"Well, you can't have it," Stephanie said. "I may not ever let you have it again." She dug her nails in deep. She whispered deep into my ear. "You'll have to make do with my fat whore mother."

Aunt Cathy went deep on me, wrapping me in her hot mouth.

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Stephanie said. "I can't believe you like your own aunt sucking you."

"I like it," I panted.

"I wonder if she likes it," Stephanie said. "Do you like it, momma?"

Aunt Cathy nodded while she worked her mouth up and down my shaft.

"Tell me," Stephanie said. "You cheated with him. You fucked him. You got pregnant by him. You must really love his big, stupid cock, don't you momma?"

"Mmmmhmmm," Aunt Cathy moaned with my cock in her mouth.

Stephanie said, "I guess I know now where I get my sex drive from... And all this time I thought you were a prude, Mom."

Aunt Cathy popped her mouth from my cock and held it in front of her lips. "I guess I'm not if I'm sucking cock in front of my daughter."

Oh, she'd done more than just that in front of a daughter.

"And getting knocked up," Stephanie said.

Aunt Cathy shook her head. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

I kissed Stephanie's nipple again. "I think you should see her do more."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you do? What should I see her do?"

I looked at Aunt Cathy who shook her head. "I need to hurry and get back."

"Oh, come on," I said. "We're all here. We're naked."

Aunt Cathy sighed. "I have to get back. I told them I was just picking Steph up. But I'll tell them you changed your mind."

Stephanie said, "I want to go shopping." She smirked. "Maybe you should buy me something for keeping such a big secret."

Aunt Cathy frowned. Stephanie was the last to know. But she didn't know about Lily and Lily didn't know about her.

"I don't know about that," Aunt Cathy said.

"You guys can't leave me here like this," I said, my cock rock hard in Aunt Cathy's hand.

Stephanie looked at it. "How are you hard again? We just had sex."

I shrugged.

"Which means your pussy juice is all over him," Aunt Cathy said.

Stephanie shrugged. "You're the one who decided to suck his cock."

Aunt Cathy slipped her lips up and down my dick. "I didn't say I minded."

Stephanie watched her suck me. "Damn, Mom."

Aunt Cathy popped my cock out of her mouth with a wet plop like she was giving a lollipop one last suck. "What..."

Stephanie said, "It's kinda weird but that's turning me on."

"That's really turning me on," I said.

Aunt Cathy rolled her eyes but bobbed up and down on me one more time, then said, "We have to go."

"Yeah, we do," Stephanie said. "Besides..." Her breath was hot in my ear when she said. "I bet you're too much of a pussy to fuck her in front of me."

I pulled Aunt Cathy up toward me. She let my cock slip from her mouth and the cool air of the room wrapped around it and stuck to her saliva, like icy fingers in place of her hot mouth.

Aunt Cathy moved her body over mine. I grabbed the fly of her jeans, her belly soft and squishy underneath the denim, and unclasp it. Then I pulled her jeans down over her ass as she crawled toward me.