Ava and/or Eva Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was seated between my legs leaning back into my chest with her head on my shoulder, while my hands wandered lovingly from breasts... to thighs...to vagina and everywhere in between. She felt like she was a part of me... like she was right where she was always meant to be. I was beginning to feel a contentment that I hadn't felt in a very, very long time.

"I never believed I would ever feel like this," her words sounded like I was the one speaking them. I was immediately struck by the echo in them of my own feelings. She reached back with her right arm, her hand starting to caressing my neck and the side of my head and hair...her left hand massaging my thigh and leg. She continued with her stream of thought, "I mean...I had an idea of what I hoped would happen when I came back here to be with you, but... I never dreamed it would be like this."

She rolled on her hip and twisted her body into me, her ear pressing against my chest over my heart as if checking for it's beat, her left arm snaking around my waist and pulling herself tighter into me. I could feel her breath against me as she continued. "I feel like I was lost in the woods and suddenly I've been found... found by the one person who has truly loved me my whole life." She lifted herself up so she could look into my eyes. Her hand cupped my face as she declared to me, "I love you, daddy. I've always loved you in a way that some people may not consider normal or proper...but, I don't really care...No matter what happens after this moment...nothing will ever change how much I love you." She studied my eyes for a second then moved in to kiss me.

How does one describe 'that' kiss? The one that is so soft and deep...so full of emotions that it can only be experienced but never properly described. This was our kiss this time...no lust, nothing sexual at all about it...just full of promise and commitment and trust...this was 'that' kiss.

When our lips finally parted, I told her, "The words you just spoke are my words as well, Eva. I love you with all my heart." She placed her cheek back against my chest and sighed contentedly as we held each other for a long and precious time.

**********

The sun was beginning to set when we climbed from the tub and began to dry off. Thin clouds were being colored with orange to pink hues against the darkening blue sky while the breeze blowing in had a refreshing, cooler edge to it. I followed her into the bedroom watching the sexy sashay of her ass like I used to do with her mom. She walked into the closet, returning after a moment dressed in one of my short-sleeved casual shirts only fastened with a middle button to tease me with glimpses of her body as she moved. This top was short and only hung to the middle of her ass with her pussy flashing openly for me to enjoy.

Ava had explained long ago about women's love of wearing their male companion's clothing.She said it had to do with a man's smell and a woman's need to have that with them as much as possible, almost like Linus' -from the Peanuts cartoons-need for his security blanket. It was a constant reminder of her love and desire for her mate as well as a 'security blanket' for when he wasn't with her. Eva's choice of my shirt was touching proof of our new relationship.

"I bought some of that fettuccine you love so much from the deli. I'm starved, so I'll meet you downstairs," she said, giving me a quick kiss then turning to head downstairs. I swatted her playfully on the ass which earned me a sexy glare as she left. I went into the closet and picked out a slightly longer, tailed version for myself, but decided to copy her attire and only fastened one button, going naked beneath it.

She was placing the tray in the microwave as I entered the kitchen. "I also bought a deli salad mix. Anything else you want, lover?" she inquired, turning to look at me. She spotted my flaccid cock peeking out and giggled as she pointed at it.

I shrugged and pointed at her pussy while commenting, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander!" I walked to her and slid my hand between her thighs to her vagina. When I pushed a finger inside, it was instantly covered with her stickiness. I pulled my hand out and licked my finger as I stared at her. "When are you not wet?" I questioned her.

She reached down and pushed a finger into herself, copying me by tasting herself for me. As she licked her lips she replied, "The last time was several weeks ago...when I decided I was coming back home...since then it's been a constant condition." She smiled brightly before continuing, "I'm gonna have some wine...a beer for you?" The microwave dinged and she moved to prepare our food.

"Yep. I'm gonna start some laundry." I headed back into the laundry room to start a load. When I walked back into the kitchen, she was busy placing our dinner on the patio table. The deck was getting dark so I walked over to the door and switched on the decorative deck lighting, the soft accent fixtures providing sufficient illumination to see, but not too much to spoil the mood. They were perfect to be able to enjoy the night sky, which was almost black now, without ruining it.

"All set." She pulled out her chair and sat down.

As I took my seat, I pointed at our bathing attire still laying on the deck. "Looks like we forgot something," I declared while she giggled.

"We were on a mission, dear," she explained as she dug into her food.

We ate in silence as we seemed to be on a new mission of replenishing our energy. I was thinking about what I wanted to do either to her or with her after we were done, causing my cock to twitch and slowly rise. She glanced over at me and noticed what was happening, the head peeking out between the shirt tails.

She grinned between bites and asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Well, if it's about sex, then yes. But, I don't think you are thinking about 'exactly' what I am."

"And what 'exactly' would that be?" she pressed me for more information.

"Have patience, lover...You'll find out soon enough!"

She pouted at me, murmuring, "When it comes to fucking you, I have no patience! I can't get enough, my sexy man."

"If you don't clean up your plate, young lady, I may have to send you to your room without any sex!" She flashed a look of mock surprise and began to vigorously devour her food. I had to chuckle at her apparent enthusiasm to finish up. When she was done, she poured herself some more wine and looked at my progress.

"Sheez, dad. You sure are slow!" I took an exaggerated, slow-motion bite just to tease her more. She leaned back in her chair, giggling. The soft evening breeze was playing with her hair as she stared out across the yard, the trees there silhouetted by the last light of the day.

"I can't tell you how good it feels to be back home," she confessed to me. "I know that it was good to get away for a while, but only because it made me realize what I really need to make me happy." As she turned to look at me again, I could see the look of contentment back on her face. She watched me intently as I finished the last of my food and took a drink of my beer.

"We all need to move about some, before we finally settle down, honey. It's just part of learning who we are."

"Well, I've learned more in the last day than I've learned in the last five years or so." She chuckled, shaking her head before taking another sip of her wine.

"Put down your glass," I commanded her sternly. I had caught her off guard momentarily which was exactly my intention. As she sat it on the table, I continued, "Get up and move your chair over there, facing me." I pointed to a spot a couple of feet away where one of the overhead spots

illuminated the deck below. She placed the chair as directed. The chairs are sturdy with armrests and a curved seating area for comfort. "Sit down and scoot back a little...Now lean back and put your legs up over the arms." As she followed my instructions precisely, I could tell she was getting into what I was doing. Her look became sultry and begging me for the next command.

"Unbutton that top and show me your tits...play with them and get your nipples hard." I looked at her as she roughly handled her breasts. Her nipples were hard before she even touched them as she looked down and watched her fingers rolling them around. "Show me how wet you are already." Her hands moved to her pussy. I could hear a sharp intake of air as she spread her labia open with one hand, her wetness shining boldly in the light from above. "Wet your fingers and show me, " I commanded her. She gasped again as she pushed the fingers from her other hand inside then withdrew them, holding them up while spreading her fingers to show me the strings of her sticky fluid between them.

"Come here and feed me." Her eyes were becoming a little glazed as she stood and walked to me, her hand reaching toward me. I inhaled her scent deeply then opened my mouth, my tongue thrusting out and licking some of her liquid before engulfing them inside my mouth and sucking them clean. Moving my head back, I looked up into her eyes...they were feverish with her building desire and locked on my face as I licked my lips and smiled.

"Turn around and spread your legs." When she was in position, I directed, "Bend over and grab your ankles." I watched as her sphincter and pussy appeared and opened in front of me. As I studied them, I peered down and looked at her as she was peering up at me. "So beautiful...so very beautiful. Don't lock your knees, " I warned. "I don't want you passing out on me before I'm done with you." As she slightly bent her knees, I tried to decipher the look on her face, but was at a loss. She jumped when my hand suddenly smacked her ass sharply, her eyes opening wide in surprise. I slapped the other cheek then moved my hands to her butt, using my fingers to open her cheeks wider.

She flinched again with a sharp gasp as she felt my tongue flick out and wet her sphincter, slowly circling around the outside before attempting to push inside her. She had stiffened momentarily, surprised by my target, but quickly relaxed as I felt her shiver and then open for me to enter her slightly. I teased her for a moment before moving down to eat her. Opening her pussy with my fingers, I dragged my tongue from her clit, up through her labia and swiped her sphincter before repeating again. Finally, I jabbed my tongue into her hole, fucking her for a moment before I lowered my mouth and sucked her clit forcibly inside my mouth.

A load moan was accompanied by a hard jerk then a shudder from her. "Stand up and turn around, " was my next order to her. I grasped her hips to help as she was a little unsteady from the blood rushing to her head. When she turned to face me, she was panting rapidly with a wild look in her eyes. The pure animal in her was alive and ready to explode.

"Lay down right here." I gripped her hands and helped lower her to the deck where she laid back and waited for my next order. I stood over her and unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off and rolling it into a ball. "Raise your arms above your head, " I told her as I lowered myself to my knees, straddling her chest. I lifted her head with one hand while placing my shirt under it as a pillow of sorts. She was staring greedily at my erection against my belly as I positioned it for her to suck on. I bent it down to her, saying, "I think you know what to do with this, don't you?"

"Yes," came her hoarse reply while she nodded enthusiastically and placed her hands on it. I watched as she began to lick, kiss and suck hungrily on me. She knew exactly what to do with a cock. She had proven that the very first time she had deep throat-ed me. I could only let her service me for a few moments before I had to stop her...I didn't want to come just yet.

She whimpered sadly when I told her, "Stop!" I stood up and sat back down in my chair. "Masturbate for me...make yourself come!" Her hands jumped to her crotch as her need for satisfaction was almost unbearable. One hand frigged her clit violently while she shoved three fingers inside her cunt and fucked it like a cock. The groans and gasps coming from her were loud and throaty as her head tilted back. I knew she was ready blow, as I dropped down to my knees again between her legs, slipped the palm of my hand under her ass and shoved my thumb inside her anus. She instantly exploded in front of me. It appeared as if she was having a seizure. Her scream was crazed, seeming to echo out into the yard. Abruptly, she sat up and tried to push down on my thumb like a cock, her hands grabbing the back of my head and pulling herself forward. I watched as her eyes flew open and she pulled my mouth to hers, sucking my tongue inside as she gasped and moaned uncontrollably. It was at this moment she squirted once more. the fluid dampening my wrist and the deck below.

As her quivering began to slow, I knew she was ready for my final assault. I removed her hands from my head and broke our kiss, stood up and pulled her up with me. Lifting her into my arms, I carried her inside, placing her doggy style on the soft, carpeted steps of the family room with her torso on the upper step. She was still trying to clear her head from her ebbing orgasm when I dropped to my knees behind her, spread her legs wide, and jammed my cock into her. I felt her stiffen again, this new invasion pulling her right back into the ecstasy she had just left. I knew it would only be a brief moment before I would join her...my balls so tight that they felt like they were cast in concrete. As I pistoned into her like I had in her ass last night, she began to buck again. While she climaxed, I reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling it back hard toward me, her throat arching as her head lifted. Then we fell off the deep end.

My load shot inside her...again...the white light overwhelmed me...again...she shuddered and came on my cock over and over...again... I collapsed and lost all reality...again.

The first thing I recognized was the warm tongue teasing the inside of my ear, followed by the hand stroking and massaging my chest. Next I could feel the hot leg thrown across mine and the burning wetness of her pussy against my hip. Finally I was able to open my eyes to see her looking back at me. Her smile was like the last time we had cuddled together after we climaxed. It was a sight I would never get tired of.

"What made you decide to do that to me?...How did you know?" she wondered, her fingers stroking my cheek and neck.

"In case you haven't figured it out yet, sweetheart, just understand...you might as well be your mother's clone. So... if she liked it, it's pretty much guaranteed that you will too." I gave her a quick kiss.

"Just like always, you got me so turned on that I lost all control." she said, laying her head down on my chest just under my chin. "Promise me something, okay?"

"Sure, honey. Anything you want."

"I'm all yours. Take me any time, any where, any way you want to," she whispered, squeezing tight against me. "Just tell me what you want, how you want it and I'll do it...promise me, okay?"

"I promise...as long as you promise to tell me what you like and how you like it, in return. I think I have a pretty good idea, but I'm not a mind reader, okay?"

"Yes, daddy."

'Actually, I know exactly where this is headed...I've been down this road before,' I thought to myself and smiled...

(To be continued...)