Aunt Jude Introduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers

For a brief time we managed to keep a "safe" distance between us by going out into public spaces to meet, like restaurants, theatres, cinemas, but quickly this changed and we constantly resorted to her house where we could be alone, and many evenings we sat hugging and stroking each other, and it was on such an evening that what I suppose was inevitable took place.

I think we were both preoccupied with all the things we had missed during my growing up. This seemed like a continuous film loop with little bits added each time we made the round. It was while once more going round the loop that Laura said, "How would you like to come and live with me?"

At that moment I couldn't think of anything I wanted more than to live with her. There was of course the matter of Jude, but Laura said she thought Jude would understand the need we had to catch up on all the things we had missed.

Laura was right. When together Laura and I told Jude that we were going to live together she smiled and said, "I thought that was how it would be, you have a lot of catching up to do and I can see that there are things that you have to do together that will be good for both of you."

That settled it, and I moved into Laura's place. What I hadn't counted on was the torment that this led to.

One thing I quickly discovered was Laura's idea of casual evening wear. Her habit after ending her work day was to come up to the flat, remove her somewhat austere business suit, take a shower and change into what I supposed was a negligee. She had several of these ranging in colour, black, white, red, pale green and pink. They varied from ankle length to mid thigh and the one thing they had in common was their transparency. Her breasts were invariably without a bra and her panties were more like a thong.

I assumed that living alone for so long this was her way of relaxing for the evening, but I wondered if she knew what she was doing to me. It was made worse because we both seemed to need to be constantly touching and fondling each other, which became a feature of every evening we spent together, which was most evenings.

* * * * * * * *

To myself I acknowledged my sexual feelings for Laura, and I understood how close I was to crossing the line, and I wondered if Laura was experiencing the same, but neither of us could bring ourselves to talk about it. I questioned if I should break off the relationship entirely and go back to living with Jude, but I knew that when it came right down to it I wouldn't be able to do it.

There were other things, those crazy things that unrequited lovers are supposed to suffer from: unable to sleep, not wanting to eat, not able to concentrate on anything but the beloved one. That year I only just managed to scrape through the exams.

I could have found solace with some of the girls I'd been fucking with in the past, but Laura was the only one I wanted -- the only one I wanted to be with, yet to be with her was a kind of mini-hell. The way I was must have started to show, and Laura said, "If you haven't got any plans for the long vacation we could go away for a while to the shack."

I'd only heard about the shack; some seaside place that Laura had. I hadn't got any plans, in fact I was almost incapable of making any plans, and Laura was looking tired her self, so I agreed. If I needed to be with Laura I might just as well be with her at the shack as with her in the house.

And so we went to the shack, which, in keeping with Laura's income, was a bit more than a shack and villa might better describe it. It was fine, well away from other houses, close to the beach, an attractive bay; the place was looked after by a local couple who specialised in looking after local holiday houses.

I noticed that when Laura introduced me to the couple she was careful to refer to me simply as Gregory, without any mention of my being her son. I saw the couple give each other a knowing look, as if to say, "We know what you two are going to be doing." That made me wonder if Laura had brought men here before.

Laura's sex life prior to my meeting her was something I had not asked her about since it was really none of my business, but as far as I could tell there had been no men around once I moved in with her.

I suppose it was jealousy, but that evening as we sat together I took a chance, and approaching the subject as delicately as I could I asked, "Have you never thought of getting married?"

It took a while before she answered, but when she did she sighed and said, "No, I could have got married a couple of times, but when it came right down to it I couldn't go through with it."

"You couldn't go through...?"

"You see Greg," she went on, "I think I was too traumatised."

"Traumatised?"

"What happened with the man who was your father, getting pregnant and all the family strife over it, giving birth and then letting you go, and I was only fifteen. I was too scared to risk being...being...well I suppose scared of being dumped again. And then there was my career, that took up a lot of my time and then I never wanted anyone around...at least, not until you came into my life."

"So...so there's never been anyone?" I asked, cutting as close to the bone as I dared.

She laughed softly and said, "There have been no lovers if that's what you're asking."

"I didn't mean to probe," I said untruthfully.

She laughed again, "Oh yes you did Gregory, so now you know; satisfied?"

"Yes...yes, I just wondered."

"Of course you did," she replied, kissing me on the cheek, "I think it's rather beautiful that you cared." It was then I went a step too far, or so I thought. "Don't you ever have...don't you want to...I mean...er...feelings?"

Laura looked at me searchingly for a few moments as if uncertain how to answer, and then she said hastily, "If you mean sexual feeling, then yes, I do," and then rising she said, "I'm going to bed," and hastily left me.

I thought I'd really blown it, asking such an intimate question, and I saw nothing for it but to go to bed myself, and hope that things would be okay in the morning.

* * * * * * * *

As usual those days I had trouble sleeping. I would lay awake thinking of Laura and when I did go to sleep I dreamt of her, but that night I couldn't go to sleep. I was worried about the question I'd asked Laura and her abruptly leaving me.

Restless, around one o'clock in the morning I got up and wandered into the living area. On the seaward side of the room was a large window and the moon was up and shining through it. As I looked towards it I saw Laura standing there half turned toward the window. The moonlight shone through the gossamer material of her nightdress and I could see her body clearly outlined; it was almost as if she was naked.

I tried to remain silent as I stood entranced by her voluptuous figure, but I must have made a sound because Laura turned towards me saying, "Greg?"

"Yes."

"You can't sleep either."

"No, I've been sleeping very badly for a long time."

"Me too," she said.

We remained silent for a while looking at each other in the moonlight, and then Laura said, "We know why we can't sleep, don't we?"

"Yes."

"Greg darling, we have to find out," she said very softly, and extending her arms to me said, "come here."

I went to her and her arms went round me as she said, "I didn't have you as a child, but I can have you as a man," and raising her face she said, "Kiss me."

I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her. I had kissed her before and I kissed her now in the way I always had, but there was something different now. Her lips were soft and yielding, her tongue brushed over my lips and then her mouth was open, inviting my tongue to enter.

For a few moments she let my tongue search the recesses of her mouth and then her tongue was tangling with mine. I felt her body moulded to mine and her hips gyrating her pubis over my erect penis.

For a few moments she pulled away from me saying, "Let's strip darling," and in seconds her nightdress was lying on the floor quickly followed by my pyjama shorts. Then we were kissing frantically again as she slid the length of my penis between the wet swollen lips of her vulva and began to move back and forth over it.

Slowly we sank down onto the carpet still clinging to each other as if fearful that if we let go the other would vanish. Lying beside me she said, "I never suckled you as a child,' and she put her hand under one of her breasts and extended its nipple to me saying, "Suck me now darling."

I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked, and then I knew what the fragrance was that I had been unable to identify; it was the fragrance of mother, and not only fragrance, but now the taste of mother.

I was overwhelmed, an impossible fantasy had become reality and I wanted to do everything to her at once, but as she held my head to her breast I had to content myself with exploring her genitals with my hand. She was very wet and I longed to have my tongue in that sweet place and taste her female juices, and when, after I had sucked her other nipple, she realised my head, I licked and sucked my way down to her vulva.

Without a move from me she parted her legs as if divining what I was about to do. I couldn't see her vulva clearly, but as I tasted her its lips felt swollen. Now, more potent than ever as I thrust my tongue into her, the intoxicating smell and taste of mother.

She was now holding my head to her and above me I could hear her soft whimpering cries, "Yes....yes...yes...do it to me...don't stop...please don't stop," and then a long drawn out scream as her body suddenly convulsed and she was jerking her cunt over the lower part of my face.

"Oh God oh God oh God," she wailed as her climax came and passed. When she had calmed I leaned over her and kissed her mouth with my cunt smelling lips. She lay very still and I moved to lay between her legs and probed for the entrance to her vagina with my penis.

As I entered her she spoke, "Oh God, oh God, it's been so long...it feels so good..."

I began to move in and out of her, slowly at first and then faster. As I felt my testes preparing to release their burden I slowed again, thrusting in deeper. I kissed her again and her tongue was in my mouth as I released my seed into her, my hands under her buttocks as I dragged her onto me, her legs round me as we strove for ever deeper penetration. I was spurting into her, releasing all the banked up frustration of the past weeks.

It was over and she lay limply under me and impulsively I moved down her body again. Her legs were still spread wide and her cunt was dripping my semen. I bent over it and tasted the melange of our fluids. It seemed to drive her mad and to my surprise she came again, crying out my name as the spasms racked her.

When it was over we lay side my side and she said, "You are such a wonderful lover," and I replied, "That's because I love you."

"Then I must show you how much I love you," she replied and in seconds her face was over my penis. She took its head into her mouth and started to suck while stroking my length. I took longer to come this time but she didn't seem to mind, and even when I warned her I was about to ejaculate she continued to suck and lick while I pumped my sperm into her mouth.

We lay holding each other, for the moment content simply to feel our bodies close. It was as if we had become one, as if we had melded together. Finally as if by silent agreement we rose and showered and then went to her bed. Always thereafter I was to share her bed and always share our bodies.

That night we seemed to find an impossible level of sexual energy and when we finally slept it was face to face with my penis still in her vagina -- a vagina filled with my cum.

* * * * * * * *

We woke very late in the morning and there now followed days of love making and deep contentment; we knew now that we belonged together and we felt no guilt or shame that it was birthmother and son who made love with each other, it seemed that this was just as it should be.

We had not intended a long stay at the shack, but days extended into weeks. I thought we might slow down in our love making, but the more we did it the more we seemed to want to do it. When we were not actually physically united we wanted to be united, and the wish was quickly followed by the deed.

Where I got the sperm to fill her vagina or her mouth I hardly knew, but such was the drive to penetrate her I had had the strange experience of a dry orgasm, when having no sperm to give her I still got the sensation of ejaculating.

It was towards the end of the third week that Laura told me she thought she was pregnant. That came as no surprise since we had used nothing to prevent pregnancy, and after discussion, during which Laura said that this time there would be no adoption or an abortion, we agreed that this was what we had both really wanted.

This did present a problem. Obviously we could not get married and I could not hide for ever the fact that Laura and I were living together as lovers from my parents, but what we did have to hide was the fact that she was my birthmother.

When eventually we came back to town Jude had to be told of Laura's pregnancy. She simply smiled and said, "I knew how it would have to be for you two."

As for my parents, Laura and I went together to visit them and, I fear, had to tell them some stories to cover up the fact that Laura was my birthmother. Since mum and dad were told that Laura was pregnant the question of marriage came up. Laura and I had to put on a fine show of being very twenty first century people and not believing in formal marriage, which, after all, "Is only a bit of paper mum."

Of course the matter of age disparity came up, but in the end mum and dad were convinced that Laura and I had a strong commitment to each other. Little did they realise just how strong that commitment is. I think we left them reasonably happy about us.

There is a bond between Laura and me that I think goes beyond most such bonds between men and women. Is that because she is my birthmother? Then perhaps that bond is always there between mothers and their sons, but does not always find its fulfilment in the act of sexual love.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers
12