All Comments on 'Aunt Traci'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
I actually...

...feel like something was rushed and I can't put my finger on it: don't know if perhaps the backstory was lacking or what, although I can say describing Tracy and Mike was definitely lacking. What was their background and how did they come to lust after each other so intensely as you hint? Perhaps ask someone else's opinion to see what they find needs further fleshing out.

Otherwise, I said 5*. I like the idea and how they get together. Just work on more detail for the backstory on their development and how they are as people.

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Too brief maybe but not rushed.

I prefer stories that are at least three pages. It's a challenge to keep a reader interested for that long and it's what separates the good stories from the others. You have to read between the lines to fill in the gaps of Traci and Mike's relationship but I think the most telling line was:

"relationships are hard. Somebody always loves a little more."

The real problem is that somebody is always more attached than the other. That's because most people have never learned that you can love without attachment. It's possible that this relationship can teach both of them how to do that since they are related and that will always be an issue with them. But it needn't prevent both of them exploring their physical desire to its fullest.

Very well written. Good grammar and spelling and nice movement and pace. I gave it 4* because it didn't really have an element that differentiated it from so many other incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was good...

It's a good story. A little more depth to characters could do more, but it was still a really good story. More realistic than most. There was a sense of a deeper love inside their realm of lust. Also, thank you for being sincere with some words, and not using cliche terms like "fuck stick" or "love hole" like other stories use, these two as examples.

LeeannecdLeeannecdabout 8 years ago
Such a hot story

Great story so life like more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked It

Was a good story. I think why people feel it was rushed is because of how soon they were having sex after the kitchen incident. But what do they want. A long drawn out section that would probably cause them to say they lost interest? Can't please them all. You read stories here for the sexual content. Not life histories. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci