Auntie Claudia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra's gaze locked upon her son's magnificent sexual tool and she could not keep her eyes off it no matter how hard she tried.

Oh my God, he's bigger than his father. And Poppa too.

Mia stared with star-struck amazement.

"My, my," Claudia chirped with muffled delight as she gazed upon her nephew's big beautiful cock. "So, what do you think Mia?"

"Wow," Mia stammered. "It's so big."

"Indeed," Claudia replied.

"Auntie Claudia," Mia began. "Why am I suddenly getting so warm?"

"That's yet another sign of sexual arousal," Claudia told her. "Your body temperature rises. It happens to both men and women."

"So, is that why people are naked when they have sex?" Mia asked.

"Partially," Claudia replied. "Would you like to take your top off?"

"Yes," Mia said.

"Good," Claudia said. "Because I don't think it's entirely fair for Kurt to be completely naked while the rest of us are fully clothed, do you?"

"I guess not," Mia replied.

"Besides," Claudia continued. "Nothing makes a man's penis bigger and harder than the sight of a woman's beautiful bare breasts."

Standing up beside Kurt, Mia fumbled slightly as she took hold of her skin tight tank-top and pulled it up over her head and off, revealing her glamorously round and bountiful young breasts with plump pink nipples that were immensely erect.

"Oh God," Petra murmured under her breath.

With passion clawing at every fiber of her being and lust ablaze in her eyes as she gazed upon her half naked niece and her fully naked nephew, Claudia pulled her shirt over her head and off, exposing her own bare breasts. Though not nearly as large or voluptuous as Mia's or Petra's, Claudia's breasts were very pert and firm; solid B-cups, with dark, quarter-sized areolas and pebble-sized nipples.

"Here Kurt," Claudia hissed. "Here are mine."

Kurt's cocked jerked and became even harder as he looked upon Claudia's bare chest as well as her ripped abdomen, her slim waist, her sexy shoulders and toned arms.

"Well, what else can I say except boys will be boys," Claudia mused.

"What do you mean?" Mia asked.

"Well honey," Claudia began. "Men are very easily aroused. Often, to a man, sex is just about the physical act of fucking and the physical pleasure that comes with it. But for a woman; well, as we've already discussed, we're a little bit different. For us, sex is much more about the emotional and mental fulfillment than it is about physical pleasure. Because for us, emotional and mental fulfillment can produce physical pleasure to some extent. So, it takes us a little longer to become physically aroused. And things like a man stroking our hair or caressing our face, rubbing or massaging certain parts of our body and whispering sweet words to us is very important in arousing us."

"Sweet words?" Mia queried.

"Yes," Claudia began. "Kurt, I want you to stroke Mia's hair and cheek again. Mia honey close your eyes. Now this time Kurt, I want you to lean in close and whisper how beautiful you think she is in her ear as you're stroking her."

"Oh God," Petra moaned.

Kurt did as his aunt instructed; softly caressing his sister's cheek and combing his fingers through her silky hair before leaning in.

"Bring your lips as close to her ear as possible Kurt, without touching it," Claudia instructed. "And softly whisper, you are so beautiful Mia. Your hair is so silky, and your skin is like velvet."

Kurt followed directions and whispered in his sister's ear as Mia let out a soft little moan of her own volition.

"Very good," Claudia whispered. "Now, tell me Kurt; what do you find most attractive about your mother?"

"Her boobs," Kurt whispered.

"What about her boobs?" Claudia asked.

"They're so big," Kurt replied.

"Petra," Claudia asked. "Would you let Kurt touch your boobs?"

"Stop this now Claudia," Petra growled.

"You didn't answer my question," Claudia fired back.

Petra merely shifted in her chair.

"He can touch mine," Mia moaned as Kurt was still stroking her hair.

"Oh God," Petra whispered almost inaudibly under her breath.

Without hesitation, Kurt grabbed his sister's bare right breast with such enthusiasm that she yelped in pain.

"Gently Kurt," Claudia cautioned. "Be gentle. A woman's breasts are very sensitive. Very much like a man's testicles. Softly mold them in your fingers; massage them and caress them."

Petra watched helplessly from her rocking chair as Kurt fondled Mia's breasts, growing more and more confident and adventurous with each passing second as he did. Petra felt as though she would either implode or explode at any moment. This was all so wrong! It had to stop! So, why then was it arousing her so much?

"Now Kurt," Claudia continued. "What do you find most attractive about me?"

"Your butt and legs," Kurt told her.

"Really," Claudia mused.

With that, Claudia rose to her feet, pulled her hair out of its ponytail and slowly slipped off her spandex pants. Sliding them down her sexy legs, she quickly stepped out of them and kicked them aside. As she wore no underpants, Claudia was now completely naked.

Petra sucked in another deep breath as she took in her sister's breathtaking nudity. How much longer could she hold out? She could feel her own intense arousal leaking out of her throbbing slit onto her inner thighs. Her underpants were saturated.

Claudia crossed over to where Kurt and Mia were standing and dropped down on her knees behind Mia and grabbed the waistline of her shorts.

"Let's get these off of you baby girl," Claudia hissed. "Get you more comfortable. Is that okay?"

"Yes," Mia murmured. "Please."

Claudia pulled Mia's shorts and panties down to her ankles and the girl stepped out of them. Tossing them aside, Claudia slowly ran her fingertips up the silky soft skin of Mia's legs, butt and lower back.

"Oh my," Claudia whispered. "So soft. So beautiful. You're a work of art, Mia."

"Thank you," Mia whispered.

Claudia then took Mia by the hand.

"Come down here Mia," Claudia told her. "On your knees; next to me."

Mia did as she was told and the two of them positioned themselves directly in front of Kurt; his big cock now dangling semi-erect just inches from their faces.

"Now as you can see sweetie," Claudia said in a low, sultry voice as she gently wrapped her hand around the shaft of Kurt's cock. "Kurt is losing his erection; which means for him to perform sexual intercourse, he'll need to be stimulated so that his penis will become erect and hard again. Now I can do that by just gently stroking it with my hand like I'm doing now. But there is a much more pleasurable way for both him and me.

"By putting it in your mouth and sucking it," Mia offered.

"Very good," Claudia said. "We call that giving a blowjob or giving head."

"Head?" Mia asked innocently.

"A man's penis is divided into two parts," Claudia explained. "There's the part that I'm stroking; it's called the shaft. And then there's this big, round and plump part here at the top. It's called the head. So, when I take Kurt's penis into my mouth, the first part I'm going to sip and suck on is the head. Hence the term, giving head. Like this..."

Claudia ever so gently slipped her pouty, moist lips over the head of Kurt's cock and lightly sipped on it. She then expertly swirled her tongue around it several times as she continued to gently stroke and massage his shaft.

Kurt's entire body tensed up and he sucked in a deep breath.

"See what I did with my tongue there," Claudia asked Mia. "You can really intensify his pleasure by using your tongue. Kind of like what you might do with a lollypop."

Claudia slipped the head of Kurt's cock into her mouth again; this time sealing her lips firmly around where the head and the shaft meet. Her tongue again, swirled masterfully around the head inside her mouth and she could feel him beginning to grow and harden. Opening her mouth, she released his cock with a loud pop sound.

"And once you feel him becoming aroused again as I do now," Claudia said. "You can start taking him in deeper."

Claudia took Kurt in her mouth again and his now pulsing head went over her tongue and down her throat as she swallowed almost halfway down his shaft. With her left hand still stroking him, Claudia gently cupped his balls in her right as she swallowed him deeper and deeper with each slide down the shaft. Kurt was getting incredibly hard and so big now that Claudia began to feel the gag as she took him in still deeper. Coming up briefly for a breath, she swallowed him again and did not stop until she reached his mound. Claudia had her nephew's entire eight-and-a-half-inch cock down her throat.

Pulling up again to the base of the head, Claudia ravenously went back down on it. Faster and deeper, deeper and faster; up and down. Again, and again. Kurt's eyes were rolling back in his head; his mind was spinning, his body turning to jelly and he felt a stirring in his balls unlike anything he'd ever known. Finally, she came up for air; releasing his cock with a loud pop as low and guttural groans of heated passion rose from her throat. With saliva dripping all over her mouth and chin, Claudia wrapped both hands around her nephew's throbbing rod, that was likewise saturated with her saliva, and stroked it sensually.

"Mmm..." Claudia murmured. "My! You've got such a beautiful cock. It's perfect for sucking."

Completely losing herself in lust, Claudia completely forget about Mia as she hungrily took Kurt in her mouth again; swallowing him so deeply, sucking, stroking and slurping him with almost animalistic carnality.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Petra had pulled her nightgown up around her waist and was avidly pleasuring herself with her right hand shoved down her saturated underwear as she sucked on the fingers of her left hand. Watching Claudia give Kurt a blowjob was one of the most intensely erotic experience and most arousing sight of her life.

As Claudia took Kurt in her mouth for the second time, Petra could no longer resist the inevitable. Rising to her feet on rather wobbly legs, she pulled her nightgown up over her head and off. Tossing it back in the rocking chair, she cupped her voluptuous and braless breasts in her hands. Letting her hands slid down her body like those of lover, she hooked the waistline of her saturated underpants with her thumbs and slid them down her long sexy legs and stepped out of them.

Feeling Kurt's body jerk and stiffen suddenly brought Claudia back from the edge of unadulterated passion. She had to control herself despite her own wants and needs. Kurt was young, totally inexperienced and she had to slow down if she wanted him to last.

Young men, experienced or not, tend to climax far too quickly if over stimulated.

Finally coming up for air with another loud pop as she released Kurt's massive and throbbing rod from her mouth, Claudia observed Mia gently caressing Kurt's thigh as she had been intensely watching her aunt suck her brother's cock. With her chin, lips and cheeks coated in her own saliva, Claudia continued to very gently massage Kurt's cock in her hand.

"So, Mia," Claudia hissed with a seductive smile. "You think you're ready to try giving your first blowjob?"

"Not yet," Petra said.

Kurt eyes sprang open as Claudia and Mia spun their heads around to find Petra coming to them; lowering her magnificent naked body down to her knees between them as her gorgeous platinum blonde hair draped long and mystically over her shoulders. Petra sensually ran her fingertips up her sister's bare back to the nap of her neck. The sisters then gazed longingly and deeply into each other's eyes.

"You were right Claudia," Petra began. "It's my responsibility to teach my children about sex and I've neglected it."

"Well," Claudia said. "I'd say you got here just in time."

"I love you so much lil' sister," Petra whispered. "Thank you."

"Come on Mama Sis," Claudia whispered. "Kiss me like you used to."

Petra and Claudia's mouths crushed together in ravenous passion. Mia was fascinated and Kurt nearly climaxed as they watch their mother and aunt melt into one another; sharing such a deep, kiss. Finally, the two women came up for air and Petra softly caressed her sister's cheek.

"So, Mia," Petra began; still gazing at Claudia. "Auntie Claudia has demonstrated for you on how to give a man head. Now, I'd like her to demonstrate for you on how to give a woman head."

"It will be my pleasure," Claudia hissed.

"What about Kurt?" Mia asked.

"Oh, don't you worry," Petra replied. "Momma is going to take good care of him."

Claudia offered her hand to Mia.

"And Auntie Claudia is going to take good care of you sweetie," Claudia mused as she caressed her niece's soft cheek.

"Kurt my love," Petra said. "I want you to sit down on the loveseat and spread your legs wide."

Kurt did as his mother instructed.

"That's it," Petra whispered as she positioned herself on her knees between his legs. "Now lean back and close your eyes."

As he did, Kurt felt Petra's hand wrap sensually around his shaft and she began to firmly stroke it. Then the warmth and wetness of her mouth suddenly engulfed his pulsing purple head. Slowly, Petra took him in; deeper and deeper. Warmer and warmer. The suction was amazing; incredibly intense. Faster, harder, still deeper. So wet! So warm! So tight!

Oh God!

Never imagining that anything could feel more wonderful than when Auntie Claudia was sucking him; Petra was completely blowing his mind. Resting his hand in the silky softness of his mother's hair, she swallowed him all the way to the balls.

And she was only just beginning.

As Petra began to service Kurt on the loveseat, Claudia stretched Mia out on her back on the plush carpet of the living room floor. Hovering over the girl, Claudia gently stroked her hair.

"Are you okay sweetheart," Claudia asked.

"Yes," Mia replied.

"Do you have any questions?" Claudia asked.

"How can you give a woman head?" Mia asked.

"Sweetheart," Claudia whispered as she tenderly stroked Mia's face. "There are infinite ways in which one woman can sexually fulfill another.

"Really," Mia said.

"Oh yes," Claudia replied.

"And, I've also been wondering just how exactly two women can have sexual intercourse," Mia said.

"Again, there are countless methods," Claudia told her. "But something very important to remember. Women don't necessarily have intercourse together. They make love together."

"What's the difference?" Mia asked.

They could hear the slurping, sucking and occasional gagging of Petra as she sucked Kurt, whom in turn, was breathing deeply and moaning softly.

"Well," Claudia said. "For instance, do you like to kiss Mia? Have you ever been kissed?"

"You mean like the way you and Momma just kissed?" Mia asked. "No."

"Would you like for us to kiss that way," Claudia asked.

"Yes," Mia replied.

"Good," Claudia said. "Sit up for me baby."

As Mia sat up, Claudia repositioned herself so that she was seated on the carpeting with her legs extended in front of her. She then instructed Mia to straddle her lap and then wrap her legs around her waist. Mia did as she was told and ultimately locking her legs around Claudia's waist and her arms around Claudia's neck so that they were face to face with their bodies pressed gently against each other. Claudia wrapped her arms around Mia's soft but shapely torso and the two of them looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful Mia," Claudia whispered.

"So are you Auntie Claudia," Mia replied.

"You do know how much I love you," Claudia said. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Mia answered. "I love you too."

"And you know your mother and how very much she loves you?" Claudia asked. "But my love for you doesn't even begin to remotely compare to her love for you.

"Really," Mia replied in wondrous awe.

"Yes," Claudia replied. "So, don't ever forget how much you're loved baby girl."

"I won't," Mia replied; her eyes misting with tears.

"Good," Claudia said. "Now, I want you to bring your lips slowly to mine and open your mouth just slightly,"

Mia followed instruction and her lips brushed softly against Claudia's.

"Like that?" Mia asked.

"Yes," Claudia told her. "Now I'm going to press my lips on yours and you just follow my lead. Remember to take your time and just do whatever feels natural."

"Okay," Mia murmured.

Aunt and niece's lips slowly came together, and Mia instantly felt her aunt's embrace around her tighten. Claudia gently nibbled on Mia's lips at first and Mia followed suit.

"Now Mia," Claudia said. "I'm going to press harder. So, I want you to open your mouth a little wider and I want you to cup your hands around my neck."

Mia did as she was told, and their mouths slowly seared together so beautifully. Claudia slowly pushed her tongue into her niece's mouth and Mia welcomed it in as though she's been kissing like this for years. Their embrace tightened and soon, Claudia's tongue was exploring the deepest recesses of Mia's mouth; which was silk and heat and promise.

Then Mia grew bold!

Without breaking their kiss, she repositioned her body so that she was on her knees, straddling her aunt's lap and then using her body weight, slowly pushed Claudia down onto her back. Claudia submitted and once on her back, wrapped her arms around Mia's shoulders and her legs around her waist.

Mia then pushed her tongue deep into Claudia's mouth.

Again, getting lost in the throes of passion and lust, Claudia quickly regained some composure and remembered she had to be in charge. Retaking control, she rolled them over so that Mia was pinned on her back beneath her. Without speaking, Claudia ever so slowly began kissing, licking and suckling her way down Mia's gorgeous naked body.

"Let your hands rest at your sides Mia honey," Claudia whispered. "Relax. Close your eyes. Just let your body feel and experience the pleasure of me making love to you."

Claudia continued her descent down the girl's immaculate body. Her neck, her collar bones, her beautiful breasts; molding and massaging them in her fingers as her lips and tongue swirled about them. Claudia snatched Mia's left nipple between her lips and her tongue danced with amazing skill all about it. Mia's back arched; pushing her breasts deeper into Claudia's mouth. Claudia drug the tip of her tongue slowly away from the left nipple, tracing a line of saliva along Mia's buxom flesh as it traveled down through the valley between the girl's breasts and up the right where she snatched the right nipple between her lips.

Mia squealed with delight as her heart raced and she felt such new and wondrous tingling throughout her body and a blazing heat in her loins.

Claudia continued down over the girl's flat tummy; dragging the tip of her tongue over the quivering and deliciously sweet flesh.

"Spread your legs for me baby," Claudia whispered, and Mia obeyed. "Now bend up your knees and plant your feet on the floor."

Again, Mia obeyed as Claudia slid her naked body down on the plush carpet between Mia's legs and got her first up close look at her niece's sexual center. So young, so vibrant and so ripe. Topped with just a miniscule turf of honey blonde pubic hair, the folds were so precious and tiny. They looked like newly budded rose petals. Gently putting her fingers on Mia's center, Claudia spread the beautiful folds, opening the girl to reveal radiant pink flesh that was glistening with Mia's nectar. Lowering her face to within inches of the vaginal opening, Claudia could then feel the intense heat emanating from within Mia's body and her nostrils were flooded with the girl's wondrous natural scent.