Aunt Mandy's Hidden Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's stupid," Kevin responded, letting his hand gently stroke the modest swells on Aunt Mandy's chest. "He doesn't deserve you."

She smiled at that, leaning upwards so they could kiss, and then Kevin nibbled his way down the side of Mandy's face and to her neck and collarbone, he eased her arm back over her head and planted butterfly kisses up and down the most hollow of her underarm.

"Omigod!" his aunt squealed, trying to wrap her legs around her nephew as her entire body shivered in response. "I'm all sweaty and smelly!"

"Sweaty yes," Kevin chuckled before using his tongue to lick up from Mandy's rib cage to the inside of the little bicep, making her almost levitate off of the bed as she writhed around. "Smelly no. Actually pretty yummy, but when we start stinking we can take a shower."

Mandy's response was to push her nephew off of her and onto his back and then scrambling up to her knees at Kevin's hip, grabbing the lad's somewhat flaccid organ and opening wide, forcing the limp hose down into her throat, and despite having just cum the teen found himself ready to go again after a few minutes of Aunt Mandy's frantically talented head.

"Yes," Mandy said approvingly as her nephew put her on her back and knelt between her parted thighs, stroking his cock and looking down on his aunt. "I want it."

Aunt Mandy got it, and even though Kevin wasn't the most experienced of lovers, the confidence that he got from Mandy's praise and willingness to give him whatever he wanted was making him feel special. The expressions on her face as he penetrated her, and the crazy dirty talk she sputtered as he thrust into her hard and deep made this so much better than the previous conquests had been.

Five hours later Kevin headed for home, the raw knees sore cock and the long scratches on his back and shoulders - not to mention the bite bruise on his collarbone - gave him something to think about on the drive home, as did Aunt Mandy parting words.

"This has been the best day I've had in what seems like forever," she said as she held onto him tightly at the door. "And I know that you can have your pick of any number of girls your age, girls that are prettier and built better and..."

"Stop."

"Okay. Anyway, if you're ever in the mood and you want to be with old Aunt Mandy, please give me a call, or I can come up to you. You were so incredible, and I think I proved to you that I'll do anything - ANYTHING - to satisfy a man. I think I proved it that last time."

"Are you okay?" Kevin inquired since his aunt had trouble walking him to the door.

"Yeah, the pain back there takes my mind off of how sore my pussy is," she said with a grin. "Never did that before. What did you say when you were doing that to me, yanking on my hair?"

"I said I wanna be your back door man," Kevin said a little sheepishly. "Got a little crazy there."

"Me too. Anyway, I liked it, just like I loved everything else we did. Next time I go to the drug store I'll get some kind of lubrication that works better than Crisco."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures," Kevin said to himself with a laugh as he motored up the highway, the memory of his crazy aunt already making him try to plan another visit after school started.

***

Thanks for reading.

12