All Comments on 'Ava and/or Eva Pt. 03'

by Passions_Fool

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 9 years ago
Excellent Series

I'm glad I found this! Its a very well-written, unusual and unique father/daughter story and the sex scenes are great!! I absolutely love the way you describe orgasms! Very realistic and way beyond the usual. Excellent writing, I look forward to more!

Just one critique: Your first chapter should make sure to state this is a Daddy daughter incest story in the description. I think that's possibly a reason you're not getting the views you should. People will generally click on the genre that appeals to them but they need to know. Also to reiterate within the story the relationships. Sometimes Ill just scan...I need to know clearly what kind of story it is.

Minor points. Keep up the good work!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Your feed back is very much appreciated and insightful. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

reminds me of a time in my life once upon a time and long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot tub have you ever been in one.

Number one you take all the sweat off of you before you get in my tub not in my tub. If you ever put soap in my hot tub you last time you use my hot tub. The hot tub need drained cleaned at least two hours then refilled then sixty hours to reheat.

Do you see why that I doubt you have been in one.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Huh?

Yes, I have been in a hot tub. Firstly, this is a sex story, not a lesson oh how to maintain a hot tub. Secondly, soap was never used in the hot tub. Are you confusing the hot tub scene with the Jacuzzi Tub scene? Not sure why you commented about this, but whatever gets you off, I suppose. Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous