All Comments on 'Autoerotica'

by TheEarl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh real hotttttttttttttttttt

Loved it; sure was exciting. I must do this tonight. She made me very hotttttt. Wish I had, been there to help her.Would of been fun, sure would. I am a female, would love another female. I know shes straight, but this is 2004.

sylviarockonsylviarockonover 19 years ago
Sexy

Very hot. I could feel the cool air, feel her anticipation. It made me so horny, I had to go get my vibrator :) Nice job. How does a man write a woman's orgasm so well, hmmmm?

sacksackover 19 years ago
Less is more....

It's amazing the hot scene you can create with just a few words. Have you thought of writing a "how to"... along these lines?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YUM

OMG that was sooo sexy! You have a way with words! Dont listen to the other people who tell you other wise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my GOD

I loved it, it had me feeling so damn hot, dont stop writting

welshbabe09welshbabe09about 15 years ago
mmm

OMG!!! I was using my dildo all the way through the story!! I have never cum so much in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story was so sexy!!!!! Greattt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheEarl@TheEarl
The Earl is a recognised genius of the Lit world. He has been described as "interesting" (Rumpleforeskin), "inventive" (JonHayworth), "a...fantastic...lover" (Whispersecret), "the best...writer...on Literotica" (KillerMuffin) and "a truly great author" (Steven King). His hobbi...