All Comments on 'Aunts in My Pants'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disregard Anon

Great read and truly enjoyable. I would disregard the other Anonymous comment as what that individual may not be aware is "Come/Coming" is the proper term for the slang of ejaculate, also more commonly used in Great Britain (like mum vs mom, or theatre vs theater). Cum is the derogatory of the preceding term that is still okay to use, but I would advise against arguing for it as "Come" is more proper.

It is possible that "Cum" could be more confusing as it is latin for "with" (i.e.. Summa-cum-laude meaning to be with the highest distinction).

At the end of the day, they both mean the same thing given the context so dear god stop complaining over something more arbitrary.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Good first story

That was a hot story . Keep it up write more like it .....

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Very good!!

Congrats on your first story. Well-written. Very few errors. Interesting mom/aunt twist. I must admit, though, that while I have no problem with the cum/come interchange, I am still chuckling over the novel terms you have utilized for the word "clit." I've been around the block a few times and have read lots of erotic literature but I have to say I have never heard "love rod" or "tool" in place of "clit!" A solid 4 star effort which I will give 5 stars to because those two terms had me laughing out loud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum is a noun

Come is a verb. Figure it out.

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
Great story

I just wish you had been as descriptive with the other sex parts as you had the first and second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job! Part 2 Soon?

Great job! Hopefully part 2 will come out soon!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
What a brilliant story

Your best story by far that I've read so far. Loved the twist the Aunt being the Mum . You definitely have to do a sequel especially where he nails his sister as well , perhaps all three of them at once.. AND forget all the Anon comments they're all talking shit as usual......

maxx308maxx308over 8 years ago
Bloody Good

Super hot story. Keep them cum, er coming. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story!

Please write more from this genre! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, you definitely gave yourself an opening if you want to do a sequel

The last paragraph lays material for a continuation, though using "end" after it also could indicate that's all there is. If you do, you might want to address Ed and his threats about contacting his lawyer. Yeah, you had him tell the family, but, let's face it, he could really make trouble for them legally by using her fucking her nephew (that's assuming he doesn't know she's really his mother) as grounds for the divorce. On the other hand, it could be reasoned that he's in a position where this being made public could hurt his business.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOT!

Lots of great action! The kid was lucky that Mr. ED didn't slice off his Johnson with a butcher knife though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It would be great to have another chapter.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Need to add a chaoter with Anna

make anna the third

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Fun!!

He has to fuck the half-sister. Write about that.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 8 years ago
dynamite

love your work it is nice to see such strong emotions in stories I have seen too many stories lately where the people involved didn't really care about each other and they were quick to hook up with many others

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years ago
missed something

I confess I read this quickly as I'm expecting a visitor, so I must have missed some words or a meaning somewhere. I didn't see it as rape or unwilling.

I love stories like this with a twist of unknown relationships with partners.

Added to my short list of favorite stories.

5*

Ignore the Anon crap, it doesn't mean anything, don't even bother wasting time deleting it

H32

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for an wonderfully entertaining read. Five.

auwingerauwingeralmost 7 years ago
Wow!

What a tangled web!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

Sexual heaven I reckon. A very lucky young man. I hope you will write some more to this very hot story. 1/2 sis is yet to be "inducted" and maybe they can all live together and make babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Very very Hot!! Wish you'd continue with Christmas and Anna. 3 lovely women under one roof for the holidays! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story. Needs 2ond chapter

Very nic little hot read. But...

Now you have the set-up.... Why not have him w half sister, then maybe w the help of alcohol, and maybe medicinal marijuana, fuck them all, at once. Now that would be hot

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Wow

Hot n sexy family having lots of fun together. Now he is the only man in the family perhaps he should be spending some quality time with his half sister and making a baby.

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
Love your creative language

“...as I drove my train into her tunnel...”

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

oh hell just yummmm

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Sizzling and spicy story! Where is chapter 2 with a pregnancy and some commitment to susan!!!!

5/5

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Really hot, though I didn't like him fucking Terri at the end. He belonged with Susan, and there was no reason for him to move on to his mom/aunt. And thankfully Anna didnt come into the story much, otherwise it would have descended into the typical incest orgy everybody-fucking-everybody scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story with an interesting twist. My only complaint is that there wasn't much description of either woman's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite the randy super-stud and of course the 9-inch dick works well in fantasy land. Maybe in part 2 Ed cuts off his dick to inject a bit of reality?

roveroneroverone2 months ago

of course he's as hung as the top porn talent...

and 'auntie'/mom can take it in her rump ...what a babe...!

kind of wondered at the beginning the declarative "...no father... " with no further explanation

like the libidos of both women...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous