Aunt Traci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to make it back over to my chair and Mike got out of the pool, leaning over me and sucking on my tits while I recovered. I wasn't going to fuck him that day and he showed no signs of forcing himself on me. So, I sat and thought for a while. I wanted our first 'real' sex to be special; in a special location.

Finally, I asked him, "Mike, what do you have to do Monday?"

"Nothing, except house sit."

"I have another idea," I said.

"What?"

"How would you like to rent a cabin down in Adams Hills for tomorrow night? We can check in after noon tomorrow and stay until noon on Monday. My treat."

"As long as I can keep my phone charged in case Mom and Dad are trying to get hold of me, it sounds great," he said.

"Good. I'll go in and see if I can reserve it now," I said, knowing that Mike was watching every step I took into the house without my bikini on.

It was a risky move, but a calculated risk. When my sister goes on vacation, she never, ever contacts anybody at home, other than through Facebook. I would have a laptop with me at the cabin, so she'd never suspect we were gone in case I had to reply to a post. I knew from discussions with her before that she had no idea how to use Find Friends on her phone. This would let my first time with Mike be something we would remember forever.

I was able to reserve a one bedroom cabin with a hot tub and balcony. It was a small price to pay for the perfect night with my favorite nephew. When I returned to the pool to tell him, Mike had put his bathing suit back on. I did the same.

We sat for a while, swam again without incident, and ate. Mike left after a great kiss and a promise to see me the next day.

Adams Hills is a national forest half an hour south of my house. It's a beautifully isolated area best known for hiking, camping, and cabins. All I wanted was the cabin part...with Mike. He arrived right on time on Sunday and I offered to drive. I sensed that he was a little nervous, likely knowing exactly what I had in mind. It would be my duty to make him feel comfortable. The success or failure of the next twenty four hours would largely dictate the nature of our relationship for a long, long time.

There are at least a dozen places that rent cabins in Adams Hills. I chose one that I had used before...with girlfriends, no sex...that I knew to be very isolated. The road back to them was a little rough, but Mike seemed to enjoy it. Soon we were at the office and went in to check in.

During the entire process I wondered what the young woman behind the counter was thinking. Did she think I was closer to Mike's age than I really was? Not to be sexist about it, but why was I the one filling out the forms and paying? Perhaps she didn't give a shit. That was my inclination based on her overall lack of enthusiasm.

Ultimately, we got the key, a map of the area, and directions to the cabin.

Just as I had hoped, the cabin was buried in the heart of a thick forest without a sign of life in any direction. I knew there were a half dozen similar cabins within short walking distance, but they were nowhere to be seen. This would work.

The cabin had the typical log exterior and steeply sloping roof, but with large, modern windows all around. Once inside, Mike immediately stared up at the cathedral ceiling that seemed to rise forever. The windows made it seem the woods were part of the interior decoration. The living area was a huge great room with overstuffed couches and chairs. A small kitchen would be more than sufficient for our short stay. The bedroom was equally small, but with a large, old fashioned bed and quilt cover.

Then Mike found the balcony and hot tub.

"Oh my God," he called out. "We're never leaving this area, right?"

"We might want to eat or sleep at some point," I told him.

"We can do that out here."

I was leaning on the balcony railing looking into the woods when Mike came up from behind. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks for doing this, Traci."

"My pleasure, Mike. Now, let's put our stuff away."

It didn't take long to unpack the few clothes we had or put away the small quantity of food I brought from home.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked when we were done in the kitchen.

"The hot tub," he replied quickly.

The answer didn't surprise me.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"You brought an awesome bikini, I hope."

I looked at him, grinned, and said, "Nope. I won't need it."

I took his hand and we walked onto the balcony. I kicked off my sandals. He removed his shoes. We stripped in unison, openly watching each other attentively. Mike stared at my tits. I gazed at his cock and firm abs.

When I was naked, I walked to the controls of the tub and leaned over to turn it on. The water slowly gurgled until the jets were at full strength. I looked back at Mike and his cock was already growing. I grinned and stepped up to the edge of the tub. I found a good spot and put a foot into the water to test the temperature. Satisfied, I stepped into the water and sat down.

Mike followed and sat directly across from me. I stretched my arms out on either side with the water swirling around my tits. I purposely let my feet rest on the inside of his legs. He sank down in the water and relaxed.

"This is great," I said softly. "I may not get out."

"I told you," Mike said.

I splashed water onto my shoulders and ran my hands across my tits, looking at Mike the entire time.

"If you're trying to make me hard, it's working," he said.

I stretched one leg out and let my foot find his crotch. Sure enough, I could feel his cock beginning to harden. I rubbed it with my sole for a few seconds before pulling back again. The next few minutes we sat in silence, enjoying the water and sounds of the forest.

Then I couldn't wait any longer.

I rose from the seat and moved across to Mike. I straddled his legs and gently settled onto them, leaning forward so it was obvious I wanted him to suck on my tit. He obliged, with his hand working over the other one. Mike switched tits while my pussy ached for attention. I could feel his teeth carefully closing around my nipple.

"I need you, Mike. I want to have sex with you," I said softly.

He looked tense, but when I reached down for his cock, it was rock hard. It was time to do this.

I moved just enough to place my pussy directly over his erection.

"Relax, Mike. Let me do the work," I told him.

I put the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I felt it begin to spread my lips as I lowered my body. I closed my eyes as he began to enter me. Mike put his hands on my ass and I sank onto his cock until it couldn't go any farther.

We lingered like that for several long seconds, enjoying the feeling, until I rose again only to fall onto the thick shaft one more time. I squeezed him with my pussy and I could feel him begin to push up with his hips. Soon, he was fucking me in earnest and I concentrated on the tremendous sensation of his big cock filling my pussy.

Mike kneaded my tits and pulled on the nipples.

"Yes, I love that. Harder!" I urged him.

He pinched them and rolled them between his fingers while continuing to thrust into me at an ever-increasing intensity.

"Oh God, that's so good, Mike. Fuck me!"

I leaned into him and let him suck my tits for a minute while I did most of the movement up and down on his cock. Soon, I felt I was on the verge of cumming.

At that point, I leaned back, rose off of Mike's cock, and stood up.

"Follow me," I said.

I went to the step and climbed out of the hot tub, with Mike and his erection right behind me. I faced the tub and put my hands on the side, bent over at the waist with my legs spread.

"Now fuck me until we cum," I ordered him.

He eagerly got his cock in place and drove it into me with surprising force. I loved it.

"Fuck, yesss!" I cried out.

His legs began to slap my ass as we fucked. Mike put his hands on my hips and held me in place the harder and faster he pounded me. My body told me it was almost time. Mike groaned louder with each thrust.

"C'mon, Mike. Cum for me."

We fucked for another couple minutes. I was ready to scream.

Mike said, "Now, Traci. I'm ready. Oh my God!"

I clung to the edge of the tub, waiting as long as I could before releasing my orgasm. Then Mike brutally drove his cock into me and grunted. I felt him start to cum. I quickly followed.

No matter how hard Mike was fucking me, it was like it wasn't hard enough. I never needed or wanted to cum so bad in my life. The more cum he blasted into me the longer I came myself. I grabbed one of my tits and that set off another orgasm. Still, Mike pounded into me and deposited more cum. My hair clung to my forehead from perspiration when Mike finally was done and I did the best I could to stay upright.

"Christ, Traci. That was fantastic," Mike told me.

"I'm glad we finally had the chance," I said, sitting on the edge of the tub. "I hope we're not done for the day."

"Me, too," he said, matching my smile.

We put on the minimal amount of clothing necessary to sit around the cabin and take a walk in the woods. We kissed a lot. I mean, a lot. It was so cool to be able to have him by me all the time and to hold him and kiss him. I cooked a small dinner because I couldn't pack much, but Mike didn't complain. We sat on the balcony after dinner and I felt a new urge to feel him inside me again.

It wasn't even dark when I said to him, "Let's go to bed, Mike."

I knew he was ready because I succeeded in running my hand over his cock while we walked and a couple times in the cabin. Even with shorts on I could tell his cock wanted more.

When we got inside the bedroom, I stood in front of him and kissed him. Then I lifted off his shirt and played with his chest. He took off my top and fondled my tits before leaning down to suck on each one for a moment. I opened his shorts and let them fall to the floor. I kneeled down and licked his cock a few times, watched it harden, and put it into my mouth. He lifted me up and took off my shorts and panties.

Just like in the pool, he used his tongue on my clit with perfection. When he stood we kissed for the longest time, our hands exploring every inch of each other's body. We just kind of fell onto the bed in an embrace.

I wanted this to be slow and tender. I allowed Mike to fuck me on the balcony because I think we both wanted it at that time. It was definitely satisfying and fun. Now I wanted to make love to him. I wasn't sure he understood the difference, so I was going to have to control the tempo.

Once on the bed, I rolled on top of him. I licked his neck and shoulder as I worked my way down to his chest. I spent as much time and effort on his nipples as he spent on mine and hoped it produced the same great feeling. As much as possible I tried to rub his cock with my body in some way. The first chance I had I took a peek down and he was getting nice and hard.

I licked my way down to his navel and beyond. Mike watched me while I either kissed or licked every inch of him except his cock. I had to stifle a laugh as I saw him grow harder and harder, but I refused to satisfy him.

"What do you want now, Mike?"

"Lick my cock, Traci."

I kissed the insides of his thighs and then his balls.

"Say 'please.'"

"Please lick my cock, Traci," he said with a little more angst.

His cock had to be throbbing as I licked his balls. My hair was sliding across his cock, but not my lips or tongue.

"Do you want to fuck me, Mike?"

"God, yes" he said frantically.

I rolled onto my side and looked at him.

"Make me want to fuck you, then," I told him.

He was on top of me almost instantly. The kiss that followed was the most passionate of any we had had before. It was working.

He kissed me all the way to my tits, which I thought he was going to devour. I tried not to let my body give away just how much I wanted him. He was still rock hard as he moved down to my pussy and began to eat me the way I was becoming quite familiar with. Mike didn't tease very much. I would have to teach him that later. For now, I was fucking loving it.

I gave him a minute or so at my pussy. Then I told him to come up and I took him into my arms. We rolled, kissed, hugged, touched...we did everything but fuck, but God did we both want to. We laughed while tumbling from one side of the bed to the other, alternating who was on top and seeing how close we could bring the other to an orgasm without letting them cum.

Somehow I ended up on my stomach with Mike above me. He played with my ass and slid his cock up and down my crack. I spread my legs virtually begging him to finally fuck me. When I felt the head of his cock ready to enter me, I said, 'No.'

I rolled onto my back.

"Make love to me, Mike. Nice and easy, until we cum together. I want to feel you inside me."

He moved on top of me and I felt the head of his cock begin to split me open once again. Mike's a quick learner because he entered me this time in a slow, deliberate, and very wonderful way. I moaned as every thick inch of him slid inside. Oh my God, I was in heaven.

Mike lowered himself onto me and I put my hands on his broad shoulders.

"I love you so much," I heard myself whisper.

"I love you, too, Traci."

I wrapped my legs around his waist. We rolled gently with each new position giving me a unique awareness of his cock in my pussy. We lay on our sides, facing each other and sometimes kissing, all the while slowly fucking. Mike sucked on my tits. I ran my hand through his hair. Through it all, we fucked.

I lost track of time. Fifteen minutes, maybe, of pure ecstasy. Then Mike had a hand on my clit and I determined it was time to cum.

I tried to warn him but the orgasm made it impossible to speak in actual words. I pulled him closer to me and heard him get ready to cum. After that it was another case of our bodies coming together in a series of climaxes that lasted nearly a minute. I felt the combination of his cum and my juices leaking onto my thigh by the time it was over.

We slept in the nude, of course, managing to make it through until the morning without any more sex. He did lick my tits once or twice and I had his cock in my hand in the morning, but no more sex. All that changed when I decided it was time to get up and shower.

I entered the bathroom alone. I turned on the shower and stepped in by myself. But by the time I was putting my head under the water, I saw Mike walking into the room. I didn't need to invite him. He slid open the glass door and joined me.

I held him while we both got wet and used to the water. His muscular frame was becoming quite familiar to me now and my hands sought out the parts I liked the best, minus his cock, which would get special treatment soon. He did the same to me while we kissed and I knew we would not be leaving that shower without cumming.

Mike grabbed the bar of soap and began to wash my tits. It felt so good sliding over my nipples. He moved down my body to my stomach and eventually the top of my legs. I waited anxiously for him to touch my pussy. I put my arms around his neck and when I felt the soap there, I whispered to him, "Rub it harder, Mike."

He used the corner of the bar of soap to almost enter my pussy. Then he slid it up and rubbed my clit until I moaned with delight.

When it was my turn, I also moved from Mike's chest down to his cock. He was nice and hard by the time I was slithering the bar up and down his cock. He was completely covered in white soapy foam by the time I put the soap away.

I faced the wall of the shower with my back to him. I bent over slightly and spread my legs. Mike knew what to do after that.

We were both so wet and soapy his cock slid in and I almost didn't notice. Mike began to fuck me, gripping my tits firmly. Water flowed over both of us and it felt fantastic. After a minute or two, Mike turned me around and entered me again with my back against the wall. We kissed the entire time he thrust that wonderful cock into me like a piston.

"Yes, Mike. Now. Now!"

I came in torrents, as usual with him. His thrusts became harder and soon he was emptying his cock into my pussy. He was nearly knocking the breath out of me with the force of his insertions, but it was worth it. If that was going to be our last fuck of the mini-vacation, it was a good one.

In fact, it wasn't. We dressed and ate breakfast, after which I convinced Mike to take another walk in the woods. I didn't think it was his favorite part of the trip, but I enjoyed it and wished I had my camera with me the entire time. There was a small lake a half mile away and we sat there and talked for a short while.

When we got back to the cabin we had a few hours left before we had to leave. We spent most of it on the balcony. About an hour before out time was up, I decided to show Mike one more time how much I appreciated the past day.

I walked over to where he sat and leaned over to unbutton his shorts. I kneeled down and pulled them off. I rubbed his cock through his boxers. Then I removed them, too, and scooted forward between his legs. He was already getting hard by the time I kissed his cock.

I took a couple minutes just to gently kiss and lick it, more or less teasing him into a full blown erection. It worked. Only then did I lick the entire length of the shaft and put my lips around the swollen head. It was another minute before I began to take him into my mouth.

I had to give him credit for being able to do it every single time I wanted him hard. But then again, he was fucking eighteen years old. I guess I forgot what guys that age could do.

I tried to give him the best blowjob ever, as least the best he'd had from me. Between my hand and my mouth, no part of his cock was left unattended. My reward was a deep growl by Mike, followed by several spurts of delicious cum down my throat. I sucked him dry and moved up to kiss him, letting him taste the remnants of his cum on my lips.

That was our trip to the cabin. Well, that was our FIRST trip to the cabin. We've been back. We'll always go back and we'll always enjoy each other in ways that few relatives will ever know.

12