All Comments on 'Auntie Sin'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue!

This was really great! I think there are lots of potential storylines. I also believe Mom needs to loosen up! Maybe Auntie Sin needs to help her big sister out? I mean, if she horned in on that week in Florida, Sin might be able to help her work through some of her sexual hang ups?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part 2!

Is there a part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved every word of it! Thank you, five stars, and I can hardly wait for more. Hot stuff indeed!!!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 9 years ago
Summer visit

It would be great to have a part 2 with the details of the summer visit with Auntie Sin and the red head.

This is a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Amazing as per usual

Great story LC.

Yes it was carefree but it still had your voice.

I do agree it does need a second chapter, but only if You feel so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot!

This story is great and really hits the target. I would love to read an aunt and niece story from you in future. Your lesbian stories are my favourites.

Thanks for submitting this story.

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76over 9 years ago

This as well as your friend for Christmas was outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so so

Eh. I was half impressed. Not your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

Outstanding.

Simply outstanding it was one of the best Aunt/Nephew stories i have read on literotica and I've read most of them. I also would like a part 2 if you so choose. Even better an Aunt Sin Audio story. That would be....Fantastic.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
Very hot!

Auntie Sin is a very interesting character and I'd definitely enjoy reading more stories about her if you were so inclined.

A really good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice change of pace

As a long time reader of yours (SWB one got me hooked) I have enjoyed your work and your efforts to make these far fetched fantasies somewhat realistic. You stated that this story was a change for you and you were just going to relax and let it fly and that you did.

Hot, just goddamn hot and although I am not one for just any story to morph into a series this one has so much potential! Sinclair's voracious and varied sexual appetite makes the possibilities endless...I am going to toss out....a threesome between Sin/Jake and....Dad! Seems he's been there a long time ago so why not again? Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

You set up a good incest story series that if you keep it up looks like Jake will get to have a threesome eventually with both his mom and his Aunt Sin, and Aunt Sin will eventually be fucking Jake's dad. I mean a mother with a good figure that she hides, a dad who at one point in time fucked his wife's slutty sister, where else could this story go other than an eventual family orgy between the four of them.

Then there is the presence of Mandy from the airport who is into both older women and studly men and is a stripper like Aunt Sin; and friends with benefits Jen for him and Aunt Sin to fuck as well.

Then there is Jake's pending visit to his Aunt in Florida and his threesome with her younger redheaded playmate; not to mention visiting her strip club in Florida.

Great erotic story, if you can do more character development with at least the four main characters, including why Aunt Sin left the family business, how she met and fucked her sister's husband, did she and her sister ever have a threesome that her sister now regrets, etc... lots of good potential material from which to put together a really good erotic story. Keep up the good work and please continue this sexy series.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Want to read more in an Auntie Sin series

I want Jake to get Auntie Sin to confess that she doesn't just want her nephew, but wants his stuck-up mother as well. Then I want them to plan on making that a reality. I'm not sure if that will require making Jake's father their accomplice or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars from me

Please continue this story.

This might be one of the best setups I've ever read.

You could do so much more in this world, the aunt, the stripper mandy, slow seduction of the mom and maybe eventual threesome.

Please push this story forward.

Excellent work.

tmerf11tmerf11over 9 years ago
Great stuff.

This is one of my favs in a while. All your stuff is great. Would love to see more stuff along this line. It looks like you don't revisit characters a lot, so I won't get my hopes up to see Auntie Sinn again, but stories with this type of action are great in my book. I for one don't need super realistic stuff to be entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great piece of writing here

Good dialogue, hot&believable action, distinct characters, all-around awesome work here! 5 stars easily! I'd love to see how the story progresses too. Thanks!

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Your usual great stuff!

There is hardly a doubt that your stories will be fun to read, and this one was certainly no exception!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Loved it, as usual.

When some comments tell an author they're "amazing" or "incredible", I have to shake my head and wonder if I've read the same story. Not with you: Always setting the bar high, you just don't disappoint.

I'd love to read a continuation of this story, especially to see if Sin shares Jake with Mandy, or if Mom has an inner slut to release.

Looking forward to the next story you write.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Another LC68 story makes my day. Awesome fucking story! Can't wait to read your upcoming mom/son story. Keep em cumming LC!

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
This kind of writing is why you are on my favz.

Wow you've done it again, another superb story that catches the reader and wont let go. I would love to see a sequel but am happy none the less. Thank you LC68 for your time and talent !

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 9 years ago
The birth of an Auntie Sin franchise?

"Good ole Sinclair would be just as happy to be with a niece as well!"

Sounds like a great idea to me! A prim and proper young thing just turned 19 when Auntie Sin puts the moves on her. A "nice" girl who finds out that her auntie wants to get into her panty. The other commentators also suggest additional scenarios. You may have a potential "Auntie Sin" franchise here!

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
not bad

very good not useally slutty mom and aunt stories dont normaly appeal to me but wasnt to bad to read would be great to maybe get mom involved and maybe explain a little more why aunt wants him so bad and maybe get her to stop being a slut unless your stories are in the world where diseases dont exsist hope there will be more to this story would be great if he tagged mom too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More....

Would like to see this story develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my...

Now I am totally addicted to ur stories. Dam this got me going love tha build up. Id likefor more describing of tha characters. But dam Sinclair omg. Thank u a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now we have to see the temptation of his dad

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rising to the occasion when aunt pays a visit

Well no wonder his mother was pissed off at her sister, not everday a mother loses her son to her sister, Sinclair has it bad for her nephew, at it's mutual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
invitation to infection

Arse to vagina? That's a really good way to get a vaginal infection. Otherwise, good and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I can't wait for the next part, but i want you to take your time because such a good story like this one can't be rushed.

hehu15240hehu15240over 9 years ago
Did I enjoy this story???

I'm currently on all fours, panting hard, sweat dripping off my naked body, a combination of my wetness and KY jelly running down the insides of my thighs, my John Holmes suction cup dildo still stuck to the table leg and poised for more action though minutes ago I was shamelessly twerking it to a rip roaring orgasm punctuated with my shouts of "FUCK ME BABY!" "FUCK YOUR BITCH GOOD AND HARD!".

Yeah, I enjoyed your wonderful story...a lot! ;-)

More Auntie Sinclair please. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This has to continue!!!

Holy shit what a story! Everyone is dying to see what's going to happen next including me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a joke.

Your female characters are ridiculous. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Aunt Sin!

I love the "broad strokes"... it leaves more room for kink and dirty talk! A week with Aunt Sin (and a whole perverse cast of slutty supporting character) would be very good indeed. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Namby Pamby

Why does this author have a propensity for making the male protagonists out to be namby pamby, whining, selfish little girls?

It's a concurrent theme across the vast majority of his stories. The premise for each usually consists of 4 pages regarding a babbling, sycophantic "mixed-up" kid who doesn't seem to know his ass from his elbow concluding with 2 pages of actual worthy script.

Same old, same old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue Please........

You have got to follow up with Jake going to Florida for the week. Can't wait to read about that trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope you continue

This story is so good, I hope you continue it or at least knit an ending

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMNover 9 years ago
Liked it!

Overall I liked it quite a bit. My only significant complaint is that you used the word "Auntie" in dialogue more than one would ever do in real conversation. Using it occasionally for effect - that makes sense. Overuse, though, takes away the sexiness and becomes a distraction, especially when referring to herself in the third person. When he uses it so much it also goes against her desire for him to "be a man" with her. Auntie is what the sweet young nephew would use.

gunmakergunmakerabout 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I feel it was well developed and I like the way you introduced all the plot lines slowly as you went. I do hope you continue this. Many interesting ways to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow great story

Realy loved this story and the way things were developed in this story I hope you write a second ch. about him going to florida . please you have written a great story that I hope you will make a second ch. . they do not have enuph stars for a story like this I would like to give it 8 for story line and well done story development .

keep wrighting you have a gift .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Luckiest Nephew Ever

This is a wonderful story, probably the best "Fucking Auntie" tale I have ever read. Hope you find the time to add TWO sequels: first, Jake doing his Aunt right under his mother's nose, for the next week, and also sharing "Mandy" with her; and second, the Florida week, doing Auntie and her little redhead GF, and also doing Auntie's 3 Florida partners, one at a time or all at once. And if you wanted to continue, I could see Jake coming home and carefully arousing his mother to put out for him, converting her into as big a hottie as his aunt, complete with a wardrobe, inside and out, to match the New Mom with her previously dominant sister. And for good measure, let's see Jake's dad get all the action from his now insatiable hottie wife, when she is between fucks with her son. I know that's a lot to ask for, but if you don't ask, you don't get. Thanx for the Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is the sequal?

Great story, loved the build up and anticipation. I'm sure I'm not the only reader who would love to know about the dad and aunt Sin or the week long visit. Big fan of your writing by the way, you and silk stockingslover are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

You have to do another chapter of Auntie Sin! This was so good and you have way to much left untold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

True every guy should have an aunt like that, though in my case it was my uncles sister-in-law so technically she wasn't my aunt, but she both very hot and stunningly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

When are we going to see in depth the relation between the father and aunt? Do they continue today or was it font memories in the fast?

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Love the buildup, off/on/off/on stuff with the mother, and final event.

A few words missing here and there were a slight distraction for a pedant, otherwise well constructed and written.

One thing I think could be safer: not having the nephew do anal and straight to vaginal sex, an unhealthy practice even if the Aunt wanted it. I'm not sure as a teen if I'd have the self control to refuse that, right in the middle of an amazing session, but think there is an opportunity for improving healthy sex through education in stories.

Great effort , looking forward to the next and other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write MIRE

I want more of this story. Thank you

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This story was so HOT! I hate to be that guy, but you made some mistakes in regards to spelling an punctuation. Still, I'd read this story again. I would totally read a sequel. You have a great talent for pacing.

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
Wow

You have got to be kidding, you have to extend this story. Simply amazing,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey! Sequel!!!

What's the deal dropping the little hint that auntie may set him up with someone and leaving it at that? Does he get a GF in the next episode? Do he and his aunt share? And as one of the other comments said, what's the deal about Dad?!?!?!

Thanks for sharing your time, and thoughts with all of us, I very much enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome.

I love all your stuff. Great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved the story

I had a thought or two and I was right his Father had been with her but I bet his wife does not know that little fact. I enjoyed the story and would really like to read more about Aunt Sin and her nephew and her little playmate when he goes to stay a week with his aunt maybe he will stay with her and go to school there. Say you will write a sequel to this story. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc @yahoo.com

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Moves Right Into My Top Ten List!

This is one HOT,well-told story! The descriptions of the sex are explicit,and you can almost feel the bodily fluids sailing past you as you're reading!

This one is right there with one of your other stories that I love,"That's What Friends Are For".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE BEST STORY EVER

This is a story that you can read again and again and never get tired of it. This is a great, great story.

Photo_broPhoto_broalmost 8 years ago
Summer visit

We need more of Auntie Sin, Mandy and Jake's visit to Florida.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 8 years ago
Holy Shit! that was a wilkd ride!!!!!

I agree with anonymous Ron: I would really like to read more about Aunt Sin and her nephew and her little playmate when he goes to stay a week with his aunt maybe he will stay with her and go to school there. That story line could be good for several additional adventures, I love solid likable characters that I can read continuing adventures. I definitely needs to down there and not come back.

thank you so much for such a fun and Hot story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

This needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story definitely needs a sequel. Maybe he moves in with aunt for college

DaimonFreyDaimonFreyover 7 years ago

Superb story and just like everybody I hope for sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel.....

Se-quel....Se-quel.....Se-quel..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my!

So incredibly hot! We need more Auntie Sin stories! I can't wait to read the threesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This is my favorite story that you've written. I don't know how, but you managed to top yourself. Sequel! Sequel!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Didn't like the last few sentences, it kinda ruined the fantasy for me that his father had been there before him.

KevinstickerKevinstickerover 7 years ago
Pity the mother

So the father is cheating with the aunt. Kind of ruining both characters. The plot is nothing special. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot!

You really can write, that was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Please give us a sequel!

69licklover6969licklover69about 7 years ago
great aunt sin

makes my time with my aunt seem so tame now

loved all of it and so well written i could have been the nephew.my cock was so hard all through the story.

thanks x

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
DAMN

LC68 you hit another home run or should I say WOW Every one should have an Auntie Sin.again another fantastic Story. I do wish that you would write a follow-up story where he gets accepted to a college and goes to live with is Aunt Sin

In my favorites . cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
I hate you...

With a passion! Tell me there's part 2. Please? Cause I really really have to read the part 2. And maybe everyone else also...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seen it coming

Seen it coming from so far off, that I could read its passport when it boarded!

It was blatantly obvious that Sin was fucking his dad from page one!

Skipped through most of it after Sin got in bed with him as he read the emails. Yet another wimp bieng dominated by a spiteful bitch, like most of your stories. Its a major turn off. The only reason Sin fucked him is because he is her sister's son, and, like with his dad, just wanted to get one over on her sister. They are both nothing to her, except tools to spite her sister!

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyover 6 years ago
Fucking Hot

God I loved this story!!! Wish I had a Aunt as hot and fun as she was for real!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue please

Part 2, Part 2!!!!

shadowofallshadowofallalmost 6 years ago
Damn.....

I would totally pay for a second part to that, just amazing.

djsmurf6969djsmurf6969almost 6 years ago

Another awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just great!!

Please write more chapters of Auntie Sin and Jake!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly hot. What a family!

Far and away, one of the hottest things I've ever read.

Sldr8317Sldr8317over 5 years ago
Part 2

Part 2 please about his week when he visits his aunt and her girlfriend

ds25946ds25946about 5 years ago
More, much more.

This cries out for several more chapters. Continue with the rest of the week, possibly a chapter with Auntie Sin's new friend she met at the airport. A visit to FL with several opportunities there. Possibly a reconciliation and playtime with the sisters. The possibilities are endless.The key word is MORE!!

googstergoogsterabout 5 years ago
Want some more - superb piece!

Thought this was a GREAT piece, maybe as good as I’ve read on Literotica. Adding to my feeling is this is a topic which hits home. I’ve had a fantasy about my aunt for 50 years or so. A fantasy never fulfiilled, unfortunately. My aunt was a bit of a bitch with an incredible body which she loved to display. But this mother of three married to my mother’s brother never made a move towards me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Incredible write up, definitely need to have aunt sin take him along to the club to meet the blonde and Florida for the redhead

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Still Amazing

I just read this again and it is still as hot as I remember. I always thought you would write a part two but this stands by itself as it is.

JDColsJDColsalmost 5 years ago
I'm whimpering...

Auntie is a pretty great character. I'm whimpering just thinking about meeting her. I think whatever she did would make me whimper like an idiot. I'd whimper if I saw her tits. I'd love to watch her strip, and I'd whimper like an idiot as I admired and fondled her gorgeous ass. I'd love a lap dance, but it might make me whimper. I'd definitely pay the extra for a blowjob, and I'm sure I'd whimper a lot.

Your grammar and spelling have always sucked so badly they make me whimper like an idiot. Your conflict dialogue is so stilted I whimper just thinking about it. Now you've added descriptions of the noises people make during sex to your list of writing peccadilloes that suck and make me whimper.

Your sex scenes are generally 10/10, but you need help with the rest. *Whimpers at the thought of reading more Illiterotica...

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

I enjoyed that immensely~ Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Auntie Sin is the most memorable character on Literotica. Surprised Auntie Sin has not inspired you to write about her again over the years from time to time. Did Mom and Auntie ever make out together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel Please!

I just discovered this piece. I love the characters and the writing style. Please write a sequel or two. I’d love to read about the rest of their week and, especially, the week in Florida playing with her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel!

Definitely would read the three-some sequel with the redhead playmate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your writing is pretty amazing (consistantly)

some spelling problems but otherwise a very well written and paced story

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
sudden end. You left a lot open with this Story

wait you just all of a sudden end it here? its so unlike you as you kinda always leave the Story closed without a cliffhanger/open plots stories of some sorts.

that now frustrated me a lot.

Questions in my head:

How all of a sudden from the raging mom in the living room and couple hours/minutes later they all get along so well and even act like normal sisters again?

She "hated" her sister for over 2 years and didn't want her to be near her son but then after "talking" a couple of minutes together everything is fine all of a sudden? and they leave him alone with her ? How does this make sense from "don't come nowhere near my son" to hours later to "oh-yea-you're-staying-with-your-aunt".

The dad is also cryptic? First he said "no need to know, don't worry, not your business"-kinda to his sons questions.

Now all of a sudden after that Talk (it all evolves around this "TALK" after the mom flipped at her sister) He allowed his son to visit her? Okay he's of age now maybe?

Last sentence you hinted Sin and his Dad. would've liked maybe a little paragraph about that.

A plot what I too would've liked/accepted is all that fucking after school and parents away is a setup to show her sister her son is not little anymore and did indeed WANTED IT TOO. (could've explained how they were so relaxed all of a sudden or be "ok" with it, a bet or some sorts to prove her sister)

So she waited for him in the Basement, had him hide the note and lock the door and prepped a hidden Camera to record everything and show later.

I came to this Idea because a lot conversation between both of them before and partly during was pretty much the same as in the video she "accidentally" sent her Sister years ago.

I think if forgot some points I wanted to mention. Probably forgot.

I liked the overall idea of the Story but you left a lot open, unfortunately.

Taf45377Taf45377almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed your story but i'm not into the demeaning of my sexual partner. Thanks 4 ur stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story.

Slowly getting through your stories. Best one Yet!! A 5+ star! And when I was younger, I definitely would have liked and auntie like this!! I know I'll be reading this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Threesome with mom

Mom finds out, deep down she is really jealous of her son and her sister's sexual relationship. Takes some time but mom finally admits her sexual jealousy, fights the feelings of incest for her son. It finally happens, son agrees to allow his mother to join them in bed. Aunt cant believe she is watching her sister and her son fuck

AdenzenoAdenzenoalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!!!

Well done!! I had a beautiful aunt, actually more like the wife of a cousin once removed, but there was never anything like this...or anything..😂

Snick6977Snick6977over 3 years ago
Yes!

Fucking my auntie is definitely one of my fantasies. I would love an Aunt Sin!

sanane35sanane35over 3 years ago
Yeah!!

I wonder do you think about writing part 2 to this story? That will be fantastic as this one . Love your work..

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 3 years ago
Great Auntie story!

You are right, not many of the Aunt and Nephew stories. Love this one especially because it was the hot sister. I encourage you to revisit this story someday. There's some much more to tell. The auntie's lesbian encounter, the different techniques and positions that the two need to cover (given the lack of experience the nephew seems to be showing). Also, what about that week in the summer? And when his mother finally figures this out? And when did the Aunt and his dad get together?

I would not mind seeing a re-spin of this tale with the Aunt being the father's sister and he's actually jealous because she had seduced him when he was younger.

Anyways, this one is going into my favorites list. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

That was the best I have read in a very long time. And to think you can go on to the next chapter when he gets to visit her down in Florida for a week of pure hot sex with his aunt and her girlfriend. And what about the stripper she is to meet the next day will he join here there too. This was amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Another fantastic story. You keep, them cuming!!

writerjabwriterjababout 3 years ago
Definitely hot ... but

Mom was right, her sister and son were a train wreck waiting to happen. I did enjoy it, most recently with three powerful orgasms at an age where they don’t occur as often as when I was young. I used to be so impatient to cum and think age has made that less an immediate goal, which ultimately extends the result. :)

It’s a little perplexing, especially with the video, that this was allowed to happen. And it does seem to make sense that mom will end up fucking Jake. Also, by what I read, Jake’s dad has already had his sack time with Sin, so maybe an eventual foursome could result?

Kaden10Kaden10about 3 years ago

You really should do a sequel to this, I would love to see that week in Florida, maybe got to Auntie Sin's club and have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic story! Loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see you write a chapter of them 2 taking that bitch mother down. And making her the sex slut if the aunt and son.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

GREAT JOB! I was hoping he would put her on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, straightening her throat, and then fucking her throat like a pussy until he blew his wad straight into Her throat. Oh well...

Thanks for sharing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...