Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she wasn't so domineering and if I wasn't so submissive, I imagined putting a heavy hand to her shoulder, forcing her to her knees, and sticking my cock in her mouth. I'd love to see my aunt on her knees with my stiff prick in her mouth and staring up at me with her big, blue eyes. I'd love to watch her stroking me while sucking me. I'd love to defile my aunt by ejaculating gobs of cum all over her face.

"Yes," I said submissively. "I was masturbating myself over seeing you naked."

She laughed a loud, dirty laugh.

"Please finish. I want to watch you cum," she said handing me a couple of tissues.

She lifted the front of her short skirt and stuck her hand inside of her pink, bikini panties. I watched her rub her clit and finger her pussy with one hand while fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra with her other hand. My aunt was masturbating herself to me masturbating myself over her. While continuing to stroke myself faster and harder, not taking me very long to cum, I ejaculated a huge load of cum in the tissues.

# # #

Then, thinking the worst, that my aunt would use this against me, I feared she'd tell my wife or worse, my mother, that I was naked and masturbating over her in her bedroom. I feared that she'd tell my wife and/or my mother that I was trying on her clothes. How embarrassing is that? I could never live that down. I never wanted them or anyone to know that I was a crossdresser.

Bad enough that my aunt knows my sexual secret but how could I look my wife and/or my mother in the eye ever again? What nephew masturbated over his hot aunt while trying on and wearing her clothes? Feeling like a total degenerate, I felt like such a pervert. I was as embarrassed as I was ashamed.

"Please don't tell my wife," I said. "And please don't tell my mother. I'd be so embarrassed. I'd be so ashamed," I begged my aunt not to tell.

She laughed.

"I'll tell you what I'll do. Quid pro quo. I'll keep your secret if you do a couple of things for me," she said giving me a sly and sexy look.

I looked at my aunt with curiosity?

'What? Do a couple of things for her? Except for killing someone, I'd willingly and consensually do anything for my Aunt Maureen. I wondered what she wanted me to do.'

My mind turned more sexual than thinking of household chores that she may want me to do.

'Does she want me to give her sex? I can do that. I'd eagerly finger my aunt's pussy while licking her and fingerfucking her pussy. I'd gladly fuck my aunt. I'd even allow her to blow me. I'd love to cum in my aunt's mouth, all over her pretty face, and across her naked tits,' I thought. 'If there's anyone who I'd love to give a cum bath to, I'd love to give my aunt a cum bath.'

I imagined my aunt in my arms. I imagined kissing her, French kissing her. I imagined touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes while making out with her. I imagined slowly removing her clothes. I imagined stripping my aunt naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere.

'I'd love to touch and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her,' I thought while imagining at my aunt naked. 'I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with her huge, naked breasts and her beautiful, naked body. I'd love to bend her over the couch, pull down her panties, and fuck her, really fuck her. I'd love to cum not only in her mouth but also in her pussy, too.'

# # #

Surprising me, she reached in her drawer and pulled out her vibrator.

"First, move to your knees on my bed and spread your ass cheeks with your hands," she said. "I'm going to fuck in your ass."

Not thrilled that my aunt was going to fuck me in my ass with her vibrator, hopefully, this would lead to something more sexually pleasurable later. Never expecting her to do something like this, she stuck her vibrator in my ass. Meant more for her pussy than my ass, there was little effect other than a tickling sensation from the vibrator.

Then, in real trouble, she reached in her drawer again and grabbed her big, black dildo. Without lubricating my ass with lotion, she jammed her dildo in my ass. It hurt like Hell and I turned my head in pain to look at my aunt horrified. By the sadistic look on her face, she seemed to enjoy fucking me in my ass with her dildo.

"Ow, auntie, that really hurt," I said.

She laughed a demonic laugh.

"That's for taking my clothes off their hangers," she said ramming her dildo in my ass again.

That's for tossing them on my bed," she said fucking me in the ass with her dildo again. "And that's for wrinkling my clothes," she said pushing and twisting her dildo deeper in my ass.

She stared at me as if she was Joan Crawford and I was her daughter, Christine Crawford in Mommy Dearest. Then, pulling her dildo from my ass, she cleaned it with her disinfectant spray and wiped it clean with some tissues. Now I knew what it felt like to be fucked in the ass. I hoped I never went to prison because I couldn't take a steady diet of having someone's erect cock being rammed in my ass.

# # #

"I'm having a small gathering Saturday night, a few of my friends and my daughter," she said looking down at her dildo and appearing as if she was talking to herself instead of looking at me and talking to me. "I want you to be our entertainment, our live, sexual entertainment," she said looking up at me to give me a dirty laugh.

'Sexual entertainment,' I thought. 'What did she mean by that? Did she want me to have sex with her, with my cousin, and with some of her closest friends?' I was confused. 'I could do that,' I thought. 'I'd be happy to do that. I'd love to not only have sex with my aunt but also with my cousin. Further, I imagined her closest friends being as hot if not hotter than her.'

"Sexual entertainment,' I thought again while wondering what I'd have to do to sexually entertain everyone? "What do you mean?"

'Am I finally going to have sex with my aunt and my cousin in front of everyone?'

"I don't understand," I said when she didn't answer me. "What do you want me to do?"

She laughed another dirty laugh.

"As if you're a stripper at a CFNM men's strip club, while dancing to music, I want you to strip yourself naked in front of all of us. Then, I want you to masturbate yourself," she said giving me a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "If you do that, and if you cum for us, I won't tell your wife or your mother, my big sister, about any of this," she said. "This will be our dirty, little secret."

'Oh, my God. My aunt wanted me to strip myself naked in front of my cousin and in front of a few of her closest friends,' I thought. 'She wanted me to masturbate myself. She wanted me to cum. I wonder if she expected me to have sex with them, too.'

I was as embarrassed as I was sexually excited. I couldn't wait for Saturday night.

To be continued...