Aunts in My Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

"Goddamn, that's it, Baby, eat that fucking pussy, Chad knows how to go down, God I needed this so bad. Feels so fucking good...Been a whole fucking week since I felt that big fucking cock, get up here and fuck me."

She pulled my head up to hers and stuck her tongue in my mouth while she guided my dick into her and I started banging her saturated vagina.

"That's it, fuck me, I love your big hard cock inside me. Drill me baby, ram it into me, then I'm going to suck it then you can roll me over and have your way with my ass, all weekend thinking about this, thinking about you sticking your big fucking dick inside me, in my pussy, in my mouth, up my ass, oh yes, oh fuck..."

"Oh fuck is right!" Ed said.

He was standing in the doorway. I don't know how long he was there, but I pulled out of her in a nanosecond and Susan covered herself with a sheet and a pillow. Ed had a maniacal look in his eye, like he could kill somebody, staring at us, back and forth. I saw his eyes lower and glimpse my crotch.

"You filthy slut," he spit with venom, looking at Susan. "You fucking whore. I had a feeling you were fucking somebody, but I never thought you'd stoop to this!

We remained silent.

"My lawyer will be in touch. Let me know when you're coming to get all your shit." He turned around and left. He screamed 'FUCKING BITCH!' right before he opened the door and slammed it, probably waking half the people in the building.

Susan started crying softly. I lay down facing her and tried to kiss her tears away. Then I kissed her mouth and our tongues did a soft, easy slow dance.

"Shit. Well, My life is about to change," she said.

"Yes," I said.

"And it looks like we're going to be roommates," she added with a tired smile.

"Yes." I kissed her again. Then her eyes became wide like blue saucers.

"Did you see him stare at your cock?" she asked. "He was impressed! Yours is so much bigger than his. He was jealous, I know him."

We were silent for a time, looking in each other's eyes and sharing gentle kisses.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

It was the first time she'd used those words to describe what we did together.

--

Ed made sure the family heard all about us. My mother was livid but Anna was surprisingly supportive, almost impressed. "Do your thing," she'd said to me when she called, "You're pleasing each other and not hurting anyone else. Hell, if I was there I'd do her myself!"

Because she was now living at the beach and it was not exactly convenient to where she did most of her work, Susan would usually spend three or four days away working. But that still gave us three or four straight days together each week, and the way we fucked each other we needed three or four days to recover, believe me.

Before long the summer was winding down. It was just a few days before I would be heading back to school when I came in from work one afternoon and heard voices. Susan and my mother were seated out on the patio having a spirited conversation. The sliding door was open just a few inches so they hadn't heard me enter the condo, but I could hear them clearly as they spoke, and I soon realized they were talking about me.

"Well, its time he knew," my mother said, "we've all lived this lie long enough."

"You make it sound so easy. After all this time I think it could do more harm than good," Susan said.

"I raised him Susan, you didn't. And we wouldn't have such a mess on our hands if you hadn't decided to start fucking him!"

"Terri, please..."

"I'm serious Susan, the time has come and we will all just have to deal with the consequences. Chad deserves to know. And just because he's a great fuck and has a big cock are not good enough reasons to continue this relationship any longer. He should be out screwing college girls, not family members. We need to tell him the truth."

I slid the door open and they both looked at me with horror in their eyes.

"Tell me what?" I asked. Susan closed her eyes and bowed her head. Dead silence.

"Well?" my mother said to Susan.

"You go ahead. I'm sure you've looked forward to this," Susan said.

"Sit down, Chad," my mother said.

I pulled a deck chair close to them and my mother began to tell me a dark, family secret.

"Chad, I want to start by saying that we are sorry we never told you this when you were young. We almost did a hundred times but we always chickened out. You were always so well-adjusted and we didn't want to screw that up.

She took a deep breath and glanced at Susan's watery eyes before continuing.

"When Anna was born I was very overwhelmed. It had been a difficult pregnancy and delivery and I was exhausted and depressed. Your father was often traveling during the week and was not much help. Susan was a senior in high school at the time and she offered to come over and help me. So, she moved into the guest room.

"During that time, over a number of weeks your father seduced Susan and they began a sexual relationship, and Susan became pregnant. After much soul searching, Susan decided she wanted to have the baby. That baby was you."

I don't know what my face must have looked like but I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. I swallowed and took a deep breath. She asked me if I was okay and I nodded.

"So, I divorced your father and told him to stay out of our lives. And I raised you as my own so Susan could finish school and go on to college."

I sighed louder than I intended and looked at Terri and said, "So, you're not my mother, you're my aunt." Then I looked at Susan and said, "And you're not my aunt, you're my mother?"

They both nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Chad," Susan cried.

"Man," I said as I rose out of my chair. "We are one fucked-up family." I went into the guest bedroom so I could be alone.

--

An hour or so later Terri tapped on my door and asked if I was okay. I told her yes and that I was going to work one more day and then I'd be home the day after tomorrow and I'd talk to her then. I continued to lie in bed thinking about it all. I soon realized that once I dealt with the shock, I wasn't really upset. I remembered what Anna had said. We weren't hurting anybody, we were making each other feel good; and if it is okay for an aunt, why not a mom? We're all adults here.

I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hall. The door to Susan's bedroom was half open. I tapped on the door. Susan was sitting in bed reading a book.

"Are you okay, Honey?" she asked. She started to apologize again but I cut her off and sat down on the bed beside her. I detected my favorite scent.

"It's okay," I said. "I've been thinking a lot, and it's okay. I know it must have been hard for you guys, but I think it would have worse if you'd told me when I was young. And thank you for not aborting me."

Susan's eyes watered and she squeezed my hand.

"And from now on in my life, I'll never get pissed off if somebody calls me a motherfucker!"

She didn't know quite how to react to that, but I smiled at her and she chuckled.

"And another thing I've learned is that I have a beautiful mother with a sexy ass who is great in bed."

I leaned over and kissed her. In a flash my tongue was in her mouth and her arms were around me and my hand was between her legs and then we were naked and she covered my body with kisses and sucked me and licked me and I ate her and fucked her, and we came and came, we couldn't get enough, hours of hard, dirty love, a total release, with no holding back and no more secrets, like we were once again fucking for the first time.

When I was taking my shower in the morning I got a blow job as a going away present.

--

I had just several days before heading back to school on Sunday. When I returned home Thursday night there was a little tension in the air but I was able to relieve it some by telling Terri what I had told Susan: That I'm okay, I understood that they were in a difficult position and I was glad they didn't tell me sooner. I thanked her for raising me. Then I kissed her full on the mouth and spent the rest of the night messing around in my music room.

Terri had to go to work on Friday and I spent the day with some friends, hanging out, and in the evening we went out for beers.

Saturday was my birthday. In the afternoon Susan called me. When I answered the phone she sang "Happy Birthday to You" to me.

"So Chad, what would you like for your birthday?" she asked.

"How about a blowjob?" I said.

She laughed and said, "You are one bad, horny boy, you know that?"

"I must have gotten it from my mother."

"Well, if I wasn't two and a half hours away, I'd consider it. But since I'm not, I think I'll just send you something in the mail."

"Guess I'll have to take a raincheck."

"What are your plans to celebrate, birthday boy?"

"Terri's taking me out to dinner, no fancy parties or anything, just a few beers and a seafood platter."

"Sounds like fun," she said. "Have you fucked her yet?"

"What?" I asked incredulously. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

"Are you fucking Terri yet?"

"No, not yet," I said with a nervous laugh. Not that I hadn't thought about it.

"I'm surprised," she said. "She seemed awful curious about you and me. I think she was jealous."

--

Terri and I had a couple of drinks and a nice dinner, and the comfort level was slowly returning to normal. I had just worn jeans and a golf shirt, but she looked fabulous in a sleeveless black shift, her arms toned and legs long and lean. I noticed men checking her out, and I was too. I told her how nice I thought she looked and she blushed. Through the rest of the dinner all I kept thinking about was what it would be like to yank it off of her.

Back at the house, I suggested we have a glass of wine together since it was my last night home. She agreed and said she was going to change clothes. I asked her to leave the dress on because she looked fantastic in it. She said okay, she would, since it was my birthday.

We sat on the sofa together and talked about various subjects for a while, school, work, Anna. Then I asked her if she'd noticed the guys in the restaurant checking her out in that hot dress.

"Oh, please..."

"No, they were, believe me. So was I. They probably thought I was your boy toy," I said with a laugh. I reached my hand over to the side of her thigh and felt the soft fabric of her dress. I let my hand linger and she didn't seem to mind. I got bolder and moved my hand under the fabric and onto her thigh.

"What are you doing?" she asked, pushing my hand away.

"Touching you. You look so hot in this dress I couldn't help myself. I've wanted to touch you all night."

"Well, you can't touch me there," she said.

"Okay, where can I touch you?" I asked.

"My feet. You can touch my feet."

Well, it's a start, I thought to myself. We repositioned ourselves, facing each other, and she extended her legs with her feet in my lap, and Terri sipped wine while I massaged her feet. I caught a brief glimpse of her white panties and reminisced aloud.

"You know," I said, "When I was younger, throughout high school, I was the guy with the hot sister and the hot mom. All my buddies would want to come over and check out my sister and my mom. You weren't really my mom, of course, but we didn't know that. And since Anna and I were just a year apart, we had many of the same friends, she dated some of mine, I dated some of hers, and Anna told me that the guys she dated sooner or later always mentioned how hot you looked. You were the MILF."

"What's that?" she said.

"The mother I'd like to fuck."

"My goodness, they were just young boys!"

"Boys will be boys. I used to jerk off thinking of you."

Our eyes were now locked. I rubbed the bottoms of her feet against my swollen cock. She didn't look away or try to pull her feet away.

"Feel how hard I am talking about you?" I said.

"What do you want to happen?"

"I want to be the one to take that dress off of you tonight."

She shook her head slightly from side to side. "That would make me quite the hypocrite, now wouldn't it?"

"Not to me. You know I had a thing for my aunt. I just didn't know who my aunt was!"

That made her laugh, and I felt her squeeze my penis with the soles of her feet. Then she swung her legs onto the floor and moved to sit close to me, face to face.

"But Chad, it's wrong."

"That's what Susan always said."

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

"I wonder how many times you said that to me when I was growing up?"

I put my hand behind her head and kissed her. She resisted of course, but I wiggled my tongue into her mouth and she soon relented and was kissing me back. I took her breast in my hand and she leaned closer.

We broke our kiss and Terri said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"That's what Susan always said."

Again our mouths joined and our tongues meshed, probing, tasting, and I soon felt her hand on my cock. When we ended our protracted kiss she took me by the hand and stood.

"If you want to undress me, let's do it in my bedroom," she said, and led the way.

--

Standing in her bedroom we shared a long, hot kiss and I pressed by hard dick against her.

"Will you still respect me in the morning?" she asked.

"If this goes the way I think it will, I'll respect you even more," I replied.

"You ought to go into sales," she said, and rammed her tongue back into my mouth.

I peeled her dress off and hung it from the back of a chair. I unhooked her bra and removed her humid panties. Then she removed my clothes, piece by piece, and when my erection sprung free of my boxers she almost gasped.

"Oh my God!" she said.

"That's what Susan always said."

"Oh shut up about Susan, will you? Shut up and fuck your aunt!"

I laughed and pushed her onto the bed and we went to town. We did just about everything we could think of, some things more than once. She was an excellent cocksucker, she loved my tongue up her ass and her pussy tasted great and fit my cock like a glove. And Terri must have gotten the same raunchy sex/dirty talk gene that her sister did...once she warmed up it was like listening to her reading through an X-rated thesaurus and trying to ride a wild horse.

When we woke up in the morning I had my usual hardwood and Terri didn't waste it. She sucked me until I was about to explode and then she pulled me on top of her, pulled me into her, and I fucked her like I was trying to knock her bottom out. It was an incredible birthday and a wonderful way to get sent off to school.

"Susan was right about you," Terri said, when we were kissing goodbye.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're a hell of a fuck."

"Right back at you," I said, and then I gave her ass a little squeeze on the way out the door.

--

I picked up my mail a few days later and there was a small package from Susan. In it I found an envelope and a small, flat giftwrapped box. In the envelope were a birthday card and a generous gift certificate from my favorite music store. She had sprayed it with my favorite scent. In the box was an edible thong, strawberry flavored. Her note said that she hoped it came in handy when the right coed came along.

But I've thought about it and I don't think I'll waste it on a college chick. I'll be going home for Christmas break in thirteen weeks. And it looks like just the right size for Terri or Susan. In fact Anna will be home for Christmas too, and we'll be sleeping under the same roof over the holiday. And...since now that I know she's not really my sister, but only a half-sister, who knows, she might be doable too. It looks like it would fit her just fine.

end

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers