Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would she look at my naked cock? Would she stare at my naked cock? Would she reach out hand take me in her soft, warm hand before moving to her knees to take in her warm, wet mouth? Or, would she look at me with distain, before looking away, and ordering me out of her house?

Perhaps, nakedness is different for a woman than it is for a man but it's all the same to me. Whether she's naked in front of me or I'm naked in front of her, I've never been as sexually excited watching my aunt strip off her nightgown and strip herself naked as I was now. I've never been as sexually excited seeing my aunt without her clothes as I was now. While replaying removing her nightgown over and again in my mind, I couldn't wait to masturbate over this. I couldn't wait to expose my naked prick to her.

Now, deliberately wanting to expose my naked cock to her, I wanted her to see me naked. Curious how she'd react, while wondering what she'd think of my erect, naked prick, I couldn't wait until my aunt saw me without my clothes. Only, I didn't know how to go about undressing myself and stripping myself naked in front of my aunt without looking like a pervert. It's one thing for her to strip herself naked in front of me but it's something else entirely for me to strip myself naked in front of her. Free to walk around however she wanted; this is her house after all.

'Auntie, if you don't mind, now that you're naked, I'm going to get naked, too,' I imagined saying to my aunt. 'In the way that you just did in front of me, I'm going to remove all of my clothes in front of you, too. In the way that you stripped yourself naked, I going to strip myself naked. I don't want to get paint on my clothes,' I imagined saying as my excuse for undressing in front of my aunt.

Daring myself to do so, sexually excited to do so, I wanted to return the exhibitionistic favor and strip myself naked in front of my aunt. I wanted her to see me naked, too. In the way that I saw her naked, ass, tits, and pussy, I wanted to see my naked ass, prick, and testicles. In the way that she did with me, I wanted to turn to face her while talking to her and while undressing myself. Yet, fearing that she'd tell my mother, her big sister, and/or my wife, too much of a coward, sexually controlling myself, I didn't strip myself naked in front of my aunt.

As if I had never seen a naked woman before, while memorizing every detail of her beautiful and sexy, naked body, I couldn't stop staring at my naked aunt. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. She was everything that I'd want in an older woman. Only, and alas, I was married and my aunt was more sexually interested in women than she was sexually interested in men. Besides, we were blood related and sex between us would not only be forbidden but deemed as incest.

Nonetheless, I couldn't stop staring at her huge, naked, and shapely D cup breasts. I couldn't stop staring at her symmetrical areolas and her big, erect nipples. As bright as a red, warning light not to touch, I couldn't stop staring at her patch of red, trimmed, pubic hair. Then, when she turned and bent at the waist to finish dressing, I couldn't stop staring at her shapely, naked ass and the back of her glistening, moist pussy. The definition of a mother that I'd like to fuck, my aunt was definitely a MILF.

# # #

"So, what do you think of the color, Brian," my aunt asked while still naked and talking to me as if she was fully dressed? Hard not to stare at her big, naked breasts, I stared at her big, naked breasts. "The luck of the Irish, the same color as a shamrock, a four-leaf clover, and a Leprechaun, where most redheads like red or blue as their favorite color, green is my favorite color," she said. "I love all shades of green."

Dangling from her hand, as if it was an over-the-shoulder bolder holder, she held her big, white brassiere in one hand and a green, paint color sample in her other hand. She continued talking to me as if she was fully dressed before putting down the paint sample to put on her bra over her huge D cup breasts. I stared more at her naked tits than I stared at her paint chip.

Then, as if hypnotized, I stared at her bra that she held in her hand. Mesmerizing me, when she put on her bra, I stared at my aunt standing before me in just her big, white brasserie. Her breasts looked even bigger when confined in her bra. I wished I could touch them and feel them.

Her tits looked like weapons. They looked like personal torpedoes. Her bra cups look as if each one could hold a hand grenade along with her tits. She was a dangerous woman for any man who loved a big, breasted woman and, indeed, I was such a man.

"I think green is a calming color," she said stepping into her panties while still talking. She stared up at me while giving me one, long, last look of her red pussy. She slowly pulled her panties up and over her trimmed, red pubic hair and shapely, naked ass. As if I was a teenaged boy seeing a naked woman for the first time, my growing erection tented my pants. "What do you think," she asked looking up at me standing on the ladder and staring down at her?

If it wasn't enough seeing my aunt naked, I couldn't stop staring at her in her bra and panties. Truth be told, most women look better wearing clothes than when naked. Yet, an exception to every rule, my aunt definitely looked better naked. Actually, she looked good fully dressed, in her panties and bra, or naked. She was on sexy and shapely woman.

# # #

I'd love to accompany her to a nude beach just to watch the multitude of horny men staring at her gorgeous, naked body. No doubt, there'd be a line of men following us. I imagined my aunt giving them a sexy, naked, masturbation show. I imagined her finding a private place behind a sand dune, flattening out her blanket, and masturbating herself in front of them while surrounded by a crowd of men.

I imagined the men masturbating with her. I imagined her allowing the men to cum on her and give her a cum bath as if she was at a bukkake fest. I imagined the masturbating men cumming on her stomach, her legs, her chest, and all over her face. I imagined her opening her mouth to swallow their cum.

'What do I think? I think I want touch and feel you everywhere while making out with you,' I wanted to say but didn't. 'I think I want to have incestuous sex with your naked body. I think I want to make love to you before fucking you,' I thought to myself. 'I think I want you to blow me. I think I want you to suck my cock and allow me to cum in your mouth and all over your beautiful face. That's what I think, Aunt Maureen. That's what I think and wanted to say but didn't dare.'

Yet, thinking that I wanted to rape her, I didn't dare say that to my aunt for fear that I'd frighten her. Other than my wife, at 26-years-old, having only had sex with one woman, my wife of two years, I hadn't seen very many naked women but I was thrilled to see my 46-year-old aunt without her clothes. Never thinking that I'd ever see my aunt naked, I couldn't believe that I was seeing Aunt Maureen without her clothes.

Truth be told, glad that she was leaving for work and would be gone for the remainder of the day, not a total loss, my ulterior motive was to be alone with her stylish wardrobe of clothes. Actually, relieved, it removed the pressure from me making a sexual move on my aunt. With my aunt so very sexually experienced, I wouldn't know what to do and how to go about doing it. She worked in the fashion industry and had some beautiful things, all in my size.

After I finished painting, my plan was to spend the rest of the day trying on my aunt's beautiful and sexy clothes. I loved looking at, touching them, and feeling her clothes. Trying some of them on, and then going through her lingerie drawer to fondle her bras and panties, I felt as I died and went to crossdressing Heaven. Never did I ever think that I'd be alone with my aunt's wardrobe of clothes and her sexy underwear. Again, I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

# # #

As I've already written and attested to that my aunt has big tits, huge breasts. The same cup size as Katy Perry, Ivanka Trump, and Melania Trump, she takes a size 36 D cup bra and her daughter, my cousin, Colleen, has big tits, too. She takes a size 36 D cup bra also. I know because I rooted through their laundry basket when I used their bathroom while visiting their house.

A winning combination, two tall, and good-looking, big breasted, redheaded women, unable to help myself, I love my aunt as much as I love my cousin. Having always been sexually attracted to big breasted women, unable to help myself, I love women with big tits, the bigger the better. Wishing that I could see my cousin's naked tits in the way that I saw her mother's naked tits today, I love their big tits. The fact that my aunt and my cousin both have big tits is a sexual bonus in my physical and sexual attraction to them.

Only, while going through her lingerie drawer, at the very bottom under a pile of panties, I was surprised to find a stack of love letters with photos from her secret, lesbian lover, Christine. With my aunt the last woman who I'd suspect of being lesbian, I looked through the proof that she was, indeed, lesbian. Obviously taken by Christine, there were photos of my aunt's big tits, of her red pussy, and of her shapely naked ass. There were pictures of her in her bra and panties, in her sexy nightgowns, in her one-piece bathing suits, sexy bikinis, topless pictures, and pictures of her naked.

There were pictures of Christine's huge breasts, of her brown, trimmed pussy, and of her shapely, naked ass. There were pictures of Christine in her bra and panties, in her sexy nightgowns, in her bathing suits, topless, and naked. There were pictures of them both naked and kissing. Older than her by several years, Christine was 54 and married.

An amazon like woman, Christine was 6'2" tall and a 6'5' giant with heels. She had gigantic 40 double D size breasts. I'd love to rub my face between her naked tits. I'd love to fuck her cleavage and cum all over her breasts.

I'd love to have a threesome with my aunt and with her lesbian lover. It's too bad that she prefers women to men. I'd love to eat Christine's bushy pussy before making love to her bushy pussy and fucking her bushy pussy.

Not even caring that she was more than twice my age, just as I'm sure that she could make me sexually very happy. I could make a woman like her very sexually happy, too. Only, even with my aunt and with my cousin, and even though Christine is alluringly tempting, I'd never cheat on my wife. The closest that I'll ever come to having sex with my aunt, with my cousin, and with Christine is when masturbating myself while sexually fantasizing having sex with them. Only, alas, they'd never have sex with me.

Christine has a beautiful 24-year-old, daughter, Helen, named after her grandmother. Where most women her age dye their hair blonde, Helen didn't. Happy with her hair color, she left her hair brown. She has beautiful, dark brown, long, lush hair. After reading a few of the love letters, I was sexually excited while imagining my Aunt Maureen having lesbian sex with Christine.

'Wow,' I thought. 'My aunt is bi-sexual. She's a licker instead of a sucker. I wouldn't mind watching her having lesbian sex with Christine while I watched and masturbated myself. I wouldn't mind having a threesome with my aunt and with Christine,' I thought.

Who knew? I never would have thought that she was sexually attracted to women. Who knew? I never would have guessed that she had a longtime, lesbian lover.'

# # #

Done painting, I decided to wash my clothes before leaving. I didn't want to get paint on her furniture or on my car seat. Something that gave me an immediate erection, something that I always wanted to do with her there, I removed all of my clothes while pretending that my aunt was there watching me undress and strip naked. In the same way that my aunt was, I was naked, totally naked.

While wishing she was there to see me naked, I stripped myself naked in my aunt's house. As soon as I removed my clothes, I had a huge erection. As if I owned the place, as if I lived there, I walked around her house while naked. In the way that I saw her without her clothes, I only wished my aunt was there to see me without my clothes. I wondered how she'd react if she saw me naked.

While waiting for my clothes to be washed and dried, I walked around her bedroom naked went through her clothes. In the way of a dog leaving their scent, I rubbed my naked prick all over my aunt's beautiful clothes. Touching, feeling, and fondling her clothes, I imagined I was touching, feeling and fondling my aunt's clothe body. Even with my aunt not home, it was thrilling for me to walk around her house and especially her bedroom naked while touching and feeling her things.

I only wished my aunt was there to see me naked and to see my naked, erect cock. Again, while wondering what her reaction would be, I'd love for her to catch me lying on her bed, masturbating myself, and cumming. I'd love to cum all over her clothes but I'd never do that. If I was to cum anywhere, I'd love to cum all over my naked aunt. I'd love to cum all over her face, across her naked tits, and in her pussy. Alas, relegated to cumming in a tissue, all I managed to do was to sexually frustrate myself.

In the process of masturbating myself while wearing my aunt's pink, sexy robe, stroking myself faster and stroking myself harder, I was ready to cum. Not wanting to cum on her carpet or on her robe, I grabbed some tissues and pulled her robe back to expose the full length of my naked 8" prick. While pretending she was there on her bed watching me masturbate myself, I was so horny that I couldn't wait to cum while still in my aunt's bedroom.

Then, hearing a noise, I stopped stroking myself to listen. Not hearing the noise again, I was unable to tell from where the noise emanated. Then, when I turned to face the bedroom doorway and looked up, my aunt was standing in her bedroom staring at my erect, naked prick. I was as embarrassed and ashamed; I was sexually excited. If it wasn't enough that my aunt saw my naked, erect prick, she caught me masturbating while wearing her clothes.

'My aunt saw me naked. She caught me masturbating myself. My beautiful and sexy Aunt Maureen, saw my erect, naked prick. She caught me wearing her pink robe. This has quickly gone from the best day of my life to the worst day of my life. Never have I felt as embarrassed and ashamed as I felt now.'

# # #

She let out a dirty laugh.

"Don't let me stop you," said my aunt while staring at my erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before.

Not expecting her for a couple more hours, she was home early. I was so wrapped up on trying on her clothes, on reading her lesbian love letters, in looking at her lesbian, naked pictures, and on masturbating after seeing my aunt naked that I lost track of time. Embarrassed, I pulled her robe tighter around me to cover my naked prick.

"Take it off. Take off my robe. I don't want you stretching it," she said saying that as her excuse for me to strip myself naked.

Obediently obeying my aunt as if she was my Dominatrix, I removed her robe. I was naked. In the way that I had seen my aunt naked, my aunt was seeing me naked. As embarrassed as I was sexually excited, as if I had taken Viagra, which I didn't need to take, I still had a huge erection that refused to dissipate. Instead of covering myself with my hand, I just stood there totally exposed in the way that she stood before me totally exposed and naked while talking to me.

Clearly knowing that I was trying on her things and wearing her clothes, she gave me a curious look. No doubt, she wondered if I was gay or just a crossdresser. She looked at her clothes off their hangers and spread all over her bed. Beyond embarrassed, I was humiliated that my aunt knew that I had been trying on her clothes and was a crossdresser. No one knew that I enjoyed wearing women's clothes, especially women's panties under my pants.

No doubt, she was probably thinking that I was gay, too. Only, I wasn't gay. I loved women, especially women with big tits. Unless I was in prison and forced to blow another man, I'd never suck another man's prick. I'd never allow a man to cum in my mouth and/or fuck me in my ass.

# # #

"Please continue," she said with a dirty laugh. "Don't hide your cock from me. You should be proud of that big monster," she said with another dirty laugh. "I was enjoying watching you masturbate yourself. Now, hoping you won't deny me the sexual pleasure, if you'd be so sexually accommodating, I love to watch you cum," she said. "Cum Brian, cum. Cum for Auntie Maureen. I want to watch you ejaculate a load of cum," she said.

As if mocking me or, again, as if she was my Dominatrix, she was stern in her tone, almost angry. Telling me to continue to masturbate myself was more like an order than a request. Yet, somehow, as if she was, indeed, my Dominatrix, I knew that I needed to obediently obey her. To be honest, with me so submissive, I was afraid to disobey her. So as not to disappoint her and so as not to make her angry with me, I needed to continue masturbating myself. I needed to cum. I needed to cum for my Aunt Maureen.

Only, if I was going to cum, I'd love for her to take over and masturbate me. Instead of cumming in a handful of tissues, I wished I could cum in my aunt's mouth. I wanted to cum all over her pretty face. I wanted to ejaculate a load of cum across her big, naked breasts. As if a dog marking my territory and leaving my markings, wishing I could give my aunt a cum bath, I wanted to watch cum dripping from my aunt's hair, her nose, her chin, and her breasts.

"I'm curious to know. Were you masturbating over me? Were you masturbating over seeing me naked," she asked while fondling her big breasts through her blouse and bra? "Were you surprised that I stripped myself naked in front of you," she asked with a sexy laugh? "Were you sexually excited to see me without my clothes? Did I shock you by showing you my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy?"

Not even catching her breath, as if she had wondered about my answers all day, she asked me rapid fire questions. Not even looking at her, I hung my head in shame. Thinking that I'd be sexually excited for my aunt to catch me naked and masturbating myself, I felt embarrassed. I felt humiliated. I felt perverted, especially after she caught me wearing her clothes.

Not answering my aunt, I kept my thoughts to myself. If I was a man, a real man, a manly man, and a macho man I'd take my aunt in my arms and kiss her. If I was a man, when she had removed her clothes in front of me and was naked, I should have made my sexual move to seduce my aunt. I should have touched her and felt her everywhere while making out with her. I should have pushed her back on her bed and fucked her.

'Yes, I was masturbating over you,' I thought. 'Yes, I was masturbating over seeing you naked. Yes, I was surprised that you stripped yourself naked in front of me. Yes, I was sexually excited to see you without your clothes,' I thought. "I'm sorry that I didn't act on that but with you my aunt and with me married, I was nervous. Truthfully, I was afraid that you'd reject me. I was afraid you'd tell my wife and/or my mother that I was in your bedroom naked, wearing your clothes, and masturbating.'

More embarrassed that I was caught trying on her clothes than her catching me masturbating, I was humiliated. Yet, I was sexually excited that my aunt not only saw my naked prick but also that she caught me stroking my cock. Instead of looking away, she stared at my naked prick. I couldn't believe my bi-sexual aunt stared at my naked prick. Clearly, even though she had a sexual preference for women, she still liked men enough to stare at my naked dick.