Aunt Cathy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to go," Aunt Cathy said.

Her panties were smooth in my hand when I grabbed her fat ass. Stephanie's nipple was still in my mouth.

"I love you both," I said. I rose up and kissed Aunt Cathy, then leaned over and kissed Stephanie. I wanted both of them right now.

I pulled Aunt Cathy's panties down below her crotch, exposing her fat pussy. The smell of it filled my nostrils, sweet and sour at the same time. I ran my hand up her slit and felt her thick, slimy wetness.

I pulled Aunt Cathy's pants down and she got the idea. She stood and removed them and then her panties. I got up on my knees while Aunt Cathy laid back down on the bed, fully naked now. Stephanie watched us as I got between Aunt Cathy's legs. I held myself above her and kissed Stephanie.

Aunt Cathy was spread under me, her thick thighs raised slightly. In the dark, I couldn't see her pussy, but the head of my cock lined up with her wetness, her thick pubic hair tickling the head of my cock as it brushed against her.

"Are you going to fuck her?" Stephanie said, her breath brushing my face.

"Oh god yes," I said. I slid into Aunt Cathy with one thrust, her sloppy wetness spreading wide and taking me in with ease.

I thrust into Aunt Cathy over and over, her fat belly bumping into my stomach. I grabbed her thick thighs and pulled myself deeper into her.

"Oh fuck," Aunt Cathy moaned.

Stephanie pressed herself into me. "I can't believe you got my mom pregnant... And now you're fucking her like this."

I pounded into Aunt Cathy.

Stephanie grabbed my ass and dug her nails in. "I'm going to be a bitch to you for this. I'll show you that I really am a bitch." She pushed my ass back and forth as I thrust into Aunt Cathy.

"Oh damn," Aunt Cathy said as she squeezed her eyes closed, her pussy loose around me, but tightening slightly with each thrust as she got closer to climax

I squeezed Aunt Cathy's big tits in my hands as Stephanie dug her nails into my ass.

"Yeah, you like fucking her don't you," Stephanie said.

"I do..." I panted.

"I can't believe you like fucking her..." Stephanie dug her nails in even deeper. "How long have you guys been doing this? Longer than us? You couldn't resist fucking her and not pulling out could you?"

I couldn't. I couldn't now. Stephanie was getting me close. "No," I said.

"And you couldn't resist him, could you?" she said to Aunt Cathy.

"Oh, god," Aunt Cathy moaned as I slid in and out of her wet cunt. "I couldn't resist. I tried."

"And now you're getting fucked in front of your daughter," Stephanie said. "You just can resist can you, Mom?"

"Ohhhh..." Aunt Cathy moaned as her wet pussy tightened up on me. "I can't, baby. I can't resist him."

"I can't believe my mom is getting fucked right in front of me," Stephanie said.

Stephanie grabbed Aunt Cathy's huge tits and squeezed them and slapped them together as I thrust into her hard.

"Oh god," Aunt Cathy bellowed. "Oh god."

"You like that don't you, Mom," Stephanie said. "You're not all high and mighty when a cock comes out, are you?" She slapped Aunt Cathy's tits together hard. "Are you? Deep down you're just a cock whore, aren't you, Mom?"

"Yes," Aunt Cathy moaned.

"Yes, what?" Stephanie was taking charge of her, making Aunt Cathy submit.

"I'm a cock whore," Aunt Cathy moaned. "I can't help it."

"You like it so much, don't you? Cock whore..." Stephanie said as she pulled at her mother's nipples. "I'm not surprised my mother is a cock whore."

I thrust hard into Aunt Cathy and felt that deep part inside her tighten up. The little part that could squeeze the head of my cock when she was cumming. The only part that wasn't sloppy and loose.

"Ohhhhh..." Aunt Cathy moaned. "Ohhhh...."

I thrust in hard, trying desperately not to cum. I wanted more. I wanted them both.

"Yeah, cum on his dick, cock whore," Stephanie said as she slapped Aunt Cathy's tits. "Cum on his cock you fucking cock whore!"

Aunt Cathy's whole body convulsed and she slapped at me to get me to stop thrusting into her and give her a break.

I slowed my rhythm and stopped, but kept my cock buried inside of her, feeling the heat and wetness engulf me.

Stephanie laid her body down on top of Aunt Cathy's, her ass up in the air, and I rubbed her soft, smooth ass.

"Wow," Stephanie said. "I can't believe my mom just came on her nephew's cock. In front of me no less."

Aunt Cathy turned her head to the side and shut her eyes tightly. I knew she had gotten carried away and now was regretting it.

I worked my hand down Stephanie's ass to her pussy and ran my fingers over it. She was wet and slick with cum from both of us. I pushed two fingers inside Stephanie's tight pussy as the palm of my hand rubbed into her ass crack.

I worked my fingers in and out of Stephanie as her body was pressed into her mother's. She laid her head on Aunt Cathy's massive chest.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie asked me.

I pulled my fingers out slowly then pushed them back in quickly. "I'm getting you ready for me."

"And who said you could have me again?" Stephanie said as she looked back over her shoulder at me, her blonde hair falling over her cream-colored skin.

"I did," I said as I worked my fingers in and out of her. "I want you both."

Stephanie shook her head but didn't pull her body away from my hand. "You fucked my mom. And you think I should let you fuck me now?"

I grinned at her. Then I pulled my fingers from her and grabbed her hips. I pulled her hips over and grabbed her leg and lifted it over Aunt Cathy, setting her on top of her mom. Now both of their pussies were in front of me, Stephanies hovering over her mom's.

"You're not letting me do anything," I said. "I'm just doing it."

I rubbed my cock up and down Stephanie's wet pussy. It was pink and swollen and stuck out against her alabaster skin.

"What if I don't want you to fuck me?" she said. Her chest was pressed into Aunt Cathy's whose big tits were falling out from between them. Aunt Cathy gingerly rubbed her fingertips up and down Stephanie's sides.

"You made me fuck him," Aunt Cathy said. "And you called me a cock whore."

I rubbed my cock up and down Steph's pussy. "You're both my cock whores," I said.

I pushed my dick all the way into her slickness.

Stephanie gasped. "Oh damn..."

"You like it don't you," I said as I moved in and out of her.

Stephanie shook her head. "I can't believe you're doing this in front of my mother."

I grabbed Stephanie's soft hips. "She doesn't mind. Do you Aunt Cathy?"

Aunt Cathy buried her face in Stephanie's neck as I thrust into Steph's pussy, rocking her whole body as it rested on Aunt Cathy's.

I pulled Stephanie's soft hips into me, then pushed her ass cheeks apart so I could see her small pink asshole and my cock sliding in and out of her little pink pussy beneath it.

"Tell me you like it," I said.

Stephanie shook her head. "I'm not playing this little game."

I spanked her ass hard and saw a red spot begin to develop. "You two are my cock whores." I spanked her ass again. I grabbed a handful of Steph's blonde hair.

"Oh god," she moaned. I tugged her hair harder.

I could see both Aunt Cathy and Stephanie jiggling as I thrust into Steph, their bodies rubbing together.

"You are gonna play my game." I smacked Stephanie's ass again.

Aunt Cathy rubbed Stephanie's back, then ran her hands down to her daughter's ass.

"Yeah, spread her open for me, Aunt Cathy." Aunt Cathy grabbed Stephanie's ass cheeks and pulled them open. I pushed into her as hard and as fast as I could.

Stephanie moaned loudly. "Oh god."

"Yeah, that's right." I smacked her ass. "Tell me who owns this pussy." I pulled her hair harder.

"No," she said with clinched teeth. "You don't own this pussy."

I pulled her hair even harder. Grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into me.

"Tell me, bitch."

"You do," Stephanie said between deep breaths. "You own my pussy."

"That's right. I do. I got your little pussy pregnant, didn't I?"

"Yes," she gasped. "You did. Fuck you, you did."

"That's right," I said. "Now tell her what she is, Aunt Cathy."

"She's your cock whore," Aunt Cathy said as she gripped Stephanie's ass. "She's your fucking cock whore."

"That's right." I thrust harder. "Tell me, baby. Tell me, Steph." She shook her head. I smacked her ass harder. Aunt Cathy released her ass and frantically got a hand in between them and on Stephanie's pussy. I could feel Aunt Cathy rubbing frantically at Stephanie's clit as my balls banged into her hand.

Stephanie couldn't contain it anymore.

"Oh... Fuck... I'm your fucking cock whore," she cried out. She buried her head in Aunt Cathy's neck as I thrust into her, hitting deep inside of her each time, while Aunt Cathy rubbed her clit. "I'm your fucking cock whore," she screamed.

"That's right," I moaned. "Tell me."

"I'm your cock whore. I'm your cock whore. God damn, I'm your fucking cock whore."

I thrust as hard and as fast as I could, getting closer and closer to shooting my cum inside of her for the second time in less than an hour.

"And you're mom's gonna make you cum."

I pounded into her, her soft ass jiggling against me with each thrust.

"Oh god," Stephanie moaned.

"Yeah, spread her wide Aunt Cathy. Spread her ass wide open for me." Aunt Cathy pulled Stephanie's ass wider, her little pink asshole starting to open up from being stretched so wide now.

"You both belong to me," I said. "You're both mine. Say it."

"We're yours," Aunt Cathy said as she gripped Stephanie's ass.

Stephanie moaned. I slapped her ass again. "Say it!"

"We're yours," she cried out. "We're all fucking yours."

I pulled my cock abruptly from Stephanie's wet pussy and she gasped with the release from the pressure of how deep I'd been. I bent my knees and lowered myself down a couple of inches and could feel Aunt Cathy's wet slit. I pushed into her hard.

"Oh fuck," Aunt Cathy gasped.

"Yeah, that's right," I said. "You're both mine. You both belong to me now."

I rammed in and out of her a few times, then pulled my cock from her, her pussy juice covering my shaft.

I grabbed my cock and lined it up with Stephanie and pushed deep into her tight pussy. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

I was close now. Being inside of Aunt Cathy, her pussy loose and sloppy, then sliding into Steph's tightness had me reeling. I wanted to cum in both of them at the same time. But of course, I couldn't. So, I had a better idea.

"You two belong to me," I said again. "You're mine, forever." I pounded into Steph's soft ass as hard as I could.

"Yes," Aunt Cathy said as our naked bodies rocked against each other. "We're all yours, baby boy."

"Call me fucking daddy," I said, slapping Stephanie's ass. "Who's you're fucking daddy."

"You are," Stephanie panted. "You're our daddy."

I smacked her ass again. "That's right. Who got these fat pussies pregnant?"

Stephanie arched her back hard and pressed her ass into me while she worked her hand down between her mother's legs and rubbed Aunt Cathy's fat pussy.

I was so close now. "Tell me who owns your pussy, Aunt Cathy! Tell me who owns your daughter's pussy now."

"Oh god," Aunt Cathy moaned as Stephanie rubbed her clit, repaying the favor. "You own us, baby. You own me and my daughter."

I thumped into Stephanie's little pink pussy hard. I was going to cum and I wanted them both to have it.

"Come get this cum!" I said as I pulled out and stroked it hard.

Stephanie flipped off of her mother as Aunt Cathy pulled herself into a sitting position. Both of their faces were suddenly there, on my cock, their lips touching each other and the head of my dick at the same time.

I exploded into their waiting mouths, hot ropes of cum blasting all over Stephanie's

lips, then Aunt Cathy's, covering their mouths with thick cream.

I panted and stroked till the buzz inside of me subsided.

Stephanie licked the cum off of her lips, then licked up and down my shaft, while Aunt Cathy licked her lips and then found a glob that had gotten away and splashed down on her tits. She picked it up with her finger and held it up while Stephanie licked it off.

I leaned down and kissed Stephanie first, pushing my tongue into her mouth, and tasting the saltiness of my cum. Then I leaned over and kissed Aunt Cathy the same way. They were both mine now.

"Damn," I said as I laid back on the bed. That was crazy. I'd done it again with Aunt Cathy and one of her daughters. Now I just had to tell Stephanie that Lily was also pregnant and hoped she'd react like this and not kill me. Maybe I could have all three at once.

Stephanie said, "Ok, I won't think about how weird that was and I'll just go get dressed so we can go shopping and I can forget about all of this."

"Good idea," Aunt Cathy said.

Stephanie picked up some clothes from the floor and retreated to the bathroom down the hall, leaving Aunt Cathy and me lying naked on the bed together.

"So, she's really pregnant, too," Aunt Cathy said with mild disbelief.

"Yeah, she is," I said.

Aunt Cathy ran her hands over my chest. "It's like fucking deja vue. You just had to tell me you got one daughter pregnant, and here we are again." She rested her head on my chest, her breath hot on my nipple. "I'm not as surprised. I figured Steph would get pregnant at some point. I just never thought it would be by you. But... I guess I should have seen this coming. I'm just glad I don't have any more daughters you can get pregnant you little shit."

"I'm done with all of that," I said. "I'm focusing on the ladies I have now."

Aunt Cathy sighed, her breath caressing my skin. "You need to focus on pulling out."

"Too late for that."

"Yep," she said, then in a whisper. "And at some point, we'll have to tell Steph, that Lily is pregnant, but you leave that to me. Knowing you we'll all four end up in bed together if you have anything to say about it."

I smiled. That was what I was hoping for.

"I gotta go," Aunt Cathy said with a roll of her eyes at me. "And you do, too. So, get home before your mom does and we'll worry about what we're going to tell her later. I hope she doesn't have a stroke when she finds out about both of them, too."

I stood up from the bed, my cock hanging in Aunt Cathy's face. "Yes, ma'am."

She thumped it with her finger, and I doubled over with the pain. "Serves you right for not pulling out you little shit."