Ava and/or Eva Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to be as honest as I could, I responded, "She always told me she loved it, and from the way she reacted when we did it, I have to believe she did. You know as well as I do that she was plain spoken, and I don't ever recall her telling anything more than an occasional 'little-white lie'."

She was silent for a moment before she spoke, "I won't lie either when I say it feels awesome. It's like a whole other bunch of nerves wake up, only it's very localized and intense. I don't think I would want to do it all the time, but it sure is a nice variation." I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she sat there a moment before continuing, "Dad...would you take my anal cherry, please?" In the back of my mind I recalled Ava asking almost exactly the same thing after we had first met. Eerie...just plain eerie.

Surprised, I stood there and tried to gather my wits...my daughter sure had a way of catching me off guard. Her eyes were wide and pleading as she waited.

She tried to convince me further, "Just so you know...I'm technically not a virgin... I've had dildos and things up there, but I've never had a cock before and I want you to be the first...because I trust you. I want you to be the one, okay?"

She had made my answer easy for me. I reached out and took her face in my hands, pulling her to me. "I would love to be the one, cuddlebug. Thank you for trusting me so much." I moved my lips to hers and kissed her gently.

Like her mother, this woman was always a happy surprise to me. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her, our kiss growing in intensity. When she broke our away, her face lit up and she hopped off her stool, doing a little pirouette away until her back was facing me. Looking back over her shoulder, she made sure I was watching as her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her briefs. "Good!...I'm almost ready for you." At which time she pulled them down while bending forward at the waist to show me the butt plug already planted there.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed my belly as the laughter overcame me. Even as I was wiping off the tears that had run down my cheeks, she stayed in that position until I finally noticed what she was pointing at. I moved my face closer and saw the ink marker notation on the flat plug handle. It simply said, 'daddy's'. I totally lost it at that point and ended up lying on the floor, clutching my sides as my tears of laughter poured down again.

When I regained my composure, I realized she was sitting next to me, cross legged. Her briefs were gone now and I could see the plug peeking out below her vagina which was shiny with moisture. She took her hand and began wiping my tears from my face.

"Sheez, dad," she exclaimed. "I thought I might get a chuckle out of you, but I never expected this to happen!" She poked me in the ribs playfully.

My sides felt a little sore as I replied, "It was just such a shock and surprise, sweetheart. That was the last thing I was expecting to see!" I sat up and gave her a peck on the cheek. Her face was beaming as she seemed really pleased with her accomplishment.

"I think I like surprising you." She hopped to her feet then bent over once again, wiggling her ass at me while she picked up her briefs from the floor. She sashayed suggestively to the patio door, closing it before turning and declaring, "I need to call June and fill her in on what is happening. Plus, I want to unpack, shower and prepare for my deflowering. Feel like jumping in the hot tub in a while?" she asked, winking at me.

"Sounds good. I want to uncover the pool and clean up, " I replied.

As she headed upstairs, I moved into the kitchen and cleared up the mess from our brunch. Sound carried easily into the kitchen from upstairs, so I could hear her talking excitedly on the phone, but couldn't make out what she was saying. Finishing in the kitchen, I went outside and began working on the pool.

*************

As I dried myself off from my shower, I was visualizing myself taking Eva's anal virginity. I walked into the bedroom and over to the mirror by the bed. While I finished toweling myself off, I studied my body. Although nearly 50, I really hadn't changed much from the football playing teen that I used to be. At just over 6 ft. tall and 200 lbs., I was maybe a few pounds heavier, but between my exercise routine and my physical work on the properties, I had managed to stay in pretty good shape over the years. Never having been a very hairy person when I was growing up, there was just a light sprinkling of dark brown hair on my chest and at my pubic area.

I flexed my muscles which confirmed that I still had nice tone and shape. While I had never considered myself to be a bodybuilder, I did like to keep myself fit. Carrying the towel with me, I walked into the closet and grabbed my swim trunks from the shelf before walking back into the bathroom. I dumped the towel in the hamper, noting it was getting full...'Time to do laundry. God, I hate doing laundry,' I thought to myself. I pulled on my trunks then moved to the sink to brush my teeth. As a final touch, I brushed my hair then stood back for one last look. Satisfied, I headed down stairs. As I passed Eva's room I could hear her talking on the phone again.

On the patio, I crossed over to the hot tub and pulled off the cover, folding it up and leaning it against the deck trellis that I had installed for additional privacy. I reached in and tested the water temperature of the tub before heading back inside and grabbing a beer. Eva was just walking into the family room and I stopped in my tracks to gawk at her.

I guess I really don't understand how anyone nowadays can call what she was wearing a bathing suit. First off, they are not suits but just minuscule pieces of cloth held together with dental floss. Since this was one of those suits that had a lot of straps crossing around the neck, over the belly to the crotch, and around the hips, I also wondered if women had to go to an engineering class to learn how they were suppose to position everything properly and where the floss went.

Secondly, there is no way in hell that these 'suits' were made for bathing or swimming. As far as I could see, they had only one real purpose... to make every cock that saw them get hard as hell! They should just rename them to something more suitable...like 'Blue Balls Suits'.

When she got close to me, she raised her arms above her head to show off for me. The small gold patches matched her eye color perfectly. In this position, the top 2 patches were raised, exposing the lower half of her areola while the bottom patch barely hid her labia. Now, I understood why her pussy was bare...any hair there would have surely shown. I expelled a soft whistle as I eyed her from head to toe. She turned to show me the back, but all that was visible was the 'daddy' plug still inserted in her anus.

"WOW!" was all that I could say as she turned to face me again, lowering her arms back down.

"I'm gonna have a beer, you want something?" I asked as I turned and walked into the kitchen.

"Grab me one, too," she answered as she headed outside.

She was bent over the table, resting on her elbows as I walked out. She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her butt for me again.

"Thanks for the boner," I quipped, walking to her and offering her the beer.

She rose and turned, taking it from me. "You're welcome, 'daddy'," she said, placing extra emphasis on the word as she grabbed my cock through the fabric of my trunks. "Gonna put this to good use real soon!" she teased, squeezing me harder, then letting go.

I was trying to understand how my daughter had so abruptly changed into this amazingly sexy vixen. As she crossed the deck and lowered herself into the water, I gazed at her ass...picturing my cock sliding inside. She took a gulp of her beer as I slipped in beside her, draped my arm over her shoulder and pulled her against my side. I could smell the sweet fragrance of her shampoo when I nuzzled my nose against her head. It reminded me of lilacs and was a very similar to what Ava used. I wondered if this was planned or merely a coincidence.

She set her beer down on the deck and pressed into my side, her arm snaking behind my back to hold me. "I told June that it looked like we would be able to move here, but there were still a few things I needed to check out. Can we go over in the morning and look at this place?" she inquired.

"Sure, honey. I think it will be perfect for what you need," I began to describe it to her, "It's a cute, 3 bedroom house that sits right on the edge of a nice commercial area. It's zoned for both commercial and residential and has an area already set up for business purposes."

Giving me a hug, she commented, "Sounds great. I'll probably head back to the Springs Monday and start getting things ready for the move here, if that's okay?"

"Should be. I should have the last of the things done by Friday."

"I guess I wil also ask if it will be okay if June's sister, Crystal, was coming too?" she turned to look at me as she waited for my reply.

"Don't see why not," was my answer.

She smiled warmly then reached for her beer again, took another swig and set it back down.

Turning back into me, her hand moved to massage my cock under the water. Not satisfied, she pulled her arm from behind me and began to remove my trunks. I raised my hips as she tugged them off and tossed them on the deck. They landed with a splat as she swung a leg over me and sat on my knees.

I licked my lips as my eyes zeroed in on her rigid nipples which were barely contained beneath her 'Blue Balls' suit. Lifting the floss between her tits, I set them free. "I don't even know why we bothered to put clothes on," I mumbled as my mouth closed over a nipple and I began to roll it between my teeth. Her body jerked from my attention while she plunged her hand in the water and hungrily grabbed my cock again, her other hand joining in to play with my balls.

I released her nipple and leaned back to look at her when she informed me, "I'll only be gone a few days to set things up." Her voice was getting low and throaty as the desire was building up. "I don't think I could stand to be gone any longer than that. Look what you have done to me, lover." Her hands moved to the back of my head as she bent in for a kiss. I happily accepted her tongue inside and we probed and played again. I wrapped my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed and teased everywhere I could reach

Placing her knees on the bench I was sitting on, she broke our kiss and lifted up to feed me her other nipple while I slipped one hand beneath her, pushing aside the fabric covering her pussy and slipping my fingers into her. My mouth located her nipple and I clamped my teeth on it, pulling it out and letting it pop back to her breast. Latching onto it again, I repeated the bite followed by teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Circling it for a moment, I latched onto it with my teeth again and pulled. She jerked as it snapped back. Then I clamped my mouth over it and sucked hard as if trying to pull milk from it.

Her fingers were running through my hair, stroking and tugging on it. She bent her head down until her mouth was next to my ear. Her voice whispered, "You get me so fucking hot, I can't stand it! Take me upstairs please and let's do it." She was wobbly as she rose but still managed to escape from her 'suit' somehow. She tossed it to the deck as she climbed out and stood waiting for me. When I stepped up beside her, I scooped her up in my arms again like I had last night and carried her up the stairs.

She stopped me at the top and said, "I need to get something. I'll meet you there." When I set her down, she headed for her room. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a couple of towels. I was drying myself off at the foot of the bed as she walked up.

"Here," I said, tossing her a towel.

"Here," she replied, tossing me a tube of lubricant in return. As she began to dry off, I set the lube on the end table and turned on the lamp.

"You'll want to watch, right?" She smiled and nodded, looking me as I positioned my towel at an angle on the bed. She moved next to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm ready. How do you want me?' She looked up at me sweetly.

"It will be best to start doggy style, I think." She released me and climbed onto the towel, looking at the mirror as she positioned herself.

"How's this?" she inquired.

"Just a bit more forward so I can get on my knees behind you." She complied as I picked up the lube and took off the cap.

"Pull your 'daddy' plug, daddy," she giggled. I grabbed the tab and wiggled it out with a soft, popping sound. I was glad to notice it was a fairly large plug and not one of those little training ones. I laid it on the table and moved back to her, squeezing a large amount of the lube on my fingers. Coating the outside of her sphincter first, I then inserted first one and then two fingers, pushing them in and rotating them as I moved deeper. I watched her face as I prepared her, seeing little to no signs of pain.

As I removed my fingers I directed her once more, "Grab a pillow for you head and then lay down on your elbows...pull your knees a little more forward." When she was in position I asked, "Can you see alright?" She nodded, her face looked calm and curious. I rubbed the remaining lube on my cock and climbed up behind her.

Grasping my shaft in my hand, I placed the head against her sphincter and rubbed against it to get her comfortable to the sensation. Pushing firmly, I was surprised when I easily entered inside. Her face showed some momentary discomfort, but no pain.

"I'm fine. Just go slow until I get used to it," she confessed. "God...it's tight!"

I pushed in and easily slid about half way, where I paused again. Her eyes opened a bit wider. "Oh, my...You feel so big...but good!...my butt's all tingly," she was giving me a blow by blow description, "Okay...go all the way in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I pulled back slightly then pushed forward firmly, sliding fully inside her with no resistance until my balls resting against her pussy

"Oooouuuuhhhh...wooowww...just wow!" she exclaimed, her eyes big and round with a relieved smile on her face. "I feel so fucking full!" I felt her shiver and her ass squeezed my cock. "Did you feel that?" she asked, looking back at me. I nodded with a little smile.

"This is so amazing, I can't get over it. Look at us in the mirror!" she insisted, raising up on her elbows as I turned to view us. It's a sight I never tired of seeing when I was with Ava. "Fuck me...slowly for a bit."

I slowly pulled out to the tip, then pushed back in. I could feel her constricting on me as I did...her sphincter muscles were strong. As I pulled out a second time, I increased my speed. "Ohhh, yessss... faster please!" I swear she was born for this. I made a few faster plunges before stopping.

"What?...don't stop!" she complained, looking at me with disappointment.

I withdrew from her, saying, "Trust me...turn over on your back." She rolled over and looked at me. "Grab behind your knees and pull you ass up." I reached behind her and grabbed the pillow, slipping it under her butt. Crawling forward, I positioned my cock again and slipped the head inside. While looking into her eyes, I warned her, "Here we go." I rose above her on my stiffened arms and thrust my hips forcefully down, driving deep inside her. I watched as her eyes flashed wide and her mouth opened, a sharp gasp escaping her. I began to piston into her body making sure she wasn't feeling anything but pleasure. The look of lust that I was growing accustomed to appeared on her face, her eyelids fluttered while she wet her lips with her tongue.

Plunging into her hard, it was just a few minutes before her head suddenly snapped back and I saw the whites of her eyes appear while the same primitive scream she had this morning rang out. "Fuucccccckkkkkk!...ooohhhh... ooooooohhhhhh shit!... shit!...shiiitttttt!!" Her moans and groans became a garbled mess of pure pleasure noise. She attempted to buck me off as she commenced to climax, her tunnel's suction on my cock pulling my seed out of me like a vacuum. The white light that I saw this time was more brilliant and blinding than the one earlier. The last thing I remember clearly was her sphincter muscle seeming to cut my cock off.

As I began to clear the cobwebs from my brain, I heard noises of water running and footsteps coming towards me. I felt my cock being cleaned gently with a washcloth as I opened my eyes and watched Eva giving me a 'sponge bath.' When she noticed I was coherent once again, she shot me a weird smile, her face wrinkling up. "We made a mess!" she explained. I was lying on my back but rolled to my side and sat up as she walked back into the bathroom and rinsed out her cloth. She had a hand towel when she returned and proceeded to blot up the wet spot next to me.

"All your cum leaked out before I could get up...and...you were a bad boy... you made me squirt again!...We're gonna have a bunch of laundry to do," she complained, accompanied by an embarrassed giggle.

"We might just have to cover everything in plastic, if we keep this up," I teased. I stood up and pulled her to me. "Let's just pull this stuff off and put on clean ones." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly as she rested her head against my chest, a soft sigh of satisfaction escaping from her. I kissed her forehead then released her and stepped into the closet, grabbing a pair of sheets from a shelf. She was stripping the bed as I returned and together we made the bed up quickly. "Too warm for a blanket," I stated as I gathered up the soiled bedding and took it into the bathroom, throwing it next to the hamper.

"Why don't you draw us a bath," I called out to her. "I think we both could use a good soaking." As she entered the bathroom, I pointed to the cabinet by the sink and said, "There should be some soap and salts in there. I'm gonna take this stuff down to the laundry and I'll be right back." Stacking the bedding on top of the hamper, I grabbed the load and headed down to the laundry room by the kitchen.

When I came back into the bathroom, she was already lounging in the jacuzzi. After we had closed on the house, one of the first things I did was tear out the old tub and extended the bathroom out the back. Below it was a new utility room. Large bay windows looked out over the back yard with a new upper deck area running down the entire back side of the house, which also provided much needed shade and weather protection to the lower deck area. Glass doors from the jacuzzi area, master bedroom and the other bedroom facing the back led out onto the deck.

I walked to the windows by the tub and opened them and the door, letting the fresh air inside. A soft breeze flowed in as I stepped into the warm water across from her. She had slipped down under the soapy foam until nothing but her head was visible, her eyes closed as she let the warmth comfort her. I slipped all the way under for a moment before sitting up and starting to clean myself up. As I grabbed a washcloth and began to scrub myself thoroughly, I felt her foot push between my thighs and her toes began to rub my cock. When I looked at her, her eyes were half open and she had a smug little smirk on her lips. Her other foot joined the first and was rubbing my thighs. Grabbing a foot, I pulled it to me, causing her to slip under the water. She jerked her foot from my grasp as she came up sputtering. Pretending to be mad, she splashed me with water and gave me an exaggerated grimace of displeasure before laughing gleefully. She jumped into my lap as a tickling session began. When we finally returned to our adult demeanor, we took turns lathering, rinsing and thoroughly cleaning each other, along with an abundance of sexy groping, fondling, massaging and cuddling.