Aunts in My Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we broke our kiss she said: "I can't believe I'm here, we can't keep this up you know, it's wrong..."

"I want to make you feel good," I said.

"Me too," she softly said.

We didn't bother to undress. I pushed her back to the wall and dropped to my knees in front of her. She wore a dress that was soft and red and fell to just above her knees. I swooped the fabric aside and Susan took it in her helping hand and held it, giving me access to her lovely crotch. I could see the outline of the lips of her already damp, thong-covered pussy. I pulled the thong sideways and she squealed when I stuck my tongue into her snatch and sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh God..." she moaned.

Her love rod was swelling inside my mouth as I worked and she was getting wetter and wetter. I reached a hand behind her and squeezed her ass. She was moaning louder and louder and then I spun her around to face the wall and licked her asshole. I could feel her pushing her ass into my face as I rimmed her and she whimpered with each push. I reached my right hand through her legs and continued massaging her love pistol. When I plunged my tongue into her asshole she let out a loud screech and her legs almost buckled. I had already learned that the way to Susan's heart was through her ass.

I continued her anal tongue fuck and her clitoral shiatsu for a couple minutes, amidst her animal squawks, and urged her to orgasm. The time was near.

A loud "Oh fuck..." was all she said before blasting off, power washing the wall, the carpet and my hand with her liquid sex. That's what I'd been waiting for.

I stood up and leaned against her, kissed her neck and took off my belt and dropped my drawers.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you up your beautiful ass!" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh, no..."

"Oh, yes..."

"But it will never fit..."

"We'll make it fit."

"We don't have time..."

"We'll make time..."

I reached between her legs and put my fingers into her slimy slot and got a handful of her luscious love lava and slathered it over my cock and in her asshole. My cock felt like a hot steel rod.

"Oh my god!" she said when I pulled the thong strap out of her ass crack and put the tip of my cock up against her O-ring.

I spread her cheeks and pushed. Susan grunted and opened her asshole for me a tad, and I entered her.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Chad, I can't believe we're doing this!" I pushed a little more.

"Of fuck, I can't believe you're going to fuck my ass!" She leaned her ass toward me and I pushed a little more hot steel inside her. She wanted it.

I nibbled her ear and told her she had the perfect ass and I wanted to know how it would feel to have my dick inside it. I gave her a poke and another inch or so slipped in.

"Ugh... I can't believe this... Ugh... Ass fuck..."

Then I reached around to the front of her and slipped fingers of both my hands into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, now what are you doing?

"I'm fucking my beautiful Aunt's beautiful ass," I said. I felt her right hand touch mine as she started fingering her clit. I lowered my knee to adjust my angle. Then we started really fucking.

With each pump my cock stretched and filled her ass a little more and my fingers jabbed her sexy cunt. Her ass and groin swayed in steady time with mine and my cock had never, ever felt such soft, solid pressure. It was tight and light. But eventually I was almost all the way in!

"Oh fuck, Chad, oh shit, you better come soon."

"You okay?" I rasped.

"I feel like I'm going to shit a brick," she wheezed. Then, "Your cock in my ass, your fingers in my pussy, fuck..."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A little. It hurts good."

She stroked her tool harder and faster and I started banging her like there was no tomorrow and soon my rod was fully embedded inside her snug butt. I pounded her hard against the wall. In and out, in and out. I could feel my semen rising within. This was the best fuck I'd ever had.

"I'm ready," I said.

"Me too," Susan said, and then moaned as she released her second coming.

With one final thrust I groin-slammed her and felt my load rising up through the barrel and out the muzzle of my gun, and I fired shots of sizzling semen into her hot ass.

I held her breasts and kissed her from behind, my cock still between her anal walls. "Wow," I said. "That was fucking incredible."

"I can't believe it. I haven't done this since college, and he was a lot smaller than you," she said. "Did you get all of it in?" She could feel my head nodding on her shoulder and then said, "Oh my God, I can't believe it! But take it out now, I have to get back downstairs."

She went into the bathroom to clean up and I heard her cursing and bitching about how soaked her thong was and about my cum dripping out of her asshole and about how I got my cum on her dress and what a mess she was.

"I look like shit!" she said when she came out.

"No, you're beautiful!" I said.

We kissed and then she was out the door, headed back to the reception. I looked at my watch. We had accomplished a lot in only 26 minutes. I took my time going back to the reception and by that time Ed and Susan had already split.

--

We lost track of each other for a while after that. I was away at school of course, and she had her job and married life to keep her busy. We had to keep it on the lowdown, so any contact had to be secret. Whenever we did communicate her message remained constant: It was great but it's wrong, I'm married, we can't continue.

When I went home for Christmas break she kept her distance and even on Christmas Day when they came to visit she never left Ed's side. I sensed a tension that had never been there before and I wasn't the only one to notice it, both Anna and my mom picked up on it.

I didn't know a lot about their marriage, but I did know that Ed had been married with children when he and Susan first hooked up and had an affair. But his wife found out about them and then they got divorced and he married Susan. Ed was evidently pretty wealthy, a stockbroker or something, and they had a place in the city and a condo at the beach.

I sent her a birthday card the following March. I had never sent her one before, but I sent this one and mailed it to her company address. I told her I missed her.

A couple of weeks later Susan called me. She said she was going to be in a nearby town on business the following week and would it be possible to meet for a late lunch? I told her that was good news and we set the date: the following Wednesday at four o'clock. We arranged to meet at a chain restaurant.

When I arrived at the restaurant Susan was already there, ensconced in a booth, on the phone, doing business, papers spread out in front of her and a carafe of wine half gone. We greeted with a quick kiss as she hurried to finish her call. Then she put the phone aside, gathered up the documents and spreadsheets on the table and dumped them into her leather satchel. Then she picked up the carafe and emptied it into the wine glass in front of me.

"Business sucks. I'm done for today," she said, and sipped her wine. "How are you doing, Honey?"

She looked different somehow. Still beautiful, but stressed.

"I'm okay," I replied. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm all right. Just sick and tired of the corporate bullshit," she said. "But hey, I don't want to bore you with all that. So, how's college going this semester?"

"It's okay, same shit, different day."

We had dinner and some more wine and by six o'clock we were in the hotel room she had rented right across the street. We skipped dessert; Susan said that would come later. We were barely in the room before her tongue was in my mouth and our bodies meshed and my cock was already bursting at the seams of my jeans. We were ravenous for one another, and Susan was an animal, lusting for me like a bitch in heat. She tore at my clothes, and started yanking them off piece by piece, and in between savage kisses she spit out a passionate monologue of dirty talk. She told me she'd been thinking about this all week, taking my big cock and ramming it in her wet pussy and she wanted to taste my cum and lick my balls and sit on my face and how badly she needed to be fucked.

When my clothing had been reduced to my tented boxers and my shoes and socks she told me to get the rest of the way undressed and she would be back in a minute. She said she had a surprise for me and then went into the bathroom and shut the door.

When the door reopened, I was seated on the edge of the bed, naked with my cock facing north. She stood right in front of me, naked except for a skimpy G-string that barely covered her lovely twat. She spun around, shook her rump inches from my face, a thin green cord buried in the crack of her ass. I detected the same hint of citrus that had so turned me on that first time.

"Do you like it?" she asked, and I nodded. "I bought it for you. It's edible!"

She moved her crotch close to my face. The skimpy cover was nothing but a collection of green gummy candies. I took a lick.

"I hope you like lemon-lime," she said. "Go ahead, eat it! Then you can eat what's behind it."

She moaned when I put my mouth on it. She put a hand on the back of my head and pulled my head closer to my dessert. As I chowed down she bombarded me with slut talk and described all of the things we were going to do. I grabbed her ass in my hands and held her key lime pie steady, making it easier to munch.

"There you go Chad, on my ass already, aren't you, you love my ass as much as you like eating my...ughhhh..."

I rammed a finger into her asshole as I took a healthy bite of green.

"That's it, that's good, finger my ass, you love it, don't you? You're eating my fucking panties then you're going lick my fucking pussy and I'm going to sit on your fucking face and then you're going stick that big fucking cock in me and fuck the shit out of me and..."

I wedged another finger into her asshole and her body shook. I spit out some candy so I could chew off some more.

"Ugh, shit...you want to fuck my ass again too, don't you, I know you do, you horny bastard, well don't you worry you will, and I brought lube too, I'm ready for you this time you assfucker, I'll never forget what it felt like when you fucked it with your tongue, you're the only one who ever did that to me, and the way you licked my ass and rammed your big cock up there, but first I want to suck your cock, and take my time, I want your whole young, strong cock in my mouth, I want to taste your cum again..."

I picked her up and threw her on the bed beside me and shoved my tongue into her mouth to shut her up. We held each other, her body slithering around me like a python, and kissed passionately for some time, my hard penis pressed against her.

"All those things are going to happen," I said, as I slid myself down between her legs and removed the rest of her thong. "But first, now that the candy is gone, I'm going to eat the real sweet stuff." Then I put my face between her thighs.

"Ooh, that's it Baby, eat my pussy, suck it out of me, God I love the way you eat my pussy, I needed this. God I need to be fucked..."

That's pretty much the way it went all night, and all of her predictions came true, and then some. Susan seemed different somehow, louder, raunchier, our sex was harder. It was better, less inhibited. I chalked it up to her feeling less guilt and less fear of getting caught.

The next morning I awoke with my usual a.m. boner and we started our day with a blowjob for me and a mouthful of cum for Susan. Then we showered together and she let me clean out her pussy with my soapy cock. I kept it up until I wasn't the only one who started the day with an orgasm.

When she was leaving for her appointment I mentioned that in three weeks I'd be home for a week on spring break, maybe she could fit me into her schedule? I saw a twinkle in her eye.

"We'll see," she said, then put her hand behind my head and kissed me, and left me standing there with the taste of her minty, mouth washed tongue.

--

As spring break approached I hadn't talked to Susan, and she had asked me not to contact her, so I honored that. She finally called me on the Friday before I was to head home on Sunday.

"So Chad, are you ready to come home for a few days, take a break from school?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied. "I can use it because once I get back after the break it will only be a few weeks till finals."

"What are your plans next week?"

"Not too much. I'm wide open except for Tuesday. I have to drive down to the beach for a job interview."

"Really?" she said curiously. "At the beach? What job is that?"

"It's at the Giant Beach Resort. They hire tons of college students every summer for the season and the pay is really good and great tips too. I know a couple of people that worked there last summer and made a ton of money. My interview is 11 a.m. It's about a two and a half hour drive each way, so that day is blown."

"Maybe not," she pondered. "I have several accounts down at the beach, maybe I can schedule them Tuesday morning."

"Sounds good to me, I'm hard already," I blurted.

"Oh, you're hard all the time, behave yourself," she said. "After the interview, just come straight over to the condo. Do you remember how to get there?"

I'd only been there twice but I told her I would find it. She said, please do.

--

I aced the interview and made a beeline for the condo. As soon as the door closed behind me she was in my arms and we were sucking tongues. She wore a terry cloth robe and smelled fresh from a shower. After a long kiss she took my hand and let me to her bedroom. There we embraced again, our tongues saying hello again.

"How did it go?" she asked me as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"I got the job," I said, shaking off my shirt.

"You did? Wonderful! That calls for a celebration," she said enthusiastically as she ran her fingers over my chest and kissed my shoulder. "I love your body," she added, and licked my right nipple. "I can't wait to fuck you in my own bed." She put her hand in between my legs and felt my hardness. "Take off your pants," she said, and backed away a couple steps.

I kicked off my shoes and removed my pants and socks. She told me to sit on the edge of the bed and I obeyed. Then she opened her robe and let it fall to the floor, and her radiant naked body stepped to me and knelt between my legs and started licking my cock. I was already stretched to the max, and this sexy vixen was about to put on a show. She stretched her mouth, opened as wide as she could three or four times to warm up and then took me in her mouth. She must have been practicing because I watched her adjust and readjust her mouth and lips and throat and angle until, little by little my whole cock had disappeared into her mouth and my balls kissed her lips. She gagged only slightly and I slow fucked her throat. Soon she needed to come up for air and I pulled her lips to mine.

"My God, that is fucking unbelievable!" I said.

"I'm such a whore for your cock," she said, catching her breath. She stood and told me to lie back on the bed, which I did, and then she lay atop me, straddled my face with her pussy and took my cock back into her mouth. For the next few minutes I was fucking her mouth and eating her drippy snatch and when she let out a cock-muffled moan I knew her rush was on the way. I felt her head come off my member and she moaned again, long and deep, as her stream flowed onto my face and down my chin and neck and chest.

Slowly she repositioned herself so we were properly aligned and kissed me.

"You did it again," she said. "Now, I need you to fuck me." She yanked my cock into her.

"Fuck me. Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Keep fucking me, fuck all of me, I'm your fucking whore..." she rambled. Raunchy Susan was back.

That's the way it continued for the next three and a half hours. Then we had to break it up. We had long drives ahead of us. We left separately in case some nosy neighbor might notice us together. When we kissed goodbye I squeezed her ass.

"You just can't leave my ass alone, can you?" she said.

"No," I said. "Until next time?"

"Yeah, probably," she said with a sly grin. "But in the meantime I think I may need to find a butt plug that feels like your tongue."

--

Once again I didn't hear from Susan for a while. But I had told my mother and sister that I'd gotten the job at the beach, and one of them had come up with the idea that perhaps I could stay at Susan's condo for the summer if it wasn't in use. One thing led to another and Susan actually called me one day. I had just gotten out of a class when my cell phone rang.

"You never call me!" I said to Susan.

"Hello to you, too," she said, and we laughed.

"What's the occasion? Did you find that butt plug yet?"

"No, not yet," she laughed. "I might need another dose of the real thing!"

"I'm ready."

"Maybe I'll get another edible thong, but I'll put it on backwards and stick my ass in your face."

"Now, that is a great idea!" I said and we laughed again.

She then asked me where I was going to live over the summer when I was working at the beach. I told her the resort provided group housing and they deducted it from your pay. She said she had talked to Ed and they would be fine with me staying at their condo for the summer if I didn't mind them coming down for a weekend here and there, but she didn't think that would be an issue because I'd be working all the time. All I had to do was keep an eye on the the place, no wild parties and keep it clean.

"What do you say?" she asked.

"Well, it's a no-brainer. The one complaint I've heard about the gig was that the housing was loud and there was no privacy."

"So you like the idea?"

"I love the idea. Thanks to you both. Plus I can sniff your panties when you're not around!"

"Sure. And maybe sometimes when I am around, too!" she said with a laugh. I was semi-hard when we ended the call.

--

The day after I had my last exam I went home for a couple of days and then headed down to the beach. The sooner I could start the job, the sooner I would start making money. Susan had left a key for me at the management office, so I picked it up and went to the condo and carried all of my stuff into the guest bedroom. I called the manager at the resort and told him I was in town and reporting for duty. He told me to come in the next day and fill out all the forms and he would get me started.

Susan called to see if I'd got settled in all right. I told her everything is falling into place, and I would be working about 60 hours a week and would have Mondays off, except for Memorial Day. I suggested that maybe when she called on her accounts at the beach she could make it on Mondays. She said she was thinking the same thing.

The routine became such that I would work my ass off for six days and then fuck my ass off on Mondays. Susan would show up in the morning and we'd fuck like animals half the day. Then she'd get cleaned up and go call on some accounts and then head home to Mister Ed.

The third week I was there Susan and Ed came down for the weekend together. At night it was creepy to lie in bed and think what might be going on in the master bedroom. So I'd jerk off thinking about Monday morning.

On Fourth of July weekend they came down again. The fourth was Saturday, so they both drove down in separate cars on Friday after work. I was working all weekend and hardly saw them. Ed had decided to stay over until early Monday to drive back to the city rather than fight the beach traffic heading home after a holiday weekend.

Ed must have left at around 6:30 that morning because at 6:45 a freshly showered, naked Susan slipped into the double bed beside me. Susan was even hornier than usual and we were tearing each other up pretty good from the start. I sucked some titty and ate some pussy and soon Raunchy Susan was in fine form.