All Comments on 'Aunt Mandy's Hidden Side'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love the premise

The idea of catching somebody doing something totally out of character is exciting to me, and I also like the way he didn't blackmail Mandy with the evidence, instead using it to let the wild woman inside her out. Also, love the way the aunt is no ultra attractive stacked lady, just horny. In real life, that type are far more passionate and eager to please .

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Great story...Two happy people

What a sexy chapter..How about another visit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missing

Did I miss it or did Kevin's friend disappear when they got to the aunt's house? He wasn't in on the fucking nor was he in the car on the drive home. Good story other than that!

MisterReasonMisterReasonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hello anon re: Kevin's friend

The first paragraph of the story tells how Kevin was going down to his aunt's house but wanted to stop by his friend's house to show him the video before he left.I thought I made that clear but maybe not. Anyway, they watched the video and the friend stayed home and had no part in what followed.

Thanks to all for reading.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for writing!

And please bring us more -- I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Loved this story and I doubt if it's an unusual one. Wife neglected finds someone who's interested in her and strays but maybe Kevin and his friend could double team her as she's such a horny woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missing scene?

In reading their conversation at the end before he heads home, there are allusions to anal. Was there a scene that was cut?

MisterReasonMisterReasonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
re Anon Missing

The scene you refer to was not so much missing as just alluded to at the end, never written because I thought the story was getting long.

Thank you for reading and paying attention.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Shit hot story. Worry not what others say bout the missing parts(?) as not every author describes every little detail. That’s why we have reflections - dreams where we relive episodes in vivid detail. Be that as it may, there’s something to be said about neglected ladies. Had a niece like that with an oedipus complex. She also talked to her friends about her “uncle” and his talents. Keep it rollg my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous