All Comments on 'Aunt Raven: The Story Of Jenny'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mi16630mi16630about 18 years ago
Unexpected

The story was ok but not what was expected. I feel as if you built readers up with "Aunt Raven" and instead of concluding or continuing that story you took us in a completely different and unwanted direction.. The two stories do not even seem related.

sirhugssirhugsabout 18 years ago
Hot yes, but....

I loved the story, the way it combined sadness and real emtion with impossible smut was uncommonly good for Literotica. However, the bouncing from Jenny to Patti, and the unresolved Misty angle, left a few too many loose ends for me.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 18 years agoAuthor
Great story

Give it a chance people. I'm still working on it. Everyone wanted to know why Jenny was such a bitch, I'm telling you why and as one cool email said, 'I have a feeling that this story is far from over,'. He's right.

Hold your panties on.

L.A.Wicker

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 17 years ago
Love it

I think your story is very hot and exciting. Looking forward to more. Thanks

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 17 years ago
One More Thing.....

One more thing...I just don't understand the criticism from the other's comments????!!

We're here for the excitement, seems to me; and not for pulitzer prized winners. If the stories don't match exactly, whats the big deal??? You have a good writing style..and I hope to see more. Thanks again. Loverotica100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

Now we know the reason Jen was such a bitch to the rest of her family. Loved it. Keep up the good work.

JPBVJPBVover 11 years ago
Grammar/usage

You frequently err using "to" instead of "too": too cold, too hot, too fast, and "too" is also used as a synonym for "also", such as "I love him too". "To" is for infinitives: to run, to love.

Also, when you lose someone, you "mourn" NOT "morn" (the sun rises in the morn).

Some parts are error free others are not -- as if you had multiple editors prooing it.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago

I looooooooooooooooooooove your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GETS BETTER AND BETTER

like the way it is rolling along...vice is nice but incest is best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Length and content

Liked the story, but it too too long to get to the good part, and then finished quickly.

Also, where is it about Raven....you should have ran with her....A22C

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/21/2021) Well, this was quite hot. John's a real studmeister. I was thinking you were setting up misty as Raven's mom but she was quickly removed from the stage and out of the blue she was replaced by Patti of the mill at the tail end of this chapter. It's a bit confusing. Did you decide midway to send this chapter in a different direction to facilitate a third chapter? but still, it was an enjoyable read. Jenny's seduction of John was relentless and painfully hot. I'm sort of glad she didn't succeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous