Aurora, Wayward Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hybrids regenerate. As does anyone who takes that blood. I had done anal before on women but I was a bit apprehensive until Aurora told me what it did to the ladies. My genitals were modified."

He looked over, "Show of hand as to who wants to see this?"

They slowly raised a hand until it was all of them. He pointed to the screen. "One of the women on the survey crew asked to see it. Then asked what it looked like hard."

He let the vid play until it was done. He looked across, "Aurora got me back into having a sex life after being a cyborg monster from hell for so many years."

They all nodded. He sighed, "On that note? Anything else you would like to know?"

The Governor from Gresen looked at him, "Do you make house calls?"

The ladies laughed. He got up and walked over. He kissed her full on the mouth. He backed away, "I would find the time for any of the governors; just expect to walk out pregnant. With at least 4 boys. You want girls, it is on top of that. I have Wira carrying 7. She said it will give her a double 6 status. Freia 5 and 1. She told me she wants 6 every time."

He looked across, "That means she could have 120 children in 20 years. I am a male. By law, I am supposed to pollinate with the willing so long as we agree. I can control the sex and number of offspring."

He went back to his seat and the governors were all speechless. He smiled, "Remember how I said I have a stealth fighter and shuttle for private meetings. The option is available to all of you. Just like the syringes of blood. Aurora collects the samples and purifies them for the market. Taking the excess away orally."

She smiled and stuck out her tongue and ran it over her eyebrows as she smiled at the ladies. "I can do what you can do, but I can do it better in the bedroom."

He thought he heard the Pena and Drisen Governors climax from that. He smiled, "Any other questions? Yes, if you took it you could give a shot to a significant other or 1,200. Just don't do 1,200 at once."

That snapped them all out of it. The Pena governor looked at the time, "I think we all have a few items to go over that you are not needed for."

He nodded, "We will be on our way and leave the politics to you. I will send my shuttle back for the other governors when you are ready."

He walked Aurora back out and stopped to talk to the press, "We discussed many issues, from the blood and semen to the changes done by the blood that helps women. Also, about our fleet build-up, plans for Trisen, and Survey teams for when we make a jump to the Samar system. Also, a few other areas that we know we could provide additional aid if desired.

Including support for your militaries, a joint operational training facility for fighter pilots, and a number of other options we placed on the table. We will let the governors flesh out their plans based upon what we have offered to do to help in this crisis. The choice as always goes to our elected representatives. I will not be taking questions. I have another meeting to attend too aboard my ship."

He had compartmentalized his mind for the meeting to keep them all the hybrids at bay until he left. He walked past screaming reporters wanting more He thought, * Brena, where are you located? *

She responded, * Far side of Trisan. I thought you were with the governors tonight. *

Rocan thought back, * I just walked out of the meeting. I am on the far side of the planet from you. Testing range. *

Brena responded back, *Fuck you can reach that far mentally? *

He thought back, * Imagine if my cock could do it. *

He heard 3 ladies chuckling as he got aboard the shuttles with his marines. He took it straight up and out. He knew where the battleship would be located.

He heard from Justice Incarnate, * I see you are still pushing boundaries with telepathy. You are progressing well. Yes, I followed the exchange earlier with Vivian and Freia and understand your concern now. We do not reproduce in the same manner.

It would not strike us at finding fault in her request. We now know the panic she was in as she laid upon that table. We spoke with her briefly. We told her the DNA did not fully understand the significance in the request until that was done to her. She could work through it. She has you to guide her. *

He thought back, * Reduction is great. Removal, not so good an idea as you cannot limit it to just those activities. *

He took the shuttle in and landed it. He heard from Vivian, * Thank you for taking me in so completely. I heard what he said. I think that is as close as a Drakor comes to apologize. *

He thought back, * No, it is not. He was sorry our people were collateral damage in a fight that belonged to them against that enemy. That he apologized for. He explained why the DNA would not have seen that request as a problem for you, not an apology, it was an explanation.

I had to get Freia to show you. Not an easy request to make. She had to understand the issues more clearly as well as she did not see and understand all of my concerns. *

Freia thought back, * It was shocking to watch, and then I knew exactly what you meant. *

He heard Aurora respond, * There were ancient warriors, it has been claimed, that they could work themselves into such a fury. That while in this state they brushed off being wounded; even critically. Then they fell over dead after the fight. They called them berserkers. *

He walked into the room with two naked ladies. Vivian ran up and hugged him, "I was not trying to be a bejerker?"

He chuckled at her butchering of the word, "I know that. I just have to work with you to know when you feel that in combat it means the opposite. Especially from the ribs and below."

She nodded and he had three pairs of hands working to strip him out of his suit.

He was already rock hard after flirting with all of the governors during the meeting and not having anyone but Aurora in his bed for 3 days. He needed to get more of a release and his aggression was elevated. Aurora was naked and had Fria pinned to the wall kissing her. Vivian was already dripping as the ladies had started without them.

He picked her up and slid it home into her pussy while standing there. Then he took her to the wall and nailed her fast and hard for over an hour. He came 3 times himself but did not stop during the ejaculations he just kept fucking her into louder and longer climaxes.

He then switched with Aurora who had moved to the bed and was wrist-deep in both of Freia's holes. Aurora licked him clean quickly and he took it to the hilt in Freia after that. While Aurora went into a quasi battle mode and went after Vivians stuffed pussy with a vengeance. She licked all the way down her legs to get parts that had escaped from the earlier session.

Vivian's all pleasure sensors were on fire during that attack on her nether regions. She was loud and vocal about the euphoria Aurora was giving her from the experience. Once both ladies were wasted from Rocan and Aurora they switched again and Vivian and Freia slowed it down to slow lovemaking and cuddling. While Aurora took Rocan to the hilt and ground on him at 3 times normal speed. She switched holes after every release and rode him for 10 hours straight at that speed. The ladies had moved off to another room to get some sleep after watching and listening to Aurora wail for the first 4 hours.

Both ladies came back in the morning with a strap-on in place and double penetrated Aurora for another 3 hours while Rocan got some rest next to the action, he could 'will himself' to sleep and wake if he heard certain sounds or a certain amount of time passed. All while tuning out the distraction the ladies created. Another talent he had begun to develop.


1...67891011