All Comments on 'Aunt Mary Nylons Ch. 02'

by BlkNYLONS

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story! I also have a big fetish for FF stockings & high heels!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Exellent story!

A very hot story. I'm looking forward to a continuation, hopefully involving the Mom and maybe Aunt's boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
we sissy boys love this type of story

thanks much! The though of a young man in garters and hose and panties is just soooo hot. Love the femdom aspect of the story. Thanks much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really cool story

perhaps a niche story, certainly not for everyone, but what a sexy story for those who can appreciate something like this... i hope u can continue to write sum more like these, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago

I had an aunt that was gorgeous and it was back in those times an she wore real stockings - I just wish she had been like this one when it came to sex. This is a fantasy that I can really get into. Would love to hear more similar stories, this one about Aunt Mary is just spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top notch!

Wow factor! So much delightful perversion...real sexy with the femdom and stockings-dom action. A lot of very erotic stuff packed into this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome Perfect

A purly perfect story for a foot fetishist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
need part 3!

greatest fetish story ever, please do more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thats the way to fuck

i love the way this story is written the aunt is toooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so hot!

the mental pictures this story created for me made me lose it halfway through! please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
stocking hoods

hope next chapter includes nylon bondage stocking hoods

mystery38mystery38almost 14 years ago
Love them dirty

So Kinky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Well Done!

I loved it. Her dominating him and teaching him so thoroughly. Would love to see more of her doing and making him do. Since I am a slip fetishist, would like to see her use one on him, and continue to dominate him.

allen09allen09almost 14 years ago

Very best ,I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

I'm hard after reading this. Now what?

dman1995dman1995almost 11 years ago

when will the next chapter be out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so great!

Please more! I want to hear about the toys and how aunty use him!

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 6 years ago
Aunt Mary Nylons Ch. 2

He is in Heaven with his auntie. She is going to feminize him to a certain extent, but I would wear a garter belt and full fashioned stockings to be able to fuck her and nurse her teats.

Your nexxt chapter should include a little pissing by both of them. Maybe he pees on her nylons and forces her to change. You know how to do it.

Wet Directoire Knickers would be good too.

Mac

shazaam100shazaam100over 5 years ago
Please continue..

This is probably the hottest story (part 1 & 2) that I have read here on Literotica and I have read a lot of them. You struck a nerve with me as I share the same fetishes as young David. I would have killed to have just such an aunt. Please keep this story going. I need to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

Wow, what a fabulous story. I love to fuck my wife when we are both wearing nylons. The feel of our legs sliding against each other is amazing. Makes me cum in no time and gets me hard again for a repeat performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have a stocking top and garter strap fetish. I am black and I get super horny when I catch a white woman crossing her legs and showing her stocking tops and garter straps. I would spend time that night recalling the memory and playing with myself til I cum. I am 69 now and I have had this fetish for 57 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
happy memories

This could have been written about me . When I was 17 a school friends Mum seduced me late one evening when I was walking home . This relationship lasted until my late 30s . She wore Aristoc Harmony Point 15 Denier Fully Fack satin ashioned stockings and encouraged me to wear the same . We had Warners French Collection Suspenders in Black Satin with matching French Knickers . I`ve never cum as hard since !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

Great story & beautifully written, wish there was a part 3 already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story , I love nylons and stockings specially the seamed stockings in black , . I really liked the aspects of female domination here and its a bit of a letdown that Mom and Aunt Mary weren't tightly corseted at some

point during the most highly erotic parts of the story and perhaps even more overtly symbolic of female domination such as wearing thigh high leather boots and tight fitting black leather gloves here to really emphasize

the female domination aspect .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story brought back the wonderful memory of being caught in my teens by mother wearing her tan fully fashioned cuban heeled stockings and a pair of her fluffy mules. I was on her double bed having a delicious wank when this happened. She sat down on the bed beside me and rouched up her skirt to reveal her stocking tops and suspenders. She took hold of my rock hard cock and gently walked me. Then she lay back on the bed with her legs apart and pulled me toward her cunt. Pushing the sodden crotch of her French knickers aside, she guided me into her hot sloppy quim. I needed no further encouragement. I rammed my stiff swollen prick deep into her relishing the heat and wetness enclosing me. All too quickly my knob swelled and l shot stream after stream of thick creamy spunk into her pulsing cunt. "Oh fuck, you weren't supposed to cum in me, but that was lovely darling. You're still hard, fuck me again! "

Mum and l were lovers for over thirty years until she got ill and died fifteen years ago. I still wear nylons and wank regularly. But l miss her so very much

OldGent7OldGent78 months ago

Love this story, cannot wait for the continuance .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fabulous, more please 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spell-check is not enough—you also have to have somebody else proofread it before submitting your story. Great story, though.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

Very good story! The story doesn’t feel right near the end as auntie turns major dominant. It doesn’t seem to belong to the rest of the story. I still liked it and can’t wait for more, thanks!

CDdomCDdom3 months ago

Perfect, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely fabulous, looking forward to part 3, 4 & onwards pleaee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlkNYLONS@BlkNYLONS
Fetish and weakness for nylons and spiked heels. Garters, girdles, corsets, and anything from that retro late 50's 60's era I grew up in. Love very Dom females who understand the power they have of wearing those nylons and heels. Very straight male who loves wearing nylons and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES