Auntie Claudia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mia," Claudia whispered. "You are gorgeous."

"Thank you, Auntie Claudia," Mia whispered bashfully.

"Can I taste you?" Claudia asked.

"Please," Mia murmured; utterly overcome by the passion flowing through her.

Wrapping her arms around Mia's hips, Claudia plunged in and proceeded to devour her niece's pussy with an intensity and a passion she hadn't experienced in a long time. Claudia pushed her tongue deep inside Mia while sealing her lips around her labia.

Mia sucked in a deep and forceful breath; her hands groped and grasped desperately at the carpet as Claudia's ravenous feast upon her sex intensified. With the unbridled passion fogging her mind and causing her to forget how inexperienced her niece was, Claudia slipped her middle finger deep inside Mia and the girl's body convulsed as her back arched toward the ceiling in a horseshoe. Claudia was ablaze with passion and just could not restrain herself.

Her niece had the sweetest pussy Claudia had ever tasted. So vibrant, ripe and delicious!

Suddenly, as Mia felt an enormous climax building inside her, she felt another hand fall upon her right breast. Rolling her head to the right and opening her eyes, Mia saw her mother lying beside her on the carpet and smiling sweetly. Glancing down her mother's body, Mia saw that Kurt was between her legs with his face buried in her sexual center; evidently performing the same act on their mother that Auntie Claudia was on her.

"Hold on my baby," Petra moaned. "It only gets more wonderful from here."

Soon, Petra's body was convulsing and guttural moans of an almost animalistic nature where springing from her mouth as Kurt was obviously doing his job exceptionally well for a first timer. But just then, Mia felt a force beginning to rush through her body like nothing she'd ever experienced. It was so powerful, so intense and was quickly overwhelming her. Mia's body convulsed violently, her eyes rolled back in her head and she felt a release of such force; a tremendous explosion.

Mia's body shuttered violently and spasmed wildly; so much so that Claudia had to hold her down as suddenly, a euphoric fulfillment unlike anything she'd ever known flowed over her and all through her. It was so overwhelming that she felt tears suddenly running out of her eyes. Her heart was pounding so incredibly hard that it was painful, and she was literally gasping desperately for air as moan after moan tumbled from her lips.

Claudia was gulping up so much sweet young nectar for Mia had indeed exploded and her inner thighs were doused with her sexual juices. When she had finally licked the girl clean, Claudia kissed, licked and suckled her way back up Mia's twitching body until finally she hovered directly over her mouth and kissed her very softly on the lips.

"How do you feel, baby?" Claudia whispered.

"Amazing," Mia moaned.

Just then, Petra's body convulsed violently and her back arched in a literal horseshoe toward the ceiling. Guttural orgasmic moans erupted from her mouth as the explosive force of her climax smashed into her. Then the euphoria flowed over her and Petra fell back into a spent heap, moaning and gasping softly.

Claudia again gently kissed Mia.

"Go to your mother baby," Claudia instructed. "Cuddle her in your arms; caress her the way I caressed you. Kiss her the way you kissed me; and remember how much she loves you."

Claudia slid off Mia and turned her attention to Kurt, who was still lying between his mother's legs and lapping up her nectar. Claudia took him by the nap of his neck and raised him up onto his knees.

"Let me taste your mother on your lips," Claudia commanded and then crushed her mouth to his.

Mia cuddled up next to her mother, who was still recovering from her orgasm; her head rolling gently from side to side as she was still trying to catch her breath. Feeling someone gently stroking her forehead, Petra opened her eyes to find Mia hovering just above her. Neither spoke as they gazed lovingly into one another's beautiful blue eyes. Petra slid her hand up Mia's arm that was now draped over her body, burying her hand in her daughter's silky soft hair on the back of her head and pulled her gently down to her.

Mother and daughter smiled sweetly at each other as their lips seared together.

Petra engulfed Mia in her arms, pulling the girl's much smaller body down atop her; wrapping both her arms and legs around her; forming a loving and protective cocoon. Mia's mind was spinning, and her heart was racing as she felt her mother's tongue slip into the deepest recesses of her mouth. Mia had never felt safer or more loved in her entire life and never felt closer to her mother. Though she had always loved her mother; this was something entirely different. Obviously.

And just then, Auntie Claudia's words went through Mia's mind about how her love for her could not even begin to compare to the love her mother had for her. Mia then remembered that while Auntie Claudia's kiss had been hot, passionate and full of carnal desire and insatiable lust, it was nonetheless, missing something. But now, as she kissed her mother; Mia knew exactly what it was missing with Claudia:

True love.

Proving that while sex in and of itself is wonderful, love makes it truly amazing. Auntie Claudia had been right again.

Mia could literally taste her mother's soul and she hoped that Petra could taste hers. She could. This was the most breathtaking and precious moment in either of their lives. Mia felt tears building as their kiss grew even deeper. Finally, they came up for air and mother and daughter tenderly caressed each other as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

As they lay quietly and gently snuggled each other, mother and daughter heard Kurt moaning softly and breathing deeply. Glancing in the that direction, they saw Kurt stretched on his back the plush carpet with Claudia sensually stroking and sucking his cock.

"Auntie Claudia really likes sucking Kurt's cock," Mia observed.

"She most certainly does," Petra replied and then called out. "Oh Claudia..."

Claudia quickly released his cock with another loud pop.

"I believe your mother is ready for you," Claudia said; stroking Kurt's shaft. "Are you ready for her?"

"Oh God yes," Kurt moaned.

"Mia my love, I want you right here with me. In fact, I want you to get behind me so I can lie my head in your lap and lean against you," Petra instructed. "That way you can see everything and we can experience this together."

"Yes Momma," Mia replied.

The group repositioned themselves quickly. Mia on her knees, resting on her lower legs as Petra slid up against her on her back; resting her head on Mia's upper thighs. Petra made herself as comfortable as possible and spread her legs. Claudia guided Kurt over and positioned him on his knees between his mother's legs. His cock was massive, throbbing and incredibly hard. Petra's pussy was swollen; her folds and quivering slit were beet red, puffy and glistening in her nectar while her alabaster skin was flushed pink and basted with sweat.

Claudia positioned Kurt with inches of his mother's vaginal opening and then placed her hand on his around his shaft. She then whispered something in his ear that neither Petra nor Mia could hear. Mia gently stroked her mother's hair.

Suddenly Kurt leaned forward, placed his hands on the carpet on either side of his mother's body and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Deeper Kurt," Claudia whispered. "Kiss her the way I kissed you."

Kurt seared his mouth to Petra's and she willingly submitted to him; his tongue sinking deep into her mouth. Petra gently stroked her son's powerful body as he kissed her so deeply. Finally, he came up for air.

"I love you Momma," Kurt whispered.

"I love you too my darling," Petra replied; her heart skipping a beat.

Kurt straightened up and repositioned himself as before with the head of his throbbing cock just inches from Petra's opening. Guided by Claudia, Kurt gently pushed the pulsing head against his mother's folds and watched with awe as it slipped smoothly inside her body.

Petra chirped in delight as she felt the entry.

"Now pull back," Claudia whispered in his ear.

Kurt pulled himself out.

"Now push back inside again," Claudia instructed. "Slowly. And this time, go in a little further."

Claudia once again guided Kurt inside his mother; this time to about halfway down his shaft. Petra's eyes fell shut as she felt herself being filled.

Oh, it had been so long.

"Now pull out again," Claudia instructed. "Slowly. Very slowly. We want to tease her a bit. Women find that very stimulating."

Again, Kurt slowly pulled himself out of his mother. Mia was now gently fondling her mother's breasts.

"Now back in," Claudia whispered. "And this time, all the way."

Claudia again guided Kurt's pulsing head to just inside Petra's opening.

"Now plunge all the way inside her with one stroke," Claudia ordered. "Thrust your hips forward with all the strength you've got."

Petra gasped deeply and moaned passionately as her son plunged deep inside her. Her body tingled so intensely and her back arched as the pleasure coursed all through her. Meanwhile, Kurt was utterly overwhelmed by the remarkable sensation of his cock being deeply buried in a woman's pussy. And the fact that it was his own mother's made the experience that much more extraordinary. The heat, the moisture and the snugness that suddenly completely engulfed his cock was indescribable. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced or imagined.

He was now, truly, a man!

"Now pump, pump," Claudia instructed. "That's it. Back and forth, back and forth; slowly at first."

Claudia placed one hand on Kurt's back and the other on one of his hips to help steady him and guide him as he began to thrust in and out of Petra and find a rhythm. For her part, Petra moaned softly, breathed deeply and rolled her head gently from side to side with her eyes closed.

"Mmm oh yes baby," Petra moaned. "Oh, that's so good. Mmm oh yeah. Oh, you're in so deep. Oh, don't stop."

"Now faster," Claudia ordered Kurt.

Kurt increased his velocity and of his own volition, began to move his hips and pelvis in a circular motion. Petra's moaning grew louder and more intense. Her breathing became more strained and she began to gasp. Kurt himself began to groan and grunt as he thrust harder and faster. Sweat began to drip off his body down on to Petra's.

"Oh God baby," Petra moaned. "Oh yes! Oh, don't stop!"

"Oh Momma," Kurt groaned.

"Faster baby," Petra howled. "Oh, harder! Ohhh, my God that's so fucking good!"

And it was. Petra Schulze hadn't had sex in over thirteen years, and she had never been fucked better than she was being fucked right now.

By her own son.

Claudia drew back as Kurt had most definitely found his rhythm and was now ferociously pounding his mother. So much so in fact that her entire body was rocking and bouncing violently with the force of his every thrust. Mother and son's orgasmic moans and howls were reverberating off the walls and ceiling of the small living room. Petra through her arms up and around Mia's body to brace and steady herself.

"Oh, hold on to me baby," Petra moaned to Mia.

Claudia looked on with such a burning passion and want in her eyes. She was soon furiously pleasuring herself as the lust of the scene and the intense smell of sex in the air completely overcame her.

By now, both Kurt and Petra were drenched with sweat; gasping, groaning, howling and moaning with their bodies nearing physical exhaustion. But the intensity of the passion was so powerful as they both neared climaxes. Suddenly, Kurt's face contorted in an almost inhuman expression as the massive eruption building up in his balls was now racing up his cock.

"Oh fuck," Kurt roared. "I'm going to cum. What do I do?"

"Pull out baby," Petra moaned. "I want to see you cum all over me."

After one final and powerful stab deep inside her, Kurt pulled back and his cock slid completely out of Petra. With a look of panic, he managed to grab his shaft just before a profuse stream of thick white cum launched out of the tip. The force of the semen eruption was so strong that the stream hit Mia in the abdomen, as well as completely dousing Petra's hair, face and chest. Claudia quickly came up behind Kurt, reached around wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked so that a second and still rather impressive stream of cum shot out and fell onto his Petra's abdomen, filling her belly button.

"You did it, baby boy," Claudia whispered in Kurt's ear. "You fucked your mother."

Mother and son panted and moaned as the intense passion of the moment began to subside. So caught up in the moment, Petra was rubbing all of Kurt's seed over her body as if it were skin cream. Claudia continued to milk Kurt's cock until the last drops of semen were expelled; at which point, he collapsed on top of his mother and she threw her arms around him.

"Mmm," Petra murmured. "That was incredible baby."

Mia continued to stroke her mother's hair and mother and daughter continued to smile so sweetly and longingly at each other. Just then, Claudia crawled up beside Mia and kissed her on the lips.

"It'll be your turn next baby girl," Claudia whispered.

"Me," Mia gulped.

"I think we need to give this boy a few minutes to rest," Petra added. "He's certainly earned it. My God. So amazing."

"I'm ready if she is," Kurt offered.

"Indeed, you are," Petra chirped. "Oh, my goodness."

Petra could feel his cock begin to stir once again. Rolling them over, Petra rested Kurt on his back on the carpet and then kissed him softly on the lips as she sensually wrapped her hand around his cock. Mia and Claudia came around and the three women positioned themselves on the floor around Kurt's slim waist. Claudia slid in between Kurt's legs while Mia and Petra pushed themselves up against each of his hips.

With his cock already in her hand, Petra took it deeply in her mouth. Kurt's eyes rolled back in his head as his mother swallowed him deeply. As his cock began to harden, Petra passed it to Claudia who voraciously took it deep in her mouth. Mia was amazed at how Claudia could take the whole thing into her mouth and throat with seeming ease. Finally, with yet another loud pop, Claudia released his cock and shifted it to Mia.

"All yours baby," Claudia told her. "Don't think. Just do what comes natural."

Mia grabbed her brother's cock and shoved it into her mouth.

"That's my girl," Petra offered.

Mia had learned much in a short time. Kurt had no complaints whatsoever. For his part, Kurt propped himself up on his elbows and watched with utter delight and erotic wonder as his sister, mother and aunt took turns sucking him. They were passing his cock back and forth between them like a single straw in a milkshake. While one sucked his cock, another was fondling and/or sucking his balls.

It was the most erotic sight he'd ever seen.

When Mia once again had Kurt in her mouth, Petra gently ran her hand down Mia's backbone, over her beautiful ass and down to her steaming little kitty and gently fingered her. She was very swollen and wet.

"I think she's ready," Petra whispered with a smile to Claudia.

Claudia gently ran her fingers through Mia's hair causing her to release Kurt from her mouth.

"It's your time Mia love," Claudia whispered and kissed her softly on the lips. "Time to truly enter womanhood."

Mia then felt her mother's hands slide gently around her body and cup her breasts. The touch of her mother once again set Mia's entire body ablaze with immense passion and she tingled all over so intensely.

Unexpectedly, Mia turned and hungrily crushed her mouth to her mother's. Petra, who was caught somewhat by surprise; not only by the kiss but at Mia's intensity and passion for her, cradled her daughter's smaller body in her arms and returned the kiss with equal fervor. Mother and daughter were soon rolling on the floor; their sweat laden naked bodies carnally entwined, and their mouths seared together so tightly they were literally breathing the air in the other's lungs.

Claudia and Kurt looked on as Claudia gently massaged Kurt's throbbing cock. Suddenly, Kurt clipped Claudia's chin in his fingers, tilted her head toward him and took her mouth in a kiss. Claudia was caught off guard at first for Kurt was now exhibiting a level of confidence he'd never known before as well as the beginnings of male dominance.

It excited her deeply. He was also proving to be quite a good kisser.

"I want you now Auntie Claudia," Kurt whispered as he nibbled softly on Claudia's lips.

"Mmm," Claudia moaned. "Not yet. Mia first."

"Mia is far more interested in Momma than in me," Kurt whispered as he now nibbled on her neck.

Claudia was astonished at what an amazing lover Kurt was becoming; and so quickly to boot.

"It does seem that way doesn't it," Claudia replied.

Kurt returned his lips to Claudia's and their mouths seared together. Cupping her neck in his hands, Kurt slipped his tongue deep into Claudia's mouth as she slid her arms around his body.

At that moment, Petra and Mia came up for air and gazed into each other's eyes.

"Don't you want to have sex with Kurt?" Petra whispered.

"No," Mia replied. "I want you."

"Oh Mia," Petra queried as Mia kissed her softly. "Claudia, why don't you take Kurt upstairs to my bedroom. That way the two of you can be alone. Mia is going to stay here with me."

Kurt was sweeping Claudia off her feet with the passion of his kiss and hence, she did not respond or even hear Petra.

"Claudia did you...?" Petra began as she glanced over and saw her son and sister kissing so passionately. "Oh. Well then, perhaps we should go upstairs instead."

Mother and daughter got to their feet and walked hand in hand out of the living room. Glancing over her shoulder for one last little peek, Petra observed Kurt lying Claudia down on her back, spreading her legs and positioning himself between them. His cock was immense now, and so incredibly hard.

Their kiss never broke. In fact, it only seemed to grow deeper and more passionate.

"Oh my," Petra whispered. "I think your brother might be falling in love."

"With Auntie Claudia?" Mia asked.

"Yes," Petra replied.

"Is she falling in love with him too?" Mia asked.

"I think she might just be," Petra replied.

"Momma," Mia began timidly. "Can a mother and daughter fall in love?"

"Let's go upstairs and find out," Petra answered.

TO BE CONTINUED