Aurora, Wayward Pt. 05

Story Info
The Sentinels get to prove themselves. The council forms.
38.5k words
4.8
4.2k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora, Wayward Series Pt. 5

Synopsis: A long-forgotten wayward people. A War Hero was rescued and given a new lease on life. Every lease has a cost. (The follow-on Series to Astra)

Inspired by so many things but not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm May 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer. I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

A single lawyer was allowed to come aboard in an EVA suit so she could pick up the Trisan governor for return to the planet. Four fighters escorted it. One of those fighters blew the shuttle from the sky during reentry, she wanted to watch it burn. The other fighters took out the rogue agent. She had left a handwritten confession that she lost 7 family members to that factory bombing.

She was the only one left from her family and she took her revenge. She did not want the AI in orbit to find out what she had planned which was why she hand wrote it and left it in her footlocker. She got justice for her family. She knew, because of the lawyer on board, she would be judged for her actions and likely not be returning. She never fired on the other fighters.

The council took 3 days to go over the information from their own experts' point of view. They acknowledged the plan presented was sound to the organic races involved. All 5 sets of experts agreed as they each had their own experts examine the plethora of data Aurora had sent. That left the political nightmare of a mandatory evacuation of a massive colony and the other being able to host them to the politicians.

The system court found the defendants guilty; the 2 women who expressed wanting a separate lawyer testified against the others as they had no idea who was doing what. They were only proving a coating to an approved medication to deal with the outbreak on Trisan.

They had no knowledge of the larger schemes in play. They were freed because of their cooperation and their limited role in the matter. They held a press conference after leaving the courthouse to reiterate they only worked to apply a coating on a drug they held a patent for.

The underlying drug had been approved and was needed because of this outbreak on plant workers. They also took time to acknowledge the Home Guard, "Because of those files they had reason to detain us. Rocan Spartan told us we could get separate lawyers."

Trepia, the 'eldest' of the two spoke. "A small firm from Pena contacted us to find out if we truly wanted independent representation. A rumor had been circulating we wanted separate representation. They felt we had a strong case to get exonerated if we cooperated with the investigation. We both agreed on the spot and we were in protective custody already.

The crew treated us well as they did for all the prisoners. Entrance and exit examinations were done and medical treatment provided if the patient allowed it. Even the option to have Drakor blood in their systems. Which we both agreed to as it fixed numerous medical issues that we both had, including infertility issues."

Trisan and Drisan both sent the Home Guard treaties to their congresses. Trisan, given what was coming, signed onto the treaty with an 80% vote. Just to have a higher number than Pena's approval given the corruption found, the new position of being economically isolated due to the quarantine placed on their colony, and the war the Home Guard prevented. The catalyzing issues the politicians debated quickly to ensure they could get Home Guard support for what was to come, their experts told them it would be needed to save the people. They also knew the Home Guard ensured the smallest loss of life occurred and worked to hold the guilty accountable.

Drisan, not to be outdone by any internal colony passed the measure with a 100% vote. A lot of favorers were called in but they wanted Sentinels out of sensitive files. They had the largest clandestine service among the colonies, housing almost twice as many spies in the other governments. Aurora's outing of Trisan spies spooked the government into action.

Then they had their own research centers for cybernetic implants and performance-enhancing drugs. Both that generated known side-effects to their manufacturers, yet not the general public.

What they did not know was the Drakor DNA cleaned the body of the enhancing drugs and implants. Over 95% of the implants were removed by AI doctors automatically to fix known and unknown medical issues, caused by the metal used. Word did not reach the manufactures until after this had been done, but personal medical data was 'technically' restricted.

The System court took up the case of outside races being able to utilize their patent system to introduce new technology into the system. Both Governor Nanci and Aurora testified before the court. The Governor explained the need for different patents she held, they could build, and it would work to keep their world from being under an all-out embargo.

Aurora explained, "I have internal protocols that guide me. Which has to be weighed if the society is ready for a given technology."

She used weapons as an example. "Given years of fighting, giving weapon patents would not be a way of protecting the people. Not until all colonies demonstrate a greater spirit of cooperation in protecting the system as a whole instead of fighting each other.

Shield patents; not as strong as those used on Home Guard vessels, would be on the list. The reason being is the science behind the technology has to be understood. The science, in this case, is easier to explain to those who were scientists working with chemical reactions.

In conjunction with the companies who built the shields working together. Creating a new cross-industry if you will. This opens new careers to those scientists and potential new areas of study. I had evaluated the texts of every colony on each subject that was available in electronic format.

I worked to determine at what level back in the database I needed to go to get new tech the Pena technicians would understand immediately or with minor training to get started."

Aurora further explained, "I have patents lined up that would jump some sectors a century or more in the first step. The AI teachers who all 'aced' the examinations would be able to handle training including the use of subliminal training to those who desired it.

To advance the understanding of technology even further and sooner. That effort may work to increase the jump to the next step and if warranted new weapons for the military one step behind the shield."

She explained the Home Guard motto to the court about shields before swords. Defenders before attacking. She reiterated the subliminal training would also include items in the Alien Alliance list of restrictive laws.

Like wartime slavery. It would explain the reasoning each race used to come to the same conclusion that it was a bad practice. Again, the subliminal that contained this was optional training. It was included in the base package regardless.

She won her right to put patents into the patent system. The only restrictions she leveled was the manufacturing had to occur on worlds within the Home Guard. While exporting the final product to systems outside the Home Guard would be allowed.

While the Risen Governor signed the treaty, the Risen Congress shelved it for at least 5 years. They wanted to see how things played out and they would have a new governor by then. The governor's view of wanting it passed and those of a congress who did not support her on anything. The current Governor would have reached her term limit in office at that point.

She was a lame-duck Governor half-way through her administrations' 8-year term. She managed to get the budget passed during the last vote only by agreeing with serious compromises of her values in different areas. On a couple of occasions in the past, when she vetoed something, congress took a vote on the measure and overrode her veto.

Those items became law over her objections. The courts were filled with lawsuits over some of these actions. Risen knew their systems were compromised to the Sentinels. Congress felt if a rogue element were to rise up that the Home Guard would respond.

If they interfered in their activity then they showed they were being politically motivated to act against the free will of the people. Rocan did not press the issue as it was an obvious political trap in his eyes.

The last to take up the issue was the Gresan colony. The Governor submitted it to congress with a reminder the 2 head justices of the hybrids came from that Colony. It passed at 54% due in large part to the records; redacted, of both Justices. Along with a list of everything Aurora had been sending into each one's mind to help them get up to speed faster on technology. The MA scores they both held did not hurt their cause either.

She reiterated this was not an option for others at this time as it was experimental given the time frames. It was an interaction between hybrid technology and Drakor genetics. The results though looked impressive. She did put forth the subliminal learning program which could only be done with her Sentinel teachers.

Aurora did talk with Troy and Fiona together on marriage. She explained the rules and if something happened to both of them, they would be restored together, unless they had a do not resurrect file in their personnel files. Troy explained, "We already have that file ready because to us life is not worth living unless you have everything to lose."

In his case, he had lost it once before but did not have the sync issues some of the others encountered. If one died before the other there would be a recycle order for the partner in the union. To reuse the material for another AI with the potential for the new unit to be upgraded in some manner. She signed their marriage contract. They thus became the first married AI couple in Pena, and for all she knew, the entire galaxy at that stage.

She got a message from Justice Incarnate through Rocan * We have been in your system monitoring the events surrounding Aurora. She is acting very much in the manner of Astra except she used Jack's patents instead.

I would recommend getting a strong engineer into the council to potentially work that issue, Seeker of Justice. As to Aurora's Sentinels marriage issues, I can confirm they are the first within this galaxy but not the first-ever.

You have set a standard that the Alien Alliance would have to consider. You are not a hybrid but your work and support of the Penan Home Guard as a leader to you Sentinels has been noticed.

Much in the same manner, Astra is doing now to a smaller scale because of your message. We watch over all races in a galaxy and your symbiotic connection and efforts to elevate those you are working with have been noted. Especially your education training regiments on stretching your Justices knowledge and mental skills.

You are living to that moral code and the Home Guard Code. Astra is an official ambassador and for now, you are considered an advisor; until graduation. Your proposal on the Zero Element has been looked at and our researchers are optimistic about being able to use it.

We will pull from one of the other planets to make what we need. You will find a box at these coordinates with a pendant like the one we gave Astra. In case we wish to speak with you privately on a matter of importance.

In regards to AIs in other races, or who went rouge for some reason. We have compared and contrasted the two of you and there are some minor differences. Yet you seem to come to the same or similar conclusions. *

The coordinates were right on top of the monitoring satellite out by the caterpillar. She had one of the scouts bring the box to her on a return mission that brought teachers and workers forward. She received her necklace made of the Zero Element with a frosted exterior and the home guard logo and motto upon it. Inside, as it was translucent, was a single purple Amethyst like crystal. She loved the gift and trust.

---

Rocan had to wait over a week before the other two ladies were cleared for any relations. He talked and got to know both of them both one-on-one and together. Nothing stopped those 2 from having relations and after 2 days they were both so horny they nearly attacked each other in the hall before crashing into one of the rooms that happened to be empty.

He was in his room getting ready to start his day when Freia walked in naked with Vera holding her hand.

She smiled, "Time to confirm blade color."

He stopped getting dressed and got undressed, Vera smiled, "I have a favor to ask. After you 2 determine my blade color we wait for Brena who is in her last treatment right now. You confirm hers and make us both hybrids at the same time, yourself. She is just so different from me. Wiser in some ways and naïve in others. We contrast each other."

He nodded, "I am guessing you are a blue blade and she is red. Pairing or tripling off with other women in this group is expected and encouraged. I will be fucking a lot of women personally in the coming weeks."

She smiled, "Anyone I know?"

He laughed, "Last time I mentioned something like that before it happened. Our system was destroyed. I will hold off this time."

She nodded, "Understandable. If it is one of those memories you had growing up kind of things? Talking about a dream and then it comes true?"

He nodded as he recalled the dream of his ship being hit by a missile. One he had had a few days before the armistice attack that allowed him to save the delegation. She got up on the bed with her legs spread super wide, "Was into gymnastics; thinking of taking it up again."

He nodded, "Thoughts on serving aboard this ship? The changes will be noted."

Vera smiled, "I will likely take an escort back, pack a few things. Say a few goodbyes and work on other worlds at the medical centers. Spend my nights with Brena when we are not spending them with you."

Freia had enough and slid her forward, grabbed her leg, and moved her closer to the edge of the bed. She looked over, "My ass is prepped as is hers. Brena is in the process of that now."

He lubed up his hand while he slid into her warm wet velvety pussy. She had been raring to go. He was three fingers deep and he saw the frustration in Vera's eyes that she would not let her cum yet. He thought," *Ready? *

She responded, * Now. *

He speared Freia's ass with his hybrid hand and then focused his will into his ejaculation. He wanted to try this to see if he could increase the volume put out even more. He stood there and came very hard, "Open your Eyes."

She opened them and they shined a sapphire blue in color as Freia lifted her head up and moaned out another climax, "Your fucking still shooting off in me!"

He stopped focusing, * Aurora sample. Big one. I tried something new. *

She came running in as he flipped her around while still inside her and set her on the bed. Aurora rushed in sans clothes. That shocked Vera some and Astra dove into the gushing pussy as he backed out. She stopped for a second once she stopped the flood and cleaned up his cock and balls. She dove back in and was at it for another 10 minutes when she pulled back.

She looked at him and asked, "What did you do? That was 2.5 times your normal output!"

He looked at her, and though, * Focused my will into the ejaculation to work at keeping it going. To see if I could create more samples. *

She laughed openly, "Wow. That is huge news. You need food though. Be right back."

Justice Incarnate contacted him, * You are exploring a talent often overlooked by most races. It is a form of biofeedback. It is another talent area. Jack Travus discovered this talent by focusing on staying hard to go from mate to mate.

This was in his later years after he capped out his other mental disciplines. It is another area for you to explore to increase your overall willpower. It will tire you out to keep doing; at least for now. It is how your hybrid arm functions. *

Rocan thought back, * Good to know I have options to explore but I discovered this on my own. *

Rocan heard back, * Makes you wonder what other talents you can unleash. The attack on the statue was a psychokinetic ability. The Terran Home Guard does not advertise these other abilities but you did destroy that statue in front of everyone. It is known here. *

Rocan thought back * I am progressing much faster than you expected? *

Justice Incarnate responded, * You and Benevolent Justice both. *

Vera shook him and looked at him as he had this conversation. She asked, "What is going on with you? What did you do?"

Rocan smiled, "I got contacted by Justice Incarnate about some of the things I have been doing. There are the 3 core disciplines but there are others and I have unknowingly tapped into 2 of them since my arrival. I will wait for our other arrival before continuing. Freia you are getting it again but in the ass this time."

She laughed out, "That was fucking amazing you just kept shooting off stronger and stronger. You gave me another orgasm within the orgasm. I am going to love this change."

He looked at Vera, "You are a blue blade, sapphire blue even."

Vera smiled, "A shield then."

He nodded, "You were a strong shield candidate. Leader of the blue side of the council when we do this."

She nodded, "Will become one very smart doctor then."

Rocan nodded, "You will also learn all bridge and engineering functions on these ships. Eventually, you could be an admiral over a rescue dreadnaught with your battleship on top." He threw up an image of Camelot.

Vera looked at it, "That thing is massive."

He nodded, He changed it to when it was fully expanded. She looked back, "It can house more ships?"

He nodded, "Colony ships, military ships, and even do repairs on the battleship on top when undocked."

She shook her head, "You're going to build those?"

He nodded, "There will be farm ships inside for a number of years on the dark side of the moon. Slowly transition from the red dwarf we have to a yellow star spectrum. We will know which plants we can do this with and which ones will not survive." Better to have farm ships full of usable crops."

Vera nodded, "This is in that database?"

He nodded, "Our ancestors used such ships to bring a lot of what we have here. We are working to reverse the process slowly. To see if they will make it."

She smiled, "I want to add some courses in botany as well. Plants having an issue might need to be a hybrid of something else."

Rocan chuckled. As Aurora brought in stacks of protein bars for him. He ate through 4 of them before Brena arrived.

She smiled and got up in the center and looked over. Vera smiled, "Sapphire blue."

Vera looked over, "I will just watch this part."

Rocan shook his head, "I am going into Freia's ass this time. She will have an unattended pussy you can work on."

She smiled, "Alright, she did give me a mind-blowing orgasm. She teased the fuck out of me."

He nodded, "It is about timing. We all have to be climaxing at roughly the same time."