Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,120 Followers

"It's okay. I forgot that it wouldn't be tanned through the hair. It will even out in a few days."

She kneels down next to me and her fingers brush my jaw line and upper lip.

"You very hansom Jeepee. With no hair you look younger." She leans down and kisses me. I sit the reflector to the side and pull her down beside me. I softly caress her warm damp body as we kiss.

I feel her hands slide across my stomach then under my waistband. Her fingers curl around me. I feel her lips leave mine.

I open my eyes, to look up into hers.

"Can you make me..." she looks down away from my face.

I can guess the question.

"You want to cum again?" I ask grinning.

She looks back at me for a second then looks away quickly.

"I would love to help you to do that...but I want you to do something for me." I tell her softly. She looks back at me and I see a second's apprehension that tells me a ton about the man or men she has had before me.

"What I need to do Jeepee?" she asks softly looking at my chest.

I brush her face with my fingers.

'First look me in the eyes." I say softly. When she does I smile at her. "Now I want to hear you say 'please make me cum'."

She looks away from me for several seconds then slowly looks back at my face. Then my eyes.

"Please make me...cum"

I nod.

"I would love to."

I start by kissing her again. First her lips, then her neck. Ever so slowly I make my way to her nipples. Sucking softly on first one, then the other.

My fingers do slow circles across her belly till I'm lightly brushing the rim of her belly button.

I let my lips follow the path my fingers have led. I slide down the deck till I'm hovering over her stomach. I place soft kisses around her navel then look down.

Her curls are dark and thick. I reevaluate the idea of shaving her. Well maybe just a little trimming up to make what I'm about to do easier.

I kiss my way lower till my lips brush those curls.

"Jeepee...?" I hear her softly whisper.

Lifting her thighs apart a little I watch her open to my gaze. Her lips part just a little I look at the thin line of hairs running down the sides.

Softly I place kisses on her outer lips. I feel her wiggle a little under the touch. I grin thinking what she's going to be like soon.

Starting at the bottom I run a long lick up and just inside her outer lips.

"Jeepee!"

She tastes of the salt of the sea and her own juices as they start to flow are sweet and crisp. I take her inner lips into my mouth and suck on the slick skin. The juices are stronger inside so I lick as deep into her as I can to get at the richest flavors.

I hear her as a long single moan in the background as I slowly devour her. My tongue runs the length of her dozens of times. I nibble every so softly on the thick outer lips then tongue the place I bit till she's shuddering.

I hear my name as a low building scream. Like the sound of a train whistle. I feel the twitches in her legs as they start to build.

I move my mouth up to her clit.

"Oh Jeepee!"

My tongue does slow circles around the super sensitive bundle of nerves as I hold her still. She thrashes under the sensations I'm giving her. I feel her fingers claw at my head.

"Jeepee!"

Just as I feel her about to cum I move from her clit and go back to doing long slow licks. I feel her shudder to a low pant then as her fingers loosen their hold on my hair and she settles down. I return to her clit.

Her body arches under the touch!

I lick her clit only for seconds then I drop my tongue inside her driving it deep into the warm flow of juices I find there. I lap at them with a hunger I've not known for several years. Like a man I the desert finding ice water.

Time and again I bring her right to the edge then back away. I listen to her the sounds her body makes in passion. I feel the warm heat pouring out from where my mouth is at work. I lick from the deepest depths of her to the tip of her clit only to pull away just as she would be about to go over.

Looking up at her face across the dark hair I see tears running down from her eyes. I watch her lips trembling, I see the rise and fall of her breast.

I smile deciding it time to let her free.

I turn my full attention back to her clit. My tongue lashes at it hard as I suck it into my mouth. Something I have been saving.

"Jeepee. Oh please Jeepee!"

I take a firm grip on her thighs when I feel her legs twitching. Digging my fingers into the hard muscle as I feel her shudder. I push my tongue into her open lips and drive it into the sopping wet hole one last time then I move up and latch onto her clit and suck as hard as I can!

"JEEPEE!"

It takes all my strength to hold onto her as she cums with a violence I've only encountered once before in a woman. I do not relent in my sucking of her clit as I hear her screams, if anything I suck even a little harder.

Finally after what must be at least three to four times I feel her cum I begin to place gentle kisses on her lips again. Just the same as when I began.

Then long slow licks from top to bottom and bottom to top.

Like my Kim said once before, very few women can take the idea that it's starting over again from the beginning after they have cum that hard. But like my long lost wife, Tamara is one of the ones that can.

Over the next hour I slowly do what Kim once called 'lather, rinse, repeat'. I follow the same pattern of licking and sucking till she cums then back to the soft kisses and licks.

Finally when my jaw feels like it will never be able to close again and I've long ago lost all feeling my tongue I call it quits after Tamara cums again. Her screams as just as loud as the first time but she has spent a lot of energy. She all but collapses when I stop.

Looking up across her trembling belly I smile and place a single kiss on her outer lips. I see her head start to shake and little shudders spasm through her.

I move up to lie beside her. I hear her softly crying. I pull her into my arms and hold her to me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh Jeepee. Oh my god." I hear her saying in a soft whisper like a mantra under her breath.

After many long minutes of feeling her jump with small twitches I see her open her eyes and look at my face. She buries her face into my chest hair and holds onto me incredibly tight.

"Your welcome my darlin." I whisper to her. "All you have to do is ask and that's yours. I'll be happy to do that as often as you like."

She looks up at me her eyes going a little wide.

"I can feel like that whenever I want?" she asks me incredibly.

I nod slowly.

She latches herself to me, as if afraid I will disappear if she doesn't hold me tight enough. I feel her crying into my chest. I gently caress her hair till her tears stop.

After several minutes I feel her grip loosen a little. I some how manage to get to my feet with out turning her lose, or pitching us both into the sea. I carry her to the back of the ship and down into the cabin.

I lay Tamara in the bunk and cover her naked body with a sheet. Walking past her I open up my radar and turn on the fax.

Going to the sink I wash my face and get a drink. I walk back over to the panel when I hear the fax clicking. I look at the weather report and make the decision I have been dreading.

Going out onto the deck I open up the panel and flip the button heating the diesel engine. It fires up with a low rumble and I pull up the anchor.

I turn the 'Aurora' towards Howlands Island.

I bring the throttle up to full and set the wheel. I watch as our clothes start to sway in the passing air as we move out.

Going to the transom seat I pull in a cold beer and get out my pipe.

As I smoke I review my math and know my figures are right. I will be at an all time low with my fuel by the time we get there. There isn't anything really there, but the human in me takes some comfort in the idea of land nearby even if it's empty.

I'm drowsy and half-asleep when Tamara comes walking up on deck. The sun is sinking towards the sea. Without a word she settles down next to me on the transom and snuggles into my side. I wrap my arm around her and look down into her eyes.

How did this happen I think to myself? I've gone from being a single widower to a man with a beautiful woman under his arm in just a few days. I can still almost smell her on my skin.

'Jeepee?"

"Yea darlin?" I lightly brush her hair with my hand. She seems to all but purr under the touch.

"Were are we going?"

I ponder that question for a few seconds not sure how I should answer it. Part of me doesn't know the answer.

Part of me does and doesn't accept the answer. I can't even think like that.

It's been too long.

I look down at my Darlin's beautiful face. Leaning in I give her a light kiss.

"Does it matter?' I ask softly.

She looks at me with those beautiful eyes; I see the smile start to form there. She snuggles into my arm.

"No, my Jeepee."

I look out over the bow of the 'Aurora', at the whole world.

Where we are going doesn't matter. So long as we get there together.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,120 Followers