Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember from my reading that this area is famous for these sort of weather events. Patrick O' Brian made it part of one of his stories in fact.

I check the fuel gauge on my way to the cabin. I used a good bit, but it's hardly a dent in the big tank. Unlike the sailing vessels of old I can get us out of here if the wind doesn't come back soon.

Walking towards the back I almost take a gainer into the sea when a window opens right in front of my legs.

"Sorry Jeepee." She tells me from by my feet. I watch as she pops open the rest of the windows on this side. Then the other. Walking across the cabin roof I hop down onto the back deck. Turning to the hatch I get handed a large hand full of my clothes.

"Put those up to air out Jeepee." She grabs a broom from beside the hatch door and I soon see clouds of dust and fine sand starting to drift out the windows

Recognizing the will of a woman at work I do what men for thousands of years have done. I get away from her. I run my clothes up a line they hang flat like strange pennants. I fetch her a bucket of seawater when she asks for it. Peeking in one of the windows I see her on her knees with a scrub brush giving the floor the scare of it's life.

Going forwards I grab a dive mask and my snorkel. Hopping into the blue I start checking the side of the ship under the water line. Using a scraper I pop off a few barnacles that offend my since of perfection. I dive under the Aurora and come up the other side.

I hear my name being called franticly from the back of the ship. I swim round till she can see me.

"You scare me. I no find you on deck." She gives her foot a stamp.

"Sorry Darlin, just checking the hull." I toss my mask up onto the back of the boat and pull myself up. I slick the water back from my hair and beard. I notice her eyes on me. "Done cleaning?"

"Good for now. Till I can get something more to clean with. You no have much."

I grin and shrug. I look back up at my clothes. They hang unmoving.

"We may be here a few days. I can move us with the motor if it gets to be too long as stay. The only thing close is Howland or Bakerer islands"

"Nothing on those. Old run down buildings and birds." She tells me. I nod in agreement. "So we sit till wind comes back." She looks down at my faded denim cut offs. "Why you wear shorts into water?"

I give a shrug and look past her into the cabin. I remember when it last looked like that. The day I bought it. Come to think of it the restaurant had been spotless. I look back at her. "You're a great cook, you can clean, and you look beautiful and your dad could only find you a pot belled man who beat you?" I shake my head. Grabbing up my mask and snorkel I start towards the front.

"Jeepee."

Looking back at her I see her grin.

"You forget my best feature. I have beautiful ass." She gives her hips a wiggle.

Laughing I nod in agreement and go forward to stow my stuff.

I wake from a nap on the transom seat when I hear a splash. Looking at the deck I see a pile of clothes. Looking over the back of the seat I see a brown skinned sea creature frolicking in the water. And it's not an otter. Getting up on my knees I lean over the back seat and rest my heat on my arms. I just watch her.

The peek of a dark nipple the round curve of her hip. Her ass breaks the water when she dives. A thing of beauty, at play in the blue water. She sees me watching and ducks under. A few second latter she comes up just under. I lean out a little father and look down at her sparkling eyes. I smile at her as she wipes water from her face. She smiles back.

"You come in and swim Jeepee?" she asks kicking up. Her fingers catch my beard tugging me forward mischievously. "Come swim with me."

"I was enjoying watching you." I look up at the sails. They hang flat calm. Not even a breeze stirs the top pennant. Reaching over I flip the bale and the back anchor drops with a splash.

I stand up and, knowing it for the mistake it is, let my shorts drop to the deck. I step off the side and the water warm at the top cold a few feet down rushes up past me. The feeling of the bubbles as they climb up my body is stimulating. Through the water I see her naked body swimming towards me. We surface face to face not inches from each other.

"Jeepee?"

"Yea Darlin?"

"What was your wife's name?" she asks looking at my face.

I'm a bit taken aback by the question. It wasn't something I thought I would be asked while swimming in the sea.

I tread water for a second then blinking the salt from my eyes I answer.

"Her name was Kim."

"What did she look like?" Tamara asks softly.

I look at her silently for a second.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask puzzled.

"I've see you look at me. The way a man looks at a woman. Do I remind you of her? The way I look." She asks me softly.

I shake my head after a second. Slowly I smile.

"No my Darlin. Your dark, she was pale. Your hair is black, hers was red. You features are from the people of the pacific. Hers were from the green island of Ireland. No your nothing like her in the way you look." I reach my wet hand up from the water and brush her hair back out her eyes.

"Then why do you look at me?" she asks.

"Because I'm a man and you're a woman. Because your beautiful." I smile at her as I tread water. Just inches from her.

She pushes forward into my arms in a rush. Our lips meet in a very wet kiss. Our legs scissoring together in a near frantic effort to keep us afloat as we kiss. Her body is warm in my arms after a second. Her lips all but attack me in fierce melding of lips, and tongues. Finally I kick us a little to the side and catch the anchor chain with one hand. Holding us above the waves I can only keep one arm around her but she holds us together. She breaks the kiss.

"Jeepee?"

"Yes darlin?"

"You really think I'm beautiful? I know you've said it before but do you really mean it?" there is almost a desperation to her question.

"Of course I mean it. Why would you think I wouldn't?" I ask, maybe a little too sharply. She looks at my face for a second then pulls from my single arm embrace. She surges up and catching the side of the ship pulls herself from the water. I catch a quick glimpse of a dark tangle of hair between her legs then I hear her feet on the deck of the 'Aurora", running into the main cabin.

Catching a toe around the anchor chain and grabbing the side of the boat I pull myself into the ship. I step into the cabin to find her curled up in my bunk crying.

I grab a towel from the table and wrap it around my hips. Going over to my bunk I sit down beside her my knee against the soft curve of her ass.

I softly caress my hand down her hip.

"What is it, my darlin?' I ask softly. "Why are you crying?"

She hugs herself to my pillow. Her wet hair soaking the pillowcase but I can't be annoyed with her. Ever so slowly she stops crying. I wait for her to tell me. Giving her the time to gather her thoughts.

"They said I was ugly." She says softly.

"Who did? Your brothers?" I ask after a second. It takes me that long to try to see how anyone could think this beauty to be ugly.

"Everyone." She says softly with a whimper. "They said I looked like a Lish girl."

"A Lish girl? Oh an English girl!" I brush the back of her damp hair. "Turn this way, look at me." Slowly she does. "You look like a goddess. You are as beautiful as any woman I have ever seen. They were just being mean because they all look the same while you look better than they do. I can't have been the first to look at you. I know that other men who came to the restaurant had to have had their eye on you. Would they have done that if you were ugly?"

She breaks eye contact with me. Then she doesn't answer.

Leaning in I catch her chin with my fingers and gently turn her back to face me.

"What is it Darlin?"

"They said that just proved that I looked like a Lish whore."

I feel my temper rise. For a wild second part of me want to turn the ship around. To return to her home and give them all a piece of my mind about the way they have treated her. But it passes. I know I'm just one man. I can't change the world. But maybe I can help in a small way.

" I want you to listen to me now. And believe what I say."

She looks up at my eyes.

"You do not look, or act like a whore. Because you're not one. You are a lovely young woman who has had a lot of mean people treat her badly. What they did was wrong and cruel. But your believing it was just as wrong...and cruel. Cruel to yourself and to the memory of your mother. She loved your father. Loved him enough to give him a wonderful daughter and then to die trying to give him a second child." I gently brush the side of her face. "That she loved you, I have no doubt of. Not a single one. You know that right?"

She nods.

"Well your mother was a Lish girl, and if in anyway you look like her...you need to be proud of that. Proud that you can look like someone who loved your father and you that much."

Slowly, ever so slowly I see a small smile appear on her face.

"Thank you Jeepee."

"Your welcome darlin. Now get your beautiful wet ass out of my bed, you're soaking my mattress."

She dissolves into a mixture of tears and laughter. Wrapping her arms around my head she pulls me down to her. I stop the kiss just inches from her.

"What is it Jeepee?" she asks her wet eyes just close enough to mine for me to see the gold flakes in hers.

"You are a beautiful woman. A beautiful 'young' woman. I'm old enough to be your father. I shouldn't be kissing you."

She smiles at me.

"Then don't...but I'm going to be kissing you."

Her mouth meets mine wet and hot. I can taste the salt from the sea, or from her tears. Her tongue is at my lips demanding entry. I can't lie and say I'm reluctant to let it in.

She pulls at my head drawing me down towards her. I stop her and break the kiss.

"Tamara..."

"Darlin!" she all but snaps at me.

I blink my surprise at her tone. Then slowly smile.

"Darlin...I 'am' old enough to be your father." Her fingers are at my lips Stopping me from speaking.

"I want you to listen to me now, Jeepee. And believe what I say. You're not as old as the man I was to marry. He was fat and stank of cheep wine all the time. He called me bad names and hit me whenever he could...or just felt like it."

Her fingers brush my hair back from my eyes.

"I am a young woman Jeepee. Woman, not girl...woman." She catches the back of my neck and pulls hard at me. "And this woman wants you."

I let her pull me into the bed with her. Her body is warm against me as I stretch out beside her. Her hand goes to my waist and pushes open the towel. Her fingers curl around my cock. I'm rock hard in her hand.

"And I think you want me."

I can not deny that to either her or myself. Taking a deep breath I bush away the shouldn't does in my head and give in to the demands of this beauty at my side and to my own needs. My hands run down her, my fingers caressing her hard taunt skin. She is firm in my arms. Her body tight and supple. Like an eel she wiggles in my arms till she is on top of us. I shift a little under her till I'm standing perfectly between her thighs. She reaches between us and I feel her finger take hold of me again. I moan as the head passes through her lips. It feels just like she's kissing it with her mouth.

First and inch then two pushes into her. She is tighter than any woman I have ever had. In an almost painful hard embrace my cock slides the last few inches into her body. She grips me with a contracting of her inner muscles that feels like fingers running the length of me.

I moan as I push up with me hips. I feel her fingers steadying her on my chest as she starts to grind herself against my cock.

"Oh Jeepee, your big."

I chuckle a little at that.

"I'm just your average size darlin. It's you that's tight. My god it feels like your rubbing me raw your so tight."

"You like?" she asks me looking at my face.

"No darlin I don't like it, I love it. You feel wonderful."

I feel her thighs strong and firm rubbing against the side of my hips as she drives herself onto me. Her body and mine start to finally give us some lubrication to make this easier on us both. Soon she is bearing down onto me. Her passion getting the better of her she digs her fingernails into my chest. I feel hairs pulled out but I really at this time don't care.

"Oh my god Darlin yes!" I'm slipping into and out her in a frantic pace now. The wet smack of us hitting together is so erotic. My hands grip the cheeks of her ass, the tips digging into the warm crack between.

She gives a hard gasp when I brush her hole. . I remember Kim and not a few other women in my life loving being touched there. Tamara seems to be no different. She arches back against me. I run a hand up her body cupping one of her breast. The nipple dark and hard as a pebble from a sandy beach.

I drop my hands to her hips and pull her to me as I thrust into her faster and faster. I can feel myself getting close.

"Darlin?"

"Yes Jeepee?" she asks panting.

"I'm close to cumming. I might get you pregnant. I need to pull out."

She leans down till her face is inches from mine her hands gripping the side of my head. I can smell her sweaty body. The smell of her skin, like the scents of the island she's from, beautiful and exotic.

"Cum in me please Jeepee. I want you to."

I stop my thrusting and look up into her flushed face.

"You're sure?"

"Yes Jeepee please!"

I pull her down to me and or wet bodies rub together our lips come together in a frantic kiss as I plunge into her and pull out my whole length. Then drive back inside.

I feel her shuddering and a deep guttural scream nearly deafens me as she clutches herself to me. I run my hands down to her ass and drive her down onto me as I thrust up.

"OH MY DARLIN!" I feel like I'm never going to stop cumming as I unleash long streams of my passion into her. Deep into her. I after the third shot feel hot liquid flowing out down the side. There isn't any room in her tight body for more.

"Oh my Jeepee." She hugs tight to my chest I pull her down till her body rests on mine. I move my hands down and push her knees down. I feel her weight come to rest on me like a heavy warm blanket. I kiss and nibble at the side of her neck as she pants for breath by my ear.

"Jeepee?"

"Yea darlin?"

"I never felt that before." She says softly beside my ear.

"Never felt what? A man cum inside you?" I ask puzzled.

"No. What happened just before you did that."

I gently push her up from me and sit up with her resting in my lap straddling my hips. I look into her beautiful eyes.

"You've never felt an orgasm before?" I ask her.

"Was that what it was? I thought only men do that." She looks at me with a strange expression on her face.

"Oh no. Women do it as well. If anything yours are even stronger than ours. No one ever told you this? Not even your Stepmother?"

She shakes her head.

I lean into her pulling her tight against me. As I shift a little I notice the feeling of wet running down my leg. I know it's a mixture of our passions.

I hold her too me. Feeling her breathing as it slows to a normal pace. I smile at her softly.

"Well a woman can and does have an orgasm. You just had one. The fun part for you is that you can have many more in a night than any man could ever have. If the right attention is being paid to you."

She looks at me for a second then slowly begins to run her fingers through my long hair. The tips of her fingers trace my eyebrows, almost petting them. She runs a finger across the wrinkles by my eyes, like she's trying to brush them away by her touch. I stair up into her face watching her struggle her way through too many new thoughts. She runs a finger across my bottom lip then down into my beard. I see a slight frown.

"What?" I ask tilting my head a little.

"The hair here. The men of my island don't really have it. Unless they have Lish blood. Even then it's not this thick." She runs her fingers down the side of my jaw line.

"Do you want me to shave it off? I didn't use to wear a beard. It just got easier to let it grow." I run my fingers up her smooth back in a mindless caress.

"I don't know. What would you look like?" she says looking me over.

Smiling I shake my head.

"Sorry I don't have any photos of me. I can shave it and if you don't like it I can let it grow back in. Sound fair?"

"But what if you don't like it? How would that be fair?"

"Because while I'm playing with my razor shaving hair I want to shave you." I look down to where we are joined. The look on her face is more than worth my beard.

"I don't know Jeepee..."

"If you don't like it just let it grow back."

"Why would you want to do that? Make me look like little girl. I already younger than you are comfortable with." I love how we seem to keep going back to London every time she gets a bit out of sorts. I have to keep the laughter out my voice.

"I would want to shave you there for the same reason you probably want me to shave my beard." At her look I smile. "So I don't get a mouthful of hair when I'm kissing you."

For half a second she looks puzzled then her eyes widen. Her mouth forms a perfect 'O' then she starts to giggle.

"You would kiss me there?" she giggles, when I nod she blushes so much I can see it even with her dark skin.

"I know you must have heard of people doing that." I tell her smiling. "And you my little island princess look like you would be sweet as honey."

Giggling she rolls off the top of me and snuggles into my side.

"Like I say you strange man Jeepee."

I pull her protectively into the circle of my arms and hold her to me. Soon I hear her breathing soften into a steady rhythm. Opening my eyes I look at her sleeping face. So beautiful, so innocent and young. Every middle aged man day dream come true so why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm certainly not taking advantage of her need for help. If I had took her to bed the first night she was onboard it would have been that.

I finally decide I'm feeling a bit of guilt. Like in some way being with Tamara is being unfaithful to Kim.

She would have laughed herself silly to know I was feeling that way. Kim always encouraged me to take a lover if I wanted. She was far more open about sex with others than I had ever been. Probably how and where I was raised compared to her upbringing.

I gently brush Tamara's hair with my fingertips. She snuggles tighter into me with a soft murmur the goes quiet.

Kim would have loved her. In every since of that word. She would have found Tamara to be a daughter, friend and lover all in one.

Wondering if that may be part of my problem I drift off to troubled but unremembered dreams.

Fed up with the giggles I grab Tamara around the waist and toss her into the sea. Going down into the cabin I fish around in the cabinets till I find a roll of aluminum foil. I use a baking pan I've never used but never gotten rid of to make a reflector. I watch wet clothes fly over the back rail to land with a splat on the deck. I can still hear her laughing.

Going to the front of the boat I sit down in the sun and put the reflector under my chin.

I tune out her giggles. They have been a near constant since this morning when She woke to find me shaved.

It had never occurred to me that almost twenty months with a beard would leave my jaw line a pale white under my beard.

Tamara had about peed herself when I washed off the last o the soap and hair.

I listen to the soft lap of the ocean on the side of the ship and half dose. The suns hot but like a warm skin massage to my face.

"I'm sorry I laughed at you Jeepee.' I hear a soft voice whisper.

Opening my eyes I look up the length of her gorgeous nude body, to her face. I feel myself stiffen at the sight.